Willpower's Testopro Log

Willpower100

Awards
I will start taking Testopro on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 until Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here are some of my current stats:

Weight: 199lbs-201lbs
Height: 6 feet

Squat: 280 x 4
Deadlift: 380 x 1
Bench: 250 x 3

Goals during Testopro Cycle:

Squat: 315 or more
Deadlift: 405 or more
Bench: 275
Weight: 210

I will be logging in my workouts starting Tuesday. If anyone has any questions regarding my workouts and how Testopro is working for me, please feel free to comment on my log.

Willpower100

Awards
w00000000000!!!!
What is that suppose to mean?

I know my stats are far from impressive but I pride myself on improving and engaging in the actual process of training. Lifting as heavy as you can is a great feeling (very challenging).

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
It means im here, good luck and lift hard.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
What is that suppose to mean?

I know my stats are far from impressive but I pride myself on improving and engaging in the actual process of training. Lifting as heavy as you can is a great feeling (very challenging).
Held to what standard? I think the numbers look pretty good, and look forward to seeing you progress. Seeing others motivated and really putting in work is always inspiration. In for the log. Good luck!

Willpower100

Awards
Held to what standard? I think the numbers look pretty good, and look forward to seeing you progress. Seeing others motivated and really putting in work is always inspiration. In for the log. Good luck!
Thanks! I'm glad people will be following my log. I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait.

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 1

So I took my AM dose of Testopro upon waking up. I hit the gym at 11am and finished my workout in an hour and 20 minutes.

Here is what I did:

Max Effort Lower Body and Core

Max Effort Lift - Squats

135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 4
280 x 3 (one less rep than 2 weeks ago; I did 4 reps two weeks ago)
285 x 3 *(new PR in weight +5)

Unilateral Movement - DB Lunges

50 x 6
50 x 6
50 x 6

Hamstrings - Reverse Leg Curl

95 x 8
110 x 8
125 x 8
140 x 5

Hamstrings/Posterior Chain Movement - Hyperextensions

BW + 25lbs x 10
BW + 25lbs x 10
BW + 35lbs x 10

Core - 2 circuits of the following:

Russian Twist - 35 x 8, 35 x 8
DB Side Bends - 70 x 8, 70 x 8

Core - 2 circuits of the following:

Weighted V-ups - 35 x 10, 35 x 12
Weighted Toe touches - 35 x 10, 35 x 12
Chinnies - 20, 20

Core - Leg Raises

12, 10

*Comments: Although I did set a PR on Squats, I wouldn't attribute this to the Testopro just yet. My endurance was up and I think this might have to do with Testopro. But again, I only had my first AM dose so it is too early to give a definitive claim. I'm really looking forward to the next 30 days. I'm looking to set some major PR's, gain mass and muscle density.

Willpower100

Awards
So I have a really bad headache and it started after my second dose (PM dose). Hopefully I won't have the same reaction tomorrow.

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 2

Had some trouble sleeping last night and woke up fairly early. Total of about 5.5 to 6 hours sleep. I woke up on my own and I don't feel tired.

Anyhow, today is an off day but I will post later tonight giving commentary on how I feel. Tomorrow is Max Effort Upper Body.

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 2

No headaches today (perhaps because I had my AM dose immediately before breakfast and PM dose with food). I've been drinking a lot of water today. Hopefully I can get a good nights rest today so I can attack Max Effort Upper Body like a beast, LOL!

I did notice an increase in aggresion today when I was outside. I think I'm going to break some PR's tomorrow. We shall see.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Effectiveness of the dose shouldn't depend on your food so don't worry, if it works better taking it with meals.

Willpower100

Awards
Effectiveness of the dose shouldn't depend on your food so don't worry, if it works better taking it with meals.
Thanks! Really looking forward to tomorrows workout. I sound like a broken record already because I've mentioned how many times I'm hyped but I know I'm setting some PR's tomorrow.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's good **** man, Keep up the hard work!

How is your diet while on testopro?

Willpower100

Awards
That's good **** man, Keep up the hard work!

How is your diet while on testopro?
I'm eating about 7-9 times per day (meals and snacks included).

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Potatoes, Whey Protein (2 scoops of Protein with 8 oz of whole milk), 2 hash browns with meyo, cup of Orange Juice, and a cup of water. Sometimes I'll have an egg sandwich (about 7 or 8 eggs).

Post-workout: Whey Protein (2 scoops of Protein with 8 oz of whole milk, and 1 cup of raw oats).

Lunch: Usually a plate full of shrimps with rice and beans OR 3 pork chops with mash potatoes OR 3 slices of Pizza (maybe once or twice a week).

Snack: 1 banana, hand full of almonds, cup of water

Dinner: Usually 4 chicken breast with a lot of macoroni salad OR 4 steaks with rice and beans or potatoes, usually a mix depends on the day

Snack: Protein shake - 2 scoops of Protein with 8 oz of whole milk

Snack: 1 banana, hand full of blueberries and an orange

Meal: Turkey breast and cheese sandwich

Final snack: Protein shake - 2 scoops of Protein with 8 oz of whole milk, and 1 cup of oats

*That is pretty much what I've been eating for the past few weeks and its remained constant. I also drink a lot of water throughout the day.

Thoughts?

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 3

So I had trouble sleeping AGAIN! Went to bed around 12:30, woke up at 4AM and couldn't fall asleep again for almost an hour. Probably feel asleep at 5AM and just woke up at 8AM. Although it is a total of almost 7 hours of sleep, prior to taking Testopro, I was getting 8 solid hours of sleep without interruptions.

The strange part about all of this is that I don't feel tired. Even when I woke up at 4AM I did not feel tired, I was wide awake. I actually had to take 1 tablet of melatonin at 4:30AM just to make myself tired.

I am working out at 11am and will log my workout when I get back.

On another note, I will use Testopro again today, but if I have sleeping problems tonight, I am seriously considering stopping the use of Testopro. I don't want to deprive my body of its sleep.

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 3

Max Effort Upper Body

Max Effort Lift - Barbell Bench Press

135 x 5
225 x 5
235 x 5
250 x 5 *(new PR in reps +2)
255 x 1 *(new PR in weight +5)
255 x 2 *(new PR in weight +5 and reps +1)

Supplemental Exercise - Wide Grip Pullups

BW x 13 *(new PR in reps +1)
BW x 10 *(new PR in reps +2)

Horizontal Pulling - Seated Cable Rows

140 x 8
180 x 8 *(new PR in reps +3)
200 x 6 *(new PR in weight +20)

Lats - Lat Pulldown

140 x 8
160 x 7 * (new PR in weight +20)
160 x 7

Lats - Hammer Strength High Row Machine

180 x 8
250 x 7
300 x 7

Upper Back - Barbell Bent Over Rows
135 x 8
155 x 7 *(new PR in weight +20)
95 x 8

*Comments: I felt strong today. My endurance held up well, too. I set a lot of PR's as well. Very good training day.

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 4

Rest day.

I've decided to continue taking Testopro. I had close to 9 hours of sleep and my sleep was not interrupted last night. Took 2 tablets of melatonin, so that will do the trick.

So far, when I flex my muscles they feel a little harder. A positive effect because of Testopro. My dreams are also very vivid...noticing some acne on my face and I rarely get that.

No changes in libido to report. I am a bit more aggressive, started probably on day 2.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been using testopro, 2x am, sometimes 2x at noon, 2x pre-bed never had any problems sleeping or headaches, bottle almost gone.

Willpower100

Awards
Been using testopro, 2x am, sometimes 2x at noon, 2x pre-bed never had any problems sleeping or headaches, bottle almost gone.
That's good to know. How'd it go for you?

Willpower100

Awards
I knew I forgot to mention something...I've been sweating a lot more in the gym.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me I couldn't tell anything from just testopro - I may be a non responded or ran it incorrectly. Didn't have any poor or neg effects just nothing in the WOW catagory either.

Willpower100

Awards
For me I couldn't tell anything from just testopro - I may be a non responded or ran it incorrectly. Didn't have any poor or neg effects just nothing in the WOW catagory either.
Well that sucks man! I read you ran it weekdays on and weekdays off. Is that right? I think that's not the correct way to dose it IMO.

Willpower100

Awards
DAY 5

Had a ****ty workout today. Did some deadlifts and legs exercises.

I'm not really enjoying the side effects from Testopro. Since the very first day, the left side of my chest has been hurting near my heart and I've had difficulties sleeping since starting Testopro. I'm also a lot more aggressive and quicker to get angry and frankly I'm not liking that.

I already took my AM dose but I'm skipping out on the PM dose and will not take it tomorrow. More than likely, I will stop taking Testopro all together.