A Filipino's Log: Alpha-T2 & OEP

lemmohr

Awards
First of all, I just wanna say that I've been lurking AM for awhile now, and to tell you guys honestly, this community has already helped me a lot this year without me even posting (this is only my 3rd post, been a member since June '09. so a BIG THANK YOU. Just thought it's time to start contributing to this fine community (I hope my log will help other newbies like me)

Just a quick history about myself:

Back in 2008, I was @ 210lbs, size 38 jeans, and only 5'6" . I am not even gonna post the FAT %, as it is too embarrassing. :) I was also a heavy smoker (over a pack/day). After I proposed to my then GF, I decided to lose the weight. Got to about 180lbs @ my wedding in Aug 2009. but of course, gained it back during last Winter.

So around May, I've decided to go at it again, but this time I have set a goal to get a 6pack for Summer 2011. I am not even sure if I can still do it @ 36yrs old. (I'll be 37 next summer).

So I started training (cardio 3X, weights 3X a week) and I also got a hold of the book by Lyle McDonald: The Ketogenic Diet ..

Been working really hard the last 2 months. Here are my current stats (yesterday)

I use TANITA Body Composition Analyzer (TBF410).

Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 164.61lbs
BMI: 26.6
BMR: 1573kcal
Impedance: 401 ohms
Fat %: 12.7
Fat Mass: 20.81lb
FFM: 143.81lbs
TBW: 105.21

Altho the numbers look ok, I am still not satisfied with my current look. My upper body(shoulders/arms/chest) looks better than when I was a fat-ass , but I am starting to get frustrated with my mid section. I have this pesky love handles and the fat lingering @ my lower chest. My mid section still look soft.

So I started researching AM and found out about the Alpha-T2 and the OxyElite Pro and they look very promising.

anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/155948-how-good-alpha.html

Ultimately, Mindless' supplement review/training log convinced me to get the 'GET UP AND GO' STACK, anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154762-getting-into-shape-3.html . thank you MINDLESS!

I finally received my very own GET UP AND GO stack last night. I can't wait to start my log! I will be starting tomorrow and hopefully, I can get rid of my effin love handles so I can get on with my life and start bulking up.. :)

I also had my wife take photos of me last night for the 'BEFORE' photos. I'll post it later.

NOTE: I almost forgot, I am 100% Filipino, BORN and RAISED in the Philippines, which means I ate about 15 cups of rice a day for more than 35 years! I am now in Toronto, Canada (moved when I was 24). Just thought this is a Fun Fact! lol

lemmohr

Awards
looks like I can't post my 'before' photos just yet... can anybody help me out? thanks

Here's what my training would look like:

Mon: OFF
Tues: Shoulders/Traps/Triceps/Abs
Wed: Cardio
Thurs: Legs/Biceps/Abs
Fri: Cardio
Sat: Chest/Back
Sun: Cardio

Diet: I'll probably stay on Keto Diet. I will probably do CKD during this cycle. (carb loading on Mondays)
(Little To No Carbs)

Supplements: I am not taking much supps, just the stack and protein
Alpha T-2
OxyElite Pro
ON Whey Protein

I guess that's it for now.. can't wait!

lemmohr

Awards
k, i just attached the photos.. still a bit shy with my current physique, but too lazy to edit my photos (to hide face) lol

the 1st 2 attachments were from 2008... the rest were from last night

Attachments

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Filipino here as well..

I'm in! Any help please dont hesitate to ask!

lemmohr

Awards
Filipino here as well..

I'm in! Any help please dont hesitate to ask!
hey, thanks Flex!!

By the way, here's what my schedule looks like on a typical day:

Weekdays (except Mondays)
3:00am Wake up
3:30am Gym
5:30am Eat
6:00am Go To Work
7:30am Eat
9:30am Eat
11:30am Eat
2:00pm Eat
3:30pm Go Home
5:00pm Eat

Weekends: Gym opens at 6am, so I wake up @ 5am

I will be taking the Stack:

3am: 2 OEP + 2 AT2
11am: 1 OEP + 1 AT2

30 Day Cycle (90 caps each)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good GOD! 3am wakeup times.. God bless you!

hexstatic

Awards
gee i thought i had it bad having to take my stack at 05:15... but you at 3 am !!! i dunno how you get up at that time in the morning lol !

sounds like you got a good stack and program going on here mate, im sure you will see some excellent results!

subbed :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed to track your progress... I think you're in the right path and you should get a six pack by next year just dont give up!
Hopefully you will respond well to both supps, as for the T2 you dont need to wake up in the middle of the nigh to take it, take 2 in AM and early or mid afternoon, its not a stim so you should not have any problems sleeping later on
BTW, that yellow text is hard on my eyes bra! ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
BTW, what is your target weight or bf % for this run?

lemmohr

Awards
Good GOD! 3am wakeup times.. God bless you!

gee i thought i had it bad having to take my stack at 05:15... but you at 3 am !!! i dunno how you get up at that time in the morning lol !

sounds like you got a good stack and program going on here mate, im sure you will see some excellent results!

subbed :)
subbed to track your progress... I think you're in the right path and you should get a six pack by next year just dont give up!
Hopefully you will respond well to both supps, as for the T2 you dont need to wake up in the middle of the nigh to take it, take 2 in AM and early or mid afternoon, its not a stim so you should not have any problems sleeping later on
BTW, that yellow text is hard on my eyes bra! ;)
thanks guys! sorry about the yellow fonts.. lol i took it out!

I've always been a morning person and working out at 3:30am works very well for me... a huge gym all to myself (and maybe a couple others) :D

BTW, what is your target weight or bf % for this run?
My target for this run is around 155 and bf% should be a single digit (9 or less)... Hopefully!

lemmohr

Awards
Day 1:
2 OEP + 2 AT2 @ 5:30am
1 OEP + 1 AT2 @ 12:30pm

Gym @ 6am

Bench Press
175 10
185 8
195 6
205 4

Incline dumbbell bench press
40 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 10

Pec fly machine
130 x 12
145 x 10
160 8

Seated cable rows
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8

Widegrip front pulldowns
115 x10
130 x 8
145 x 8

Bentover bb rows
75 x 8
75 x 8
75 x 8

Crunches 75
Side crunches 30 each side

* So I woke up around 4am today but didn't take the stack til 5:30am...Went to the gym @ 6am and did a 10min medium run (6miles/hour), after the run i noticed i was already sweating like crazy but felt great.

I noticed my energy was up and felt like I could do more exercises but couldn't because I was kinda pressed for time.

Left the gym, had breakfast (2 fried eggs and ON Whey) and went on with my day..

I kinda felt I was full the whole day, didn't really feel hungry. Overall, I think I did pretty well with my workout. we'll see tomorrow, It's cardio day... planning to do 4 miles for an hour at 15% elevation (about 900calories)

not too sure yet whether I should post weekly photo updates or just do 1 on 2nd week and 1 on the result day..

lemmohr

Awards
Day 2:

Today was cardio day. I think I did pretty well today, I still have tons of energy left... Used the Treadmill for an hour @ 4miles/hour @ 15% elevation. according to the summary, i burned 952 calories...

note: i didnt have any problems sleeping last night... i didn't feel tired when I woke up this morning!

tomorrow is supposed to be off day.. i'll probably go and do 30min of light cardio..

Attachments

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Dude thats ALOT of cals burned in 1 session. If thats what your fightin for, thats good work!

lemmohr

Awards
Dude thats ALOT of cals burned in 1 session. If thats what your fightin for, thats good work!
in 1 session?
yeah 1 session :)
next weekend I'm gonna start running outside.. I am doing a 10km run mid September (toronto island run), and a half marathon (Toronto Marathon) (21km) in October...
my goal for the 10km is to run in an hour or less... and i'd be happy if I can finish the half marathon in 2hours and 10 minutes...

lemmohr

Awards
so today is off day, but i still took the stack in the morning and later today.. I find it really good that I can take the stack later in the afternoon and still have a good sleep @ night... Woke up refreshed this morning.

tomorrow should be fun: Shoulders/Traps/Triceps/Abs

lemmohr

Awards
Day 4:

I never really liked working out my shoulders.. but for this log, I kinda pushed myself to do them. I guess this is one of the benefits of keeping a log that everyone can read, it pushes you to work harder to make sure you reach your goals. :D

10minute medium run

Seated BB Front Press
115 x 8
115 x 8
115 x 8

Cross-body cable Raises
15 x 10
20 x 10
20 x 10
20 x 10

Lateral DB Raises
20 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

Front DB Raises
25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

BB Upright Rows
75 x 8
75 x 8
75 x 8

BB shrugs
135 x 10
155 x 10
185 x 10

1 DB Triceps Extension
45 x 10
60 x 8
70 x 8

Rope Extension
52.5 x 10
62.5 x 10
72.5 x 10

Hanging Leg Raises: 20 x 2
Hanging Knee Tucks: 20 x 2
Incline Situps: 20
Crunches: 100
Side Crunches: 50 each side

I felt good after the workout. I felt I can still run for half hour, but I figured I'll just do that tomorrow.. Planning to do the 4.2miles/hour run @ 15% elevation, i think that's about 3500feet and 1000calories..

lemmohr

Awards
DAY 5: Cardio Day
It was ok, I didn't push too hard this time, I just went 45minutes and burned 600 calories (according to the machine), It was a hectic day for me yesterday and even forgot my dose in the PM... that's ok tho...I'll make sure it won't happen again :D

DAY 6: Legs/Biceps/Abs
I stepped on the scale today and was happy with what I saw. I am at 158.8! Probably just water weight, but I was pretty happy with that and it translated to a very nice workout @ the gym! I felt so pumped, focused and in the zone the whole session.

anyway, here's my log for today

Squats
135 lbs. 10
155 lbs. 8
165 lbs. 6
175 lbs. 6
185 lbs 4
Seated leg press
150 lbs. 10
170 lbs. 10
190 lbs. 8
210 lbs. 6
Seated Leg Curls
80 lbs. 10
95 lbs. 10
110 lbs. 8
Leg Extensions
55 lbs. 10
70 lbs. 10
85 lbs. 10
100 lbs. 10
Calf Raises
210 lbs. 10
230lbs. 10
250 lbs. 10
EZ Curl Bar Curls
75 lbs. 12
75 lbs. 12
75 lbs. 12
Incline Dumbbell Curls
20lbs. 15
20 lbs. 15
20 lbs. 15
Barbell Wrist Curls
60 lbs. 10 x 3

Hanging Leg Raises - 30
Hanging Knee Tucks - 20
Flutter Kicks - 50
Crunches - 100
Side Crunches 50 each side

what i dont get tho is the fat%, last week I was 12.7% and this morning I was 12.9%. what's up with that?

Tomorrow is cardio day! ( I always look forward to cardio days!)

Attachments

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Day 2:

Today was cardio day. I think I did pretty well today, I still have tons of energy left... Used the Treadmill for an hour @ 4miles/hour @ 15% elevation. according to the summary, i burned 952 calories...

note: i didnt have any problems sleeping last night... i didn't feel tired when I woke up this morning!

tomorrow is supposed to be off day.. i'll probably go and do 30min of light cardio..
:scared1: 160 PLUS AVG HEART RATE !!!:crazy:

Grabe Kuya ! lol oh and your startn to look like BJ Penn hehee

keep up the great work man

SBT

SBT

Awards
this seems like a great stack! i will be following along! :)

lemmohr

Awards
:scared1: 160 PLUS AVG HEART RATE !!!:crazy:

Grabe Kuya ! lol oh and your startn to look like BJ Penn hehee

keep up the great work man
LOL! thanks man!

I'm gonna try to do it again tomorrow... 60min/4miles/15% elevation

lemmohr

Awards
this seems like a great stack! i will be following along! :)
thanks!! yeah, loving the stack so far.. can't wait to see the results!

looks like Im gonna be hitting my goal of 155 real soon... i wonder how i am going to bring down the body fat without losing too much weight... i deally, I would like to stay at between 150-155lbs and 9% BF..

any suggestions?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
thanks!! yeah, loving the stack so far.. can't wait to see the results!

looks like Im gonna be hitting my goal of 155 real soon... i wonder how i am going to bring down the body fat without losing too much weight... i deally, I would like to stay at between 150-155lbs and 9% BF..

any suggestions?
Dont get too stir crazy on what those machines say. Look in the mirror! Calipers are a better option.

Your goal is like most others, keep as much muscle and lose bf%. All diet my friend. Getting enough protein in every meal, limiting carb intake, and eating healthy fats. You did a ton of work in that workout along with some high intensity cardio..Be careful, thats a prime candidate to head down the overtraining path as time progresses IF your diet doesn't support it..

Good luck my friend, will be here!