Back at it again!!

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
For those who have followed me before, i've been away for quite some time. Took a really long break from EVERYTHING! back at school and back on the grind. Since i've been back in school in January, ive been really consistent, very heart breaking seeing my strength take a HUGE drop but that is my fault for take the time off as i did. But the plus side is that i'm back into it.

Still need to find my weight, and BF% will post once i get my results.

Again i've been at it for about a month but i felt the need to start writing on here and get the input from you guys!

Diet so far has been pretty much this:

Breakfast
2 Bread, Whole-wheat, Regular Jif Creamy
3 Egg, Hard-boiled
1 Fruit (banana, apple, etc.)

Lunch
2 turkey burgers, brown rice
Sauce, Barbecue Sauce

Dinner
3 Boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins, brown rice
Sauce, Barbecue Sauce

Snacks
2 scoops 2x Whey Protein

Total Calories Consumed 2,717

Thats just the usual, i'll switch it up wit can chickens and tunas or salmon. Sometime i'll throw in just regular burgers no bun for less carbs, if needed of extra carbs take in some nuts, or whatever patty i make will be with a whole wheat bun. sometimes, if i have it to make it, ill make some stir fry. Or again for needed carbs, some kind of pasta or spaghetti.

Right now, trying to drop a few pounds so really i'm focusing on my diet and so far it feels like its ok, i may drop a little bit of calories but right now i feel like its doing the job.

Supps: I HATE BEING BROKE! COLLEGE STUDENTS= NO MULA! I HATE IT! waiting to get money so i can add up some supps but so far im taking:
whey
neovar
some post work out **** forget what its called off the top of my head.
m-stak
and some beta alanine.
and thats it :( hoping to get some money so i can get some dietary supps, i have some AP and i've read that mixing AP and neovar is some great source for muscle fullness and have been wanting to mix them but ive been waiting on some dietary **** but i need mmmoooonnnneeeeyyyyy!! why does noone wanna hire me?!?!

Workouts:

Today was chest and tris

**focus really on a lot of isolation movements. not like me, due to the fact that i've love my power lifts but again trying to focus on tightening up the bod. ITS CLOSE TO BEACH SEASON HAHA! **

DB press- 70 10x
80 10x
100 10x
incline press- same as above
incline flys- 45 12x
50 12x
55 10x
Skull crush Press- 70 10x press 12x
90 10x press 12x
100- 9x press 10x
Tri pressdown- this is a bit weird, they have numbers instead of weight, WEIRD ASS GOLD'S GYM MAN!
1 set- 42.5- 12x
52.5- 12x
62.5- 10x

Before lift, did a little cardio on the elliptical 5 minute intervals, and ended on 5 minute intervals. Looking to up my cardio so i can burn more cals and hopefully increase endurance. Getting back into it yall! and so far its tiring stressful, but hard work is never easy! comments and help is much appreciated! have a good 1!

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
alright well today wasn't much of a carb day, and its killing me!! definitely gonna focus on my dieting tomorrow before my workouts. and it sucks missed my 1st class this morning haha!

Today was a legs and back

Pullups- 1,2,3- own weight 8x (slow rep)

Squats- kept it light so i can focus on technique and get lower.
1-225 10x
2- 275 10x
3-295 10x

bentover rows-
1-135 10x
2- 185 8x
3- 205 8x
4- 225 6x (felt like seeing if i could reach 8 again, but failed. :( ill get back there again.)

hamstring curls- 1-110
2-135
(stopped, hami felt tight and wasn't going away. felt like i may of done something to it but wasn't going to find out. we'll see how it feels on thursday.)

lat pulldown- 1-180 8x
2-190 8x
3- 200 8x

calf raises- 1- 90 12x (all slow reps)
2- 135 12x
3- 165 12x
**felt extremely light so im gonna up the weight and maintain reps**

finished it off on the treadmill, 5 min uphill walk. and 5 min interval walk-sprint. legs were burning and lungs were on fire. definitely need to work on cardio and endurance.**

**note- work on diet for tomorrow not even reach normal amount of cals today, need to do a better job**

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
wow, do i hate snow...well sorry have been really busy with school ****, and since we just got about 3 ft of snow, ive been busy digging my way out. i'ma post everything for the last couple of days that ive done. ive been using the snow as a source of resistance when i run so i'll post it all when i can. mad i couldnt go to the gym today though :(

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
well i wanted to post last weeks stuff but i only went to the gym once last week due to that fact the damn snow got in the way! i couldnt leave the house!! I did do a little bit of running, and tried to fine tune my diet but really just been eating what ive normally been eating. brown rice, chicken/tilapia/turkey burgers/tuna, lettuce, oatmeal, and sometimes something i feel like making but thats usually what my diet is consisting of right now..

Well today i felt like going to my school's rec center and see what it was like there.

Today was chest and tris:

DB press: 1-70 12x
2-80 12x
3-90 10x
DB Incline Press: 1-50 12x
2-70 12x
3-85 10x
Cable Flies- 1-40 10x
2-60 10x
3-70 10x
Incline close grip skull crushers-1-65 10x
2-85 10x
3-95 8x (got tired)
**superset**
Kneeling rope Pressdown
-DB kickbacks
1-80 12x (slow Rep), 30s-10x
2-80 12x (slow Rep), 30s-10x
3-80 12x (slow Rep), 30s-10x

finished with a bit of cardio.

Hopefully tomorrow will be ok weather wise, suppose to get more snow :/...im personally sick of the snow right now!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tool this whole thread is full of too much toolishness.....I didn't even know it existed but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am here now. PS its snowing here again and I was getting pissed cuz the flakes kept hitting me in the face as I walked to class. :bitter:

Yaaaaa you better stay hitting the weights are tall friend has fallen off so you should yell at him LOL...I am also soooooo mad your posts contain so many :(

You should try that AP soon man. When do you dose your Neovar?

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
before and after workouts...when i run, i usually take @ least 1 neovar and then right before workout 2 and then right after wit my protein i take 3 more. i asked around about dosing it. and dont you worry ima get on him! soo mad! all cuz he got that girl now...grr! and dont worry about all my sad faces, ima bitter dude! lol and the good thing is i dont get hit the face to much wit teh snow...till i get into the city...then im bombarded wit snow...i hate it! it needs to go away!

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
oh! to add onto my post from before, i weighed in today and was 213.8. bf% still unknown, left my calipers @ home, so i cant really give an estimate right now. but ima guess its around the mid teens. so hopefully i can get rid of this nonsense...beach season is coming..yaaaa! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yaaa aite well then when you wanna add the AP in hit me up and I'll get you going with a good dosing plan in relation to ur diet.

But ya that man lifted ONCE last week...he had some lame excuses and I called him out and even his girl said he needed to lift LOL

I am hype I just got home, but I am only eating(turkey burger, some sunchips, almonds, and broccoli in case you were wondering lol) and now I gotta get on another sorry bus to go catch my Strength and Conditioning class...it better not get out real late tonite :(

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Yaaa aite well then when you wanna add the AP in hit me up and I'll get you going with a good dosing plan in relation to ur diet.

But ya that man lifted ONCE last week...he had some lame excuses and I called him out and even his girl said he needed to lift LOL

I am hype I just got home, but I am only eating(turkey burger, some sunchips, almonds, and broccoli in case you were wondering lol) and now I gotta get on another sorry bus to go catch my Strength and Conditioning class...it better not get out real late tonite :(
ive started my AP last week, or 2 weeks ago..i cant remember lol! so far heres what ive been eating...

chicken with brown rice/salad (3 tenderloins)
tilapia with brown rice/salad (2 filets (i think haha) of tilapia)
oatmeal (1/2 cup)
some fruits like grapes, banana, apple.
just ran out of turkey burgers.
sometimes ill have some bread wit just p.b.

but bolt, hit me up with things you would recommend to me getting more into, im starting to get more cravings lately.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What meals are you taking your AP before? And don't worry why I didn't hit this back up last night....I didn't get out of class til 9:45 and then didn't feel like doing anything when I got home haha

Also whats your lifting schedule?

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
What meals are you taking your AP before? And don't worry why I didn't hit this back up last night....I didn't get out of class til 9:45 and then didn't feel like doing anything when I got home haha

Also whats your lifting schedule?
you sorry, ill tell you when i get out of the gym, im heading to my class in a little bit and i dont feel like writing this all out cuz im being lazy hahah!

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
alright for all those who are keeping with me, i PROMISE that i will update this as soon as i can, ive been really busy with school and everything! so as soon as i get some time ill write. AND i was able to write this while im in class, so i am going to be keeping up with all this as soon as this hectic week is over!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BOOOO! You are sorry with your non lifting self! hahahaha