MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As many of you know I was running a log on here but I didn't realize I was breaking the rules by logging it here because I won it somewhere else and they don't sponsor this forum. This is my home forum and I wanted to share the experience with you guys. Rules are rules though so unfortunately it was deleted. However I have 7 days left on my run and need a spot to keep up with my workouts and talk to my Bros without actually logging the product.

For those who don't know I have been running GVT mixed with 5x5 for about a month now. I have put on a lot of mass and will be requiring a PCT soon. I started at 190 lbs and am now over 206 if not heavier while being leaner as well. I will be changing my lifting to a little heavier lifting and less volume during pct. I will probably start a new log for that if things go as expected, so this will be a temporary log and one I may come back to in between logs and update with progress and what not. I will post up some pics in here later from where I was to where I am now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Pics

Progress Pics will go here.
9-3-10 200 lbs - 9-16-10 204.5 lbs relaxed.JPG

8-21-10 190 lbs to 9-16-10 204.5 lbs FDB smaller.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stats

Stats will be updated here.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Moley 15 quality pounds!

I am a big believer in low dosing these things and taking long breaks.

Strength training is great I plan on doing it twice a year for 5 weeks at a time. Really helps when you get back to 6-12 rep range to move heavier weights in that rep range.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Holy Moley 15 quality pounds!

I am a big believer in low dosing these things and taking long breaks.

Strength training is great I plan on doing it twice a year for 5 weeks at a time. Really helps when you get back to 6-12 rep range to move heavier weights in that rep range.
I am stupid on most sups let along the PH etc...

Agree on the Holy Moley and also feel like the recent 5x5 routine I did was one of the best things I have ever done for lifting / body. I am doing Kleens Warrior work out now and have been able to push more weight with greater intensity due to the 5x5!

Keep up the madness Kleen!!!!!!

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the rules suck. I'm still following the log elsewhere though and I'm in on this one as well.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh was I invited to this? Hell ya keep killing it Mr. Kleen!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i'm in...been a while since i've followed the kleen man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I just uploaded some pics in the 2nd post here. Pretty impressed 204.5 this morning completely flat and depleted and I look HUGE in my opinion. Especially just standing relaxed. Thanks for coming on over to this one guys. I feel stupid for breaking the rules but hey man it is cool. You do stuff and pay consequences. I am a big boy and can deal with it.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
What up kleen?
I didn't know your other log got deleted till last bight wile I was checking on jonnys log.
I'm here to follow brah!
15"bs: niceee

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Here mate, still looking fkin awesome :fing02:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I just realized the FDB I had up was from 9-3 not 9-16 so I fixed it. I can only attach 2 pics to the thing. I have been taking ibuprofen lately and since I have I noticed my kidney is not that happy so i am going to have to stop the ibuprofen. I should have known that 800 mg 3 times a day was gonna do that being combined with this stuff. Was just trying to get the shoulder under control before lifting again. Time to cap my cissus... Alternatively if my stuff for PCT shows up soon I am going to end this bad boy soon. I am reached the point where I feel I have gotten what I need from the run and the sides are starting to be bothersome. Not bad just bothersome and I am ready to do my cardio unabashed as well as do some dead lifting and other lower back intensive exercises I have been avoiding to avoid the pumps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT arrived today & some not so good news...

Well guys talk about things coming together when you need them too. I wanted to stop this and start PCT but didn't have the stuff and then ordered more YESTERDAY guess what I have in my hands now. Said order. That is a 1 day turn around you can not beat that. It was supposed to be a 30 day run so I may wait until Saturday but I was just told that my wife and son have elevated liver values so they just had to have blood work and get tested for infections. There may be an infection in the household causing the elevated levels so now it is pretty important that I stop this now in case I get whatever is causing their issue. I can't have this and an infection hitting my liver at one time.

Either way me going in and getting tested now is just going to bring back negative liver values anyway so waiting for the results of their test to see if there is an infection or just medication causing it in them. My son has to get his liver checked every 3 months from being on adderal and my wife just had all her bloods done after her surgery so we shall see.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
DUDE... Not good. My best to your wife and son and wishing you the ability to avoid the crap!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish ur family the best and that they figure out whats going on.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts are with you and yours my friend, hope it ends up being nothing too serious, make sure you do what you need to, family & health first... Always!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found the log between logs, good to hear your PCT will be in order; not so good to hear about your wife and son! Smart to switch to your PCT and get your liver back to fighting strength. 15 pounds of hard lean muscle is stupid impressive Kleen, I truly am shocked at how successful this has been for you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well my wife and son got tested yesterday for any chance of Hepatitis that is the main concern. My daughter is going on today to have tests. If any of them come back positive then I will go get myself tested for it. I think that is unlikely but we do have tattoos so I guess there is always that chance. But our artist uses everything new and shows you as he pulls it out of the new wrapper. So I kind of doubt that would be the case. I know my son is expected to have some higher liver enzymes from his medicine that is why he gets tested but since there is some concern they went ahead and did his bloods. On a pct note I started my my pct today it isn't what I will be running the whole time but took my SERM and a T911 this morning. Does anyone know for sure I was thinking maybe a night time dose would be better but then again the half life of this stuff is 6-7 days so I doubt it would really matter when it was taken.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man the pics look great Kleen, and good luck with the family my friend!!! you are in our prayers!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best news yet!

My wife got her labs back already and totally Hepatitis negative. That is amazing news, and happily we got it quickly. The weekend would have been a rough one going into it not knowing. We don't have the labs for my son but as I said I already suspected why his were up.

I can not tell you how happy I am to hear this. I already started PCT today or I would just finish my run out but I am gonna use the little bit that is left as a jump starter for my next run with HDrol to get a quick boost.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you got some good news!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just found the log between logs, good to hear your PCT will be in order; not so good to hear about your wife and son! Smart to switch to your PCT and get your liver back to fighting strength. 15 pounds of hard lean muscle is stupid impressive Kleen, I truly am shocked at how successful this has been for you!
Thanks n all accounts. I am quite impressed. I may take a pic of me tomorrow ofter I have had more carbs and hit the gym to show what I look like with a pump.

Glad to hear you got some good news!
Thanks me too by the way you are tearing it up in your log. Anyone not following Punthra's Natadrol / Wood stack log needs to pull it up.
Always love a Kleen log!
Glad your here. I have sent out tons of links just threw them in a few logs that had recent updates.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, glad things look ok on the home front! I'm sure the pics will be awesome as usual!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Fashionably late...but I made it. Good news about your wife.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man, glad things look ok on the home front! I'm sure the pics will be awesome as usual!!!
Thanks!
Fashionably late...but I made it. Good news about your wife.
Thanks, and glad you are here.

I am going to go to the gym here shortly and try to get in a full body workout since I missed yesterday. I have to increase the intensity without hurting my shoulder if I want to keep these gains so this is going to be fun. My attack will go by feel today the battle will be on instinct and feel. I know I will still use lower rep ranges just with slow tempos on stuff that effects the shoulder more. That way I can still go heavier than I was but perhaps keep myself a bit safer. I will post up my workout and maybe some pics later. I am looking pretty lean this morning. Striations in quad are showing. Looks like I pulled some water from under my skin with the carbs yesterday. I did not do a big carb up yesterday just 2 meals. They were not overly aggressive maybe combined 250 grams carbs since I hadn't worked out. Today will be very high carb all day then I will have my pancake breakfast with the kids tomorrow and start slowing carb intake. Next week I will be eating a little higher carb than normal but not by much. Just to keep from going catabolic too quickly and losing any extra muscle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout

Tempo was 4-0-2 for first 3 sets then everything else was 3-0-1

HS Bench 55x10, 90x8, 115x5, 115x5, 115x5
HS high Rows 90x6, 115x5, 125x5, 135x5, 145x5
Nautilus Overhead press close grip - 170x5, 185x5, 200x5, 230x5, 245x5
HS Preacher Curls 55x5, 70x5, 90x5, 100x5
Dips 4-1-2 tempo BWx5, +20x5, + 25x5, +35x5
Squats Ass to ground high on traps for more quad activation. I was literally sitting on my ankles in the bottom. 185x5, 225x5, 315x5, 335x5, 355x5 These felt awesome!
Low Cable rows 180x5 x 3 sets I just wanted to pull a little bit. This is the direction of pull the lights up the shoulder so I leaned back a little and pulled to lower abdomen to force a shorter range of motion. Felt good and shoulder was stable through out.
Pictures as promised stomach was a little distended from water and all but good to go.
9-18-10 204.5 lbs body and legs.jpg

9-18-10 204.5 lbs upper body smaller.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys lots of improvements for sure.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i know you gotta be loving that leg devlopment
i was kinda hoping you would post a lat out pose

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lat spread you got it

9-19-10 lat spreads.jpg

Water is already coming on a little from carb up but still.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm following!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I am totally blown up right now. I may have overshot my carb up a bit. LOL I am even holding water in my face. LOL When i do that I end up with a carb hangover and feeling rough. Only one thing to do... Go for my walk later and drink lots of water to flush this out. Now we are into the tight rope period. I have to keep my cals up high enough not to lose all my hard gained mass but also not so high that I start gaining fat either. I may allow a small sacrifice to my conditioning to keep the size on, then start working a cut once my boys are bouncing on their own. I am going to be following a push pull split for a little while hopefully my shoulder won't revolt too much. Will basically workout out to every other week either push, or pull gets hit twice. Should be a good amount of recovery time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris you are looking very cut and it is obvious you put some serious mass on your frame; back spread is serious to say the least. Great results from this run and surely you will be able to hold on to much of it as well assuming cals stay up enough.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Split

Will be performed for 3 weight workouts per week. Every other week either push or pull gets hit twice. Weight days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Push: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
Chest -HS Chest press
Shoulder -HS SHoulder Press
Triceps - Dips
Quads - Squats - A2G High on traps

Pull: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
Back Width - High Rows
Back Thickness - Seated Cable Rows
Biceps - Preacher Curls
Hamstrings - Dead Lifts

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chris you are looking very cut and it is obvious you put some serious mass on your frame; back spread is serious to say the least. Great results from this run and surely you will be able to hold on to much of it as well assuming cals stay up enough.
Good deal, I definitely increased thickness in my back which was one of the goals of this run. I am going to do my best to keep cals up without gaining too much fat. I have a few things up my sleeve too. I will be moving this PCT documentation on over to the Supplement Log section since I am going to run CEL PCT Assist and Suppress C for my pct. Lets just see what happens with that. Look for the link in here soon.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be performed for 3 weight workouts per week. Every other week either push or pull gets hit twice. Weight days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Push: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
Chest -HS Chest press
Shoulder -HS SHoulder Press
Triceps - Dips
Quads - Squats - A2G High on traps

Pull: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
Back Width - High Rows
Back Thickness - Seated Cable Rows
Biceps - Preacher Curls
Hamstrings - Dead Lifts
BOOO deadlifts at the start lol I kid. Hope all is well and PCT isnt too bad for u.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOOO deadlifts at the start lol I kid. Hope all is well and PCT isnt too bad for u.
LOL If I did dead lifts at the start that would be the end. I like doing them when I have nothing left to do so I can fall on the floor and gasp when I finish if need be and not worry about having anything in reserve for another lift. I found that I was not a person who could do legs or a major full body lift in the beginning of my workout. Lucky for me my legs and upper back thickness have also always been genetically sound. SO killing them at the end of a workout is working best foe me on these types of workouts. Now I will probably have to be wrapped by that time though from all of the other pulling movements. That is okay too. I have big forearms and don't need more size there either. I am just hoping my shoulder holds up to the weight. I will move up gradually at first to see if pulling at a bad angle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL If I did dead lifts at the start that would be the end. I like doing them when I have nothing left to do so I can fall on the floor and gasp when I finish if need be and not worry about having anything in reserve for another lift. I found that I was not a person who could do legs or a major full body lift in the beginning of my workout. Lucky for me my legs and upper back thickness have also always been genetically sound. SO killing them at the end of a workout is working best foe me on these types of workouts. Now I will probably have to be wrapped by that time though from all of the other pulling movements. That is okay too. I have big forearms and don't need more size there either. I am just hoping my shoulder holds up to the weight. I will move up gradually at first to see if pulling at a bad angle.
Im just messing with u man. Im just happy to see people deadlift period.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im just messing with u man. Im just happy to see people deadlift period.
LOL I knew you were. Just explaining my methods. They go against what every body says regarding hitting the biggest exercises first.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I knew you were. Just explaining my methods. They go against what every body says regarding hitting the biggest exercises first.
I just could never bring myself to let my deadlift be anything but its best.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just could never bring myself to let my deadlift be anything but its best.
Yeah for me it is a tool for overall body mass and for you it is about the power. If I had a lift anything like that it would be that way for me too. I imagine someone with some experience in training power lifters could add about 100 to my DL pretty quickly. I am just now getting interested in pulling for power but my shoulder may not hold up to it right now so I have to be careful as I test the waters on what I can and can't do.