Just Another ECA Log

Althalus

Awards
Going on a cutting spree, with an 8 week cycle of ECA to help me out. My plan at the moment is to take 1 dose the first week, 2 the second and third, 3 the fourth and fifth, 2 the six and seventh, and 1 the eighth (1/2/2/3/3/2/1). Depending on how I react to two doses, much less one, I may or may not increase to three doses. One dose of E is 25mg, C 200mg, and A is being taken every other day at 81mg.

Anyways, a little about me. I'm 19 years old, been training for about four years, but never been in the bodybuilding scene. In the past seven~eight months I've started to read up plenty on the ins and outs of bodybuilding and have seen great gains in size/strength, but I'm feeling like I've put on a bit too much fat, thus my decision to cut. I'm 5'11" 200lbs. with ~14% body fat.

Stuff I'll be using:
Centrum Multi-vitamin
Fish oil supplement (haven't decided on a particular one yet, buying it this Friday)
ECA (Bronkaid, NoDoz, Baby Aspirin)
ON 100% Whey Protein

My training will consist of fasted cardio in the morning, most likely either a stairmaster sort of thing or a treadmill at a 9-10 degree incline at a 3-3.5mph walk. In the afternoon I will lift, my split will be chest/tri, back/bi, legs/abs, shoulders/traps, off day...so 4 days on, 1 day off, repeat.

I may take pictures at some point, but I haven't decided if I want to upload them all at once, or do a week-by-week progress update. Well, that's about it. Wish me luck. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rad83 Supplements 41
iparatroop Workout Logs 52
mikaveli06 Supplements 4
RoadBlocK Supplements 14
FlawedGrunt Weight Loss 14