intheflesh is cutting for summer! (Lipo 6x & ephedrine log) (pics)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 28
    2;2 lipo6x
    24mg ephedrine (2-1)
    1 piece thermogum

Woo, four weeks! Pics are below, and I'm pretty happy. Weighed in at 162.5 pounds with light clothing today... there's no way the weight loss can continue at this rate... ephedrine is crazy stuff!! I jogged a bit this morning (which is AWESOME, because my knees aren't killing me.. feels good!) and hit the gym this afternoon.

(WeightxRepsxSets)
    BB Bench Press: 135x5, 155x5, 175x4, 185x1, 135x5. I should have been able to do another rep or two on the 185 but it didn't feel good at all. Next week!
    DB Bench Press: 50sx8, 45sx7, 40sx8
    EZ Bar Tricep Extensions/Skullcrushers?: assuming the bar is 15 pounds, which I'm not at all sure about, I did some strange skullcrusher variation with my hands wider than normal, because my elbow was tweaking when I was fully extended with regular grip. fingers crossed I'm not getting tendonitis there too T_T. 35x8x3
    EZ Bar Curl 21s (8-7-6 standard-pronated-closegrip): 45x21x2

Did some decline crunches as is standard by now, hightailed it outta there. Life is good!

Progression in the last 4 weeks: started at somewhere between 173 and 175 pounds. Now sitting at 162.5 as of today, down approx. 12 pounds in 4 weeks. Accounting for water loss, there's still definitely been fat loss, and this can be seen in the progress pics. My max deadlift is up 10 pounds, and I don't think any of my other lifts have gone down; mostly maintained. I have to admit that I've been lax on the shoulders lately, though, so I'll be hitting them harder in the weeks to come.

Pics:
    1 Front flexed
    2 Quads flexed
    3 Back flexed; this is from 2 days ago
    4 Front unflexed just for reference
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Nice work man looks like you're starting to lean out
    •   

3. Yesterday's Day 29:
    2;2 lipo6x
    24mg ephedrine

Not much happened.. jogged in the morning and helped my dad out a bit, but no other important events. Super tired.

Day 30 notes:
    The lipo6x is done after today. What I think I'll do is phase through the Adipoxil free samples NP sent me and see where I'm at after that. The ephedrine probably won't last more than a few days either. We'll see how Adipoxil treats me

Update: jogged and biked today. not much to say, but my jogging is getting better... and my knees are holding for the time being..!

4. Day 31
    Okay so it looks like what's going to happen is I'm going to go through NP's Adipoxil samples for about a week (?) and decide from there whether I want to run Scorch or not. The ephedrine also runs out today.

SO dosing for today is
    2 adipoxil (1-1), tomorrow 4 (2-2)
    24mg ephedrine (2-1), tomorrow none

Will edit later for results from today if there's anything important to be said. Hitting the gym tmrw for back.

Edit: did a nice long jog, knees held up fine. Stoked to deadlift tomorrow.

5. Day 32
    2;2 adipoxil

Definitely looking dry and lean today. Weighed at the gym at 162 pounds with light clothing, no shoes. The happiness stopped there, as I quickly discovered that I was super weak today.

Deadlifts: 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 335x2
    Superset Lat Pulldowns and BO Rows: [120x8 & 145x5]x3
    Curl 21s: 45x21x2

Did my weighted decline crunches with 10 lbs above the head. Got some awesome burn this time.. Hitting abs hard feels great.
    •   

6. Yesterday's Day 33
    2;2 adipoxil

Jogged some. Little to say... my knees hurt.

7. Yesterday's Day 34
    2;2 adipoxil

Biked some but my knees were pissing me off yesterday.

pre-Day 35

Today is kinda bad for fat loss; I'll be in a car for most of it, and heading to a dance and later a party. I won't get to hit the gym, which sucks. I'll try to figure something out.

8. Day 35 & 36

Regular adipoxil use. Kinda been a rough couple of days.. cops, among other things have definitely kept me busy. Hopefully hitting chest tomorrow..?

9. Yesterday's Day 37
    2;2 adipoxil

DEFINITELY coming down with a cold on top of everything else. The good news is that I weighed in at 160.5 pounds with light clothing, no shoes, which means still positive for fat loss at least.

DB Bench Press: 55sx8, 60sx7, 55sx8
    DB Overhead Press: 35sx8, 35sx7, 35sx7
    Triceps Eccentric Extensions: The weight was like 80 pounds, but I was pushing it down with 2 hands and letting it come back up with one hand. Trying to hit tri's without aggravating what might be tendonitis.

Decline crunches after that and I was done in record time. Feeling really sick.

10. Quote Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
    Yesterday's Day 37
    2;2 adipoxil

DEFINITELY coming down with a cold on top of everything else. The good news is that I weighed in at 160.5 pounds with light clothing, no shoes, which means still positive for fat loss at least.

DB Bench Press: 55sx8, 60sx7, 55sx8
    DB Overhead Press: 35sx8, 35sx7, 35sx7
    Triceps Eccentric Extensions: The weight was like 80 pounds, but I was pushing it down with 2 hands and letting it come back up with one hand. Trying to hit tri's without aggravating what might be tendonitis.

Decline crunches after that and I was done in record time. Feeling really sick.
    Go to the store and buy some emergenc it'll be in the vitamins aisle....take half the box one day and half the box the next day. You might even want to buy two boxes and take it for four days straight. Last time I got sick I did that and was feeling better on day 3 but not 100%....if i had that extra box I probably would have been in better shape.

11. Deal, I'll go check it out. Thanks!

edit: go figure the pharmacies in my town wouldn't have it. Town's too small I guess. Thanks anyways dude, I'll just superdose vitamin C and I'll be back to normal in a few days.

12. Quote Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
    Deal, I'll go check it out. Thanks!

edit: go figure the pharmacies in my town wouldn't have it. Town's too small I guess. Thanks anyways dude, I'll just superdose vitamin C and I'll be back to normal in a few days.
    sorry to hear that man....i was dosing around 15g per day

13. I'm feeling a bit better today regardless. It's not something serious, I think. And because I forgot:

Yesterday's Day 38:
    2;2 adipoxil

Mostly stayed in my room doing music. Wasn't well at all for most of the day.

14. Day 39:
    2;2 adipoxil

The Adipoxil samples run out tomorrow, and then I decide if I want to keep cutting or not. I seem to have derailed a bit of late, and I'm not sure how it'll go. Guess I'll take pics tomorrow and decide afterwards.

15. Day 40:
    2;2 adipoxil FINISHED.

Well, dunno what I'll do now. Trying to deadlift tomorrow, but I might not have a car to do it. Blah. My definition is doing pretty well these days, and I might end the cut here.. but I'll update tomorrow regardless. Thanks for keeping with me, and sorry for this bit of a down-turn.

16. Quote Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
    Day 40:
    2;2 adipoxil FINISHED.

Well, dunno what I'll do now. Trying to deadlift tomorrow, but I might not have a car to do it. Blah. My definition is doing pretty well these days, and I might end the cut here.. but I'll update tomorrow regardless. Thanks for keeping with me, and sorry for this bit of a down-turn.
    It's all good man....post some final pics and put the log to rest if that's what you feel like doing

17. Wrapup:

Well, here's the end of the log. Didn't get to drive today, unfortunately but got a couple photos taken so I can at least post those. No weight measurement either, but if I can get one tomorrow I'll post it. More or less the log's accomplished what I hoped for, and I'm just going to 'maintain' this level of body fat for a month or two and let the inconsistent summer work it's way out.

Come fall, I'm definitely going to focus a lot more on shoulders primarily, and upper arms (spec. biceps) secondarily. My back is well in the lead overall, and my leg rehab's going decently, but slowly. Definitely in a couple weeks I should be able to resume training for them, albeit easing in over time.

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting! (Dark, you were good motivation! Special thanks!)

Note: the first 'arnold' back pose was taken on June 4. Figured I'd include it for comparison anyways.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

18. good job man...great review and nice run!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ephedrine with LIPO 6 Black
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. Logging my progress on Lipo 6/ephedrine stack
    By shakespearre in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:20 AM