The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. good session!

2. Day 35

1621 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min

1643 - Stretch 20 min.

1709 - Hamstrings/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to floor) 4 x 20
    2. BB Romanian Deadlifts 4 x 10
    3. Glute-Ham Raises (on floor) 4 x 20
    4. BB Good Mornings 4 x 10
    5. Abs 2 x [a. weighted crunches (knees at 90 degree flexion) x 15, b. reverse curls (on floor) x 10, c. bicycle x 30]

1755 - Gazelle 20 min.

2322 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0500-1402 (waking at 0700), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Got to be even MORE there.

Energy: Good.

Motivation: I need to be how I was back in my cycling days. NOTHING was done - and I mean NOTHING - if it was not going to help me achieve my goals (ah, the one-track-mindedness and discipline)...

Mood/Aggression: Hmmm...

Stress: Still trying to think of other things (or this can get so bad)...Got told that I do it to myself, get myself so worked up, that I cause my own spikes in cortisol (probably true), and it needs to STOP...

Libido: Body is responsive...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Hamstrings' day is NOT about strength, but the STRETCH.

Quality of Training: Definitely got to get AWAY from the Gazelle - use it only for pm cardio sessions...HIIT was ok...Resistance session was good...Pm cardio passed quickly...

Recovery: My body hurts in places it has not hurt in a LONG time - DEFINTIELY need to keep with the running! I can feel my core so tight and sore. And my arms...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump not really...Vascularity was more noticeable after post-training shower than actually when training...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, shoulders, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Feel like I am holding a lot of water...Nowhere near the condition I SHOULD be in by now (and got to stop thinking about where I should be and would be if the last two weeks hadn't happened)...

Appetite: Fine...Water consumption normal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am getting very used to my body, and in tune with it. I am becoming more and more sensitive to changes in blood sugar and insulin levels (something I need to control more). It's a learning curve, with a few revelations I wish weren't so, but are definitely for the better.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Day 36

1721 - Gazelle 40 min.

1806 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 2 x 20
    2. BB Bent Over Rows 2 x 20
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 2 x 20
    4. BB Military Press 2 x 20
    5. Incline Dips 2 x 20
    6. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 20
    7. Weighted Crunches 2 x 20
    8. Reverse Curls (on floor) 2 x 20
    9. Bicycles 2 x 20
    10. Plank 1 min

1854 - Gazelle 20 min.

1917 - Stretch 23 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "If you want something really bad, only you have the power to make it happen." - Michelle Levesque

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0800-1528 (waking at 1128), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Last night was quite the wide-awake and brightness. Dosed Bulletprooof at 0657, so didn't take as long to fall asleep this time once went to bed...Sleep deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yes.

Energy: Top of the line.

Motivation: Definitely there. I have my focus and everything else back.

Mood/Aggression: Fine. Calm. Although a little annoyed.

Stress: REALLY working to put this out of my mind, even though it's beating at me...

Libido: Easily aroused.

Strength: Full-Body sessions are not about strength.

Quality of Training: Gazelle was all good - albeit I don't think it is intense enough to pass as cardio for me; got to be running or skipping or cycling (my body, although used to this, responds very well re fat loss when I cycle, and I can always maintain >80% HRmax)...Resistance training was good. High pump and burning...Post-weights cardio fine...

Recovery: Hamstrings are back to normal (no doubt I'll feel them in a few days)...Rest of body seems ok, the soreness from yesterday gone...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump got high during resistance training, especially from BB Bent Over Rows, gradually spreading all over - except to legs...Vascularity strengthened after Incline Dips, and faded during the ab work...

Body Composition and Look: Still feel quite heavy in the pit of my stomach, like I am holding water, but noticing that I'm starting to look slightly leaner...

Appetite: High in the early hours of the morning...Water intake good...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Definitely need to control my insulin levels better...A slight swelling of my neck glands. I know what is causing it...

Other Notes: I have three days of Corgygen5 left. After that I will give a review on Shred Ultra/Cordygen5...I will also stop using Bulletproof when I am finished with Cordygen5...From Tuesday I will be starting my competition preparation stack: Amphetalin, IGF-2, and Sustain Alpha (along with my basics, of course).

RPN Notes: I used the last of my tub of Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream a few days ago, so have not been using that on my body...Used the last of the tub of Majestic Mineral Mudd I'd been using yesterday. Started a new tub today. Different colour and texture to the Majestic Mineral Mudd in my last tub - this one is a darker almost slate colour flecked with something else, whereas the one before was a light brown; and the new tub mixture is wet, whereas in the one before it was merely damp...Got most of the tub of Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy left; this goes very slowly, especially as I am only using it on my face...Lines and wrinkles around my eyes have continued to diminish and disappear, right eye more than left, but they're going, so that's all that matters.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  4. Day 37

1702 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min

1724 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 12, 8, 7, 6
    2. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    4. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    4. Lat Pull-Down 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6
    5. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 6, 6, 8, 8

1811 - Gazelle 20 min.

1835 - Stretch 20 min.

2314 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The odd thing about scars is that they get hurt. But when they heal, the area around the wounds gets stronger." - Meg, Northern Lights

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1000-1510, so nearly 5.25 hours sleep. getting back into training and getting back into usual sleeping lengths. Good. Now to get back into a better sleeping pattern...Deep...Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yes.

Energy: Great.

Motivation: Laura Harris. Ava Cowan. Monica Brant-Peckham.

Mood/Aggression: Calm.

Stress: I am putting it aside and focusing on other things...

Libido: Hell yeah!

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: Cardio was fine. Definitely looking forward to running again...Resistance session was fine. Really stretching it out across chest insertions...

Recovery: Slowly getting there...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump yes...Vascularity started popping knots in arms...

Body Composition and Look: I am pretty close to what I was when I came over to the US - which is something, and far too long in coming - I should never have let myself get OUT of shape, but that's in the past and no point dwelling on it now...Got to be in competition shape by the Arnold, and then just keep improving on it for competition in April...

Appetite: Diet over the last 2-3 weeks - starting with my week 'off' - has been different, with 150-200g of carbohydrates daily, as opposed to a mere 60-80g/day. I have found that the extra carbohydrates over the last week has helped me function better and also helped re energy. Calories have never been 1200-1300 calories daily - more like 1800-2300 on LOWER calorie days, and progress has been reasonable; going TOO low re calories would just make me like the walking dead (and we don't want that)...The extra carbohydrates has also helped me not be as ravenous this week, and appetite has been more controlled...Water intake today fine...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Better.

5. Day 38

1708 - HIT (no recovery between rounds):
    2 rounds of -
    1. Gazelle 1 min
    2. Box - Straight Punches 1 min
    3. Gazelle 1 min
    4. Box - Uppercuts 1 min
    5. Gazelle 1 min
    6. Box - Hooks 1 min
    7. Gazelle 1 min
    8. Box - Pitter-patter 1 min
    9. Gazelle 1 min
    10. Plank 1 min

1734 - Stretch 22 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Nothing in this world just happens." - Zed, Legend of the Seeker: Fury (Season 2, Episode 6)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0900-1500 (waking at 1155), so ~6 hours sleep. Good, deep sleep. Still not falling asleep until 4-5 hours AFTER dosing Bulletproof, though...Dreaming vaguely...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Top of the line to you, guvnor...

Energy: Pretty damn good. Especially during HIT. Great stuff.

Motivation: Definitely top stakes!

Mood/Aggression: Good. Calm-ish.

Stress: Have let it subside a little over the last few days in trying to ignore it. It's still there, but not beating at me so much TODAY...

Libido: Probably later.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Fixed my skipping rope, only to have it break on me not 30 seconds into the first minute, so improvised and used the Gazelle in its place. Definitely good. Faltering during the boxing almost didn't happen, and a couple of sways in the last set of hooks were the only giveaway that it occurred...

Recovery: GREAT.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in shoulders...Vascularity pretty awesome...

Body Composition and Look: 111.8lb at 9.3% bodyfat. Given the last 2-3 weeks, progress had been ok...By the end of next week I will be back to the shape I was in when I came to the US...

Appetite: Took me barely 10 minutes to eat a whole pizza...Hydration ok...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positive.

•   

6. Day 39 - Day 30 of Cordygen5, Day 37 of Bulletproof

This week's Day OFF...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Life's too short for ifs and maybes." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly: Heart of Gold (Season 1, Episode 13)

Sleep - Time and Quality: None. Haven't been to sleep yet, even though I've had my Bulletproof dose (way back at 0343)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Ok, but whether I have it or not is irrelevant, since it's my day OFF.

Motivation: I believe in myself!

Mood/Aggression: Been up and down...Raging...Calm...Laughin g...

Stress: There. Trying to work around it, filling my time with writing, reading, and tv shows...

Libido: Early in the morning.

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Recovery: No aches or pains today, which is nice.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: Ok.

Appetite: Normal...Water intake excessive...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Tomorrow starts my competition preparation stack.

7. Review of Millennium Sport Technologies' Shred Ultra

What is it?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...ch-Sheet-2.jpg

* Highly thermogenic
    * Highly adaptagenic
    * Maximize fat burning
    * Maximize adrenal protection
    * Smooth, clean energy
    * No crash and no jitters
    * Minimize cortisol levels
    * Mood enhancing
    * Appetite suppression

For write-up see Millennium Sport Technologies - Shred Ultra

Please bear in mind that I used Shred Ultra (or it lasted) until Day 21 of this stack.

Thermogenesis: 9/10. The days that I was using Shred Ultra I definitely got warmer am and was sweating more than usual during training, which was unusual.

Body Composition: 7/10. Pre and post-Shred Ultra indicate that I lost bodyfat. Pre: body mass - 53kg, body composition - 10.9% BF. Post: body mass - 52.36kgkg (-0.64kg/1.4lb), body composition - 10.0% BF (-0.9% BF). I lost a total of 0.54kg (i.e. 1.184lb) of BF and also 0.095728kg (i.e. 0.2106lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was minimal and predominantly in the form of food and water weight. My girths did NOT change by much, losing only 1.5 cm (i.e. 0.6 inches) from both my waist and hips, with everything else staying pretty much the same.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Shred Ultra, I did not have bloods done.

Adrenal Protection: N/A. I crashed bad and had a very hard time of it around Day 12, and not really coming back to myself until Day 24 - could be contributed to the fact that I haven't had a week off training for 16 weeks prior.

Energy: 7/10. I crashed bad and had a very hard time of it around Day 12, and not really coming back to myself until Day 24. Could be contributed to the fact that I haven't had a week off training for 16 weeks prior and the heavy stress I was under. Was great pre and post those days, though...Energy throughout the day was fine, even and clean. There were no crashes - just days of extreme tiredness...

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my cortisol levels from pre to post-Shred Ultra, I did not have bloods done. My stress however, was VERY high over the first 2 weeks of use, with me trying to manage it more from week 3...my wisdom teeth came up on Day 11 - indicating high stress, and stayed for about a week, probably from the high stress and pressure I was under...

Mood: 5/10. The first 2.5 weeks I was so stressed that my mood thought of little else.

Appetite Suppression: 8/10. My appetite was up and down. The first two weeks were the best re appetite. Diet was difficult, but I managed - for 2 weeks. After that I had to increase my calories and carbohydrates - I DON'T do well on low carbohydrate nutrition plans, and I went up to 150-200g of carbohydrates daily, as opposed to the 60-80g/day I did for 6/7 days each of the first 2 weeks.

Overall: 7.2/10. Given the fact that I was so stressed over the first 2 weeks of use and so fatigued I could barely do any training the last week of use, I did ok re fat loss.

Would I use it again? Yes. If I was stacking it with another thermogenic/fat burner.

Would I recommend? That would depend on the goal of the individual asking.

8. Review of Millennium Sport Technologies' Cordygen5

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...New_large.jpeg

* Maximize Oxygen Utilization 40%!
    * Increase ATP 30%!
    * Massive Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance!
    * Enhance Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery!
    * Great Strength Increases!
    * Increase Training Intensity!
    * Decrease Fatigue!
    * Increase Testosterone!
    * Ability to Pack Large Volume Training into Short Periods!
    * Supports Healthy Immune Function!

For write-up see Millennium Sport Technologies - Cordygen5

Oxygen Utilization: N/A. I was actually rather breathless for the majority of my training sessions, often lying on the floor between sets during resistance training. However, wasn't wearing a gas analyzer during my training sessions, so cannot give a 'measurement' here. Note that training also usually STARTED ~2 hours post-Cordygen5 dose.

Endurance/Stamina: 7/10. My training sessions over the last month have been structured differently than usual, with cardio then resistance training then post-weights cardio and then stretching, as opposed to stretching BEFORE resistance training and NOT doing post-weights cardio, with a few pm cardio sessions chucked in there as well. My endurance is already very high, but I've been managing ok considering my stress and fatigue levels.

Recovery: 5/10. During resistance training my recovery is as it has always been, sticking to 1 minute recovery periods (and up to 3 minutes between supersets that include Close-Grip Pull-Ups)...As far as recovery, it has not been the greatest. DOMS has been experienced regularly, particularly in Legs - a place I would never usually get DOMS, and considering that I only do Hamstring work, should have not got any in my quads. Hamstrings was the most painful DOMS though, and last several days starting ~72 hours after each Hamstrings' session...Sleep was ok the first 2 weeks and then got so screwed up from there...

Training Intensity: 7/10. Training intensity has been as hard as I can do it each session, as I always do. Cardio has been different, using mostly skipping instead of running (since it wasn't safe to run out on the ice), and intensity has been good. Got better over the first week and beyond.

Energy: 7/10. I crashed bad and had a very hard time of it around Day 12, and not really coming back to myself until Day 24. Could be contributed to the fact that I haven't had a week off training for 16 weeks prior and the heavy stress I was under. Was great pre and post those days, though...

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Cordygen5, I did not have bloods done.

Immune Function: 7/10. Was fine the first 10 days and then my wisdom teeth came up on Day 11 - indicating high stress, and stayed for about a week, probably from the high stress and pressure I was under. Started experiencing chills on and off for the last couple of weeks - could be due to me gong outside in barely more than a t-shirt a few times, as well as losing bodyfat. Towards the end I got more in tune with it and started becoming more and more sensitive to changes in blood sugar and insulin levels.

Overall: 7/10. This product was used for endurance/stamina effects, so that is what I am going to primarily base my 'overall' on. Training volume has been increased during weeks 1-2 and week 4 than what it would normally be, and I've done well, considering everything.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would actually be interested in seeing how my sprinting speed endurance went when I was using Cordygen5.

Would I recommend? Yes. For the endurance athlete or individual who trains both aerobically and anaerobically in the 'same' session, Cordygen5 is definitely a product that would benefit them.

9. Review of Millennium Sport Technologies' Shred Ultra/Cordygen5 Stack

Name:  The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra_Log Header.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  96.2 KB

Millennium Sport Technologies started me off in 2010. This is my experience...

Shred Ultra/Cordygen5 Stack

Body Composition: 7/10. Pre and post-Shred Ultra indicate that I lost bodyfat. Pre: body mass - 53kg, body composition - 10.9% BF. Post: body mass - 50.82kgkg (-2.18kg/4.8lb), body composition - 9.3% BF (-1.6% BF). I lost a total of 1.05kg (i.e. 2.35lb) of BF and also 1.13kg (i.e. 2.49lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was probably predominantly in the form of food and water weight...Girths changed a bit, with the most changes occurring in the last week - which, coincidentally was when I was not using Shred Matrix and increased my calories and carbohydrate intake (from 60-80 g/day to 150-200g/day 6/7 days/week) and was the most calm. Overall the changes in girths were -1 cm (i.e. -0.4 inches) in shoulders, -2 cm (i.e. -0.8 inches) in chest, -3 cm (i.e. -1.2 inches) in waist, -3.5 cm (i.e. -1.4 inches) in hips, and -1 cm (i.e. -0.3 inches) in thighs (1 cm below gluteal fold). Girths are still bigger than what they were the last time I was 9.3% bodyfat, so I have gained muscle mass over the last 6 months, just randomly, and I gained then even from a year before that..The pre and post pictures give a better indicator re fat loss (pre on left, post on right), especially re legs definition.
    Name:  Arm.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  33.5 KB Name:  Back.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  30.9 KB
    Name:  Midsection.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  55.3 KB Name:  Side.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  38.9 KB Name:  Legs.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  75.2 KB

Endurance: 7/10. My endurance is usually pretty high, but was better during the first 2 weeks of the stack (coincidentally when the most stressed, or stress manifesting the most).

Strength: 7/10. Strength progressed as it should re natural progression.

Stack Overall: 7/10. My goals for this stack were to a) Get back to 8% bodyfat, b) Build my speed endurance back up, and c) Improve my strength. I didn't get to 8% bodyfat, but, given the the last couple of weeks my results were ok. I ran ONCE in the entire time that I used this stack, so I can't know what my speed endurance was re sprinting. My strength improved as I would expect it to progress.

Would I use this stack again? Maybe. With other products to make a greater stack.

Would I recommend this stack? Yes...Although both products target different goals, I would definitely recommend Cordygen5, but have used more effective fat burners/thermogenics than Shred Ultra...

10. Competition Preparation Begins

COMPETITION

My first competition is in just under 9 weeks, so it's time to start prepping for it.

I want to come in at 7% bodyfat - or as low as I can go; if I can go lower, great, and if not I'll go as low as I can - for competition. I'm starting now at 9.3%, so I have plenty of time to do this slowly and thoroughly.

DIET

The last 4 weeks have seen me start with a lower calorie/lower carbohydrate diet for the first 2 weeks and then move to a higher calorie and much higher carbohydrate diet. I have found - as I have mentioned - that the weeks where I used higher calories and carbohydrates are when I saw the most progress, so I am going to stick with them (I always knew that I didn't do well on lower calories and carbohydrates, but there's no harm in trying it to see what happened). So, back to calorie/carbohydrate cycling method, with lower carbohydrate days 150-200g of carbohydrates/day and one day a week where I have as many grams of carbohydrates as I like - usually >400g. Calories will probably not go lower than 2,300 calories/day - and 2,300 calories is a LOW calorie day, and definitely easily exceed 4,300 calories on a higher calorie day.

SUPPLEMENTS

In alphabetical order -

* BC+EAA: 10.5g twice daily.

* BLACK CATS: 1-2 caps first thing and 1-2 caps 6-8 hours later if I feel like it.

* Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast.

* IGF-2: 2 caps first thing, 2 caps 40 min pre-training, and 2 caps pre-bed (training days); and 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed (non-training days).

* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

* MyoFusion: 1 scoop once daily if required (I have been eating whole food meals and not using protein shakes for the majority of the last 4 weeks and don't mind keeping it this way).

* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 40 min pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-gym/cardio, and 4 caps pre-bed (training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-lunch, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-training days).

* Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade: 5ml first thing and 5ml ~12 hours later.

TRAINING

Day 1: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Shoulders

Day 2: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Hamstrings/Abs

Day 3: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Arms

Day 4: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body

Day 5: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Back/Chest

Day 6: HIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min

I take ONE Day OFF ALL training per week (and is also coincidentally the day that I have the HIGHEST calories/carbohydrate intake), and take it whenever my body requires it - the last 4 weeks this has been taken consistently on a Monday, so that trend may continue. Once taken, I continue the days consecutively from before I took it. Three days will also include 20 minutes of pm/pre-bed cardio and on any given day I will do 20-30 minutes of cardio post-resistance training if I feel like it.
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

11. Day 40 - Day 1 of BLACK CATS and IGF-2/Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

1439 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

1506 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Seated BB Shoulder Press 4 x 12, 8, 7, 6
    2. BB Military Pres 4 x 8
    3. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    4. Incline DB Rear Raises 4 x 12

1541 - Spin Bike 20 min.

1723 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Ghandi

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2145-1152 (waking at 0305 and 0700), so ~14 hours sleep. Passed out on the couch at ~2145 and woke at 0305. Felt shattered still, so went downstairs to bed. Asked to be woken at 0700, but when the time came I just went back to sleep. Sleep deep and much needed. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: High on target. I've accomplished a LOT today.

Energy: Well, DAY-UM, this has been sky high all day, and even running - when I thought I might falter - it was steady and consistent.

Motivation: Good things are happening. And I am CLOSE.

Mood/Aggression: Smiles.

Stress: There. Just not letting it bother me...

Libido: Could be.

Endurance: EXCELLENT.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was pretty fine. Efforts did NOT slow or falter, which was surprising. However, my body seemed to be running at one pace for the efforts; I had no real speed. Got to work on that again...Resistance training was good. Pushing it...Definitely prefer the Spin Bike as post-weights cardio...

Recovery: Nothing lingering from last week.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in deltoids, with anterior delts for the first half and a PAINFUL pump in left rear deltoid during Incline DB Rear Raises...Vascularity decent...

Body Composition and Look: NeoVar Recomped definitely makes a difference the day after high carbohydrate days (like yesterday).

Appetite: Good...Water intake normal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am in right ol' high and good mood...Started BLACK CATS and Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade for the first time today, as well as back on IGF-2 (I have missed it and don't want to come off for a LONG time)...BLACK CATS I only took 1 cap of this morning - may as well start off on the low side, even if I AM a stim junkie. It provided clean, lasting energy that had me bouncing around the gym during training. Didn't even have to take a second dose today it did me so well...Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade I mixed with my water that I use to down my 'first thing' supplement doses. It doesn't mix well and from now on I am just going to put it straight in my mouth. Slight cherry flavour. Also only had the one dose today, and thinking of doing 2.5ml each dose from now on, considering the guys use 5ml and I'm nowhere near as big as them. We'll see; if I need to drop the dosage I will...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

12. Day 41

1329 - Gazelle 20 min.

1400 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "When you can't run any more you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you." - Private Alex Tracy, Firefly: Heart of Gold (Season 1, Episode 13)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0800-1212, so ~4 hours sleep. Took me AGES to get to sleep - I was WIRED; got to say, even 1 cap of BLACK CATS has effects that last for HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS...When I eventually passed out I was OUT...Dreaming vividly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: As high as can be. It needs to STAY HIGH as well; the next week is going to be BUSY!

Energy: Took 2 caps of BLACK CATS on waking, and boy was I WIRED. Woke feeling like sh*te, but within 15 minutes I was wide awake and alert and bouncing around like an excitable puppy, thumping up and down the stairs, "stimmed out of your mind", as my husband called it.

Motivation: Oh so GOOD!

Mood/Aggression: The best ever!

Stress: I'm too high to let it bother me right now.

Libido: WHOA! WOW! Can I say READY and WANTING and the BEST yet!

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Heart was pounding in my chest, the beat staying DEEP even as it slowed. Against my desire, but knowing it was for my safety, I only did cardio today, and will resume resistance training from tomorrow...

Recovery: No pain from yesterday, either from the HIIT Run or my resistance session.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity increasing in my midsection, with veins popping around my hips...

Body Composition and Look: Running DEFINITELY makes a difference, not only in how I feel, but re fat loss.

Appetite: I have had NO appetite today, not wanting to eat at all, effects lasting...Drinking excessively...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Oh, wow. I am almost walking on air, with my eyes on the stars and a cord keeping me in contact with the ground.
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

13. Awesome detail, reviews, workouts and this whole log is sick, keep up the good work!

Thats great your loving Amphetalin, I got a bottle of it and HGH UP waiting for a summer cut
    Core Nutritionals Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome detail, reviews, workouts and this whole log is sick, keep up the good work!

Thats great your loving Amphetalin, I got a bottle of it and HGH UP waiting for a summer cut
    Cheers, bud

Yeah, I am only on Day 3, and seriously, 2 caps of BLACK CATS has me so wired it's not funny - good, though. If you're a stim junkie you're bound to like it. It's the perfect product for me!
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers, bud

Yeah, I am only on Day 3, ad seriously, 2 caps of Amphetalin has me so wired it's not funny - good, though. If you're a stim junkie you're bound to like it. It's the perfect product for me!
    I'm very much am a stim junkie, I don't take in nearly as much as I used too, at one point I was taking 800-1000mgs a day..Not recommended, but I needed it on 3 hours of sleep a night for work. But now I try not to go over 250mgs a day

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm very much am a stim junkie, I don't take in nearly as much as I used too, at one point I was taking 800-1000mgs a day..Not recommended, but I needed it on 3 hours of sleep a night for work. But now I try not to go over 250mgs a day
    Well, I'm starting to get back down to my 4-5 hours of sleep per night - this is what I am most functional and feel best with - and so far I've been kept awake and alert and energetic right up until I pass out for my short recuperation, and then I am wired again within the half hour of waking after dosing. Loving it!

17. Day 42

1400 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

1424 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 6 x 22, 16, 12, 10, 8, 8
    2. Dips 6 x 8
    Superset B -
    3. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    4. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB under chest) 4 x 8
    Superset C -
    5. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    6. DB French Press 4 x 8
    Superset D -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 2 x 10
    8. Tricep Push-Down 2 x 6

1525 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 108-110 rpm

1628 - Stretch 20 min.

2143 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Every man's life is a fairy-tale written by God's fingers." - Hans Christian Anderson

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0615-1124, so ~5 hours sleep. As it has been so of late, hadn't planned on falling asleep when I did, and actually wanted to train at ~0800. Instead I got the most incredible pain in my stomach at ~0555 and went and curled up into a ball to make the pain go away. The next thing I knew I was waking up and it was 1124...So, sleep was deep. No dreams at all...My body is starting to work itself into some semblance of a schedule, but it's not in the times I want it to be. Just got to keep working with it and it'll get back there...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Couldn't be better.

Energy: As Sean puts it, like I'm "high on drugs"! BLACK CATS is some wicked stuff, with only one dose of 2 caps first thing giving me energy lasting for 15-16 hours!

Motivation: I'm where I should be.

Mood/Aggression: Definitely top dollar. So unbelievably good. There's a lot of factors that get affected when I'm in a good mood, including but not limited to energy, focus, motivation, stress, libido, quality of training, and overall sense of feeling.

Stress: The stress is there, but I'm not letting it get to me as much as I used to.

Libido: The combination of BLACK CATS and Sustain Alpha has kicked this up a notch.

Strength: Good stuff.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was good. It was fairly similar to Tuesday, where efforts were done at one pace and everything else at another. My mouth and throat got quite parched four minutes into the run which wasn't ideal, and my heart was trying to pound out of my chest, but it went well...Resistance training passed pretty well...Spin Bike after weights was great. Got quite a sweat going, even though it was 'easy'...

Recovery: IGF-2 is already having one of the effects I love most about it and that make it one of my top two ultimate favourite products - COMPLETE ELIMINATION OF DOMS!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump started during HIIT Run and just got more pronounced as I progressed with my resistance session...Vascularity was high, with knots in my hands and lower arms and raised lines through my biceps and anterior delts, albeit stronger in my right side than my left...

Body Composition and Look: The leaning is becoming more noticeable by the day - which is what generally happens when one is leaner and loses bodyfat...I have noticed that the grooves of my abs are not as deep as they used to be though. Probably from not having done much weighted work for them over the last month or so, and taking out squats, deadlifts, and powercleans from my resistance training - if I do these exercises my legs blow up and I DON'T want or need that. So, it's back to weighted and hanging abs' exercises from now on with a vengeance. I WANT my grooves back!

Appetite: For me to NOT be hungry, and not want be able to or to want to keep eating once I start, is HUGE. Over the last three days my appetite has been ANNIHILATED, and it's NOT from stress - which can cause me to swing both ways. I've been able to better control my appetite, with it sometimes being suppressed before, either when I am under extremely high stress, or when I was using DCP or Lean Xtreme, but never anything like what I am experiencing now. BLACK CATS will make "dieting" for competition so much EASIER, instead of a constant daily battle...One of the effects of BLACK CATS is increased thirst, and I've nearly had a litre of water for every hour that I've been up so far...

Overall Sense of Feeling: HIGH. Positive. Smiling.

Other Notes: I have decided to dose Sustain Alpha only ONCE daily - 5ml first thing. I'm also going to dose BLACK CATS only once daily - 2 caps first thing...As a sidenote, BLACK CATS with IGF-2 is now my ultimate favourite stack of choice, giving me everything that I want AND need...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

18. Day 43

1324 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 108-110 rpm

1350 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 4 x 10
    2. Weighted Crunches (knees in air at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 15
    Superset B -
    3. BB Romanian Deadlifts (on box) 2 x 10
    4. Lying Leg Curls 2 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. Close-Grip Seated Row 2 x 20
    6. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 2 x 20
    Superset D -
    7. BB Military Press 2 x 10
    8. DB Lateral Raises 2 x 10
    Superset E -
    9. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 2 x 20
    10. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 2 x 20

1438 - Spin Bike:
    10 min @ 90-92 rpm

1454 - Racquetball 30 min.

1621 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "One must hold onto dreams." - Countess Anna Petrovna Grazinsky, The Secret Countess (Eva Ibbotson)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0700-1100, so ~4 hours sleep. My eyes were completely red by the time I finally drifted off. Sleep was deep and dark...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I feel like I'm studying, needing frequent breaks in between my work.

Energy: Felt shattered on waking, but that passed ~45 minutes after my first thing supplements' dosing...Body felt exhausted during training, and my deep beating heart and breathlessness didn't help...Moving slowly once the adrenaline slowed down...

Motivation: This can't get any better than what it is right now.

Mood/Aggression: Happy. Calm.

Stress: It's still there underneath everything; I'm trying not to dwell on it.

Libido: High.

Strength: Full-Body sessions are not about strength.

Quality of Training: Stopped after 20 minutes on the Spin Bike pre-weights, because my heart was beating so hard despite the relative ease of the spinning. Was sweating hard - BLACK CATS is a potent thermogenic for sure...Breathless and often lightheaded during resistance training, but I pushed through, determined not to give any ground...Body was drained as I sat on the Spin Bike post-weights. Only did 10 minutes. And then it was an intense half hour for my first experience learning and playing racquetball. I ran into the wall a few times - might hurt tomorrow - and wasn't as fast as I should have been, but I had fun and the time passed quickly...

Recovery: Although I was shattered on waking I have no DOMS.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump all over...Vascularity high...

Body Composition and Look: The last few days my heart rate monitor - I use it as a watch - has become looser and looser on my wrist, and even as tight as it can be, it has been rolling around my wrist!

Appetite: Eating every 2 hours, because I have to. Sticking to FOOD - I prefer this over protein shakes, and if I need 'liquid' protein use 10.5g of BC+EAA...BLACK CATS is definitely kicking up my thirst, and like yesterday I'm consuming nearly a litre every hour...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Is it weird that I'm far more comfortable in a males' locker room than I am in any female one? I've been "one of the guys" for far too long...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

19. Day 44

Sometimes life gets in the way...This was one of those days...Full from start to finish with work...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The point is not whether you're tempted, but whether you give in." - Lancelot, Seduction's Gift (Angela Knight)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0800-1147, so ~3.75 hours sleep. I'm going to sleep later and later and staying up longer and longer. No dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I wasn't as there as I should have been, just getting frustrated, but couldn't do much more, as I have a deadline and working towards it. 16 hours in front of a computer, though - no wonder not having the best time of it.

Energy: Had none, which was probably an ok thing.

Motivation: Professional.

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated. Felt like I was going in circles.

Stress: TOO HIGH.

Libido: No time.

Recovery: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pumps...Vascularity high, though...

Body Composition and Look: Feel like I'm starting to hold some water.

Appetite: Craving carbohydrates - needed them to be alert. The first day in a week I have WANTED to eat...Thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Eh...

20. Day 45

1716 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min
    c. 4 min

1738 - Abs/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Abs A - 2 x [a. weighted crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) x 15, b. reverse curls (on floor) x 15, c. bicycles x 40]
    2. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 4 x 25
    3. Glute-Ham Raises 4 x 25
    4. BB Good Mornings 4 x 10
    5. Abs B - 2 x [a. side (right) plank x 1 min, b. side (left) plank x 1 min, c. plank x 1 min]

1826 - Gazelle 20 min.

1847 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "It ain't about how hard you get hit, it's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward...Thatís what winners do." - Rocky Balboa

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0800-1438 (waking at 1100), so ~6.5 hours sleep. Needed it, too. I'm starting to be quite the insomniac most days and then my body catches up...Just deep, darkness when I pass out...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Still working to the deadline. Head a bit foggy, making a deep concentration. I feel like I did when I was studying in the last year of my degree, needing regular breaks to keep focused.

Energy: I had it when I was training.

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: I'll get through this!

Stress: High.

Libido: Still too busy.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Irrelevant.

Quality of Training: HIIT Gazelle was ok. Definitely prefer running more...Resistance training was good...I'm starting to get to the point that I will not NOT do ~20 minutes of post-weights cardio, no matter how I feel...

Recovery: Feeling the raquetball from Thursday a little in glutes and legs.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: COUNTER.!

Appetite: None...Water intake rising again...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not like myself.

21. Day 46

Monday is getting to be my weekly Day OFF...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Do you ever wonder if what you look at is the same thing everyone else is seeing?" - Leslie, Ink Exchange (Melissa Marr)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1400-1600, so ~2 hours sleep. Wasn't even going to go to bed; just stay up all day and try to go to bed between 2300-2300 so that I can get myself back into a decent routine, but my body is not wanting any of it...Closed my eyes and was out. Sleep was so deep that nothing registered. Felt like I had been asleep for far longer than a mere 'nap'...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Really struggling this morning, my head pounding and getting lightheaded every time I got up, and feeling like I want to fall over when I am SITTING down. Pushing myself through, though. Head feels like it's going to EXPLODE.

Energy: Whether I had it or not if I'd trained today I would have not stopped until I'd finished.

Motivation: I'm being bombarded on all sides. Time to pick up the ball.

Mood/Aggression: I am still far from being myself, and even my husband commented that the last few days have not been good. Got to get better.

Stress: High.

Libido: Later in the evening, yeah.

Recovery: Starting to feel hamstrings later in the night.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity lines...

Body Composition and Look: 109.4lb.

Appetite: 7.5 weeks until competition and 2.5 weeks to the Arnold I cannot afford to have an appetite and must only eat what I have to and need to last more than a few days without going haywire...Water intake getting ridiculous...

Overall Sense of Feeling: When it comes down to it so much hinges on my TRAINING. How my body looks - forget my diet; I can eat whatever and as long as my training is as it should be, even at 'maintenance' I get the results I want, and resistance training and HIIT are ESSENTIAL. How I feel - days off are a beating on my psyche. Energy - training invigorates me and wakes me up; days off make me feel dead and heavy, sluggish. How well I breathe - hard and intense training increases my red blood cells and makes breathing easier, making me closer to being 'normal'. Mood - watch out if I am deprived of my training. Stress - I'm always highly stressed, but if I'm training well then I can try and ignore the stress better. Libido - the better my training the more likely I'll be inclined...I have learnt over the last few weeks that I definitely NEED to train hard and intense and at least a couple of hours 5-6 days a week, and that anything more than one day off all training a week affects me terribly and throws my body so out of sync...So, training is not just something I do just because I like to. It's something I do because I have to and NEED to do to LIVE!

22. Day 47 - Day 8 of BLACK CATS and IGF-2/Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

1554 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

1620 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Seated BB Shoulder Press 6 x 12, 10, 8, 8, 8, 8
    2. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    4. Incline DB Rear Raises 4 x 12
    5. Seated DB Shoulder Press 2 x 6

1705 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 105 rpm

1823 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "You won't break me - No matter how hard you try - You can't shake me down - I'm ****ing bulletproof." - Five Finger Death Punch, Bulletproof

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0400-1400, so ~12 hours sleep. Boy is my body all over the place! My pounding head, lack of sleep, and everything else caused me to pass out...Dreaming this time; some pretty bizarre things...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Before I fell asleep this morning I was starting to lose focus a bit...Since waking I have been back to normal and very with it. The rest of the night will spent working...

Energy: There. Smooth. Lasting.

Motivation: You don't have anything if you don't have a dream, a vision, a goal to work towards.

Mood/Aggression: Back to being myself.

Stress: I can let this slide today.

Libido: Always room for potential.

Strength: Better than last week, so improvement.

Quality of Training: My mouth and throat was dry and parched by the third minute into the HIIT Run, but kept going. Efforts started getting a little slower towards the end of each set, but I still pushed myself as much as I could...Resistance training was good. A few moments during the first exercise where I was lightheaded, but that passed, and by the time I got half-way through my sets of DB Lateral Raises my face was flushed and rosy - which is a change from the paling and lips going purple that has been happening the last few weeks. The time passed quickly...Post-weights cardio was good. Not spinning as fast as I used to, but it's still spinning...

Recovery: The last few weeks have seen my hamstrings get tight along with the DOMS a few days after a Hamstrings' session; However, hamstrings are fine now. I cannot praise IGF-2 ENOUGH when it comes to my recovery!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong, and like last week, the strongest in my rear delts - which is interesting, because until last week I've never really had one there before...Vascularity was good and got better as the resistance session went on...

Body Composition and Look: I can only keep working on it.

Appetite: Fine...Water intake still high...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm relieved to be back to 'normal'.

RPN Notes: Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy is slowly working its magic on my face around my eyes, and the lines there have diminished further.

Other Notes: I have decided to dose BLACK CATS at only ONE cap daily, taken first thing. I have been finding 2 caps a little strong, with my body in a far too overstimulated state. 1 cap is enough for the energy to last the 15-16 hours that 2 caps has, but it's not enough that I experience any uncomfortable effects.
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

23. Very intence! The Amphetalin sounds intence as well, I'm gonna try a cap tomorrow.

Awesome to hear IGF-2 is really helping the recovery, I will have to give it a try in the future.

Awesome log and detail Rosie keep up the good work!

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Very intence! The Amphetalin sounds intence as well, I'm gonna try a cap tomorrow.

Awesome to hear IGF-2 is really helping the recovery, I will have to give it a try in the future.

Awesome log and detail Rosie keep up the good work!
    Yeah, the BLACK CATS is pretty intense. I was ok on 2 caps for the first few days, but scaling back to 1 cap is definitely a smart choice - and I still get the same benefits from 1 cap as I do from 2 caps.

Yes, IGF-2 is - and has been since I first started using it - my ultimate number ONE favourite product. It gives me everything that I need and most of what I want. As I mentioned in an earlier post the Amphetalin/IGF-2 stack is perfect for me!

Thanks, bud. Got to keep on pushing, even when I don't like it. Hope you're having a good week so far
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

25. Day 48

1004 - Spin Bike:
    a. 5 min @ 102-104 rpm
    b. 35 min @ 112 rpm

1052 - Hamstrings/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. BB Romanian Deadlifts (on box, BB past feet) 4 x 10
    2. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (on box, BB to ground) 4 x 10
    3. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 10
    4. BB Good Mornings (to below parallel) 4 x 10
    5. Abs 4 x [a. hanging knee raises x 10, b. rope crunch x 15]

1139 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 105 rpm

1302 - Stretch 25 min.

1759 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Nobody can take something away from you you don't give them." - Coach Haskins, Glory Road

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0600-0730, so ~1.5 hours sleep. Eyes closed and slept easily at 0600. Woke on my own at 0730, eyes red and bloodshot. Sleep deep and seemed far longer than what it was. Quickly came to once had 'first thing' supplement doses. No dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: My head is on straight...

Energy: There.

Motivation: A dream is only a dream unless it is pursued.

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Stress: Not letting it bother me.

Libido: A constant state...

Strength: Hamstrings' day is not about strength.

Quality of Training: Pre-weights Spin Bike was great. Spinning faster. Sweating quite a lot...Resistance training was good. Went heavy on a couple of exercises. During sets I was shaking from the effort, like I would if I had a chill. When I looked in the mirror my face was as pale as death and my lips were purple, and yet I felt hot as and my skin was warm...Post-weights Spin Bike was ok. Slower than pre-weights. Fingers remained purple, even though I got warm. Afterwards felt like I had a chill...

Recovery: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity on and off in the gym...

Body Composition and Look: Today is one of those days when I hate everything I see and feel.

Appetite: Lots of tempting food in the house, but sticking to my guns; I HAVE to...Water intake exceeding two galleons...

Overall Sense of Feeling: In the shower after the gym, even though the water was as hot as it would go, I felt cold as cold inside, like I had a chill. Outside the gym, in the cold I suddenly was burning up and wanted to have on as little clothes as possible. Later, when my skin felt like ice - which is normal; my skin is almost always cold and hardly ever warm - I felt hot. Sigh.

26. Day 49

0747 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

0813 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 6 x 21, 12, 9, 9, 7, 6
    2. Dips 6 x 8
    Superset B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 6, 6, 8, 8
    4. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curl 4 x 6, 6, 8, 8
    Superset C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    6. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB under chest) 4 x 8
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6
    8. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 6

0908 - Run:
    a. 10 min jogging
    b. 1 x 30 sec effort
    c. 1 min jogging
    d. 1 x 30 sec effort
    e. 10 min jogging
    f. 1 x 30 sec effort/10 sec easy

1021 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Most dreams don't come true on their own. You have to help them. It takes a lot of hard work. But it's not impossible." - Lava Girl, The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0100, so ~4 hours sleep. Passed out on the couch watching the Olympic men's snowboarding halfpipe. Was exhausted. Woke and went down to bed, but got up after 45 minutes, as I was WIDE AWAKE and couldn't sleep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there from the time I woke up. The time flies when you're doing what you love!

Energy: I was bouncing around the house from the early hours. In the gym I could barely be still, continually bopping everywhere - nervous energy or something...Did not falter until ~2000, when I fell asleep on the couch for 2.5 hours...

Motivation: Great.

Mood/Aggression: I feel different today. You know the feeling that you get when your MIND feels the seasons change? Well that's what it felt like. Like I do around the first day of spring. My mind was light and happy.

Stress: In my mood today this was not an issue.

Libido: Yeah.

Strength: More and more.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was awesome. Efforts were like a rocket out of the gate, only slowing in the last two efforts per set...Resistance training was unbelievable. I cold barely be still. Although I was feeling the effect of my efforts re sets I didn't feel exhausted between them as I did yesterday. Noticed on my last superset that my face was pale and my lips and hands were purple, though...Decided to run for my post-weights cardio - instead of using the Spin Bike - as I wanted to deplete myself of energy and really make sure I had nothing left, and running exhausts me far sooner than cycling would. I started out and let my body pick a pace. After ~8 minutes I started getting really cold, like I did yesterday - that cold chill feeling, and I figured why not add in a couple of efforts to help tire me out faster. I was originally going to do a single 60-second effort and I went like a bat out of hell. Boy was it speedy, but after only 30 seconds I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up and I had to slow to control it. I let a minute pass, trying to control the nausea - which is something that I rarely ever get it feel during or after training - and and then sprinted again, the second effort every bit as fast and furious as the first. Warmed up again after the efforts...

Recovery: Because the benches are too high for me to do a bench press with my feet on the floor and no steps to put my feet on to bring them up to the right height, I did my Close-Grip BB Bench Press with my knees flexed and my feet on the edge of the bench. I must have arched my back or something, because after the first set of this my back was in PAIN and I felt like I had pulled it. The pain in my back has NOT let up all day...As for the rest of my body, I started feeling yesterday's hamstring session after training, and my body has been one big BRUISE ALL DAY...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms, strong in triceps and painful in left bicep...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms looked pretty good while I was lifting - I want that definition that I get when they under stress and pumped when I am NOT; which means that I need to get LEANER! I feel like a fat old housewife next to the likes of Laura Harris and Ava Cowan and it's not a nice feeling.

Appetite: Good. Still eating solid food for ALL my 5-6 meals (as well as using 10.5g of BC+EAA with 2-3 of them), and feel much better for it - I have been finding that having protein shakes just bloats me and makes me feel uncomfortable....Water intake remains excessive...

Overall Sense of Feeling: After the gym I was burning up and was quite happy strolling home in only a t-shirt (which got a few weird looks from all the people bundled up in hats, scarves, jackets, and gloves, LOL; as well as being told I am "just weird" by my husband when I got home). Have felt hot for the rest of the day...Feeling good, though...Loving what I have been doing with my days...Figured out how I can make myself tire in ~17-18 hours after waking, so that I at least sleep for 2-4 hours!

27. Day 50

1343 - Spin Bike:
    40 min @ 105-106 rpm

1433 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    2. Dips 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    Alternate Set B -
    3. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10
    4. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 4 x 10
    6. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to touch floor) 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    8. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Hanging Knee Raises 4 x 10

1525 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-102 rpm

1641 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Belief is a powerful thing. If you believe you can..." - Niall, Ink Exchange (Melissa Marr)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0530-1119 (waking at 0700 and 1032), so ~5.75 hours sleep. Sleep was deep and needed it. Dreaming like wow...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There right up until ~0500 before I fell asleep - I'd actually been in bed since 0110, but took me that long to get to sleep...Alert as since waking...

Energy: Energy has been like yesterday. Also smooth, very much so, and time is passing like I don't know how it flies by.

Motivation: It's amazing what we can put our bodies through when we shouldn't be able to...

Mood/Aggression: Good. Still feel different, like I can feel spring nearly here...

Stress: I've been making a conscious effort NOT to let this bother me lately. I notice that I don't let myself get as stressed when I write - which I have been doing a LOT of this year...

Libido: The body is almost always ready.

Strength: Although Full-Body sessions are not about strength I still go as heavy as I can for the reps that I've determined to do.

Quality of Training: Chewed on a drop of ThermoGum during training, knowing that the way I have been feeling during training over the last week or so that I might need the extra kick. Got to say that it makes me sweat just that little bit more during cardio...Pre-weights cardio was fine. Warmed up easily...Resistance training I made different. Decided to start with the 'small' body-parts and work my way up. Also gave myself shorter recovery time, so that I was pretty much almost always moving or lifting and at no time at all - whether between alternate sets or exercises - did I have more than 30 seconds where I was not lifting. It was a good session and I liked it. Definitely stressed my muscles. After Alternate Set A I noticed that my face had ALREADY paled and my lips turned purple - and they stayed like that for the rest of the session. Right anterior delt/bicep tendon was also giving me a LOT of pain, even as I did NOTHING and kept it still between some exercises...Felt chilled as I started post-weights cardio. A little lightheaded, but kept going. Had to sit down afterwards for a breather...

Recovery: My back still aches a little from yesterday - the only time there is NO pain is when I am cycling...Anterior delts are also both in a lot of pain, and my right biceps' tendon is under high aggravation...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump good all over...Vascularity reasonably strong, despite my pale face and purple lips...

Body Composition and Look: I notice EVERY fluctuation.

Appetite: Fine...Still thirsty as all hell and whilst training along I nearly drink a galleon...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Chilled out and relaxed. A rare thing. But a nice feeling. One that I am going to hold onto!

Other Notes: Amphetalin has been given a name change and is now called Black Cats, just so you know when I refer to it in future posts.

28. Day 51

1039 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 2 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging
    f. 1 x 1 min effort/1 min easy

1104 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 10, 8, 6, 4
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. BB Bent Over Row 4 x 6
    4. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Down (in squat position, below parallel) 4 x 8
    6. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6

1155 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 102-104 rpm

1307 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I don't live my life trying to meet or exceed other people's standards because my own standards and expectations are tough enough. I LIVE my life and I make no excuses for who I am or what I do, regardless to the consequences. Life is not a dress rehearsal and we only get one chance to do what we love. Life is too short and time is too valuable to not go after your dreams." - Dana Bodner Posey

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0330-0732, so ~4 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Wasn't the best when I woke up - eyes all red and bloodshot, head spinning - but ~15 minutes after dosing 1 cap of Black Cats I was ready to go. Have been busy all day since finished training...

Energy: It was like Thursday, when I could barely stay still in the gym.

Motivation: Working for it...

Mood/Aggression: Here and there...

Stress: It's caught up to me today...

Libido: No.

Strength: Ok.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was a little different; I wanted to try something else. First two efforts of the first set were like I were a rocket out of the gate, but I started feeling the pace after that, and although I still went as hard as I could for the rest they were not as fast as the first two sprints...Resistance training was ok...

Recovery: Neither my back or hamstrings are an issue today...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump during Superset A...Vascularity was best it has been in a while, strong through deltoids and arms...

Body Composition and Look: I feel like I've GAINED FAT over the last couple of days - which doesn't make a lot of sense and just makes me want to scream!

Appetite: SIGH.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Funny how you can go from high to low so FAST.

29. Day 52

1331 - HIT:
    1. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    2. Alternate Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 1 min
    3. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    4. Burpees (with push-up) 1 min
    5. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    6. Deadbug (with 8lb m/b) 1 min
    7. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    8. Side Plank 1 min
    9. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    10. Plank 1 min
    11. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    12. Alternate Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 1 min
    13. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    14. Burpees (with push-up) 1 min
    15. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    16. Deadbug (with 8lb m/b) 1 min
    17. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    18. Side Plank 1 min
    19. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    20. Plank 1 min

1455 - Stretch 21 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Moderation doesn't work for me. Abstinence is the only way." - Brenda, Shortland Street

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1730-1845, ~2030-2335, and ~0430-1125 (waking at 0833), so ~11 hours sleep in total. Man, was that ever weird. I was knacked by 1730 last night and fell asleep on the couch watching the Olympics (as I have been doing the last few nights). Woke for a while, and then fell asleep again, barely able to keep my eyes open. Took a few hours after my second waking to get back to sleep. So, all very interesting. My body definitely makes up for the days when I sleep less than 3-4 hours - if at all - with days like that. Dreaming some...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I have been fine since getting up for the last time...

Energy: Good.

Motivation: There's nothing like renewed motivation!

Mood/Aggression: Good mood. If I keep my training high and intense and it should stay ok.

Stress: My stress levels have gone from something like maybe a 3-4 on the 1-10 'stress scale' most of last week to being back at above 10!

Libido: Some.

Quality of Training: HIT today. Went to the gym to do it, since I want to start doing these using a treadmill for every other minute - although I will still no doubt use skipping and shadowboxing as well at times, or even with. I set the pace and away I went. My legs were a little shocked to start with, but gradually got used to it. I WAS pushing for it on the last few minutes on the treadmill, though, and feeling my lungs burn. Tasting blood. Felt good though. Pleased afterwards...

Recovery: I am the loosest I have been in a long time. IGF-2 has definitely kicked in completely...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump yes...Vascularity is starting to become wicked again...

Body Composition and Look: I'm starting to think that as with everything else my body reacts differently re higher stress and that the more stress I am under the better I make progress. Anyways, it's weird how things play out...I feel tighter today and a bit more comfortable.

Appetite: Good...Water intake still very excessive.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Training is my RELAXING time, the place where I can myself go and find a sense of peace and safety. I don't know what I would do withOUT it!...Training has only been at Maintenance this last week due to sleeping patterns and everything else that's been going on. But it's got to be back to being perfect next week, with a few pre-bed 20-minute cardio sessions...

30. Day 53

This week's Day OFF...Making up for it by shovelling snow and walking to the library...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Children's fantasies are important; they're the very foundation of the ability that allows them to dream." - Fairy Godmother Lily, The Tooth Fairy

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0822 (waking at 0315), so ~7.25 hours sleep. Interesting. Deep. Full of vivid and bizarre dreams ...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Pretty good.

Energy: Actually, I've had a fair amount, so expended some with active daily living.

Motivation: Lily (see quote above) is dead right. I know. The dreams I had as a child still hold now, and having them within my grasp just makes me want them all the more!

Mood/Aggression: Calm. Relaxed.

Stress: Very high, but I am calming myself down.

Libido: YES!

Recovery: My body feels GREAT! See, even training more and intense makes me feel BETTER!

Pump and Vascularity: No pumps...Vascularity reasonable...

Body Composition and Look: 110.8lb at 8.8% bodyfat. So, regardless of how my body FEELS, it's still making progress (go figure). Progress is WELCOME!

Appetite: Good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: This week is going to be BUSY. I'm taking today to prepare and chill before I'm all helter-skelter-busy-all-day-and-night-with-no-time-for-a-lot-unless-it's-scheduled-in, like I was at the start of January and earlier this month.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM