This is my 2010 Training/Supplementation Journal.
For those of you that have followed my previous log/s no introduction necessary, as you will be familiar with who I am, how I train, etc. However, for those who have just joined this swift, reaching for the stars train...
This post will also serve as a "reference" post for all factors noted here. INTRODUCTION
Sex: Female. BODY STATISTICS
Height: 156.6cm (i.e. 5'1.8")
Body Type: Meso-endo.
Weight and body composition changes will be noted where relevant. GOALS
I have decided to compete with the INBF/WNBF this year, with my first competition in April.
Understandably, my goals will change over the course of the year. DIET
I generally use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) change on a day-to-day basis...I drink 1-2 galleons of water a day, and the only other liquid that I consume re drinks is herbal tea. SUPPLEMENTS
My supplement use changes to suit my goals and needs.
My STAPLES are - Antioxidant
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast. Creatine
* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps pre-bed (resistance training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-lunch, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-resistance training days). Protein/BCAAs
* BC+EAA: 10.5g twice daily.
* MyoFusion: 1 scoop once daily. Joints
* OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing. Recovery/Sleep
* IGF-2: 2 caps first thing, 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, and 2 caps pre-bed (resistance training days); and 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed (non-resistance training days).
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps pre-bed. Preworkout
* RPM: 2 caps first thing. TRAINING
This is MAINTENANCE -
Day 1: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Shoulders
Day 2: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Hamstrings/Abs
Day 3: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Arms
Day 4: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body
Day 5: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Back/Chest
Day 6: HIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min
I have ONE Day OFF ALL training per week, and take it whenever my body requires it. Once taken I continue the days consecutively. DAILY COMMENTS
Comments re effects will vary slightly during different periods of the year, depending on the supplements and products that I am using. MY PHILOSOPHY
This is how I approach life and everything that I do.