KLEEN - The log between logs...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Chris you are looking very cut and it is obvious you put some serious mass on your frame; back spread is serious to say the least. Great results from this run and surely you will be able to hold on to much of it as well assuming cals stay up enough.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  2. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1

    The Split


    Will be performed for 3 weight workouts per week. Every other week either push or pull gets hit twice. Weight days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

    Push: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
    Chest -HS Chest press
    Shoulder -HS SHoulder Press
    Triceps - Dips
    Quads - Squats - A2G High on traps

    Pull: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
    Back Width - High Rows
    Back Thickness - Seated Cable Rows
    Biceps - Preacher Curls
    Hamstrings - Dead Lifts
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Chris you are looking very cut and it is obvious you put some serious mass on your frame; back spread is serious to say the least. Great results from this run and surely you will be able to hold on to much of it as well assuming cals stay up enough.
    Good deal, I definitely increased thickness in my back which was one of the goals of this run. I am going to do my best to keep cals up without gaining too much fat. I have a few things up my sleeve too. I will be moving this PCT documentation on over to the Supplement Log section since I am going to run CEL PCT Assist and Suppress C for my pct. Lets just see what happens with that. Look for the link in here soon.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1

    The PCT Log link


    Here is a link to my PCT log. Come join in and see how much of this new muscle I can keep.

    KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Will be performed for 3 weight workouts per week. Every other week either push or pull gets hit twice. Weight days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

    Push: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
    Chest -HS Chest press
    Shoulder -HS SHoulder Press
    Triceps - Dips
    Quads - Squats - A2G High on traps

    Pull: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
    Back Width - High Rows
    Back Thickness - Seated Cable Rows
    Biceps - Preacher Curls
    Hamstrings - Dead Lifts
    BOOO deadlifts at the start lol I kid. Hope all is well and PCT isnt too bad for u.
  6. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    BOOO deadlifts at the start lol I kid. Hope all is well and PCT isnt too bad for u.
    LOL If I did dead lifts at the start that would be the end. I like doing them when I have nothing left to do so I can fall on the floor and gasp when I finish if need be and not worry about having anything in reserve for another lift. I found that I was not a person who could do legs or a major full body lift in the beginning of my workout. Lucky for me my legs and upper back thickness have also always been genetically sound. SO killing them at the end of a workout is working best foe me on these types of workouts. Now I will probably have to be wrapped by that time though from all of the other pulling movements. That is okay too. I have big forearms and don't need more size there either. I am just hoping my shoulder holds up to the weight. I will move up gradually at first to see if pulling at a bad angle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL If I did dead lifts at the start that would be the end. I like doing them when I have nothing left to do so I can fall on the floor and gasp when I finish if need be and not worry about having anything in reserve for another lift. I found that I was not a person who could do legs or a major full body lift in the beginning of my workout. Lucky for me my legs and upper back thickness have also always been genetically sound. SO killing them at the end of a workout is working best foe me on these types of workouts. Now I will probably have to be wrapped by that time though from all of the other pulling movements. That is okay too. I have big forearms and don't need more size there either. I am just hoping my shoulder holds up to the weight. I will move up gradually at first to see if pulling at a bad angle.
    Im just messing with u man. Im just happy to see people deadlift period.
  8. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Im just messing with u man. Im just happy to see people deadlift period.
    LOL I knew you were. Just explaining my methods. They go against what every body says regarding hitting the biggest exercises first.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL I knew you were. Just explaining my methods. They go against what every body says regarding hitting the biggest exercises first.
    I just could never bring myself to let my deadlift be anything but its best.
  10. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just could never bring myself to let my deadlift be anything but its best.
    Yeah for me it is a tool for overall body mass and for you it is about the power. If I had a lift anything like that it would be that way for me too. I imagine someone with some experience in training power lifters could add about 100 to my DL pretty quickly. I am just now getting interested in pulling for power but my shoulder may not hold up to it right now so I have to be careful as I test the waters on what I can and can't do.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah for me it is a tool for overall body mass and for you it is about the power. If I had a lift anything like that it would be that way for me too. I imagine someone with some experience in training power lifters could add about 100 to my DL pretty quickly. I am just now getting interested in pulling for power but my shoulder may not hold up to it right now so I have to be careful as I test the waters on what I can and can't do.
    Ya understandable lol. I know I wish I had someone to help me with my PL form. I bet my numbers would improve drastically.

    Well take it easy and dont be dumb like me. Making the leaps in maxes like I did was crazy and stupid.
  12. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0


    Flathead checkin in, looks great!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in