Personal Challenge Success or Posting Pic and vid of myself in a tutu

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Kleen, you have potential my friend. You have that look like you like to lift weights or somtin. You like weights? Yeah I bet you do.



    I kid. Good luck with your journey and I can't wait to see where this goes.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. Subbed...Can't wait to see some people reach their goals!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   
       


  3. Another Kleen log. I am in and looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Now all I need to know is the quickest wway to lose 30 pounds in 2 months? LOL. Mu girl already wants to take a pic of me in undies. I was like HELLS NO!!! She was like C'MON it will be fun. This is already getting out of hand...LOL. No but seriously, Cardio everyday? That sounds like a plan!

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Now all I need to know is the quickest wway to lose 30 pounds in 2 months? LOL. Mu girl already wants to take a pic of me in undies. I was like HELLS NO!!! She was like C'MON it will be fun. This is already getting out of hand...LOL. No but seriously, Cardio everyday? That sounds like a plan!
    Good answer.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ I'm sorry...but I can't resist, is that the muscle stimulator that djbombsquad uses??
    Right! God Bless the Tens units. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Now the secret's out on how djbombsquad got so huge and strong!!
    I thought he just got so full of himself his volume actually increased...
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Another Kleen log. I am in and looking good bro.
    Glad you are here!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Now all I need to know is the quickest wway to lose 30 pounds in 2 months? LOL. Mu girl already wants to take a pic of me in undies. I was like HELLS NO!!! She was like C'MON it will be fun. This is already getting out of hand...LOL. No but seriously, Cardio everyday? That sounds like a plan!
    Adjust the scale maybe???? LOL

    No really I would probably venture into a Keto Diet with a carb refeed every 3-7 days if I were trying to drop 30 lbs in that time frame. What is your current workout and diet like?
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Good answer.
    I don't know, the pictures I will take for my wife usually tend to be worth it...

    Don't ask....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Okay so I was having lunch with the wife. 8 oz grilled chicken breast on a cob salad with picante for dressing so I got my healthy fats in there too.

    We were talking about the TUTU Challenge. My wife started almost getting embarrassed for me and was all like you are NOT posting pics up of you in a tutu! I will not allow it to happen. You will have your abs and I WON"T let you cheat on your diet. She said I know you WILL put them up if you don't make it so I have to make sure you stick to this. She is going to tell me "Fear the tutu!" every time I mention eating something I shouldn't or talk about skipping a cardio workout. So I have more support now at home too! BONUS!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. LOL. Well my diet is usually on. High protein, and usually clean. But im on meds that make me constipated and hungry. I already drink 2 and a half gallons of water a day. I slam like a liter if I get hungry, but it doesnt always work. If I wasnt on my meds I think it would be easier. I think I need to look into a good appetite suppressant.And a laxative, that doesnt work too good. Epsom salt works too good.

    RECOVERBRO



  9. There is a really good magnesium and vitamin b supp that will help. No stim at all just soften the stool. No diarrhea or running to the restroom. Just loosens it up so it can come out on it's own. I can't remember the name of it but I have it at home. Also helps with how the nerves and muscle fire as well. I take it pretty regularly. I twas suggested after my shoulder surgery when the pain pills dried up my bowels, because it would also help the nerves fire and what not. I will look at the name of it tonight and put it up in here tomorrow.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Thanks man, because this is sooo annoying. I never usually have a problem going. Actually my little brother used to bust my balls about going alot...lol. TMI!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Thanks man, because this is sooo annoying. I never usually have a problem going. Actually my little brother used to bust my balls about going alot...lol. TMI!!!!
    So now you can tell him he spent his life being full of sh*t so now it was your turn...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    There is a really good magnesium and vitamin b supp that will help. No stim at all just soften the stool. No diarrhea or running to the restroom. Just loosens it up so it can come out on it's own. I can't remember the name of it but I have it at home. Also helps with how the nerves and muscle fire as well. I take it pretty regularly. I twas suggested after my shoulder surgery when the pain pills dried up my bowels, because it would also help the nerves fire and what not. I will look at the name of it tonight and put it up in here tomorrow.

    Senna or docusate
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. Kleen you need to post up your diet so I can compare mine, think I'm eating slightly too much atm for the abs to pop.

    Also, you going to use anything like eviscerate?

  14. Its gonna start getting real nasty in here,

    im all fired up and Cris Kabuki is emailing me the "Road to 500" Game plan as we speak, cant wait to see what he has in store for me

    Have you ever see Cris doing"The Standing Wheel of Death"


    check this out

    The madness is going to take place at

    Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

    and ill be reporting in here of course
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Now all I need to know is the quickest wway to lose 30 pounds in 2 months? LOL. Mu girl already wants to take a pic of me in undies. I was like HELLS NO!!! She was like C'MON it will be fun. This is already getting out of hand...LOL. No but seriously, Cardio everyday? That sounds like a plan!
    Crack or crank.......take your pick!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Its gonna start getting real nasty in here,

    im all fired up and Cris Kabuki is emailing me the "Road to 500" Game plan as we speak, cant wait to see what he has in store for me

    Have you ever see Cris doing"The Standing Wheel of Death"


    check this out

    The madness is going to take place at

    Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

    and ill be reporting in here of course
    I do that excercise but I am lucky when I can get 10..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I do that excercise but I am lucky when I can get 10..
    nice
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  18. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    nice
    Currently I am up to only 5, have to work it back up. They are aptly named...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Senna or docusate
    Oh Senna no way for me. Ties me up in knots and rings me out. Crap speaking of I didn't look at the name of it. Maybe some of you can help, the label is bright yellow and I think it has an orange sun on it. They do alot of other minerals. Relatively large brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Kleen you need to post up your diet so I can compare mine, think I'm eating slightly too much atm for the abs to pop.

    Also, you going to use anything like eviscerate?
    I am using LG Lipoburn right now. My diet is in my other log where I have everything I am doing. I think you are subbed to that one. I am still doing what I had planned out there regarding food. I may drop the top and bottom down 200 cals from that. Then I will stay there until I don't see any progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Currently I am up to only 5, have to work it back up. They are aptly named...
    Thise wheels of death are fun. I have never done them explosively like that. I have always done them slowly. I am gonna have to go home and see how many I can do explosively. As you said though, it will require some building up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    There is a really good magnesium and vitamin b supp that will help. No stim at all just soften the stool. No diarrhea or running to the restroom. Just loosens it up so it can come out on it's own. I can't remember the name of it but I have it at home. Also helps with how the nerves and muscle fire as well. I take it pretty regularly. I twas suggested after my shoulder surgery when the pain pills dried up my bowels, because it would also help the nerves fire and what not. I will look at the name of it tonight and put it up in here tomorrow.
    Nothing worse than pardon the pun "****ting bricks"
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So now you can tell him he spent his life being full of sh*t so now it was your turn...
    LOL yeah I might use that!
    Well this might be easy, because im not eating anymore. Not until something comes out..lol. This is going to be tough, but i think i might go crazy with the cardio. I mean, im big enough that im sure i got about 15 pounds of water weight that can come off. But this IS going to be tough. I think I have to seriously look at my food intake and decrease it by like half, i dont care what happens, I want to get down to 220. So if that means i might almost die...lol...then so be it!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  22. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    LOL yeah I might use that!
    Well this might be easy, because im not eating anymore. Not until something comes out..lol. This is going to be tough, but i think i might go crazy with the cardio. I mean, im big enough that im sure i got about 15 pounds of water weight that can come off. But this IS going to be tough. I think I have to seriously look at my food intake and decrease it by like half, i dont care what happens, I want to get down to 220. So if that means i might almost die...lol...then so be it!!!!
    5 miles per day running OUTSIDE

    5 miles per day eliptical

    Drink 8oz of lemon juice every night immediately before bed

    sleep in sweats and under balnkets

    30 pounds gone, possibly in 1 month

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh Senna no way for me. Ties me up in knots and rings me out. Crap speaking of I didn't look at the name of it. Maybe some of you can help, the label is bright yellow and I think it has an orange sun on it. They do alot of other minerals. Relatively large brand.

    I am using LG Lipoburn right now. My diet is in my other log where I have everything I am doing. I think you are subbed to that one. I am still doing what I had planned out there regarding food. I may drop the top and bottom down 200 cals from that. Then I will stay there until I don't see any progress.

    Thise wheels of death are fun. I have never done them explosively like that. I have always done them slowly. I am gonna have to go home and see how many I can do explosively. As you said though, it will require some building up.

    It's called sundown farms or something like that. They sell it in the PX sometimes.

    That little pouch wont go away, think I will pick up one of those topicals, any recommendations?

  24. sub'd

    tutu's are truly a frightening thing XD

  25. I'm out the country for two weeks, so I'll have plenty to catch up on when I return
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. challenge
    By Ironloo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. The 200 Rep Challenge
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. u ready for a real challenge? the gallon challenge
    By justing in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:30 PM
  4. 200 Rep Challenge
    By RenegadeRows in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 07:48 PM
  5. A Little Challenge....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 01:43 AM
Log in
Log in