Briding the gap.

TheWhiteRhino

TheWhiteRhino

Awards
My training partner is AWOL until April. I completed 2 months of a 4 month mass cycle to date. I am looking to bridge the gap between now and April effectively while maintaining the gains I have made. I will lift in the 6-12 rep range while maintaining a clean 5,000 calorie diet. I will be cutting out creatine/NO, ZMA, HMB and myotest from my supplementation but maintaining my Optimal Nutrition Mass gainer shake (3x a day), multi, flax and amino's.

I will re-start creatine/NO and myotest in one month. Additionally, in April I will include halodrol with effective support sups and everything else I have mentioned. Following this cycle I will conduct proper post cycle therapy.

Right now I am on the ropes in regards to training modalities. I worked at a 4-10 rep range the first two months and added significant size (inch wise) while gaining roughly 15 pounds. I utilized drop sets when I went to failure at <6 reps. Every 4 weeks I switched things up.

My diet is clean and totals around 5,000 calories.

Other than moving up to a 6-12 rep range (from 4-10) I plan on hitting about 18 sets for back, 15 for chest, 12 for bi's, 15 for tri's, 15 for shoulders and about 24 for legs. Calves, core and cardio are generally thrown in throughout the week with proper warm-up every day. But, as always, nothing is ever set in stone.

Its gonna be tough for me to move from real heavy *ss lifts (as low as 3 reps) sometimes to a standard 6-12 rep range but I will manage for 2 months. This specially goes to my head because the heavy lifting of 2 months was accompanied by some serious growth.

Planning on highlighting my routine's as they come to me. Back was yesterday and I started with 4 sets of deadlifts up to 415 for an easy 8. I then moved to pulldowns 3 sets 15, 12, 8 finishing at a weight of 250. Barbell rows at 3 sets 12, 10, 8 from 205 to 245 clean. I then moved to close-drip pull-down for 3 sets 12, 10, 8 up to 230. Next was supinated dumbell rows on the incline bench again hitting 3 sets of 12, 10 and 8 moving up to 80's. I finished with three sets of 15 of straight arm pull downs. I felt real full, was gonna try to fly with that lat spread. I stretched with some hanging.

Chest today and cardio/core Wednesday which I will highlight in the next couple of days.

Stay anabolic!