what can Prime and OEP and powerfull do for u (unsponsered)

newbie2bb

The workouts:
Will be going to the gym to lift on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of every week, alternating Workouts A and B (so first week will be A, B, A, second week will be B, A, B, and so on). The workouts will be as follows:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
**2x8 Dips

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Bent Rows
**2x8 Chin-ups

The goal is to do the same weight for all the worksets within the workout, and then if I can get all my reps in, to increase the weight for the next workout. So, if on monday I do workout A and do 3 sets of 5 reps of 110 pounds, and get all the reps in, then I can go ahead and maybe do 115 the next workout. If I can't get all the reps in, then I should probably do the same weight the next workout. If I hit a wall for many weeks in a row, where I'm stuck on a particular weight, then I can go back 2-3 weeks and restart from there. If I keep hitting a wall, for all my exercises, then that would probably signal an "end" to this program

supps timing

5:30- wake up - 1-2 OEP
6:00- 2-3 Powerfull, 2 Prime
6:15- begin sipping a BCAA powder (Purple wraath, Xtend, for examples)
6:40- workout, sipping BCAA's throughout
7:40- Finish BCAA's , may also have a whey shake here
8:30- Breakfast
11:30- Lunch - 2 Prime
2:00 - 1 OEP
2:30- Snack
5:30- Dinner - 2 Prime
8:30 - last snack/meal
9:30 - 2 Powerfull
10:00 - sleep
also adding in fish oil and vitamin c and multivitamin no iron.

max's
bench :130 pounds
squats:155 pounds
deadlifts:160 pounds

Diet
Upcoming

Pics/stats:

Pics posted a few posts back
stats:
height -- 5'7
weight--170 pounds
bf --- estimate 20-22% (if u can guess for me great)

cardio
Steady state for 20 min after workout

goal

Lose bodyfat while gaining muscle . want to at least shed down to 12 pecent bodyfat

Attachments

newbie2bb

Workout A

3x5 Squat
warm up:
1x10= bar (45 pounds)
1x10= 95 pounds
work set:
3x5=110 pounds (go up)

3x5 Bench Press
warm up:
1x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=80 pounds
work set:
3x5=100 (go up)

1x5 Deadlift
warm up:
1x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95 pounds
work sets:
1x5=110 pounds (go up)

2x8 Dips
2x8= assisted machine @40 pounds all 8 done (less assisted next time)

Cardio:
20 min on treadmill afterworkout speed of 4.5 and incline 1.0 . 1.50 miles at heart rate of 177-180 (fasted heart rate ever ).

Feelings with supps:
Wow can i say i aint that morning person however . the OEP i was extremely focused and yes i took 2 caps. I know eagar but i handle theromgetics decents so figured why not. Now i felt it kick in about 20 mins . Def made me sweat but thats a good thing . Had jitters for a little bit maybe 20 mins (if that ) but then leveled out . Could feel heat in body and ramped up body. Now during cardio i did almost feel like i was going to puke but that lasted 10 min then i just pushed thru it. and got done with it . But def was focused and alert !!

rest day tomorrow . not sure if going to do cardio cause i want to save myself but will take opinions if i should

newbie2bb

Cardio day (treadmill)

duration : 20 min
incline : 1.0
speed:4.5
miles :1.45

Taking it tad easy so i dont wear myself on weightlifting days but still wanted to do steady state cardio. also 2 pills def made me sweat like a pig. even i was like um eww.

Supps effects:
Oxyelite pro-- def can tell diffrence between 2 pills vs 1.
2 pills equals inferno . nause feeling went away today. also
extremely focus in 30 min
1 pill- no spike but can tell alert but not way bad
Also another perk no crash effects that i could tell . so big plus

Prime and powerfull -- not sure if can tell to early . I am sure in a
week wil think diffrent
diet is good as well posting later tonight .

newbie2bb

my diet

this my diet layed out by another website . Do i need to add ...cut back..anything or suggestions ... I could lay out in time frame but figured this would be easier . any input gladly accepted . goal lose weight and build muscle :) but trying to get lower bf (current 20%--trying 12-15% on under)

Attachments

newbie2bb

3x5 Squat
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=95 pounds
work set:
3x120 pounds (go up)

warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=65 pounds
work set:
3x75 pounds (go up)

3x5 Bent Rows
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=65 pounds
work set:
3x70 pounds (go up)

**2x8 Chin-ups
1x8
1x5

Nice workout however Chins was horrible guess starting at foundation was the best move for me. Also weights were good . Military press and bent rows was kinda 80% of max so will go up slower but still progression is the key for me even if 2.5 pounds.

Today was a nice day a guy stopped me and asked what i been doing cause i am lookng bigger and stocky and then made sure he was like not fat wise lol but still felt good.

Off early today so going to just hang around house and catch up dexter. thats the plus about doing Workout in am ..now i got me time :) (cuts down my lazyness and excuses for not making it to gym )

newbie2bb

Took rest day today . since lifted heavy yesterday . I also think rather than doing alot of cardio on off days i am just going to do 20 min after weights so i have a full day recovery since i am doing heavy compound movements.
Also DOM's are little to none being i been doing supps . I believe its the powerfull i am doing and also the corrrect macro's in diet . but i feel that i can lift and recover faster .

newbie2bb

Workout A

3x5 Squat
warm up:
1x10= bar (45 pounds)
1x10= 95 pounds
work set:
3x5=120 pounds (go up)

3x5 Bench Press
warm up:
1x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95pounds
work set:
3x5=110 (go up)

1x5 Deadlift
warm up:
1x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95 pounds
work sets:
1x5=120 pounds (go up)

2x8 Dips
2x8= assisted machine @28 pounds all 8 done (less assisted next time)

Cardio:
15 min on treadmill afterworkout speed of 4.5 and incline 1.0 . 1.00 miles at heart rate of 170 (fasted heart rate ever ).

Man today was awesome. I thought i would be like worn out. Crazy pump. Well i found out that the reason i don't get crazy DOM's is due to Prime that i take it helps recover fast. So i am going up in weight very excited . maybe i can get two plates on everything by time a months or two months end which would be 135 pounds on each ..dare i say 4 plates. .. i can dream ( after all i gotta live up to canada --my big brother. and trav my Nutrition guy ..I gotta be hulk.)

newbie2bb

Official weigh in

1 week results :

weight:
started out 170 pounds now at 166 pounds

bodyfat
started out 20 percents almost 21% now down to 19%

Looks wise :
I no longer look like i have a kangroo pooch in front. its actually coming along nicely. I'm amazed . Cloths are fitting snuggie so thats a plus and i am gettin complements at work. so its feeling kinda groovy. so the hard work is paying off ( should have listen to u all long time ago.
Supplemnent wise

Prime-
I'm telling you i dont get DOM's . I am even gettin up to the weight i was and still not the soreness i am used to aka 2 days out. but i am glad i am on this i feel like i can bust a hard work out in the gym and then not worry about soreness. so the recovery is good
Oxyelite pro-
Now its only 3 caps a day which is awesome. i feel totallly focus'd and no jitters with in 30 min's ..like a deer in headlights. so on that fact alone I lve the product and will always use it . and also no crash at all coming down off them. Still able to get my sleep that i need and no insomina . plus it also is a thermogetic which keeps burning fat like a furnace. I do find i sweat tad bit more but im ok with that.
Powerfull-
excellent as well. I get the pumps that i need a it makes sleep deeper.
but i am excited about the results and now to work out !!
Side effects?
with the supps i am taking some have asked so i will answer. I barely have any side effects. sometimes a tad dizzy but i find when i drink more water . almost galln and half then they go away. sometmies also muscle cramps but they dont lastall day maybe 15 min but its worth it . other than that test is up so that good. but other than that nothing .

Now u wonder why i went all balls to the walls . and quite simply its due to the fact that i am either all or nothing type of person. I had the chance to get all these supps and correct my diet (tax refund) and i decide what beter way to spend money on myself than on a flat screen tv. though i must admit i want a flat screen but i set out to prove even though i lost my car for a year i would be an example to everyone out there that set backs will come but success is dependant on you

on a personal note. I hve seen people come and go on these forums. congrats to all who still read my thread and who push forward to meet there goals. it truly is a testimate to character !!

now off to the gym !!

my new signature
two motto's to success in Body building:
1. Desire, discipline and dedication and openminded for suggestions:rinse and repeat
2. Kiss method-- keep it simple stupid- dont overcomplicate just do it

newbie2bb

3x5 Squat
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=95 pounds
work set:
3x5=135 pounds (go up)
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=65 pounds
work set:
3x5=85 pounds (go up)
3x5 Bent Rows
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=65 pounds
work set:
3x5=75 pounds (go up)
**2x8 Chin-ups @ 28 pounds assisted
1x8
1x4 (will stay at this weight till get soild 8's )

Good workout day . skipped cardio due to lack of time. alot of errands to do today. also gettin close to my max's so going to do sort of mini increase by 5 pounds but i feel i am gettin close. but all in all good workout. I love that at the YMCA no one uses the squat rack. everyone always uses the smith machine. and even though i say start with this they always look at me like the dumb one. or they say i cant and i was like no its u wont. everyone starts at 45 pounds sometime

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the log, definitly going to follow it. I assume your workout plan is loosely based on Rippetoe's program?

newbie2bb

Thanks for the log, definitly going to follow it. I assume your workout plan is loosely based on Rippetoe's program?
it is rippetoe. also if u need the book starting strength edition one and two i have it one pdf . shot me out an pm

and thanks for following it need all the advice let me know

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is rippetoe. also if u need the book starting strength edition one and two i have it one pdf . shot me out an pm

and thanks for following it need all the advice let me know
I actually have read them, thats why I quickly recognized it. Gains are fast man, you will love it. Best of all is the knowledge of how to properly lift. I already laugh at the big guys I see lifting with the worst form imaginable. Knowledge is key. Keep up the good work :)

newbie2bb

I actually have read them, thats why I quickly recognized it. Gains are fast man, you will love it. Best of all is the knowledge of how to properly lift. I already laugh at the big guys I see lifting with the worst form imaginable. Knowledge is key. Keep up the good work :)
stay tuned i am sure gains will come . my dream is to have 2 plates on each side . i know its only 215 but still never hit that before. in squat bench or deads. so excited to see the future. once i am at the 200 mark i am sure i will get mad respect then ...

join the big boys club

newbie2bb

3x5 Squat
warm up:
2x10= bar (45 pounds)
1x10= 95 pounds
work set:
3x5=145 pounds (go up)

3x5 Bench Press
warm up:
2x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95 pounds
work set:
3x5=120 (go up) gettin up to max

1x5 Deadlift
warm up:
2x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95 pounds
work sets:
1x5=150 pounds (go up)

2x8 Dips
2x8= Done with body weight !!! awesomeness i know small but heck yeah
Cardio:
15 min on treadmill afterworkout speed of 4.5 and incline 1.0 @1.04 miles at heart rate of 150 (fasted heart rate ever ).

Today went 20 pounds heavier on deadlift and going to go up 20 more pounds next time cause i only do one set . so going to go tad stronger maybe 10 pounds who knows we shall see. but good workout .

newbie2bb

feb 26th work out
3x5 Squat
warm up:
2x10=45 pounds
1x10=100 pounds
work set:
3x5=225 pounds (start @215 next time dont wanna stall) PERSONAL BEST (was suppose to do 155 pounds)
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=95 pounds
work set:
3x5=105 pounds (start @95 so progress dont stall) PERSONAL BEST (was suppose to do 90 pounds)
3x5 Bent Rows
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=65 pounds
work set:
3x5=105 pounds (start back 95 so dont stall in progress ) PERSONAL BEST (was suppose to do 80 pounds)
**2x8 Chin-ups @ 28 pounds assisted
1x8
1x5 (will stay at this weight till get soild 8's )

today i woke up late for the bus at 530 am rushed hit bus at 610 am then walked to gym (20 min) ...and was like u know what i am going to just F' it and try something . try to get 4 wheels on the bar on squat . And i did it ....amazed myself ...I mean i thought i was pushing it before but i guess not. So here i am shocked and awed this morning so on the high of my squats i just went further than i thought on all lifts.

question:

Do i start lower next work out like planned so i dont stall or just add 2.5 pounds ? i'm only on week 2 of a 8 week program

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i start lower next work out like planned so i dont stall or just add 2.5 pounds ? i'm only on week 2 of a 8 week program
I would usually say dont go down because rippetoe's program works on continual progresion, but if your stalling there might be unnoticed form issues as well, so I would go lower in this case.

newbie2bb

I would usually say dont go down because rippetoe's program works on continual progresion, but if your stalling there might be unnoticed form issues as well, so I would go lower in this case.
not stallign yet at all ..wanna prevent it . just today i kinda went out of my lifting scope and just said hey i bet i can get higher than i normally need to and work from there hence why all today was personal bests. im pretty sure i can add 2.5 or 5 pounds more for a bit more. maybe i was underlifting even on rippetoe ..hmmm. or i just became billy gun badass this am lol

newbie2bb

3x5 Squat
warm up:
2x10= bar (45 pounds)
1x10= 95 pounds
work set:
3x5=230 pounds (reset go down to 215 pounds )

3x5 Bench Press
warm up:
2x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95 pounds
work set:
3x5=135 (was suppose to do 120 but felt i could)

1x5 Deadlift
warm up:
2x10=bar (45 pounds)
1x10=95 pounds
work sets:
3x5=235 pounds (was suppose to do one set but apparently im dumb did 3 ) personal record

2x8 Dips
2x8= done with bodyweight. will try to find way to add wegiht

Cardio:
10 min on treadmill afterworkout speed of 4.0 and incline 1.5 @.68 miles at heart rate of 160 (fasted heart rate ever ).

definately felt better today and had full 8 hours sleep so decided to push to max. dead lift was crazy but i got it . was suppose to do one set but ended up doing 3 sets ...

so stoked that i got 225 pounds ..so thats two out of the big three that i got . so my guess was right . my reasoning was if i got 4 plates for squat i def should do it for 1 set of deadlifts. so now just need to get bench and officially in the big boys club . so my choice of stack is def kicking in and proud to be diong it .

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome. If you are doing 3x5 of the Deads, I would consider increasing weight a bit, Make it so you cant do more then 1x5, as long as form control allows it.

newbie2bb

Sounds awesome. If you are doing 3x5 of the Deads, I would consider increasing weight a bit, Make it so you cant do more then 1x5, as long as form control allows it.

yeah will do . i just was kinda spacy and forgot but def doing that next time so i am sure i will see increase

newbie2bb

3x5 Squat
warm up:
2x10=45 pounds
1x10=100 pounds
work set:
3x5=185 pounds (raise)

warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=95 pounds
work set:
2x5=100 pounds
1x3=100 pounds (stay)

3x5 Bent Rows
warm up:
1x10=45 pounds
1x10=65 pounds
work set:
3x5=95 pounds (stay)
**2x8 Chin-ups @ 34 pounds assisted
1x6
1x4 (will stay at this weight till get soild 8's )

Today's major lesson...

Listen to your body. Well today took a little longer working out cause. every since monday's personal best i have been sore. Today i did the squat rack and was like eeek. My middle of back was a tad sore, pinched ish...so i was like listen to your body and i reracked several times till i got to where it was comfortable. So now that i am gettin in too big boy weights i am starting to do more warm up sets and ramping them up and then also tad longer rest in between. Also i have decided mondays are going to be heavy days and then med since i do squats 3 days a week, that way i can recoop but also save my back and other muscles.

Who knew i would learn diffrent things now that i am progressing. Now i see why cardio is not necessary alot of it if ur lifting bigger. I also will vamp up the calories and protein due to the fact to fuel my muscles . So i really feel that i am just starting bodybuilding and learning new rules . its kinda neat and def listen to the body !!

newbie2bb

hey i am still here although recovery. I strained/pulled a back muscle (lower back) not sure if it was the personal bests that got me or due to the fact helping brother move and my ankle rolled while i had a huge dresser but i didnt drop it so that might have done it :mad: but the heating pad and me have a lovely date all this weekend sohopefully monday i can make it in the gym. I will say it hurts bad lol but oh well its not broken

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey i am still here although recovery. I strained/pulled a back muscle (lower back) not sure if it was the personal bests that got me or due to the fact helping brother move and my ankle rolled while i had a huge dresser but i didnt drop it so that might have done it :mad: but the heating pad and me have a lovely date all this weekend sohopefully monday i can make it in the gym. I will say it hurts bad lol but oh well its not broken
Get better bro :worried:

newbie2bb

Squat
2x5=45 pounds
1x5=50 pounds
1x3=60 pounds
1x2=80 pounds
work set : 185 pounds (go up)
Was kinda scared to load the weight due to back ..but did pretty good. I kinda felt good and in between sets i did stretches just incase . and i did a warm up of stretches before lifting for about 10 minutes. preventive measure.

Standing military press
2x5=45 pounds
1x5=50 pounds
1x3=70 pounds
1x2=90 pounds
work set:
3x5=100 pounds (go up)
was feeling good on this felt like ultimate warrior

Bent over rows
3x5=45 pounds
1x3=60 pounds
1x2=80 pounds
work set:
3x5=90 pounds (go up)

chins
2x8 = assisted @40 pounds 8 times ..going lower (go up)

cardio :
1 mile @4.0 speed and 1.0 incline for 25 min.

felt good to be back in gym. Something was missing and i felt like i was gettin fat. lol ..

btw weight is 165 pounds. yay!! so even though back pulled lost 1 pound . I'll take anything . So i think i will be changing soon either on the 15th or 1st . but yeah feel good looking great !

newbie2bb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MAX's oct 30th 2009 march 12th

Squats ...................210 pounds / 255 pounds
Bench Presses.........145 pounds / 160 pounds
Bent-Over Rows.......135 pounds / 135 pounds
Overhead Barbell Presses....115 pounds / 125 pounds
Deadlifts...........165 pounds / 225 pounds

really excited .

squat ...up 45 pounds
bench press... up 15 pounds
Bent-over rows...stayed same
Overhead barbell press ....10 pounds
Deads........ 60 pounds

so def progress ...awesomeness!!!

oh yeah i did 10 min of stretching too..i looked silly but not hurt

newbie2bb

well first off i will go ahead and say ..this was an awesome cycle Yes i paid for this stuff all by myself . (hopefully not next time ..hint hint ) but this is the unbias review .

Cycle:
Prime, Powerfull, and OEP

Mood thru the cycle:
Moods were good. however during the times i took
powerfull i did get kinda tired. I believe if i took a tad
of carbs i would have been ok. But never felt any down
days mostly up days due to breaking personal records.

Lifts:
Grand look at the max's . I thought i pushed the limits .
But prime took me where i had never gone before. I
always wanted two plates (each side obviously) on the
top lifts but never happened. Until prime. I finally have
lifted in the two hundreds. I was uber excited. Squats
and deadlifts got owned .

Happenstances:
Well i got injured ..probably my fault and strained my
back . it hurt so bad it took me thirty minutes to get
out of bed was crazy so had to take off 4 days.

Aftermath:
I never got sore at all . DOM's didnt exsist at all. Nothing.
no matter how big i lifted i didn't feel anything and i was
like this is how it feels to be the hulk.

OEP and body composition:
Oep worked like a charm i dropped 2 % bodyfat. and
dropped 10 pounds even with the energy. cant imagin
what would happen if i was able to lift and do my cardio
as i scheduled. Fits are totally fitting well. Been gettin
compliments about what i am taking and i did a short
one bottle cycle. so i cant imagin if i could afford to do
longer. Definate hardness that i didnt have before.
Best part of OEP . i had crazy energy within 15 min after
taking it and though i sweat alot i still felt like forrest
gump. I could run and do cardio and just be in the gym
all day. was grand.

Other factors and after thoughts:
I def would have taken fish oil caps on this . I did
Rippetoe workout and def with all the compound
movements was the best for gaining mass. I also in
retrospect ate more but oh well.

Was it worth the money ? Do it again?
hellz yeah i would. for the money it was a great
investment . great gains awesome pumps and i felt like i
could do anythign and broke thru mental barriars . Best
part is fact that I was laid out for a bit and i still did
great in my eyes and by my lifts.

Negatives/side effects:
None seriously . it was an easy natural stack so didnt
expect anything . but then again i didnt know . only thing
i would say was a side was too my pump .

here u go .. feel free to share and use the review .

(doing a new log watch out for it . will be using a tad more supps and can find me in anabolic minds !!)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well thought out and well done cycle brother

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Will there be some after pics to compare to the before pics? Sounds like it went exceptionally well for you, injury aside of course.

newbie2bb

Will there be some after pics to compare to the before pics? Sounds like it went exceptionally well for you, injury aside of course.
silent bob . i am tryin to put after pic up but i dont see much improvement but i can try to do that this weekend. sunday preferred but again i dont see improvment but numbers dont lie

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
silent bob . i am tryin to put after pic up but i dont see much improvement but i can try to do that this weekend. sunday preferred but again i dont see improvment but numbers dont lie
Gotcha. 10lbs is 10lbs man, good work.