Personal Challenge Success or Posting Pic and vid of myself in a tutu

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man this is loading up quick!!! Once this surgery of mine is done I will be in on this!!! hmmm I am thinking DB tricep ext with a 170???? I might even be able to hit that goal by Sep 1... man I hope the gym I am going to has heavy DBs!!! Man Kleen you got me thinking about this now!!!
    U got it bro !!

2. subbed
    I will work for supplements!
    •   

3. This should get interesting pretty fast....
    SFW and GFH

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    First off, this is an amazing idea, good luck to both Ed and Kleen and Johnny
    I know I'm not all that well known on the board but if you guys are taking applications I'm in.

GOALS:
    Bench: 275 current:245
    Squat: 350 current:315
    Dead: 450 current:405
    3 lift total: 1075 current: 965

To be completed by: Sept. 1st 2010

I know they are pretty hefty goals, but I had my 3 lift max pretty close to that last winter, but after a tough season and school semester, things dropped considerably. This is what I need to get motivated again.
    On sept Ill either post vids of my lifts, or a picture in a tutu.(no idea where I'm gonna find one, but hopefully I wont need to)
    A costume shop or dance studio. Online somewhere. Consider yourself in. Tell your friends about it make yourself accountable to lots of people.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Solid as always dude, I know it shouldn't be that long till ur at the level you want to be at. Nice and slow...got your back man.
    Thanks this is going to be fun. Lots of motivation here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man this is loading up quick!!! Once this surgery of mine is done I will be in on this!!! hmmm I am thinking DB tricep ext with a 170???? I might even be able to hit that goal by Sep 1... man I hope the gym I am going to has heavy DBs!!! Man Kleen you got me thinking about this now!!!
    If not that get a dip belt and load up then when you get back your db will be higher anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Hell yeah! Here we go man, this is gonna be an awesome log, too

You have one hell of a good base man!
    Thanks Bro, I am lucky I have really small joints and a large ribcage to my advantage, no waist but tiny hips so my lats come down deep to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    subbed
    Welcome Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    This should get interesting pretty fast....
    Oh yeah, I am hoping so. Hoping it will kick me in the ass. I know exactly what to do but kept putting it off after a week this won't allow me to. YOu all won't allow me to. LOL I know if I screw up I will pay the piper for sure.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    34" inch waist eh ed? Pretty damn good mate!

OK Kleen, I was thinking you had a big ass beer gut with no abs poking through, you're much to harsh on your photos!

I'll join you with the same goal and timeframe, better abs, of course while trying to gain mass still! Our abs look to be about the same level, dunno if you saw my recent pics @
    Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS
    Thanks Bro! Yeah I think we are pretty close in the abs.
    Current Training Log -

7. Im in, and you kinda do look like mr. clean lol...

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Bro! Yeah I think we are pretty close in the abs.
    Your going to make me feel guilty about drinking when Im on leave!

9. Subbed. Let me sleep on it, I'll come up with a personal challenge...or just get bored one day and take a pic of myself in a tutu for the lulz.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Subbed. Let me sleep on it, I'll come up with a personal challenge...or just get bored one day and take a pic of myself in a tutu for the lulz.
    You must spread some reputation....

lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    You must spread some reputation....

lol
    I'll wait....
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

12. subbed for motivation

13. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    This should get interesting pretty fast....
    My thoughts exactly. Never a dull moment with Kleen around!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. IM IN BUDDY!!

Im little late but ill catch up after tuesday. Organic chemistry test......the bain of my existence...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

15. Geez, you're not that far off of lean...I can actually see some abs in the second pic.

My goals are pretty simple stay 215-220 and recomp for a year and attack!! I think I will recomp to 215 before I start another prep. That's 18 lbs less than last year. This will ensure I have the time to hit the hyper lean body fat I am looking for. I will be doing pics weekly as well to ensure where I am at. Chris can estimate my percentage as I trust an experienced persons eye better than calipers.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Geez, you're not that far off of lean...I can actually see some abs in the second pic.

My goals are pretty simple stay 215-220 and recomp for a year and attack!! I think I will recomp to 215 before I start another prep. That's 18 lbs less than last year. This will ensure I have the time to hit the hyper lean body fat I am looking for. I will be doing pics weekly as well to ensure where I am at. Chris can estimate my percentage as I trust an experienced persons eye better than calipers.
    i agree

regardless ive decided over the weekend to up the anti my end,

this is a lifetime dream and im gonna get it one way or another,

if i am not within 5lbs of 450 by Sept 1st i will to get out the Tutu and and do a flip off the diving board and post on youtube.

However if im within striking range im gonna march on, 500lb shirt assisted bench press by December 31st 2010

This thread will give me the extra motivation to take on what 16 months i never thought was possible but what i now know is just a matter of time and dedication.

I may not achieve this in the time frame set but i sure as hell gonna give it my best
    Eat clean, piss dirty

17. Nice!
    Current Training Log -

18. Well played edwitt, looking forward to seeing you make that happen (500, not the tutu, although you should do both imo. How about 500 IN a tutu?)

19. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Well played edwitt, looking forward to seeing you make that happen (500, not the tutu, although you should do both imo. How about 500 IN a tutu?)
    Well i dont like the idea of doing the flip into the pool in December, so i may just have to prepare a video ahead of time, ill archive it

Ill make that decision in August while its still hot

Anyway i am super motivated and i blasted my shoulders today a real lagging body part

Im starting to get this all down on paper and formulating my master plan and of course the chemistry set

Name:  HULK.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  56.6 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

20. Don't make him angry... you won't like him when he's angry!
    Current Training Log -

21. My new log

Sponsored LG Log

Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

Come and sub for support,

thanks one and all
    Eat clean, piss dirty

22. ^ I'm sorry...but I can't resist, is that the muscle stimulator that djbombsquad uses??

23. Now this looks fun... subbed!

24. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ I'm sorry...but I can't resist, is that the muscle stimulator that djbombsquad uses??
    Now the secret's out on how djbombsquad got so huge and strong!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Now the secret's out on how djbombsquad got so huge and strong!!
    Please see the RPG thread in company promotions for djMonsterSquad.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. challenge
    By Ironloo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. The 200 Rep Challenge
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:10 PM