BIG SEXY'S FALL FAT BLAST with CLA AND EGCG!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
What up peeps? So me and my buddy are seeing who can lose 40 lbs by the end of december. This will be a somewhat extreme cut, but if i see more than a 3 lb loss per week, i will adjust calories. I had my gallbladder out last month and am just getting back into the swing of things. I would love any and all motivation and advice. This log will keep me honest as well.

DIET: will be following a paleo type meal plan. 1800-2000 cal per day.

TRAINING: going to follow a rippetoe type regimen 3 days lifting, with 5-6 days of cardio.

SUPPS: CLA 3-4 grams per day
EGCG-1.5-2 grams per day
DAA: 3 grams per day
DAILY VITAMINS
FISH OIL:2-3 grams daily

i will incorporate an E/C stack maybe in october or november. i'll do an official weigh in next wednesday. Going to start cardio tomorrow(9/10) and start lifting saturday.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOHHHH WEEE!!!! This sounds like my kind of log. Let me know if you need anything. Being a rep has its perks!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
in bro..... im also running egcg, cla, fishoil, etc.... along with test, t3 and tren ace ;)

cut that fat and KILL THAT SH1T!!!!!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
@jnutz, thanks bro, i'll do that. @sc, thanks for coming bro, i'm in on your other log and followed the sd bridge, i actually have that combo sitting in my cupboard but wanna wait till january to run those.

cardio later today before work, will update.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1- did a fasted run/walk 5k. when i was walking i kept the incline at 5% then ran for 1.5-2 minutes, walked for 2-3. getting ready for 3 12 hour shifts of nighttime fun.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMn 3 , 12 hour shifts. That must take alot out of you. How the hell do you get ready for that. Sleep a whole day?LOL

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
ya actually i stay up late thursday and take a nap. woke up late today, did 30 minutes on the treadmill tho.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
9/14- took sunday off, football of course, and monday is an off day also.

today-
SQUATS-
w/u-135x10
w/u-165x8
225x5
225x5
225x5

BENCH PRESS-(this one's gonna take some work, i was 185 for reps 1.5 months ago, damn it drops quick when you stop)
w/u-105x15
w/u-135x8
165x5
165x5
165x5

DEADLIFT-
225x5
225x5
225x5

22 minutes of H.I.I.T on the treadmill. official weigh in starting tomorrow, im afraid lol.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
30 minutes fasted cardio......weight naked this am 260(ugh)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lookin good bro!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont look at the scale it effs with you. Take pictures. Im telling you the do more justice.My weight jumps 5 pounds week to week. But When I se pics from like a few weeks ago=ego boost!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
today-
SQUATS- W/U
225x5
225x5
225x5

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
135X5
135X5
135X5

BARBELL ROWS
155X5
155X5
155X5

no cardio today, legs are still on fire from tuesday and yesterdays cardio. i enrolled my son in swim lessons every m/w/f so while he does his lessons i will swim laps. off to my anatomy test, wish me luck.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
did about 15 laps in the pool this morning, and walked 30 minutes on the treadmill.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
BENCH PRESS
W/U 105X20
170X5
170X5
170X5

DEADLIFT-
230X5
230X5
230X5

did 3 sets of hanging leg raises to 20. skipped squats today, my legs are burning sore y'all. gonna walk a couple miles around my hospital floor tonight at work and will put squats back in on tuesday, hopefully legs recover good.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
30 minutes fasted cardio

squats-
235x5
235x5
235x5

standing military press
140x5
140x5
140x3 (sucked on last set, i will stick with the 140 until i can hit all 5 reps on all 3 sets)

barbell rows
155x5
155x5
155x5

for those following this, i got picked to log BEASTDROL so i will switch up logs soon and post new workout plan, any advice on workouts while on cycle will be appreciated. i already take "support" supps daily so i will be plenty preloaded.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
slept like s*** last night. walked around a track at gym for 30 minutes while my son did swim lessons. down 3lbs to 257.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still getting it though ,man. Good stuff. You got your good days and bad days. Just stray towards the good ones.. lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude you started at about the same weight i did... what bf % were you at the start???

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed to see how you do. I got some bulk egcg that I was planning to run with some cla and dermatherm. Best of luck to you bud!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
squats 3 sets 235x5
bench press 2 sets 170x5 1 set 170x4
deadlifts 3 sets 240x5

went up with weight on deads, not sure what happened that last set of bench. no cardio today, took dog for walk, and walked across campus, thats about it.