The December 885

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Orby why didn't you tell me about this log of yours?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Orby why didn't you tell me about this log of yours?
    my bad man.

glad to have you here though.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    my bad man.

glad to have you here though.
    See, as soon as you bring me in here we're able to carry it on to page 2 YEAH!!!

Awesome lifts today. Your squats were better than mine today...and you're 35lb lighter. I'll get you next time Gadget, NEXT TIME!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

4. balls
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    balls
    umm...no thanks?

nonetheless, welcome to the bat cave, met.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    See, as soon as you bring me in here we're able to carry it on to page 2 YEAH!!!

Awesome lifts today. Your squats were better than mine today...and you're 35lb lighter. I'll get you next time Gadget, NEXT TIME!
    oh, it's on, dr claw! it's ON!!!

7. tonight's workout

military press:
    warmups: dynamic stretching, bar x 8
    working sets: 80 x 5, 95x5, 105x6

pullups
    wide, medium, close, underhand, neutral grips
    x10 x10 x8 x7 x6, respectively

cable tricep pushdowns (two pulley system, i think)
    50x8, 55x8, 60x8, 60x8, 60x8

8. I <3 pullups. So much.
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Give me slow, controlled, non-'karate,' pullups.

Not saying that isn't impressive, but that type of pullup doesn't count where I'm headed
    WHITE WHALE!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Give me slow, controlled, non-'karate,' pullups.

Not saying that isn't impressive, but that type of pullup doesn't count where I'm headed
    lol Ill give it to him though at 275lbs
    SFW and GFH

11. tonight's workout

deadlift
    warmups: some stretching, then 135x5
    working sets: 225x5, 245x5, 285x9
    last set was friggin awesome! last few DL sessions i've been feeling my form on the last few reps of the last set bein really bad, but this time, i felt pretty good about everything. i took very short (1-3 second) breaks in between the last few reps, but i'm still happy with 9 reps

banded good mornings
    green band x10, x10, x10, x10, x10

leg raises
    x10 x10

banded ab crunches
    purple band x10, x10, x10

12. Nice DLs man.
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Nice DLs man.
    thanks, man. i'm feelin that for me, my DLs are my strongest lift of the three (squat, bench, dl)

i know the comp is still pretty far away, but i'm beginning to the think pullin 350 isn't out of my grasp

14. bro hug comn your way!

15. gotta fly out to VA tonight for a big interview tomorrow. i'm hopin that i'll be able to make it back so i can lift with the team on friday for bench. i'm pleased with how 531 is workin for me and i'm excited to see that trend continue for my bench.

16. terrible night last night. a lot of rage in the gym today.

bb flat bench:
    warmup: bar x 10, 135x5
    working sets: 155x5, 170x5, 180x6.5 (fail on 7th attempt), 1 min rest, 180x2

db flat bench:
    55x10, 60x8, 65x8, 70x6, 75x4

dips:
    BW x 15, 12, 12, 12, 15

17. Rage you say? I know a little something about rage...

WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL!!!!

How'd the interview go?
    WHITE WHALE!

18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Rage you say? I know a little something about rage...

WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL!!!!

How'd the interview go?
    hahahaha that's really funny!

anyway -- i think the interviews went really really well, thanks. it was two 30 minute interviews testing different aspects of my technical knowledge, and thought about consulting (it was a consulting firm that i was interviewing with). They'll have an answer for me within two weeks when i'll have a month to decide whether or not i want the job.

19. nasty DOMS in the pectoral region today, tris are a little sore, but nothing compared to the pecs. gonna rest up the rest of today and then hit up some squats tomorrow.

20. Sounds like a good lift to me. Enjoy the day off.
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Sounds like a good lift to me. Enjoy the day off.
    thanks, SB. it was a glorious day of sitting on my arse, watchin football with close friends, and eating some late night pizza.

22. my diet this weekend has been absolutely terrible. due to travelling i didn't eat too much on friday, and saturday and sunday weren't much better. it'll be interesting to see how i weigh in when i wake up. keepin my fingers crossed for above 140!

23. tipped the scales this morning at 144.2 lbs! I was happily surprised!

EDIT: didn't have to poo this morning when i got up so i'll weight myself again after that for a more "accurate" reading

24. weighed in at 143.4 after the mid morning poo. still very shocked that its not lower...shocked, but happy

25. good work man..keep eating! LOTS AND LOTS OF PROTEIN!

26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    good work man..keep eating! LOTS AND LOTS OF PROTEIN!
    [email protected] straight, met! for the past few weeks, my diet during the week as been a protein shake and some bread for breakfast, various meats for lunch usually, and then another protein shake after the W/O, and then some other food for dinner. i def think it's been payin off for me.

27. Keep it up bronas!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. December Cycle: what yall think?
    By Synicus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 11:43 PM
  2. LIDDELL VS SILVA (December)
    By biggerthantex in forum MMA