5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Back/Traps/Rear Delts
    Performed in: ~65 minutes

Sets x Reps (Weight, if listed)

Deads: 3 Warmup Sets; 1x10 (365); 1x10 (375); 1x5 (405) ...went for the higher reps this week. Had no problems at all and will be moving up in weight next time in. Nothing too heavy but felt great hitting some higher reps. I exploded up with the 405 and made it look easy according to some guys that watched me. Felt good. Back is fried. My goal is to be deceivingly thick.

DB Rows: 1x10 (90s); 1x10 (100s) ...Just kept the form tight and focused on pulling with my lats. I felt like my back was super wide after these.

Lat Pulldown: 2x10 (WIDE, thumbless) 2x10 (Reverse Narrow Grip) ...these felt really good. I actually got a great pump from these and felt great.

BO DB Raises: 2x10 ...moved up in weight each set and really felt these. Good stuff.

BTB SM Shrugs: 2x12 ...held contractions at the top of last rep for as long as possible.

BB Shrugs: 1x15 (315); 1x12 (365); 1x20 (275) ...felt really good. The 365 was a change of pace on these and hopefully will bring my traps the development I'm looking for.

Thoughts
    -I drank 1 1/2 scoops of Torrent on the way home-- ~35 min later I had 4 whole eggs and a slice of some Pumpkin bread we made last night. I loaded up on TONS of sweet potatoes yesterday as they were on sale--I also loaded up on Chicken breasts... I'm covered for at least a week and a half hopefully haha.
    -My back is fried, sore, and DONE. I feel it all over. This should equate to progress and a great day haha. Seriously though I felt like it was a great successful workout and I'm working on making my back an asset. I felt really thick afterwards.
    -Today is my last day of classes this week--I have 2 classes to make it through and then my LAST Litigation Clinic at my criminal placement--I can't wait.
    -Damn I'm ready to be done for the semester.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Both of those meals look amazing. I want IHOP now, real bad.

Lazy Sunday you say? Remember this gem:
    That was awesome. I've never seen that

Yeah the meals were great and the iHop was delicious.... I highly recommend unless you're cutting haha The egg nog pancakes surprised me... they are great.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Arms
    Performed in: ~68 minutes

CG BB Curls: 2 Warmups; 1x10; 1x8; 1x5; 1x8; 1x10 ...damn my bis were pumped on these. I did a pyramid up in weight and then pyramid back down. Felt good I didn't go that heavy for those wondering. Just kept things tight/controlled/strict. I did 1/4 burns on some of the sets at the end... really pumped.

Alt DB "Preacher" Curls: (I used the back of an adjustable bench for my "preacher" curls and just alternated arms. It allowed me to take my delts out of the equation) 3x8 ..these felt great and I had to really work to get the last reps of the last set. Damn.

Rope Hammer Curls: 4x10 ...first time doing these--won't be the last. Felt these all over my forearms and bis...

CG Ez Bar Scott Curls: 3x10 ...no lie. I was originally going to go FST-7 style on these. However, I quickly learned during the 2nd set that there was no damn way... my bis were literally torched and burned with these. Felt great though.

CGBP: 2 Warmups; 2x10; 1x8 dropset 1x10 ...I'm always split on how I like these as I always feel like my elbows try to "flare" out... bastards. Either way though I focused on keeping them in and got a decent pump from 'em.

Ez Bar Skull Crushers: 3x10 ...had an insane pump from these and really loved 'em. Didn't wanna stop 'em. I flexed/stretched inbetween sets of these... man oh man arms looked visibly thick/big.

Reverse Grip Pressdowns: *short bar* 4x10-12 ...first time doing these and won't be the last. I had the great pump continue over to these... really felt good.

OH Rope Ext: 3x10 ..went heavier each set and just used these as a finisher...

Thumbless Reverse Grip BB Curls: 4x8-10 ...damn these are just beyond brutal haha I love 'em

DB Wrist Curls: 2x20-25 ...left wrist was acting up on these for some reason...

BTB Reverse BB Wrist Curls: 2x15-20 ...forearms were fried with these. I had to have a "spot" to get my water to my mouth haha

Thoughts
    -For those UNAWARE-- tomorrow was an obvious OFF day. I woke up like normal bright and early--as I did I relaxed how torched my back was. Serious I felt paralyzed haha. I was hurting all over from traps to lower back to lats and all over. I got a massage on it that day but man I was sore as hell. I opted to lay back down and rest up. Woke up later and kept to the normal diet plan minus 2 good sized burritos I had later that day haha. Good stuff. It was a much needed rest though and I felt better today though still sore.
    -Worked on my BAR application all day yesterday... Good news--I'm done filling it out. Bad News-- I have to get finger printed, the whole thing notarized, and special copies made in a certain way for it all to work. I've also got to hand write a few of these forms... BUT I will have it in before the end of November thankfully.
    -I was at work last night and ran into a guy who hasn't seen me since the conclusion of the OBF... he said it looked like I weighed 260 haha good stuff I told him I was no where near that. He also was shocked I was in law school and going to be a lawyer... I'm definitely not the "typical" law student
    -I opted for arms today not just because my lower back/back were still tender/sore but because I'm hoping the surplus of protein from all the turkey and food will help spur some more much needed growth. Good stuff.
    -Our gym is CLOSED today and tomorrow--good thing I work there and have my own key. It was my own sanctuary in there today--but I did let in one guy who is a "like minded" individual who hates to miss a day--we had the place to ourselves and I had a great workout. Doing the same thing tomorrow yeah buddy.
    -Give THANKS today and spend some time with your family and friends. Eat up, rest, and relax. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Quads/Hamstrings/Calves/Abs
    Performed in: ~70 minutes

*Stretching before/after and in between sets*

Leg Extensions: *pre exhaust* 1x50; 1x40; 1x30 ...My quads were on FIRE. The 2nd set was a bitch and a half...took a lot to get through those... by the last set my legs were so pumped/numb it wasn't as bad.

45 Degree Leg Press: 2 Warmup Sets; 2x15 (regular stance); 1x10 (feet up high) ...these were killer...I really felt these more than I do the horizontal ones and I went heavier than I've ever gone on these. I also opted for an extra set with my feet placed higher up on the leg press as well.

Squats: 5 Warmups (did 8 deeeep reps w/ 'em); 2x10 (275); 1x5 (315); 1x10 (drop set of speed reps) ...finally. 275 felt good and heavy. I jumped from 225 to 275 and immediately could feel the extra 50 lbs... I thought I was doomed but ended up sticking with it and got through the set without issue. Put 315 on and surprised myself at my depth with it since its the FIRST time I've done 315 since my injury. Slowly but surely. Did some lighter weight speed reps afterwards--really helped move the blood around a bit. Depth wasn't an issue on these.

Lying Leg Curls: 3x10 dropset 1x8 ...Felt great and moved up a bit in weight...hammies felt tight.

Standing Alt Leg Curls: 2x10 ...moved up in weight on these as well...

Seated Calf Raises: 4x25 ...insanely slow...my calves were instantly pumped/full/and crazy to walk on haha...

Hip Abductor/Adductor Machine: 4x15 ...did 2 sets of abductor, 2 sets adductor...

Abs: 150 reps ...did 75 of 'em kneeling cable crunches... did the other 75 heavy on the ab crunch machine...

Thoughts
    -Ate some great food yesterday... turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, rolls, stuffing, pumpkin pie w/ pecans, homemade brownies & ice cream, mashed potatoes, man oh man... so much good stuff. Even the red wine was good. Can't beat it.
    -My arms are sore... from the bis, tris, forearms... gotta love it. No better way to bounce back from thanksgiving than a brutal leg workout... I'm expecting massive soreness...
    -Had the gym to myself w/ the same guy from yesterday. Damn I love having that place empty like that no goons no nothing. People are lining up for Black Friday to go shopping... for me it's just another day in the gym.
    -Just taking it easy, relaxing, enjoying a leftover Turkey Day plate, and hanging out. Good stuff. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Back/Rear Delts
    Performed in: ~60 minutes

Pullups: I just did a quick 10 reps for an easy warm up... was surprised at how good I got these. Gonna do more next time in.

Rack Deads: (Easily 3-4 inches below knees) 4 Warmup Sets; 1x8 (315); 1x6 (365); 2x6 (405); 1x6 (425); 1x4 (455); 1x0 (495); 2x1 (495) PR ...Just went for some mid to low reps on these. First time getting 495 up... First time getting 455 for that many reps as well... before my TFL injury I could only get 455 sumo style... but damn they felt great. Tried 495 once and got no where fast. I changed the song on my iPod to some Disturbed and blasted out the 495 and held it for a good 5 seconds at the top. Gave it a minute and then repped it again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Got it A LOT easier the second time around. I had that same goon (the gym worker) watching over my every move... sigh. Great session though.

BO BB Rows: 5x10-15 ...last set I reversed the grip on the dropset...worked up to 255 with no issues...felt really good and no issues.

Lat Pulldown: 3x10 (WIDE, thumbless); 2x10 (Reverse Narrow Grip) ...went heavier than I have before on the wide pulldowns...felt really good and thick. Reverse grips felt great as well.

BO DB Raises: 3x10 ...felt really good in my rear delts...

Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns: 3x10 ...slowly did these and concentrated on my lats doing the work...good pump/finisher. I wanted to use the pullover machine but it was taken.

Thoughts
    -Ran out of Torrent, which isn't terrible as I won't be using it for my prep work in a few weeks anyway. I do have some EAA Nitro to mix in with some protein. I also have a good amount of Glutamine as well.
    -Got my new contest diet from Rage. Gonna implement it soon and get it going a week before I start cardio with it. Training is more than likely gonna change up... gonna go as heavy as possible till then.
    -Semi busy day today with outlining and so forth. Getting my BAR application almost done as it's about 85% done. Will be closer to 95% by the end of the day then hopefully mailing it off VERY soon. Last week of school here.
    -Had a TON of good food over the weekend... always kept it high protein for the most part and enjoyed a great relaxing Thanksgiving.
    -I wanted to hit up Chest today, but my tris/bis were still a tad bit sore from working Arms on Thursday and my legs are sore from Friday. That abductor/adductor machine killed me... seriously gonna implement it more. Regardless, I'm hitting chest tomorrow.
    -I felt really good about my PR today as I had the rack deads set low, easily 3 inches below my knees. Felt great to move it up and got it a lot better on my 2nd attempt. The way the rack deads were set I felt like I was working on my "sticking point" in regular deads. Whatever it is, I'm glad to pull it.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Chest/Delts
    Performed in: ~65 minutes

BB Flat Bench Press: 4 Warmups; 1x10 (275); 1x5 (315); 1x5 (315); 1x8 (275)...just kept it real basic today and blasted away. On the 2nd set of 315 I had 2 of the reps forced. Got a solid pump in my chest and moved to the next move.

incline DB: 1x10 (100); 2x8 (110) ...blasted these. I almost moved up to the 120s but thought I'd save some for next time. Felt really good. Definitely moving up next week though.

Flat DB Flys: 2x10 ...just went for a good stretch and pump here. Been doing the usual 6-8 inches apart at the top to keep constant tension on the pecs.

SM Seated Militarys: 1 Warmup; 2x8-10 ...got up to 205 on the last set for 8 before I was buried haha...felt good though.

Cable Crossovers: 2x12 ...just leaned forward and really worked these. One set I crossed over each arm over the other for a rep and the next set treated it more like a fly if that makes sense...felt really good.

Shoulder Press Machine: 2x15 ...opted for higher reps with these...

DB Side Raises: 2x10 ...blasted a heavier weight than normal...moving up next week.

Thoughts
    -I had an intense pump after the flat bench and incline DBs... it was awesome and felt great. Working on building up a massive/thick chest... I got lots of work to do but feel I'm on the right path.
    -Just have a few days of school left (I'm done on Thursday). Then it's study and relaxation. I'm already looking forward to seeing my progress when I cut down and see where I stand.
    -I felt really good about my session today and look forward to hitting up some traps, abs, forearms, calves tomorrow. Good stuff.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.97%

Just found this training log, looks cool from what I quickly glanced at.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    Just found this training log, looks cool from what I quickly glanced at.
    Thanks and glad you found it. Feel free to ask questions, comments, etc in here.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OFF DAY
    -Instead of hitting the gym today (usually the ab, forearm, calve routine), I opted to stay home and get some extra rest. I feel a cold/sinus infection coming on so I'll be mega dosing the Vit C again and getting extra rest/fluids all day. I'm also taking care of my dog who just got through with his surgery as he's recovering.
    -I'll be finalizing my BAR application today--hell yeah. Only sad part is that's 700 bucks down... hits ya hard with the holidays. Just going to print it off and get everything notarized.
    -I have 2 classes today, a "reflective" paper due, and then lost more rest, studying, outlining. I'm also stopping at the store and getting a few things for my upcoming diet. The heavy rains/cold weather/winds make me want to do nothing but sleep.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Get some Vitamin D too man. Hope you feel better.

Why do tests like that cost so much money?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Get some Vitamin D too man. Hope you feel better.

Why do tests like that cost so much money?
    Thanks for the heads up on that.

The test costs that much because it's a privilege to practice law... it's also A LOT of work, my application is easily close to a small novel... not to mention the test itself is gonna be a bitch. It's just a long process so I figure the $$ goes to the testing, grading, etc.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Quads/Hamstrings/Calves
    Performed in: ~77 minutes

*Stretching before/after and in between sets*

Leg Extensions: *pre exhaust* 1x50; 1x40; 1x30 ...blasted the first and last set without having to rest...2nd set had to stop at 30 before finishing 'em... damn it. Pump was ridiculous though.

Horizontal Leg Press: 3 Warmup Sets; 2x15 (regular stance) ...went 50 lbs heavier than I ever have on the last set. Felt really good and each rep was a battle...

Squats: 5 Warmups (did 8-10 deeeep reps w/ 'em); 1x10 (275); 3x5 (315) immediate dropset 1x10 ...blasted through these and felt a lot better w/ the depth... Got through the sets with a battle again but they felt good. I set the safety bars down to parallel and had no fear of failing... did a heavier dropset than I usually do as well... slowly but surely these are coming along.

Seated Leg Curls: 3x10 ...very slow/controlled reps and progressively went up in weight... good pump.

Lying Leg Curls: 3x10 ...slow controlled reps...

Seated Calf Raises: 4x25 ...went slower than I ever have on these reps and held them a lot longer at the top and bottom of the movement... damn I'm already feeling these. Felt really good and insane pump.

Hip Abductor/Adductor Machine: 4x15 ...did 2 sets of abductor, 2 sets adductor...these destroyed me last week so I'm hoping for more of the same.

Thoughts
    -Had a solid session in there this morning. Didn't know if I wanted to hit arms or legs until I woke up... opted for legs and gave it hell the whole time. My shirt was drenched... proud of how my squats are slowly coming along... my legs are already sore and wobble when I get up... they fell asleep a little bit ago while I was sitting and it was a battle to get up.
    -Last day of classes for the semester... just got to study for my finals and end the semester on a high note. Good stuff. This is also my last week of Real Gains as I'm running out. It's been a good time with the Cookies n Cream though.
    -Putting in work...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Arms & Abs
    Performed in: ~?? minutes .. no clue I took my time...

Kneeling Cable Crunches: 300 reps (100 down the middle, 100 to the left, 100 to the right)

CG BB Curls: 2 Warmups; 1x10; 1x8; 1x5; 1x8; 1x10 ...for the middle set of the 5 reps I used a wider grip and a much heavier weight...then dropped back down and kept the rest of 'em CG. Really felt these and used some "cheating" on a few reps but not many.

Ez Bar Scott Curls: 3x10 ...these were brutal...I varied the grips up as well on these to provide for wide and CG...

Incline DB Curls: 2x6 ...not much needed with these...incredible pump.

DB Hammer Curls: 3x10 ...went up in weight on each set. For those wondering I do these cross body...

Pyramid Pushdowns: 4x10-15 ...got all the way to the stack on these and really felt 'em in my tris. I'm liking these more and more each time I do 'em.

Ez Bar CGBP: 1 Warmups; 3x10 ...I did these Lee Priest style...felt really good and ensured my elbows were tucked. Didn't have a spot so it definitely sucked getting the bar into position.

Ez Bar Skull Crushers: 3x10 ...felt good here as well. Gotta love it.

OH Alt DB Tri Ext: 2x10-12 each arm ...not much was needed here...

Thumbless Reverse Grip Ez Bar Preacher Curls: 3x8-10 ...Wow. These were tough..I was losing my grip fast on these so I had to strap up for the last set. Wow.

BTB BB Wrist Curls: 3x12-15 ...great pump...

Wrist Rollers 1x2; 1x1; 1x1 ...forearms were beyond pumped on these. I could barely lift my water jug. Went super slow on the way down with 'em as well.

Thoughts
    -Since I'm done with classes (at least for now) I opted to just go in there and take my time... I still moved at a good pace though. I decided to start with abs and take it from there. Felt good about the session altogether and loved the pump. Sat in the sauna afterwards for a few just to think about what I'm doing today...
    -It's Friday and enjoy the weekend... I'm just happy the Panthers are starting Matt Moore... bout damn time.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Chest/Delts
    Performed in: ~63 minutes

BB Flat Bench Press: 4 Warmups; 2x8 (275; 295); 1x6 (315); 1x5 (315); 1x6 (295); 1x8 (275); 1x10 (225 speed reps) ...INSANE pump...insane. I loved the pyramid up and back down technique. I didn't have a good spotter around--my original plan was to test my max but when a spotter was nonexistent I changed it up. I do love repping 315 though.

incline DB: 1x10 (100); 2x7-8 (110); 1x6 (120) ...wow. Had another great pump during these and altered the incline angle on some of the sets... I did a Ronnie Coleman like DB drop with the 120s as I was worn out...

Flat DB Flys: 2x10 ...Did my usual technique on these but went a lot heavier than I have before...

Standing BB Militarys: 1 Warmup; 2x8-10 ...these were brutal.

Shoulder Press Machine: 2x10

DB Side Raises: 2x10

Thoughts
    -I had a visually bigger chest during this workout and after delts I looked massive up top. Gotta love it. My chest feels/felt really good. Excellent pump.
    -Solid session... I started up Stak today. Gonna run that for one maybe 2 cans... we will see. Diet has been iffy this past weekend as I went out of town to get my christmas tree... back on track this week for sure though.
    -A full day of studying/outlining/reviewing for finals.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Back
    Performed in: ~?? minutes

Deadlifts:
    3 Warmups
    1x10 (315)
    1x8 (365)
    1x6 (405)
    1x1 (455)
    1x0 (475)
    1x1 (475)
    1x0 (495)
    1x1 (495) PR
    1x5 (405)
    1x10 (315)

**** yea. Seriously this was my end of the year goal and I finally hit it. I've been wanting to pull this for awhile and finally got it done. I got it up the first time but couldn't lock it out. Second time I got it up easy and then just locked it out slowly... wow. Felt good. Yes. Back is fried and I felt massively thick.

Lat Pulldowns: (wide grip, thumbless) 3x8-10 immediate dropset for another 10 ...went heavier each set, actually heavier than I have on these in a looooong time. Got a great feeling in my lats and felt nice and wide afterwards.

Seated Chest Supported Rows: 3x10 ...knocked these out and focused on pulling/rowing... held contraction on the last rep of each set.

Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns: 3x12-15 ...I actually felt these a lot more than I did previously and got a solid pump from 'em.

Thoughts
    -Damn I'm pumped about pulling my goal. Hell yeah. Back is done... I feel it ALL over... gotta love it.
    -I'll hit rear delts and traps tomorrow w/ some abs since I totally neglected to do 'em today--I was exhausted after deads...
    -I'm doing one of my finals today so I won't be on that much... gotta get things done to finish the semester.
    -I got my score back from my MPRE... I did great and passed.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Abs/Traps/Rear Delts
    Performed in: ~33 minutes

Kneeling Cable Crunches: 1x100 (down the middle); 1x50/50 (left/right) ...I was actually getting some water from my jug right beside the cables, and I see this "amazon" woman going for the cables. I'm thinking sure knows the deal, she sees me here and knows I'm almost done... I just have my last 50 on the right and left to do... hell no. This bitch takes off my rope extension and proceeds to do some Hercules curls... I was just like WTF mate?... couldn't believe it. I just shook my head and went on to the next move. The gym ONLY had me and her in there lifting... go figure I'd get my equip snatched.

BB Shrugs: 2 Warmups; 1x12 (315); 1x15 (405); 1x7 (495) PR; 1x12 (405) ..I wasn't going in there to bust PRs... in fact I was just going for a solid trap workout... after blasting 315 which felt really easy I destroyed the 405 and thought what the hell and just went for it. Glad I did. My traps are already getting sore...

BTB SM Shrugs: 3x10-12 ...didn't go over 225 here but kept 'em very very slow and controlled. Held contractions at the top as well.

BO DB Raises: 3x12 ...these felt great. I wanted to do some BO Cable Raises but that "amazon" lady was still over there bogarting it. Oh well. After the 3 sets I did an immediate addt'l set of reverse pec deck just to finish 'em off.

Thoughts
    -I'm still shocked there were 2 people in the gym, counting me, yet I still had my equip snatched. Un-****in-believable. Just gotta adapt and maneuver around the bull****.
    -I picked up my take home exam yesterday at 10 AM and had 24 hours to return it. It was ALL essays, contained a word limit for each answer, and was harder than hell. I worked on it till 2 AM last night, slept till almost 5:45 AM and then turned it in at 9:50 AM. No telling how I did but at least I'm done with it. WOW what an exam. I've been running on coffee and protein shakes when I've felt hungry. I didn't lift in the morning due to this exam, but I did hit the gym around mid-afternoon which I loved.
    -One more exam next week and I'm done. Can't wait. I've got work tonight and then I'm crashing like no other....
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: Arms
    Performed in: ~?? minutes .. no clue...

Straight Bar Pushdowns: 4x10-12 ...just warming up the elbows and joints...
    *SUPERSET*
    Standing Alt DB Curls: 3x10 ...just warming up...

Weighted Partial Dips: 3x10 w/ a 45 strapped to me. That sounds gangsta.
    *SUPERSET*
    Ez Bar Curls: 3x10-12 ...I varied b/t close grip and regular and also increased in weight each set.

Alt DB Spider Curls: 3x10 each arm ...wow...these felt good and got a great stretch.
    *SUPERSET*
    Ez Bar Skull Crushers: 3x10-15 ...went up on weight each set and just went to work with these.

Rope Pushdowns: 3x10-12 ...I love using these as a finisher...
    *SUPERSET*
    DB Hammer Curls: 3x10-12 ...I do these cross body as I feel it more...had a great pump and moved up in weight each set.

Forearm Circuit: *did one after the other until done*
    Alt DB Wrist Curls: 3x15 ...what a pump from these...
    BTB BB Wrist Curls: 2x10-12 ...I couldn't get as many reps on these after the DB wrist curls b/c the pump was just tremendous...felt good though and did these thumbless.
    Wrist Roller: 2 sets ...did these super slow up and super slow down...

Thoughts
    -Sat in the sauna afterwards for a good 15 minutes... damn it felt great. This is my last week of having a few treats here and there as I start my prep diet up next week. Going to the store to stock up on stuff for it. I'll lay out a basic guideline of what I'm doing.
    -My traps and back are killing me.
    -Resting, relaxing, and working on the last bit of an outline today. Yeah buddy.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Target Group: Back

Deadlifts:
    3 Warmups
    1x10 (315)
    1x8 (365)
    1x6 (405)
    1x1 (455)
    1x0 (475)
    1x1 (475)
    1x0 (495)
    1x1 (495) PR
    1x5 (405)
    1x10 (315)

**** yea. Seriously this was my end of the year goal and I finally hit it. I've been wanting to pull this for awhile and finally got it done. I got it up the first time but couldn't lock it out. Second time I got it up easy and then just locked it out slowly... wow. Felt good. Yes. Back is fried and I felt massively thick.

Lat Pulldowns: (wide grip, thumbless) 3x8-10 immediate dropset for another 10 ...went heavier each set, actually heavier than I have on these in a looooong time. Got a great feeling in my lats and felt nice and wide afterwards.

Seated Chest Supported Rows: 3x10 ...knocked these out and focused on pulling/rowing... held contraction on the last rep of each set.

Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns: 3x12-15 ...I actually felt these a lot more than I did previously and got a solid pump from 'em.

Thoughts
    -Damn I'm pumped about pulling my goal. Hell yeah. Back is done... I feel it ALL over... gotta love it.
    -I'll hit rear delts and traps tomorrow w/ some abs since I totally neglected to do 'em today--I was exhausted after deads...
    -I'm doing one of my finals today so I won't be on that much... gotta get things done to finish the semester.
    -I got my score back from my MPRE... I did great and passed.
    nice pr man... not to rub it in or anything but I pulled 501.5 at a meet on saturday
    SFW and GFH
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    nice pr man... not to rub it in or anything but I pulled 501.5 at a meet on saturday
    Nice good work. Thanks for the support. I've set a new goal I wanna hit next time I do 'em... so should be interesting.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: CHEST/BICEPS A
    Performed in: ~47 minutes

BB Neck Presses: 3xFailure ...I've never done these before and DAMN I felt these like crazy. WOW. I had an insane pump going on at the end of these... failure took me to about 12-15 reps in that range... was surprised at how well I felt these. Did an immediate dropset to really take me to failure after the last set.

Incline DB Press: 2x12 ...went heavier than I thought I would and did an immediate dropset after the last set to really destroy my chest.

Flat Bench Flys: 2x12

Seated Alternating DB Curls: 3x15 ...I honestly can't remember the last time I did these...had a great pump from 'em though.

Standing DB Hammer Curls: 2x20 ...did these with my back against a wall to ensure better form. Also did 'em simultaneously to produce a great pump.

Cable Preacher Curls: 1xFailure ...felt really good.

Thoughts
    -This started up my first day of prep... got many more where this came from. Had a solid workout and liked working chest and bis together... haven't done that in a long time.
    -Analyzing this off season, I've been bulking for almost 7 months. I've put on a good amount of weight and really like where I'm starting... I look the best I've ever looked at this weight. I kept things for the most part clean but also enjoyed myself on occasion. Considering about a month of the off season I was off from the gym with my wedding and honeymoon, I feel really good about things and feel like I've made some great progress and gains.
    -I enjoyed the weekend with some good eats and took off from the gym on Friday. Just relaxed, slept in, and recovered. Felt great...
    -Starting off prep, I will be rotating between a Week A and a Week B workout each week. Should be fun and keep things interesting. As time goes on, adjustments will be made. Like the training, my diet will also be analyzed as time goes on. I have a basic starting point for 2 weeks and will follow it from there. Here's how it looks (it's Rage's starting point):

Meal 1 8 oz top sirloin (or 8 whole eggs) and 1 cup oatmeal
    Meal 2 8 oz chicken breast (or tilapia or cod) and 8 oz yam
    Meal 3 8 oz chicken breast (or tilapia or cod) and 1/3 cup of brown rice
    Meal 4 8 oz chicken breast (or tilapia or cod) and salad (dry or with oil and vinegar only)
    Meal 5 8 oz chicken breast (or tilapia or cod) and salad (dry or with oil and vinegar only)
    Meal 6 Protein shake - 50 grams of whey protein and 5 grams of glutamine.

I'll be doing cardio 45 minutes a day, every day except leg day. It will be adjusted as progress is made.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: LEGS A

45 Degree Leg Press: 3x50 ...no lie 50 was ****ing tough. It was a battle each set but I got through it. This was like a form of cardio in and of itself.

BB Squats: 2x20 ...I was breathing heavy with these for sure.

Leg Ext: 3x20 ...legs were beyond pumped by now.

Lying Leg Curls: 3x12 ...hammies definitely felt these...

Standing Alt Leg Curls: 2x12-15 ...used a leg ext machine and really focused on these.. my legs were fried.

Thoughts
    -Day 2. No cardio as it's a leg day. The workout felt like cardio in and of itself though... I was worn out, breathing heavy, and exhausted. Wow. I sat in the sauna for like 5 min if that afterwards... I was done.
    -Studying all day for my last final tomorrow... I'll be waking up, knocking out cardio, and then heading to school tomorrow.
    -A much needed nap will be in the mix some time today. I've got all my food cooked and got things rolling. I'll be heading out of town this weekend so things will be interesting and I'm wanting to be as prepared as possible (i.e. packing a cooler).
    -My chest is sore as **** from those neck presses... I highly recommend throwing those in for a mix up in your usual chest workout.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: BACK TRAPS REAR DELTS A
    Performed in: ~?? minutes ... I've stopped keeping track.

BO BB Rows: 2 warmups; 3x15

CG Pullups: 3xFailure

Straight Arm Pulldowns: 2x15

DB Shrugs: 3x50

Cable Rear Flys: 3x15

Thoughts
    -Day 4 in the books. I knocked out 45 min of cardio early this AM while sipping aminos... Just got through with the gym session... the DB Shrugs were hell... didn't do that many on the CG Pullups but still did enough to feel it... these should improve as time goes on. I have 2 big bags of food to cook, i.e. Tilapia and Chicken... gotta pack a big cooler for the weekend. I'll be hitting the cardio early in the AM from here on out unless I feel like adding it post workout if I'm crunched for time...
    -Taking some more naps today after battling the crowds out Christmas shopping...
    -For those wondering the break down of macros is ~ 2500 cals, ~ 110 g fat, ~155 g carbs, ~300 g protein
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Target Group: DELTS TRICEPS ABS A

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 3x15

Standing Alt DB Front Raises: 2x15

Seated DB Side Raises: 3x15

CGBP: 3x8

DB Kickbacks: 2x15

Cable Pressdowns: 1xFailure

Abs

Thoughts
    -I had a tremendous pump in my delts and tris... felt great... did some ab work at the end nothing major just did around 100 or so reps. Did my cardio afterwards and then got outta there. Very good session to end the week on...
    -My gym was pretty damn empty due to the snow storm that's predicted to go on... Actually as of posting this, it's a bad storm that's hit with snow, sleet, ice.
    -Busy weekend and heading out of town... hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be out of town for a family Christmas party, my brother's graduation, and the Panthers/Vikings game.

Similar Forum Threads

1. US gives $1bn to rebuild Georgia
    By Omen in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 03:23 AM
  2. gonna rebuild a respectable frame...
    By Manimalia in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 09:56 PM
  3. NuBound - Recover, Rebuild, Rebound
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 09:32 AM
  4. Bankshot's Triple-R Log: Rebuild, Recomp, and Recreate!
    By Bankshot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 08:44 PM