summer training log

drewsky90

Awards
hey im preparing for an intense 4-5 month grind throughout summer and into fall... so far from some reading and talking with a few guys on the forum i decided to create a sketch of my training regimen

Currently 6' 168 lbs fairly lean

Im going to take Scivation Quake preworkout, Xtend intraworkout (mixed in a gallon of water) to sip all day, and im debating on wath whey protien post workout or just to make my own type of shake like i was reading on some threads for high calorie intake.

My goals are to increase body mass/rotator strength in shoulder
Plan to eat more than ever, and at least 6-8 times daily. Heavy on lower half of my body and core
No heavy cardio till 6wks in, but mix in swimming as resistance training.

I was planning on doing a AAS cycle but i value your guys opinions so im not going to do any at all. Though I WAS looking at HgHpro and its on sale at nutraplanet and im not sure if it will help/be worth buying to take prebed.

hopefully i can get to at least 185 but 190+ would be amazing but i dont really know how fast or slow i might grow.

This is just a rough sketch of what I plan on doing, but with some opinions from you guys and a time spent on organzing my routine on here ill edit this post and complete it

thanks guys! happy training!