I Force Methadrol PheraFLEX 6 Week Log

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Well, the time has finally came for me to begin my SD/PP log. About a month ago I posted a log informing everyone of the cycle I was going to be running come September. There were multiple times where I almost began my cycle due to impatience, but one way or another I held off till the posted date. Please follow along with me on this extensively planned out prohormone journey. Day one will be Monday (8/31)

About Myself:
Weight:197 lbs.
Height: 6’1’’
Last Cycle: 4 week cut; where I went from 203 to 197. BF% is at about 9-10%
Profession: NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
Cycles: This will be my 3rd Cycle, first time with SD, Second with Phera.

Supplements/Prohormones:

Ph’s:

I Force Methadrol:
Superdrol Clone,
2a, 17a di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol
10mg
Cycle Dose: 10/20/20-30mg/ed

I Force 17a PheraFLEX:
Phera-Plex Clone
17a-Methyl Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol
15mg
Cycle Dose: 15/30/30/30/45/45mg/ed

I respect I Force and the products they support under their company name with great admiration. As I have discovered on these boards not many people have ran these two products made by I Force. Even though this stack has been used extensively these products (brand wise) are relatively new to these boards.

Supporting Supplements:
Multivitamin
Glutamine
Protein Powder

Post Cycle Therapy:
Tamoxifen Citrate: 20/20/20/20
Clomiphene Citrate: 100/75/50/50
Testabolan V2: 4 Caps Daily
CEL Cycle Assist: 8 Caps Daily
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine: 2 Caps Daily
*Calories will be increased 200-400 more per day during PCT.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Diet:
My diet menu that I am going to use is a mass gaining diet out of FLEX magazine. Their diet consists of around 4,200 calories. From that week on I am going to add my own calories each week. An extra tablespoon of this and that. I have minored in nutrition and M&F, FLEX magazine have great diets as long as you’re taking a multivitamin with the them.

Eat for the weight that you want to be. Not the weight you are. If you are 200 lbs. and eat like you are 200 lbs. you are going to maintain 200 lbs. if you are 200 lbs. and want to be 210 lbs. you have to eat like you are 210 lbs. Here is my 6 week progression of calories throughout my diet.

Week one:
Calories: 4,200

Week two & three:
Calories: 4,300

Week four & five:
Calories: 4,500

Week six:
Calories: 4,600

SUPP STACK TIME SCHEDULE:

*This schedule is strictly for “supplements” and does not include meals or pre/post workout carbohydrates.

30 MINUTES PRE-WORKOUT (8 am):
I Force Methadrol (10/20/20)
I Force PheraFLEX (15/30/30/30/45/45)
w/ Shot of Flax or Olive Oil
1 Scoop Protein Powder
1 Serving NOW Carbo-Gain
Glutamine

POST WORKOUT:
1 Scoop Protein Powder
Glutamine

MORNING-BREAKFAST:
Universal Animal Pak

3 P.M.
I Force Methadrol (10/20/20)
I Force PheraFLEX (15/30/30/30/45/45)
Take w/ High Fat Content

Drink 1-1.5 gallons of water daily

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Training:

DC Routine #1:
*Chest
-[Day One] Incline Smythe Press (11-15 r/p)
-[Day Four] Hammer Strength Press (11-15 r/p)
-[Day Seven] Heavy DB Flyes (11-15 r/p)
**60-90 sec. Deep Flye Stretch
*Shoulders
-[Day One] Seated Military Press (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Four] BB Upright Row (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Seven] DB Shoulder Press (11-15 r/p)
**60 sec. Tri Extension Stretch
*Triceps
-[Day One] Reverse Grip Bench Press (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Four] Close Grip Bench Press (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Seven] Seated Overhead Rope Ext. (15-30 r/p)
**60 sec. Shoulder BB Stretch
*Back Width
-[Day One] Front Rack Chins (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Four] Close Grip Pulldowns (11-15 r/p)
-[Day Seven] Front Pulldowns (11-15 r/p)
**Hanging w/ Weight Belt (Long as Possible)
*Back Thickness
-[Day One] Deadlifts (2x6-9-SS)
-[Day Four] T-Bar Rows (1x10-12-SS)
-[Day Seven] Rack Deadlifts (2x6-9-SS)
DC Routine # 2:
*Biceps
-[Day Two] Preacher Curls (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Five] Barbell Drag Curls (11-20 r/p)
-[Day Eight] DB Curls (11-20 r/p)
*Forearms
-[Day Two] Pinwheel Curls (1x10-20)
-[Day Five] Hammer Curls (1x10-20)
-[Day Eight] RG One Arm Cable Curls (1x10-20)

*Calves
-[Day Two] Leg Press Toe Press (1x10-20)
-[Day Five] Hack Squat Toe Press (1x10-20)
-[Day Eight] Seated Calve Raise (1x10-20)
*Hamstrings
-[Day Two] Lying Leg Curls (15-30 r/p)
-[Day Five] Good Mornings (15-30 r/p)
-[Day Eight] Sumo Leg Press (1x15-25)
*Quads
-[Day Two] Free Squats (1x6-10-SS) Rest 3-5 min. (1x20)
-[Day Five] Hack Squats (1x6-10-SS) Rest 3-5 min.(1x20)
-[Day Eight] Leg Press (1x6-10-SS) Rest 3-5 min. (1x20)

Day Ten: Repeat DC Routine # 1

Day Eleven: Repeat DC Routine # 2

**After set is completely done.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Starting Stats:

Bodyweight: 197
BF%: 9-10%

Barbell Bench Press;
-I don’t like to max out due to the strain that it puts on my lower back and joints. The following is the best rep weights I have done in succession with 1-2 minutes rest between each set:
225x17
275x8
315x3

-I personally believe if done fresh I will be able to perform 315x5-6. That will be a goal while on this cycle. I will be using 275 for my beginning rep weight while on this cycle.

Barbell Squat:
315x10
-This will be a goal to improve this. I hope to get 345 for 10 reps while on this cycle.

Barbell Deadlift:
315x10
-This is another lift that needs improvement. I personally have a goal to get this lift to 345x10.

Body Measurements:

Chest: 41

Arms: 16 1/4

Waist:33

Legs: 24 1/4

Calves: 15 3/4

js2sbr

Awards
*Subbed*

Alright Travis ... make this a good one .. my next cycle is depending on it!!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'll be doing work bro! Thanks for following along!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Its a handful for sure. but the results it will yield will out weigh the harshness. thanks man. please follow along!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
subb'd. looks good man, cant waite to see your results.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Hell ya Trav!
I was actually thinking about what kinda of effects I'd get from I-Force's Methadrol or Pheraflex (not necessarily stacked together). I'll definitely be following along! How harsh do you anticipate the shutdown to be? Oh, how's your wrist by the way?
--Brian

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell ya Trav!
I was actually thinking about what kinda of effects I'd get from I-Force's Methadrol or Pheraflex (not necessarily stacked together). I'll definitely be following along! How harsh do you anticipate the shutdown to be? Oh, how's your wrist by the way?
--Brian
What kind of effects? BIGGER AND STRONGER, that's what kind of effects lol. The shutdown will add up after 6 weeks but that's why there's a solid ass PCT to follow it up with. The only negatives to watch for are backpumps which travis is prepared for. I think BP will be ok because travis has used PP before, I also think gyno shouldn't be a problem (because he's used PP and SD shouldn't cause gyno).

Its possible for some lethargy to build up but that's countered with stims. Not a problem.

1 day out man, this is going to be fun!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys have no clue how cool it is to see you all on board. its nice to have you guys following along. day one is tomorrow morning. ill list my workout out and log my weights so we can all see progress throughout my cycle.

diablo, good to hear from you bro. the wrist is good! i hope you are healing as well! i think that i have this cycle well under control. i definatly know that this cycle is hardcore and im fully prepared to expierance shut down. i will list the sides as they come. as i have said from day one, this log will be extensive and will allow everyone to see the gear works of this cycle. its good to have you along diablo. and unreal, as always thank you for saying it better than I ever could have lol!

unreal, ktatro, jackedandtan, tagio, js2sbr, diablo, good to have you all along for the ride. i will be updating for day one tomorrow evening so stay tuned!

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...
I am following your log.

6 weeks PheraFlex cycle kickstarted with Methadrol for the first 3 weeks.
Nice man :thumbsup:
That's what I want to see and hear about. Because many people recommend doing stronger compound like M1T or Superdrol in the end of the cycle and directly go to PCT to minimize the harsh sides and shutdown.

Good luck with your cycle man.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Alright Trav,
Let the cycle begin!!! My shins are healing pretty well. The doc says if I work hard enough, I can be back to normal by the middle of November/early December. Anywho, keep us all informed!
--Brian

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...
I am following your log.

6 weeks PheraFlex cycle kickstarted with Methadrol for the first 3 weeks.
Nice man :thumbsup:
That's what I want to see and hear about. Because many people recommend doing stronger compound like M1T or Superdrol in the end of the cycle and directly go to PCT to minimize the harsh sides and shutdown.

Good luck with your cycle man.

I like the SD at the beggining of the cycle so that the long run of phera can soldify the gains. i think if you run it at the end of the cycle is doesnt give your body time to adapt to the new muscle and when you go right into pct your body will shed alot of the new weight. anywho, its good to have you along yellow!!

Alright Trav,
Let the cycle begin!!! My shins are healing pretty well. The doc says if I work hard enough, I can be back to normal by the middle of November/early December. Anywho, keep us all informed!
--Brian
Im sure youll be at it in no time man. just keep your head up and dont push too hard. let your body do its thing before you start pushing and in the long run youll be healed up sooner! november will come quick bro!!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
DAY ONE: 195 ¼ lbs. (Practically empty stomach; 9:05 a.m. Workout)

DC Routine # 2:
*Biceps
-[Day Two] Preacher Curls (11-20 r/p)
Warm-up set 1: 75x12
Warm-up set 2: 85x10
Warm-up set 3: 95x6
DoggCrapp set: 105x7, 3, 2.5
*The pump I was getting from these sets were insane. The Vascularity and how tight my skin was made me stop for a sec and just enjoy the moment being back on cycle!
*Forearms
-[Day Two] DB Pinwheel Curls (1x10-20)
Warm-up set 1: 40x10
Warm-up set 2: 40x10
Warm-up set 3: 50x6
DoggCrapp set: 60x6,3,3
*Arms were so pumped at this point. But so fatigued from the previous lift. It seemed like on both sets I just exploded on the second set. Placebo effect I’m sure.
*Calves
-[Day Two] Leg Press Toe Press (1x10-20)
Warm-up set 1: 280x9
Warm-up set 2: 370x7
Warm-up set 3: 370x6
DoggCrapp set: 420x6,4,3
*These were excruciating, DC calves are performed with a 5 second hold contration at the top and a 5 sec hold at the bottom. My legs were shaking like mad, but I felt so empowered. The pump I got from these were again insane! I kept smaking my foot on the grund and watching my calves shake lol!
*Hamstrings
-[Day Two] Lying Leg Curls (15-30 r/p)
Warm-up set 1: 100x15
Warm-up set 2: 140x10
Warm-up set 3: 170x8
DoggCrapp set: 200x6,4,3
*Quads
-[Day Two] Free Squats (1x6-10-SS) Rest 3-5 min. (1x20)
Warm-up set 1: 135x15
Warm-up set 2: 225x 12
Warm-up set 3: 275x7
DoggCrapp set: 285x6
*I was rocked at this point. These were pretty weak lifts for squat but after a full DC workout I was feeling less than gung ho to stick on 315-335. Maybe next week!
Sides: Non to report except for being a little nauseous. I kept puking up the olive oil in my mouth I used to shoot down the SD/PP this morning. Also, ever since I started lifting I have been an evening lifter. I am now switching to mornings so the lack of food in my stomach is something to adjust to as well. This is a big change. But I will get used to it. So in short:

Sides: nausea
*But I don’t believe this is from the Prohormones. This is more from the lack of calories I have consumed.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, my skin was so stretched. haha it was great. still not too much in the way of strength but what can you expect from day one!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trav,
I have a question for ya. When people recommend a certain supp based on how many cycles a person has done, what are they basing that recommendation on? For instance, you're doing Methadrol and PheraFlex, but Bold 200 was all that was recommended to me. Is that because of the sides, pct, or something else. I was just curious, because I cannot figure out the reason. Does it make you sick, or does your body develop a tolerance over time to prohormones? Good to see your stats tho! Your max bicep curl is rediculous! I could only do 105 for one rep in one set!!! Doin good! Anywho, see ya later!
--Brian

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
basically you want to do single prohormones at first to see how your body responds to it. that way when sides start to come up you know whats giving you sides. also, there are prohormones that are stronger that others. the stronger the ph the stronger the sides in most cases. so whe your first starting out you want to learn how to diet and lift while on phs and not have to worry about sides as well. as your knowledge gains ( that comes with cycles) you can use stronger phs and deal with all that is thrown at you. in most cases that is why this is reccomended.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
basically you want to do single prohormones at first to see how your body responds to it. that way when sides start to come up you know whats giving you sides. also, there are prohormones that are stronger that others. the stronger the ph the stronger the sides in most cases. so whe your first starting out you want to learn how to diet and lift while on phs and not have to worry about sides as well. as your knowledge gains ( that comes with cycles) you can use stronger phs and deal with all that is thrown at you. in most cases that is why this is reccomended.
Oh, okay! That makes perfect sense. Thanks a lot Trav!
--Brian

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Evening update:

Havent drank as much water as I wanted to today. im up about 60 ounces today so at very least I need to double that by the end of the night. my diet has been off on times today, but this is the first day. i will get this all in check by tomorrow.

I walked into the bathroom to take a piss and looked into the mirror on my way out. all my veins are running through my forearm like crazy! its seriously insane. I wish I could go do some arms today and watch em pop!

mcssassin

Awards
subbed. i wanna see how this goes.i just received that same cycle today.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Good deal man. Stay tuned. I hope not to disapoint

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cool man. anyway get some food in pre-WO especially if you're going to do the olive oil method. I've lifted with just olive oil and steroid powders in my stomach and its not what my stomach wants, so take it with some food too, some carbs.

Pound the food and watch the scale climb...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, Ive been waiting for you to come around today lol!!

yeah man. I took it in with a serving of protein powder and some NOW Carbo-gain. but I was still feeling empty. Im so used to lifting after ive already took in 3000 calories that its different at the 250 calorie mark. but my body will get more used to it. the pump was sick today!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
So, this is going to be interesting. my girlfriend and I just broke up. Last time tis happened I lost 4-5 pounds. So, I guess we'll see how good this stack really is. I have to help her move her stuff out of my place when she gets off work tonight. This is going to be a ruff couple weeks. pretty down deal for this to happen two days after I get on cycle.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
So, this is going to be interesting. my girlfriend and I just broke up. Last time tis happened I lost 4-5 pounds. So, I guess we'll see how good this stack really is. I have to help her move her stuff out of my place when she gets off work tonight. This is going to be a ruff couple weeks. pretty down deal for this to happen two days after I get on cycle.
Damn,
That sucks man. I hope y'all work things out. I wouldn't worry about the cycle too much man, just take care of whats really important...unless you broke up with her, then its full speed ahead! No, but seriously, I hope things work out for you.
--Brian

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Welll F***. Remember that bad wrist?? Last night walking down the stairs (thier wooden) I slipped from my socks, fell from the third sock up and made a nice trip to the ER. Im now in a huge splint and wont be lifting for a while so this log is on hold....this is so ****ty. but in the mean time im going to get some CEL pplex to run along sude my methadrol! and grab some nolva for on cycle. so this might go better than orginallp planned. im also going to up my dosage of pplex since its 10mg. with the 2 new bottles ill run it..20/30/30/30/40/40!! stay tuned.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
dude that is gay how long till your all healed up man

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I didn't see that one coming! Me and you are too much alike! Get well soon!
--Brian

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Im so pissed....honestly. im going to say two weeks!! If all goes well.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Wrist is feeling pretty good. im thinking ill be ready to go mid next week.

js2sbr

Awards
Travis man take care of that wrist. I told my wife about your situation because she started giving me grief about the amount of time I was spending on AM reading and she was like, "at least I support your decision to run cycles even if I don't agree with it." So I compromised and spend a little less time online.

Have you been wrapping your wrists for every workout prior to the misshap with the stairs anyway?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah haha. i have lifting straps so i had been having them wrapped even on leg days. and it was about 90% and than the stairs went down and im back to ground zero. not cool man. yeah i got that talk from my girl as well lol.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
subbed, and let me say this log has the best format

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thank you lyfespan!

Id like to report to all that i went in today to the gym, not to do a workout but to see how my wrist feels on all important lifts. im happy to report that it is good enough to begin my cycle again!!!!....!!!!!!!!!!

this wrist problem has been on-going now for 6 weeks. so i have not been able to get a good lift in for that long. so there are some major changes going on with this cycle. i know its overboard but i got some muscle to get back. again, i know its too much. but this is how im doing it and im expieranced enough to do so. so follow the log and enjoy it. its not your nipples lol.

SD:10-20/20/20-30
PP:30/30/30/45/45/50
AD: 0/ 0/ 0/0.5/0.5/0.5

PCT will remain the same. see above for info.

*AD: Arimidex

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
alright bro hit it hard
got a question tho your pp how r u going to only increase 5mg arent they 10 or 15 mg caps

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i will

Haha, ive been waiting for someone to ask that.

Im going to have CEL PPlex (10mg) and I force Pheraflex (15mg)

my pheraflex is going to run out in week 5, at that point i will switch over to pplex (same compound0 and finish off at 5 pills a day for the last week!

I was waiting for that question haha

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea i was kinda confused on that one just that u were going to wing in break open a cap and evenly devided it into 3 doeses of 5 mg didnt even think of the manufaturer switch
so whens day one bro

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
DAY ONE: RESTART
WEIGHT: 197 1/4 (+2)

BI'S/TRI'S (SUPERSET)

Barbell Curl: 115xto failure (8-10)
Superset W/
Skull Crushers: 115xto failure (6-10)

Preacher Curl: 95xTF (8-10)
SS W/
Rope Pushdown: 120x TF (8-15)

Incline DB Curl: 40xTF 6-9
SS W/
Close Grip Bench Press:185 TFx (8-10)

High Cable Curl: 50xTF (8)
SS W/
Straight Bar Pushdowns: 150xTF (8-10)

Great pump tonight with no sides to report. this was the best workout i have had in months. i have my old lifting partner back, and we tear it up together. no talk, no b.s. we get great workouts together.

Im up two pounds from when I had to stop last week, and that weigh in was post workout, after I had sweated and really tore it up. Im hoping to to back to 200 soon. the wrist hurt, but it was nothing too bad.

Legs Tomorrow.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Nice day, everytyme i see "skullcrushers", all i can picture is Arnold in Stay Hungry, hes just repping 135 like nothing

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Haha that workout has so many names. skull crushers. laying tri extension. ez bar tri extension. the list goes on and on. if i can do 115 im sure arni can do 135 in his sleep haha.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
He just repping away,like the bar wuz a piece of spaghetti

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
The "govanator of californeea" is something to behold. not these days but once upon a time. 115 last night was pretty damn heavy. that was 45 lb plates on each side of the ez curl bar. Arni is redunkulous!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just started the skullcrushers, i can rep the ez-curl and 25's, arms are still growing, i started back at the gym a yr ago, arms were like 13", and just did a cold measure yesterday, im at 15 1/2R 15 1/4L

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Woah man, thats so serious growth. congrats on that bro. keep at it! im sure its motivation enough when the guns are growing like that!