TNASTY's trying to get LEAN, lightweight baby!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
well, i usually never keep logs, because no one has ever really had a part in them/supporting me unless you count bb.com over 35 section hahaha.

heres the deal- im cutting seriously for the 3rd time in my life. the first time was the beginning of high school, i was 225 in middle school and was made fun of horribly, which has pretty much ruined my self-confidence...but i've slowly got it back, and im sure after this cut, my confidence will be at a all time high. the 2nd time i cut, looking back, was a success but i stopped short of my goal really. i went from 215ish to 190 back then and was pretty lean but not to ripped status. i have striations in my shoulders and i want that back, and i want to go even further this time...but that was 2 years ago. ive put on quite a bit of weight since then. cut started at 251lbs and im at 241lbs currently.

i remember how well low carb works for me...so that what im going with this time. i try to keep my carbs under 40g a day, except on sundays which i will be carbing up. i mean, the anabolic diet got me into low carbing, and it works for my fat @ss so i do it, and i feel like im cheating at the same time, cuz everythings so freakin tasty! im staying around 2000 cals a day right now, i will be dropping that number as needed. usual daily diet consist of natty pb, eggs, lots of water, tuna, various cheeses for snacks, bacon, and ground turkey/hamburger/deer meat, and of course some whey. ive been working out for so long, and never been able to show off my muscle properly(being ripped, with abs)...so its time to get serious. i want this, and i want some peeps to follow along and help me where i need it. my pants are already starting to get lose, and my lats feel tighter under me, time to fly.

theres WILL be a cycle during this cut before the summer. its either gonna be a prop/tren cycle, or a prop/mmv3. im leaning more towards the prop/tren but we will see how the funds are.

i think i hit everything....supps right now are:
caffiene
t-force....im thinkin it should help me hold onto my muscle, while i drop all this fat

i know this cut needs to be done, and im determined to finally reach my metal image of myself being all cut up and turning heads. ive built a great base...now its time to show it off! i have a friend at work cutting, and ive also inspired my cuzzin to cut. he started way before me, but i got him into working out, so that makes me feel good :D

enough rambling, hope to see some of you guys following along!

short time goal- reach 215lbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No we don't count BB.com. LOL Subbed and you have the right idea asking for assistance in other logs. That is how to get some support but you have to be consistent in your entries or people lose interest quickly and will unsub. That is the key. Good Luck Bro!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am subbing to provide you support. It is a hard process and I am still not close to my goals so hopefully I can learn from your results. Good luck!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
rampin up? hahaha.
i forgot to update yesterday. diet was good and on point, id 20 mins of HITT yesterday no training. 13 min bike, and 7 min on the treadmill both HITT..

today will be legs and some cardio if my legs arent shot lol. id rather do cardio on leg day, instead of taking the day off from cardio and having to do it tomm when my legs are sore. i starting to believe HITT is the best cardio for me. i dont really get results using low intensity+duration. its all about short and intense for me.

diet will be on point too today of course. i have too much will power and determination lmao. BF is goin DOOOWWN...

still playing around with cycle ideas. im still not sure what im going to use, but thats another month away or more. im prob gonna end up with prop/mmv3 for this cycle(8 week prop, 4 weeks mmv3)...seems to me like id get more benefit from that and its cheaper than going with EQ and test e,c,or sust/ ill be sure to update tho. ill def do frequent updates since you guys are here :D

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
sittin here eating some beef and green beans. everythings thrown together in one bowl :D haha. bout to go do legs when i finish, and cardio depending on how sore my legs are. might go light weight high reps so i can get some good cardio in. I havnt went light in a LONG time.

i cant give u guys weights or anything cuz my gym that i use only has numbers, instead of the actual weight. its an apt gym but its really nice. i figure why pay money for a gym when the apt has all i need? i need to save money where i can, not making much money and no luck trying to find another job

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ok just got back from legs and cardio. cardio was 15 mins hitt on the bike, and a mix of incline walking and jogging on the tread mill for 14 mins.
weight- 240.5 so ive dropped 9.5lbs since a alil over a week ago(remember, im on low carbs) lol

im def starting to see my veins again in my arms/shoulders/chest. quads around my kneecap are looking more cut, arms/shoulders are gettin more cut also. theres def something going on! :D

EDIT: im slow....ive lost 10.5 lbs not 9.5 hahaha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice so far, lets keep it consistent over the weekend and come out on the otherside leaner.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in for the ride :) Good luck cutting man :thumbsup:
Like Flex said, would be great with some starting pics for contrast! (no homo)

//CC

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
my minds messing with me...or should i say my stomach lol. like for real, i can barely notice a difference in my abdominal fat, and my chest.....i think those are the spots the fat is gonna be the hardest and last to come off correct? ive ALWAYS held fat there, pretty much my entire life lol.

yo flex...how is that mmv3 to you? im really thinkin about starting my mmv3 that i have left soon, to help me cut, but i dont know too much about the new v3....i know that the v2 was great for cutting. anyways lemme know, nd if anyone else knows let me hear it!

i didnt get to sleep til late last night, my mind was freakin racing(like always) lol seriously...i hope i dont have to take stuff to go to sleep all my life. insomnia is annoying. top it off...i woke up with a headache. im bout to go cook some breakfast.

pic...hmm..i could post a most muscular for you...but no way im doing a non flexed front pic. thats for me only LOL. seriously, i hate the way i look from the front. im carrying most of my fat on my stomach and chest, and everything else is thinning out so i look weird(well, to me) hahaha. so yea...sorry, but im ust not comfortable with it. im so tall, and my arms are so long i hate it! my arms are prob 16.5-17 inches and they STILL look small on my frame.......that means i have alot to grow/fill in...but it also makes it harder to look big

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
stopped by the vitamin shoppe to look around since i had a gift card...they had OEP so i grabbed a bottle....i really was thinkin about ditching the prop/tren or prop/mmv3 cycle till a month or 2 b4 summer for a lean bulk into summer. i was always playing around with the idea of adding low dose 11 oxo to my OEP....i think that would make for some crucial fat loss LOL. but, ima give OEP a run standalone first. it might be all i need. i took a pill about 25 mines ago and im already heating up. im inside and its hot in here/cold outside. we are supposed to be gettin ice and snow tonite...so ima do chest today instead of tomm, cuz i might not make it to the gym.

going to do chest/cardio right now tho

thanks for following along guys.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the gym-
3 sets flat bench
2 sets on incline
and a set of incline flyes
strength is good right now, im feeling good in the gym, and fat loss progress is being made!
cardio- 15 mins hiit on the bike plus 7 min jog on the treadmill

weight-was just a TOUCH over 240lbs...prob like 240.25

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
sub

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I understand you on the insomnia and I used to have to take tylenol PM (not good for you) or benadryl to get my mind to quit racing so I could finally fall asleep. One of the best things I have used for deep sleep is honestly LG's GHenerate. Plus it has some other good benefits and I don't think you would be disapppointed.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
haha yea i have to take something alil stronger than diphen...i take doxy 25 mg knocks me out everytime

this Oxyelite pro is crazy man....im still going from the pill i had at 2 lol. quite a while now. i was playing COD MWF2 just a min ago...i was SO on point with my shots lol. focus, appt suppressing(i really was 10 mins or 15 mins late on my last meal i just ate cuz i didnt know it had been 3 hrs LOL), and clean energy...now if it just speeds up fat loss like it says its supposed to...ill be sold for real

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Brother, I know how it feels to not want to post that pic. I almost felt nervous thereafter when I posted mine. What really settled me down was that no one criticized. No one has to, I'm my own toughest critic as I'm sure you are when looking in the mirror. Instead, I received and still receive the support I need to keep moving forward. The key is moving forward and accepting you are what you are right now. No one can makes changes for you cept you. I still encourage you to post your pic, it's a babystep to bigger things IMO. Please reconsider.

About the MM. I can't pinpoint what exactly the stack is doing. All I know is my strength has stayed consistent even while losing alot of weight, pumps are good, and I feel great. The MM does give me a kick. I'm able to push just a tad harder than normal for those last few 'sticky' reps.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother, I know how it feels to not want to post that pic. I almost felt nervous thereafter when I posted mine. What really settled me down was that no one criticized. No one has to, I'm my own toughest critic as I'm sure you are when looking in the mirror. Instead, I received and still receive the support I need to keep moving forward. The key is moving forward and accepting you are what you are right now. No one can makes changes for you cept you. I still encourage you to post your pic, it's a babystep to bigger things IMO. Please reconsider.

About the MM. I can't pinpoint what exactly the stack is doing. All I know is my strength has stayed consistent even while losing alot of weight, pumps are good, and I feel great. The MM does give me a kick. I'm able to push just a tad harder than normal for those last few 'sticky' reps.
Solid words there bro :thumbsup:

//CC

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im really hoping i can get to the gym today. we did get snow/ice and the roads are covered....my gf is from michigan so she knows how to drive in it, im hoping she can come pick me up so i can still get that cardio in. thats allllllll i wanna do :C parents dont want me driving in it. carbs have been VERY low since last wed, so ima have some carbs tommorow to fuel my week. took 2 OEP and a tforce this morning. oep is feeling niiiice haha. i love the clean energy it has. idk if i was just hot last night( i doubt it, i was below 30 degrees last night, and 63 in the house), but i was almost sweating last night b4 bed. must have been the OEP, which is a good sign

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
alright well, i decided to do back a day earlier since i did chest a day earlier. did back and bis
lat pd- 4 sets
row-3 sets
db shrugs 1 set, then tri setted a set going down progressively in weight
bis- 2 or 3 sets...i cant remember

-
Weight- 239 lbs baby! light weight haha.
thats 12 lbs lost boys, 23 more lbs till i hit my goal....this weight is coming off QUICK, i still have along way to go tho
-

supps for today- 2 oep am, 1 pm
3 t force spread thru-out the day
1 t-911( i did this bc i felt tired b4 the gym and i have a few of em left, boy that OEP hit me, then the T-911...i was on fire lol
felt super strong in the gym today, and got a MASSIVE pump...seriously

so yea, im def feeling good about how this is going. my arms/shoulders are starting to look sweet. im all hyped up off the oep and t911 so im rambling, sorry!

take it easy peeps!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ooo my biceps are hurtin me LOL. im carb'n up today, prob have a cheat meal thrown in also, i want to eat more cals than i have been cuz ive been around 2000 or 2100 a day since last wed, so im gonna try to up that some today to keep the metaolism going.
no training, might do cardio. idk yet. depends on how bad the roads are today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nasty,
You are losing weight fast, a lot of that is what is Viceral fat, not subcutaneous. That makes your waist smaller first, not down where your pants are but starting under your ribcage then working it's way in and down. While that is happening the skin and layer of sub-q fat on the outside is no longer stretched as thin and the sub -q fat will look thicker. There is no more fat there it is just not being stretched. Look at a thick rubber band, stretch it see it gets thin let it get small it thickens up but the mass never changed. Don't let it get in your head man. It goes in shifts that will tighten up then your waist will drop another inch and that will get thick again and then thin back out until you are in mid single digits like 5-7%

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i think i get what your sayin haha. thanks for that. when does the chest fat come off all the way? is that the last thing. ive made improvements all over, but i still have a ways to go.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ok just alil update. i did get some cardio in. didnt go all out today, took it easy with 17 mins mod intensity cardio
-
Weight: 237lbs
-
total of 14lbs lost so far. i always drop weight quick when i diet. and that weight is with a couple CARB meals in. lol. been carbin up today and obviously it didnt do much with water. that OEP is making me drop weight SO fast.

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
keep up the good work man, been following and gonna continue! do work man!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
didnt do any training or cardio yesterday, woke up with a headache. i felt bloated from the carb up lol. ill be doing some cardio today, but still no training. im still sore from back. ill update later with weight

glad to have you along bro!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
did 15 mins hiit on the bike

weight: 236lbs

nothing much else to say haha. the cardio felt good but i still feel bloated from the carb up...maybe im just tripping

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
feeling good today. had to get up early for work, i took 2 oep's upon waking, got my butt moving real quick lol. i never listen to music in the morning but i did today! hahaha. im ready to get outta work so i can go hit the gym. forearms are getting more cut, my arms are looking bigger bc there is less fat there now, traps are coming out nicely.

workout is prob gonna be shoulders and cardio. not too sure tho, ill warm up my shoulders and see how they feel(they were sore from a heavy back wrkout the other day). cant wait to get shredded! my cycle ima add in is most likely gonna be a 8 to 10 week low dose test just to preserve while i cut even harder. ill add the mmv3 in the last 2 weeks of the test, and keep running it thru the 2 weeks that im waiting for the ester to clear. if the funds are right, ill be adding low dose tren in with the test also. we'll see. planning on starting my cycle in the beggining of march.
stay tuned!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, just got back from the gym, did shoulders and 15 mins hiit on the treadmill, plus an all out, balls to the wall 1 min sprint on the stair stepper on the highest intensity. LOL that was crazy.

weight- alil over 236

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice stuff going on in here and good consistency. Looks like you are seeing the results too. Yeah the lower chest is the last place to go for me too. I have to get around 6% for mine to go away. I hold more than your average person there too.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
o wow...thats not what i wanted to here hahaha. 6 percent? thats rough. you said i was losing visceral fat, but i actually think im losing my sub q layer first? like my belly is still poking out, looks like im bloated or something, but i thought it would be getting better. my stomach is smaller, but its still poking out like it was b4 the cut lol. ill prob have to end up cutting sub 10 percent to get rid of all my stubborn fat spots. and i think ill def have to be below 215 for that.
o well, aint nuthin to it but to do it, gotta keep at it even tho its gonna take a while

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
went to the gym and got a quick leg workout in.
weight was right under 236lbs
taking it light, doing cardio at home today, random moves to get the heartrate up haha. its whatever!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
just got back from chest and cardio. felt good today in there, i guess taking it easy yesterday help me out, plus i got over 10 hours of sleep which is nice HAHA.
weight was right over 234...so prob like 234.25lbs. looked pretty lean when i woke up this morning

i know you guys are following, quit lurking C:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep it going man. Not to worry on what weight you will be you will look bigger than you picture yourself. You may not have the same issue as me, and yours may clear up at 10% I was using myself as an example. Alot of guys lose that at 10-12% Only the mirror will tell you for sure man. Bottom line you will look bigger defined so dont let that weight get in your head. It is just a number, once you cut up you can gradually work you way to what ever weight you want.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
o yea i know...but im saying ive been carrying fat on my chest for YEARS. liek seriously, ever since middle school lol. its gonna be hard to get rid of it, but im seeing improvements on my chest. my arms are looking bigger bc the fat inbetween the shoulder muscle is like shrinking, my arms get big, then small were the tricep ends/the shoulder begins. i like what im seeing! im carbing up today and possible tommorow, keeping the cals low tho. not do cardio or traning today, going bowling and going to see a movie with the gf

have a good weekend fellas

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
alright, carb up included some cheat meals haha. feeling alil bloated, but the bloat is WAY less than last week. i should be able to lose the bloat in like a day or 2 compared to 3 or 4 for last week. goin to hit back /bis cardio when i get off work at 1. back on the low carbs till saturday. hope you all had a good weekend

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
wow hahaha...todays weigh in-----240lbs! lol. i love water weight and bloat! jk...thats alot of water im holding. i feel bloated yes, but i didnt that it was THAT bad jesus. its ok, that weight will be gone in a day or 2 most likely. sweatin like a pig right now. i did my workout like this, every set i did i would jump on the bike and go all out for 45 secs, hop off and rest 15-30 secs and do it again. i did that for all my sets today, got me sweating REAL good. im still dripping as im writing this lol. feels good mayne
anyone gotta comment on that water weight? i guess i over did the carb up ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is not all water weight either lots of glycogen too. On top of that glycogen pulls water in at a 3to 1 ratio. You should not drink water around your carb up meals or you will retain a lot of water. Keep the fluid down from an hour before and an hour after your carb up meals and there will be a good difference in how much you retain.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the gym. did 15 mins hiit on the treadmill. sweating like a pig again lol. weight was 235. i knew i lost all that water i gained yesterday cuz i was peeing like a race horse lmao. gf is stressin me out, the gym took care of me tho, like always, i feel better now after that cardio

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal keep it going man.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im really considering starting my mmv3 tommorow. that would be bridged into a tren/test cycle for 10 weeks(starting this the 1st of March). i was gonna save it but whatever. lol. just realised i 4got my tuna for my second meal here at work.... I cannot BELIEVE i forgot it.thank god i have a protein bar in my laptop case LOL. ill have to have my carbs alil higher than normal cuz of it...but its better than not eating

doing shoulders and cardio after work today. prob gonna do the same thing i did last time i lifted, do a set, then do 45 sec-1min all out on the bike, then repeat till im done with my workout

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
decided f it, started the mmv3 today haha. i had absolutely no energy in the workout. str was still there...but cardio was slacking. i was pushing myself tho thats all that matters. weight was 234.5
decided to put you guys up a pic :D

yes im hairy

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ok just got back from legs/cardio. med int cardio for 20 mins on the treadmill. weight was just a touch over 233! still going down baby, I LIKE IT

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok just got back from legs/cardio. med int cardio for 20 mins on the treadmill. weight was just a touch over 233! still going down baby, I LIKE IT
Nice man keep at it, looks like you have some good size on the guns and maybe chest as well, there is something blocking the chest that resembles an oversized brillo pad making it hard to tell. ;)

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i have no clue how my chest looks really. ive always hated my chest, ive always carried fat there. i hate my moobs lmao...how low of weight do you think ima have to go to be ripped up? wats your bf percent guess right now?
there needs to be more people posting in here...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on how lean you wanna be but 210-215 will have you pretty darn lean I would think. It is hard to say from that angle and the hair doesn't make it that easy to tell your BF, it could be anywhere from 17-12 depending on how lean your legs are. It really is just kind of hard to tell.

On the getting others to post in here are you being active in a lot of other logs? If not people will not seek your log out. I couldn't get people into my logs until I started posting good info in other logs then people wanted to see what I was up too.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i want to be able to see abs. idk what bf percent i need. i just chose 215 as a goal

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have a gym membership which we know you do then you could probably get you bodyfat done for free. Even if not perfect it will give you an idea. Then make sure you have the same person do it when you go back. Some people have great abs and smooth legs and arms at 12% I have to get about 7% for my abs to really show well. Yet my arms and legs stay lean and vascular up past 10%. So really it is about fat distribution when it comes to abs more than bodyfat percentage. I had a friend that at 8% his abs looked like he was 4-5% but his legs and arms were really soft for someone with cut abs.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i feel ya, but im not a member anywhere. i workout in my apt complex gym. its pretty nice for being an apt, and im saving gym membership money(cuz im BROKE) so gotta cut corners where i can. its got everything i need so its all good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check these out.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/accu-measure/fitness-3000-caliper-standard.html

Here is what I have.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/accu-measure/fattrack-gold-caliper-tape.html One time expense ofr a lifetime of being sure about your composition. Most important though is the caliper measurements being accurate moreso than the method. If the numbers are going down your losing fat. The digital one does the formula for you which is cool but I record my caliper measurements for comparison anyway.