Gonzo Is Going The Distance. From Flab to Fit By Summer.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
FROM FLAB TO FIT BY SUMMER

BACKGROUND:
I'm a 21 y/o male in college. I've been lifting for about 3 years, the past 2 serious, and just this past year hardcore.
My childhood I was a rather fat kid, started to lean out a little through high school as I started to grow in height. I'm a completive athlete. Also I recently have gotten out of what was a serious relationship for a good 2 years, so you can say thats some good driving motivation to finally to put my goal of craving out my abs into hyper drive and really do this. So here we go!

GOALS:
Ultimately, 6 pack. Time to uncover those abs! I dont think this is too far of a long shot. I'm around 14-15% bf, and looking to get down near 8, but at least 10% will be a success. I want to keep as much strength and LBM as possible. Actual weight isnt too much an issue, just BF% is my main goal.

STATS:
Starting Height: 5' 8"
Starting Weight: 196
Starting BF%: ~15%
L Arm: 16"
R Arm:15.75"
L Leg:26"
R Leg:26"
Waist:32"
Hips:41.5"
Neck:16.5"

DIET:
I'm not following really any diet program, mainly because once i'm limited to something, my mind is obsessed with what I cant have. So mainly my goals through out this is clearly fat loss, while maintaining LBM. So while it depends what supps I run, mainly it will be a low fat, mod carb/carb cycle, high protien. Type deal. Ill generally pick a day or 2 out of the week where I will drop carbs pretty low, otherwise, They will be under 1g/ibs of BW.

TRAINING:
My training it mainly going to look like this
Day1: Chest, tris, traps
Day2: Legs, calves, abs
Day3: Back, Bi's, Traps
Day4: Shoulders, Calves, abs

Ill be adding some crossfit into that, and cardio is going to be on a daily basis. A mixture of team conditioning as well as personal cardio will be done. Endurance cardio, HIIT, the works, depends on how I feel, and what my schedule looks like.

SUPPS:
This will change throughout the log but mainly I will be running
  • Protein(protien factory Recovery for post workout, Alpha fat loss(protien only) for mid meal shakes, and PF breakfast blend for mornings)
  • Triple Omega (3-6-9)
  • Creatine
  • multi

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow Ill update with starting stats, lets get this show on the road.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...
Nice I might do a 8 week microdrol with TO pulse in February on a clean bulk. I'll be watching and motivating you on your ride my friend.
glad to have both of you along for the ride
If things go the way I want them Ill be starting TO next week or so.
This week is going to be a little to hetic, and want to be able to start with things a little more set in stone.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 (jan 25th 2010)

WEIGH IN:
7:00am(dehydrated) 187(-9)

NARRATIVE:
Yesterday (monday) was one hell of a day. Busy, long and very tiring. It was first day of practice. We had fitness testing at 7am, then conditioning at 5. Also, this morning we had weigh ins for fitness testing. So I decided to do a water cut sort to speak that was pretty mild because unlike most competitions I didnt have an extended period of time to rehydrate, but it did get the job done. I weighed in this morning at 187, almost 10ibs lighter from when i weighed in that morning. Not healthly or ideal, i understand but you gotta do what you gotta do to put up some serious numbers.
So cals were way way low, not much solid food or water. Training was pretty much an off day besides extra cardio to sweat out some more water.

TRAINING:
7:00am fitness testing:
60yrd dash: 7.5
T Test:9.1
Long Jump:7'9"

2:00pm conditioning
1 Mile run: 6:35
Conditioning circuit: (all stations were for :30sec, no rest in between)
a. 5 baseline to baseline sprints
b. Moutain climbers
c. bear crawls
d. single foot hurdle hops.
a-d=1 curcuit x 5

6:00pm heavily clothed sweat cardio
35mins on stat. bike at mod. intensity, with several layers on, got a good sweat going.

DIET:
Cals:839
fat: 23
Carbs: 64
Protien: 77.5

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I have pictures, just got to get around to posting them, also Besides the staples mentions in the first post i'm not running anything, I'm pretty sure I will be running TO next week, not set in stone, but i'm going to see how my schedule works out.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

WEIGH IN:​
6:30am: 191

NARRATIVE:​
Early AM fitness testing again. Tested in the leg press and bench press. Leg pressed 445x102 and benched 190x15. Not terrible, my bench as always lagged behind because its not very beneficial for my sport.
I had a big breakfast and a ton of pedilyte and water to try and rehydrate and fuel my muscles for later workouts.
Ran another mile in 6:19, ran through full practice then more conditioning.
After practice was pretty dead, had work to do so I didn't workout on top of that.

Sleep: didnt want to wake up to my alarm this morning, ~5.5 hours.
Energy: feet were dragging a bit most of the day.
Immune: fine
Stress: off the wall, need to calm down.

DIET:​
Cals: 2110
Fat: 76.5
Carbs:193 (needed this high carb day)
protien: 118.5

TRAINING:​
7:00am
Leg press 445x102
Bench 190x15

5:30pm
mile run in 6:19

6:45pm
Conditioning(a thru e x 1)
a. 17 sideline to sideline sprints in 1:06
b. 1:06 of moutain climbers
c. 1:06 bear crawls
d. 1:06 mat jumps
e. 1:06 jump ropes

took rest of the night off

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

WEIGH IN:
7:00am : 191(-4)

NARRATIVE:
Again woke early, this time slept past my alarm, woke up at 6:30 and had to hustle to get to conditioning on time. Conditiong in the morning, class, then practice, more conditiong, needed to take a nap mid day or else I would of never gotten through my workout.
After my workout felt good, decided to ease back into it a bit.

Sleep:~5 hours, slept through alarm.
Energy: Dead tired,
Immune: seems to be good
Stress: Had a bad anxious, and nervous fit mid afternoon, that night had a better-than-normal sense of well being

DIET:
Cals:1752
Fat:70
Carbs: 183
Pro: 87.5

Another day of high carbs, feeling so dead and stressed hoped it would help me get back on track. Need to eat better.

TRAINING:

7:00am Conditioning
curcuit( a-g x2 with 30 sec on 30 sec off)
a.Half court ball runs (partner throws tennis ball need to catch it before bounces twice, half court boundaries)
b. 3pointer speed shooting
c. in-out step ladder drill
d. 3kg medi ball thruster throws
e. Mat flip
f. Mat push
g. parachute sprints(alt with resistance band sprints)

6:45
Chest/tris
Incline bench (135x10) (135x10) (135x10) (135x10) (135x8--drop--115x5) (135x8--drop--115x6--drop--95x4)
Cable fly (30x20) (30x20) (30x20)
Bench (135x10) (135x10) (135x10) (135x10) (135x10)
*Incline DB bench (55x10) (55x10) (55x10)
*Incline DB fly (15x5) (15x5) (15x5) -->(deep stretch)
**EZ Bar pullovers (55x10) (55x10) (55x10)
**EZ bar Close grip bench (55x10) (55x10) (55x10)
***Over head DB tri ext (75x10) (75x10) (75x10)
***French Press 20x10 20x10 20x10
Cable pulldowns 80x25 80x25 80x25
Cable standing skullcrushers 80x10 80x10 80x10

*= super setted with matching number of *

NOTES: had a sample of Ultra RagNOrok by MST. The fruit punch flavor wasn't too terrble, i'm not personally a big fan of fruit punch, but I did feel good through out my work, had a decent pump. Considering making a purchase and making it my pre W/o for now.
ALSO i first started using Xtend grape intra workout which I enjoyed, so I'm hoping this helps with recovery being that I am putting a ton of stress on my body currently.

8:00pm
15min mod intensive Steady State running.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm at a road block. I'm trying to figure out my supp run.
TO is an option but I'm considering saving that closer to my deadline, as a way to either get to my goal if i'm behind, or blast past it.
Right now I'm thinking bout running a GHenerate, I-gh-1, NO infuse, for a recovery/better sleep stack which I can def use right now, or PP's Fat loss stack with Derma therm, CLA, and greentea. I'm not sure if their CLA, or greentea is better than something i can pick up at walgreens or CVS, but i've heard some good things about Derma therm.

THoughts and ideas are alwasy welcomed on either 1 of these 2 stacks, or another stack.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
This past few days have nearly killed me in stress. Thats alright though, I've made it through it, and looking to start this week strong, going to start AP, Recreat Pslin stack tomorrow, lets do this.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
GOING THE DISTANCE:
USP at The Forefront​

This is that start of my AP/Recreate/Pslin stack.
All basic info, stats, ect can be found in the first post of this thread, pictures found in the second post can be used at a starting point reference as they still portray my progress.

DIET:
Looking to keep this low fat, high protien, and mod carbs, saving carbs for post AP meals, and post pslin/pre w/o meals.

TRAINING:
Spilt looks similar to
day1: chest/tris/traps
day2: legs/calves
Day3:back/bis/traps
Day4:shoulders/calves
Day5:arms/abs

Cardio should be about everyday, extra ab days will be thrown in periodically.
Training will be based mainly around practice that takes place everyday at various times.

DOSING:
2x recreate upon waking, 1x later in afternoon on empty stomach
1x ap 15mins before breakfast lunch and dinner
1x Pslin ~60mins pre w/o

OTHER SUPS:
Protien
Multi
Omega3-6-9
creatine

Lets Do this!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
today Feb1 was the first day of my USP stack, will update tomorrow morning, also pics will be posted at that time in the 2nd post.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 8(day1 USP) Feb. 1st 2019

WEIGH IN:
7:00am:191.5(-4.5)

QUOTE OF DAY:
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” C. Malesherbes

NARRATIVE:
Today was day 1 of starting AP/Recreate/Pslin stack. Woke up for early condition ~6:00am, took 2 recreate on an empty stomach, followed it a half hour later with a breakfast protein shake as I did some misc. core work and 20 mins of mod. intensity stat. bike. Energy was lagging, core was very very sore from recent increase in ab work.

Sleep:~5.5-6 hours
Energy: Didn't want to wake up(who does?) Tried through most of the morning, got my second(for I guess first) wind before practice, mid day fatigued hit me around ~5:30pm
Immune: Status quo
Stress: compared to the past few days, today was a walk in the park.
Notes: Core VERY sore. Not used to ab work.

DIET:
Cals:2118
Fat:73.5
Carbs:228.5
Pro:145

NOTES: 70 carbs were consumed pre w/o after dosing Pslin.
need to get a better balance of consuming better carbs with meals that AP is taken with.
Need to also increase protein.(this is hard when food is coming from a cafe that has limited selection.

TRAINING:
Flat Bench 135x10 185x8 185x8 185x8 205x4 205x4 135x10 135x10
Incline Bench(half rep) 115x10 115x10 115x10
Incline Band Bench 65+band x 10 65+band x 10 65+band x 10
Flat DB fly 50x8 50x8 50x8 50x8 50x8
*DB chest pull over 60x10 60x10 60x10
*Plate press 45x30 45x30 45x30
Overhead DB tri ext 60x10 60x10 60x10 60x10 60x10
Overhead rope tri ect 100x6 100x6 100x6
**Rope pulldown 60x10 60x10 60x10
**Straight bar push downs 30x20 30x20 30x20

CARDIO:
Early AM: stat. bike 20mins mod intensity

Conditioning(30 secs on 30 seconds off at each station a-h x1):
a. box jumps
b. shuffles
c. resistance band sprints
d. Mat jumps
e.Medi ball squat throws
f.jump rope
g. hurdle jumps
h. Mat pushes

Late PM: 10mins high intensity elliptical

NOTES:
*=superset between matching number of astrixs
Half rep= 1 half ROM rep, plus 1 full ROM rep counted as 1 rep. (i.e down, touch chest, half way up, back down touch chest, all the way up=1 rep)

Slow start to chest workout, started to pick up later on

Also consumed 3 scoops xtend intra w/o.

GIRL OF DAY:
Laura Flex 2009 bikini contestant
Laura_flex2009.PNG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9&10 Feb 2nd and 3rd 2010

My life has been crazy busy the past few days, and now on top of it i'm coming down with a cold it seems like, NOT how I wanted to start my new USP stack.

I have workouts/numbers for the past 2 days ill post them later, today i'm taking OFF in order to get some rest and combat this cold.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Feb 4th 2010

WEIGH IN:
192.5(-3.5)

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Triumphs without difficulties are empty. Indeed, it is difficulties that make the triumph. It is no feat to travel the smooth road.” Unknown

NARRATIVE:
I feel terrible. Running/stuffy nose thats leading into a nasal drip into my throat. The LAST thing I need is for this to get into my chest. I've been resting up and making sure I get PLENTY of vit. c

DIET:
Eating to please. No macros, Nothing too outrageous, just eating to keep energy up. Carbs are prob somewhere around 200-250

TRAINING:.
Feel sore, and terrible. Decided to take the day OFF. I did still attend practice and do conditioning so the wasn't a total waste.

SUPS:.
Upon waking: 2 RC, 1AP, 500mg Vit C, 1 Omega3-6-9
Before Lunch:1ap, 500mg Vit c, 1 Omega, multi
Mid day:1 RC
Before Dinner: 1AP
Before Practice: 600mg Caffeine, 1 advil
Before Bed:3 ZMA.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 3 UPDATE Feb 8th 2010

Feeling a TON better, Got over my cold, took a solid 4 or so days off from extra lifting, still had practice and conditioning. Seem to be over my cold pretty solid still taking Vit C as needed throughout the day because I still have some nasal issues going on, and my roommate is now newly sick with different symptons than I had, so hope that I dont catch what he's got.

Stress has been off the hook these past few days along with my immure sub par, but I started this week strong, and I feel to re modivate to get back to killin it in the gym, I'd do a start of WEEK 3(WEEK 2 on USP) review

WEEK 3 REVIEW
Like i said this is week 3 into my goal, only start of 2nd week of USP.

Heres some numbers

STATS:
Neck: 16"(-.5)
Chest: 42.5" (apparently i forgot to measure this at the start)
R Arm: 16"(+.25)
L Arm: 16(+0)
L Leg: 25"(-1)
R Leg 25"(-1)
Waist:32(-0)
Weight:194(-2)
BF%: coming soon

PICTURES:
Feb7th2010.JPG

Feb7th2010_2.JPG

Feb7th2010_3.JPG

Feb7th2010_4.JPG

Feb7th2010_5.JPG

Feb7th2010_6.JPG

Feb8th2010_1.JPG

With some flex, I can start to see an outline of my abs, numbers dont really show it but I'm seeing some good results I feel personally.

SUPPS:
I JUST ADDED AS OF TUESDAY FEB 9TH(TODAY) OEP by USP.
So my line up looks like this
ULTIMATE USP STACK
-AP
-RECREATE
-PSLIN
-OEP
OTHERS
-Vit c (as needed)
-Omega3-6-9
-Xtend
-Protein
-ZMA
-Multi

I also just got some free Creadrive(GNC) which I might start incorperating post w/o. Free stuff, I have on hand, its close dated, so I might as well use it. It is a creatine complex with i believe 35 carbs.

Day 15(yesterday) will be coming soon.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 Feb 8th 2010

Weigh In:
194(-2)

Quote Of The Day:
“It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again.” Vince Lombardi

Narrative:
Woke up 6am, felt tried and slightly dragging through my morning conditioning. I need to make it more productive time, I am up and down in the gym anyway I need to start making it a planned attacked. Got some cardio in, then went on with my day. Pretty busy day, so my workout was later on after practice, starting a new routine I thought I'd give a try and see how it works out, Ill mention more in the training section.
Sleep:~4.5 hours
Energy:dragging till took a stim ****tail before practice, crashed hard towards the end of practice, and through rest of the night, till workout
Immue:Getting better, hope not to catch anything else
Stress: I feel i'm starting to lose control over my life.

DIET:
Cals:2336
fat:83
carbs:245
pro:153

Need to get carbs under control. Note that 67 carbs were taken pre w/o with Pslin. Looking for ways to increase protien, but rather hard with the recent selections at the cafe.

TRAINING:
I'm going to attempt a new workout plan on chest and back days. The claim is doing this w/o plan for 6 w/os will add an inch to your chest. So we'll see how it goes, all workouts are supplemented with some extra moves.

Superset Ax4
Bench 195x6
Bent over BB Row 205x6

Superset Bx3
Incline Bench 175x6
Lat pulldown 175x6

Superset Cx3
Delcline DB 65sx6
Single arm cable row 70x6

Incline DB fly 45x6 45x6 45x6
Overhead DB tri ext 65x10 65x10 65x10

I did run out of time, so I planned on getting more tris in, but Ill have to supplement them in some time later on in the week.
Numbers are a bit low, no spot and first day back in a while so I was a bit reserved. Its open season from here on in.

SUPS:
Upon waking: 2 RC
Post AM condition before breakfast: 1 ap,500mg Vit c, 1 omega
pre lunch:1ap, 1 omega
Pre practice: 500mg caffine, advil
Post practice(empty stomach):1 RC, 500mg vit C
pre-pre w/o: Pslin w/ meal, 1ap, 1 omega
pre w/o: Sample of MST Ragnarok(fruit punch)
Intra: none

Girl of the Day:
Carolina Flex 2009 bikini contestant
Carolina_flex2009.PNG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
MID DAY UPDATE:
today is the first day of using OEP, and I'm going to just note on how I feel right now. Today's mid day fatigue got the best of me, so Needed to get a good 30min nap in. But i've just realized I haven't eaten since 12:00pm, and its now close to 5pm, with out any hunger. I almost forgot to eat! Not saying thats good, but this stuff DEF is doing something. I'm hoping it continues to help shred away the fat

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing and wishing you the best on acheiving your goals!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! loving the pictures btw! I found 3oep and 4 recreate to be magical for me. really loved that stuff. hope you do too. I don't really think you are 15%, but I'm not any type of nutritionist or anything special.

I noticed you drop quite a bit of caffeine before your practices. with oep, and if you take a pre w/o supp too... thats lot of caffeine, please be carefull... and don't take offense, when I drop 6-700mg man.... I feel like dirt. don't hate me just pointing it out!

great log, keep it up!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! loving the pictures btw! I found 3oep and 4 recreate to be magical for me. really loved that stuff. hope you do too. I don't really think you are 15%, but I'm not any type of nutritionist or anything special.

I noticed you drop quite a bit of caffeine before your practices. with oep, and if you take a pre w/o supp too... thats lot of caffeine, please be carefull... and don't take offense, when I drop 6-700mg man.... I feel like dirt. don't hate me just pointing it out!

great log, keep it up!
Ive been meaning to re take BF via calipers but I'm not very good at it, Ill have try and recheck using some other measurements.
As far as the comments on caffeine go no offensive taken! I fully understand the amount of stim I take is Ridiculous and probably unhealthy, but the demands from practice and my life right now give me no choice. My tolerance for stim in terrible, at my worst i could take 800mg of caffeine and fall asleep. Took a break for a solid month but its just repeating, i'm hoping when things calm down a bit to check out some Reset-AD (PAL)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered of reset ad was anygood you gonna run it in this log?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered of reset ad was anygood you gonna run it in this log?

most likely. I'm going to wait till after my USP stack. I'm thinking bout running it with a possible topical fat burner like PPs Dermatherm or ARs napalm, not set in stone, need to do more research but Reset-AD is a priority. I've heard some good things about it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i found you too!!!

following

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm still alive for those following, hit hard the past few days with papers and school work. Will sum up the past few days tomorrow, then start back up again with full daily updates.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
After another rough ending to a week, with work and stress I started today and this week off with an organized new approch in the gym
Just got back from a good high intensity 45min "No barbell" bodyweight workout and felt great, really jump started my day.
TIME TO GET BACK IN THE GAME BABY!
I been fallin through with stress and things going on in my life, but i'm ready to get back on track and take things on by the horns
Weighed in this morning 189.5 so not far off track, i can thank USP for that! this stack is amazing so far
looking forward to finishing it.
For those following that lives are hetic, just stick through it, and remember this, Fitness is the best outlet for every emotion your going through.
You always hear about it, but these past few weeks its hit home and I belive it

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
keep it on track mayne. you got this. theres tons of people cutting rigt now it seems. check out my log too brah. looking swoled up. stress sucks man, esp when cutting. makes it hard to eat right or even eat lol. good luck. eyes on the prize(abs) baby!

the gym is great for relieving any kind of stress or emotion your facing. its amazing how everything seems to melt away when your workin out

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
keep it on track mayne. you got this. theres tons of people cutting rigt now it seems. check out my log too brah. looking swoled up. stress sucks man, esp when cutting. makes it hard to eat right or even eat lol. good luck. eyes on the prize(abs) baby!

the gym is great for relieving any kind of stress or emotion your facing. its amazing how everything seems to melt away when your workin out
I agree 110%
reps for the encouragement

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

If there is anything you need my friend, please let me know.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

If there is anything you need my friend, please let me know.
actually I've been search everywhere and I can't find the OEP suggested diet plan, was that for IC members only?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually I've been search everywhere and I can't find the OEP suggested diet plan, was that for IC members only?
Sorry - IC purchases only. Part of the perks.
Are you signed up?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 22(Monday Feb 15th 2010)

Weigh In:
189.5(-6.5)

Quote Of The Day:
“Into each life some rain must fall, some days be dark and dreary.” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Narrative:
Woke up and got ready to go to 7am conditioning. I went in with a plan and really got some good work in. 2OEP and 2RC upon waking. Conditioned and then took 1AP before breakfast. Went through with my day. It was a very good day, I feel the good conditioning session really helped with that.1AP pre lunch, then to Practice 2-4 then took 1OEP and RC, a bit later 1 last AP before dinner. My mid day fatigue hit around 6pm took a 15min cat nap hit the gym around 7:30pm.
Sleep:~5hours
Energy: good untill 6pm when I crashed
Appetite: Getting it back under control after adding OEP. I've been remembering to eat regularly. A little carb hungry due to the stress. Water intake is not as high as I'd like it to be
Stress: much lower than normal, hit a bit right before bed.

Diet:
Unfortunaly no macros for today, time restriants left me unable to log it all, i will say carbs are a little high :worried:

Training:

7:00am Conditioning
Decline Push ups bwx25 bwx25 bwx25 bwx25
Reverse Bench bwx15 bwx15 bwx15
Push up Set
-a-e 5 each, 15 crunches no rest in between(mediball pushups is just hand on mediball, other hand on floor)
a. Mediball left
b. Mediball right
c. Normal
d. Dive bomb
e.side to side
f.crunches

Pull Ups(dead hang) BWx5 BWx5 BWx5
Front Squat Jerks 45x15 45x15 45x15

7:30pm Weight Training
Pre Exhuast:Cable Cross 50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10
*Bench 185x8 185x8 185x8 185x8
*Behind Back smith shurg 105x10 105x10 105x10 105x10
**Incline DB Bench 65x8 65x8 65x8 65x8
**DB Shrugs 95x8 95x8 95x8 95x8
***Flat DB fly 20x15 20x15 20x15 20x15
***Plate Pinch shrugs 45x20 45x20 45x20 45x20
Dips BWx10 BWx10 BWx10 BWx10
Overhead DB Tri Ext 70x10 70x10 70x10 70x10
French Press 20x7-8(fail) 20x7-8(fail) 20x7-8(fail)
****Rope Cable Tri pulldowns 100x5-->70x5 100x5-->70x5 100x5-->70x5
****Straight Bar Cable Tri pulldowns 50x25 50x25 50x25

Crunch Set
(hands behind head, 10 each letter both on ground and on swiss ball no rest)
On Swiss ball
a.right elbow to left knee
b. Left elbow to right knee
c. regular crunch
Repeat a-c on floor

Supps:
OEP: 2 am/1 pm
RC: 2 am/1 pm
AP: 1 pre main meal 3xDay
Omega: 1 3xday
ZMA: 3 pre bed
Xtend: 3 scoops intra weight training w/o
Credrive: 1 scoop post weight training
Protein: throughout day
NOTE: I used a sample of MST's Athlytes ATP. Great product, wouldnt of been able to get through that pre exhuast without its delayed fatigued. I used 2 caps, will be adding this to the list of supps to try

Girl Of The Day:
Ava Cowan: Team Gaspari NPC, figure competitor

Attachments

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
during my 2 year long 46 pound cut it was all about ups and downs, but the trick is to keep the downs as minimal as possible and in the long term you will see good results.

just consistently grind out of the downs as quickly as possible and you will do great. sometimes it takes a 2 day rest and not thinking about the gym to refresh and recharge you to go all out the rest of the week.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
rest days are always important. nice pic dude! nom nom nom hahaha

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 23(Tuesday Feb 18th 2010)

Weigh In:
190(-6)

Quote Of The Day:
“Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Francis of Assisi

Narrative:
Was my OFF day from practice much needed. Went to early class, got my lifting done soon after and included in some much needed cardio. Relaxed most of the rest of the day. Mid day fatigue hit again around 6pm.
Sleep:~5 hours
Energy: Powered through my workout, pretty tried and lazy the rest of the day though
Appetite: Normal, water intake better
Immune: Seems alright
Stress: Been better, been worse

Diet:
Cals: 1750
Fat: 52g(26%)
Carbs:246(54%)
Protein: 92.4(20%)

Notes: pretty crappy eating day. Note that ~550 cals and ~100 carbs were taking pre workout with PSLIN. I do have to increase protein intake, hard to do again as I said food choices are limited.

Training:
12:15 Weight Training
Pre exauhst: Walking DB lunges: 40x20 paces(10 reps each leg) for 5 sets
Squat (225x8) (225x8) (225x8) (225x8)
Smith Hack Squat (135x8) (135x8) (135x8) (135x8)
Single Leg Leg Sled (445x8) (445x8) (445x8) (445x8)
Leg Curl (100x10) (100x10) (100x10)
Leg Ext (130x10) (130x10) (130x10)
Leg press mach.(vert) (145x25) (145x25) (145x25) (145x25)
Calf Raises (320x20) (320x20) (320x20)

CARDIO:
20mins mod intensity Steady state run.
10mins mod intensity Steady state stat. bike

SUPPS:
Xtend: 3 scoops intra weight training w/o
NOTE:Used another sample of MST's Athlytes ATP. Felt great throughout my workout, def. gonna have to pick some up!

Girl of The Day:
Probably one of my top 5 picks
Jamie Eason
JamieEason.PNG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 5 Update (Feb 22 2010)

WEEK 5 UPDATE

Today was the start of week 5. Time has sure been flying and the progress I feel has been pretty good. Ill let the numbers do the talking

Height: 5' 8" (+0)
Weight:186 (-10)
L Arm: 15.25 (-.75)
R Arm:15.75 (+0)
L Leg:25" (-1)
R Leg:25" (-1)
Waist:31.5" (-.5)
Hips:41.5" (+0)
Neck:16" (-.5)
Chest (+0)

Body fat gets a little tricky
I used this http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/body-fat-percentage-calculator.php website with measurements and got 11.3%
I used this site http://www.acefitness.org/calculators/bodyfat-calculator.aspx using skinfold measurements and got %10.9
So i fay its fair to guesstimate 11% is a solid conlusion which is down 3% from 5 weeks ago.

And some updated pics, some are a little fuzzy, its pretty hard to take self shots

Feb22nd2010.JPG

Feb22nd2010_1.JPG

Feb22nd2010_2.JPG

Feb22nd2010_3.JPG

Feb22nd2010_4.JPG

Feb22nd2010_5.JPG

Feb22nd2010_7.JPG

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late sub :D Looks like youve been some pretty good progress so far on the stack.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 28(feb 22 2010)

Weigh In:
186(-10)

Quote Of The Day:
“I’m proof that great things can happen to ordinary people if they work hard and never give up.” Orel Herhiser

Narrative:
Today was a busy day. Woke up weighed in, really wanted to make this week a good one. I noticed I weighed in at 186! 185 was always a magic weight goal to obtain, and I really can't believe I'm only a pound away from that, its definitely a good small time goal to accomplish. This pushed up motivation a ton! Went through the day, Practice was a long one, hard on the legs. Go through it, fatigued hit again like clock work around 5:30ish, decided to catch some extra Zs from 6ish to 6:30ish. Got to the gym around 8pm, didnt get started till 8:30ish due to the unusual crowdedness. Felt a little rushed, and wish I had more time for a better bi workout
Which brings me to the next few notes
1. Training is a little different. First I've been adding in pre-exhaust sets in, as in chest day 7 sets of cable cross before I get started with the bench, Decided to change things up, really make my self work hard. this pre-exhaust is going to be used as best as i can for every body part
2. I did a total overhual of my logging techniques, Simplified things 10 fold so that it is not a total project to log everyday. So expect more consistent and frequent updates.
ALSO
3. I was picked to log Muscle Marinade by Purus. Its their new Pre W/O formula. I'm going to discontinue Pslin use, and or use MM on days I do not use Pslin. I'm most likely going to start a new thread in the supp review section for this, so keep an eye out.
Sleep:~6hours
Energy:Not bad, felt awake most of the morning, started to drag by the 3rd and final class. Body a bit sore, slightly drained
Appetite: Under par, carb craving
Immune: Been having a core throat, with some nasal congestion. My roommate was sick, i hope I didn't catch what he had. I've been dosing Vit. c throughout the day might grab a pack of E-mergency and see how it goes. Getting to a doctor is a huge problem for me, I do have some left over Antibiotics from a previous aliment that are still good, considering how bad it gets I might use that.
Stress: Some bad points in the day, but getting everything under control, need more consistency in my life.

Diet:
Cals: 2487
Fat: 73(26%)
Carbs:275(43)
Protein: 204(32%

Notes: Def. gotta bring those carbs down.

Training:
8:30pm Weight Training
Pre exauhst: Cable cross (40x15) (40x15) (40x15) (40x15) (40x15) (50x15) (50x15)
Bench (135x10) (185x8) (205x8) (225x4)
Incline Bench (135x12) (155x10) (155x8) (155x5)
DB Fly (20x12) (30x12) (30x12) (30x12)
BB Curl (55x10) (55x10) (55x10) (55x10)
Rope Cable Curl (50x20) (50x20) (50x20) (50x20)

Notes: Doesn't look like much but after those 7 cable sets, my chest was fried.

SUPPS:

Girl of The Day:
Sonya V 2009 Flex bikini contestant
SonyaV.PNG

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
^ didnt like her face, but when i scrolled down alil further...it was ALL good hahaha. that vit C should help shorten your cold or whatever you have broski. hope u feel better!

lookin cut as hell, alil jealous over here

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 (Tuesday 23 2010)

Weigh In:
186.5(-9.5)

Quote Of The Day:

“Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.” Jameson Frank

Narrative:
Today was again my OFF day from practice. Woke up ~630am. Started my day with morning OEP and RC. Breakfast and class, then relaxed and got some work done most of the rest of the morning. Decided to lift around 1. Forgot my Damned headphones! But I wouldn't let that lead me to a bad workout. Got a good one in for the most part. Didn't get cardio in which I would of liked to, but Ill make up for it. Mid day fatigue didn't hit untill late around 9:30, 10pm. For the most part not a bad day.
Sleep:~5.5 hours
Energy:Felt better today, slightly drained later on in the day, but not enough to take a power nap.
Appetite: Back to normal, need to get more water intake
Immune: Better, throat not as sore, still some nasal congestion, Ill be fine as long as it stays out of my chest.
Stress: Not a bad day at all.
Diet:
Cals: 2670
Fat: 98(33%)
Carbs:212(32%)
Protein: 234(35%)

Notes: Better carbs today, hope to get them lower, again hard with limited food choices.

Training:
1:00pm Weight Training
Pre exhaust : (super set)
Leg Curl (50x15) (70x15) (100x15) (100x15) (100x15)
Leg Ext (55x15) (70x15) (100x15) (100x15) (100x15)

Squat (185x10) (225x10) (225x10) (225x8)
Smith Hack Squat (135x10) (135x10) (135x10) (135x10)
*SL Leg Press (335x10) (335x10) (335x10) (335x10)
*Leg Sled Calf Raises (335x10) (335x10) (335x10) (335x10)
Leg Ext (45x25) (45x25 (45x25 (45x25
Leg Curl (50x25) (50x25) (50x25) (50x25)

Notes: The pre exhaust super set killed my legs. Really got the burn on, and it felt during the rest of my workout.

SUPPS:
Xtend: 3 scoops Intra
MST Kreaceps(sample) : 2 pre w/o

Girl of The Day:
Another top girl, Becky from BSN.
Becky_bsn.JPG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
^ didnt like her face, but when i scrolled down alil further...it was ALL good hahaha. that vit C should help shorten your cold or whatever you have broski. hope u feel better!

lookin cut as hell, alil jealous over here
Yeah shes a def. a bombshell from the neck down. :biglaugh:
Yeah Seems like the vit C has def been helping, the worse seems to be over thankfully. It was def taking a toll on my body, thats how i usually know I'm getting sick, if post w/o soreness hangs around longer than normal. But def seems to be getting better.

I'm super excitied about my progress, did not think this I was going to make this much progress this fast, but I def have to thank USP for an awesome stack. I'd 110% recommend it. But I'm sure at my age, its a ton easier to cut the weight.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
beckys looking good, but she needs some muscle lol, esp on her legs

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Just a fast update. I've been hit hard with snow this past few days and power has been in and out. Ill be gone all weekend for the start of pre season games. So probably wont have updates again till monday.