College maihem Journal. An attempt to put in some hard work.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The title is somewhat self explanatory. I am severly time crunched for workouts/exercise, but the journal is my motivation to help get me in the gym a few times a week.

I feel like I have packed on a few lbs of fat and lost some strength, so I won't be using any supplement besides fishoil, biomend, and protein. I have some neovar recomped stored away to use, but I'm not cracking open any supplements till I can get used to creating a workout time.

I'm going to go with a pretty standard format, nothing too intense and too timely.

Day-1: Chest/ biceps
day-2: Back/triceps
day-3: legs/cardio

I am thinking of doing 4 sets rep range 10,8,6,6

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

(I haven't decided if I am going to post #'s or not with the lifts as this is pretty much just to keep me motivated and get a bit more active on here again.)

workout
  • warm-up:7/10 mile on treadmill, heart rate to 156
  • Flat Bench Superset 15 push-ups, 10 push-ups, 6 push-ups
  • Incline Bench
  • Cable Flyes (2 sets at high, neutral, and low settings)
  • Bicep Curls
Post workout currently, and I am sipping on 2 scoops of Axis Labs Muscle Delight with 8 ounces of whole milk. This stuff has a great taste by the way, and also no need for a blender! 2 scoops in 8 ounces of water mixed with a spoon VERY well

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wooot

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
taking today off because I have a business meeting and need to study for exams. I'm sore today from just the light weight i used... how pathetic. I'm using supersets to get more out of less time

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I've never really ahd a problem staying in shape before during school, but this year is bringing on new challenges.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, nice log so far. I'm in the same boat as you.
When do you work out shoulders? No need for em'?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, nice log so far. I'm in the same boat as you.
When do you work out shoulders? No need for em'?
no need for shoulders for me. They are my strongest feature and grow by themselves. To put it in perspective I have never worked them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just popped a piece of thermogum and I am heading to the library for about 5 hours and then going to get some cardio and maybe back/biceps in. I've got two exams this next Tuesday that have me pretty nervous. I also will give a mini review of thermogum after my workout.

I have 9 packs, so I bought too much! Also, any of you who use cognitive products please give me some that you like! I am looking at getting ahold of some SNS focus XT, but I am not a pre-workout person so that is not the kind I am looking for.

Catch up with yall later! (BTW the HGHup application thread is posted, get in there!)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I got back too late from the library to go get a workout in. I wake up at 6am every day so its tough going to bed at midnight or later every night. I used thermogum, 1 peice to study and as usual I enjoyed it. I found I MUST take have food in my stomach otherwise it makes me sick, my guess would be the caffeine. I also gave it to 2 friends and they didn't have much comments other than the taste haha!

signing off-

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get on that hgh up man. Get that sleep in check.