I Force Methadrol PheraFLEX 6 Week Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thanks man, means alot.

2. Welll F***. Remember that bad wrist?? Last night walking down the stairs (thier wooden) I slipped from my socks, fell from the third sock up and made a nice trip to the ER. Im now in a huge splint and wont be lifting for a while so this log is on hold....this is so ****ty. but in the mean time im going to get some CEL pplex to run along sude my methadrol! and grab some nolva for on cycle. so this might go better than orginallp planned. im also going to up my dosage of pplex since its 10mg. with the 2 new bottles ill run it..20/30/30/30/40/40!! stay tuned.
    •   

3. dude that is gay how long till your all healed up man

4. Well, I didn't see that one coming! Me and you are too much alike! Get well soon!
    --Brian

5. Im so pissed....honestly. im going to say two weeks!! If all goes well.
    •   

6. Wrist is feeling pretty good. im thinking ill be ready to go mid next week.

7. Travis man take care of that wrist. I told my wife about your situation because she started giving me grief about the amount of time I was spending on AM reading and she was like, "at least I support your decision to run cycles even if I don't agree with it." So I compromised and spend a little less time online.

Have you been wrapping your wrists for every workout prior to the misshap with the stairs anyway?

8. yeah haha. i have lifting straps so i had been having them wrapped even on leg days. and it was about 90% and than the stairs went down and im back to ground zero. not cool man. yeah i got that talk from my girl as well lol.

9. subbed, and let me say this log has the best format

10. thank you lyfespan!

Id like to report to all that i went in today to the gym, not to do a workout but to see how my wrist feels on all important lifts. im happy to report that it is good enough to begin my cycle again!!!!....!!!!!!!!!!

this wrist problem has been on-going now for 6 weeks. so i have not been able to get a good lift in for that long. so there are some major changes going on with this cycle. i know its overboard but i got some muscle to get back. again, i know its too much. but this is how im doing it and im expieranced enough to do so. so follow the log and enjoy it. its not your nipples lol.

SD:10-20/20/20-30
    PP:30/30/30/45/45/50
    AD: 0/ 0/ 0/0.5/0.5/0.5

PCT will remain the same. see above for info.

*AD: Arimidex

11. alright bro hit it hard
    got a question tho your pp how r u going to only increase 5mg arent they 10 or 15 mg caps

12. thanks man. i will

Haha, ive been waiting for someone to ask that.

Im going to have CEL PPlex (10mg) and I force Pheraflex (15mg)

my pheraflex is going to run out in week 5, at that point i will switch over to pplex (same compound0 and finish off at 5 pills a day for the last week!

I was waiting for that question haha

13. yea i was kinda confused on that one just that u were going to wing in break open a cap and evenly devided it into 3 doeses of 5 mg didnt even think of the manufaturer switch
    so whens day one bro

14. DAY ONE: RESTART
    WEIGHT: 197 1/4 (+2)

BI'S/TRI'S (SUPERSET)

Barbell Curl: 115xto failure (8-10)
    Superset W/
    Skull Crushers: 115xto failure (6-10)

Preacher Curl: 95xTF (8-10)
    SS W/
    Rope Pushdown: 120x TF (8-15)

Incline DB Curl: 40xTF 6-9
    SS W/
    Close Grip Bench Press:185 TFx (8-10)

High Cable Curl: 50xTF (8)
    SS W/
    Straight Bar Pushdowns: 150xTF (8-10)

Great pump tonight with no sides to report. this was the best workout i have had in months. i have my old lifting partner back, and we tear it up together. no talk, no b.s. we get great workouts together.

Im up two pounds from when I had to stop last week, and that weigh in was post workout, after I had sweated and really tore it up. Im hoping to to back to 200 soon. the wrist hurt, but it was nothing too bad.

Legs Tomorrow.

15. Nice day, everytyme i see "skullcrushers", all i can picture is Arnold in Stay Hungry, hes just repping 135 like nothing

16. Haha that workout has so many names. skull crushers. laying tri extension. ez bar tri extension. the list goes on and on. if i can do 115 im sure arni can do 135 in his sleep haha.

17. He just repping away,like the bar wuz a piece of spaghetti

18. The "govanator of californeea" is something to behold. not these days but once upon a time. 115 last night was pretty damn heavy. that was 45 lb plates on each side of the ez curl bar. Arni is redunkulous!

19. yeah i just started the skullcrushers, i can rep the ez-curl and 25's, arms are still growing, i started back at the gym a yr ago, arms were like 13", and just did a cold measure yesterday, im at 15 1/2R 15 1/4L

20. Woah man, thats so serious growth. congrats on that bro. keep at it! im sure its motivation enough when the guns are growing like that!

21. i had myself up to 195 at one tyme, 16" arms, 52"shoulders,46" chest,32" waist, im sure i can do it again, but,yes, serious motivation and a body type that likes to stay lean

22. those are some good stats. thats about what im at right now. i think the only difference is that you had a little bigger chest and i have had my arms at 6 1/2. solid stats tho bro!

23. DAY TWO:

LEGS/CALVES/ABS

Quad Ext: 4x 160 lbs (12,10,8,8,)

Hamstring Curl: 200 (12,10,10,8,)

DB Lunges: 4x50 lb DB's (8,8,8,8)

Sled Calve Raises: 4x360 (8,8,8,8)

Platform Calve Raises: 4x BW (12,12,12,12)

AB CIRCUIT:
    3x through, 1 min rests

Calves over bench sit-ups
    Hanging Knee raises
    Cable Crunches
    (all 3x25,15,25)

I was drained after yesterday nights workout. i had to get up at 5 am this morning for work so today has been an off day. I also need to hone in on a cleaner diet. it has been clean but not as clean as I want it to be. I will work on this tomorrow, and work on getting a better calorie count.

Tomorrow: Day Off, or light Cardio.

SIDES: back (erector muscles) feels tight today..is this the beggining of back pumps? Hope not!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    those are some good stats. thats about what im at right now. i think the only difference is that you had a little bigger chest and i have had my arms at 6 1/2. solid stats tho bro!
    yeah but i bet money you got bigger legs, mine are really gonna be the focus of my next cycle

25. Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    DAY TWO:

LEGS/CALVES/ABS

Quad Ext: 4x 160 lbs (12,10,8,8,)

Hamstring Curl: 200 (12,10,10,8,)

DB Lunges: 4x50 lb DB's (8,8,8,8)

Sled Calve Raises: 4x360 (8,8,8,8)

Platform Calve Raises: 4x BW (12,12,12,12)

AB CIRCUIT:
    3x through, 1 min rests

Calves over bench sit-ups
    Hanging Knee raises
    Cable Crunches
    (all 3x25,15,25)

I was drained after yesterday nights workout. i had to get up at 5 am this morning for work so today has been an off day. I also need to hone in on a cleaner diet. it has been clean but not as clean as I want it to be. I will work on this tomorrow, and work on getting a better calorie count.

Tomorrow: Day Off, or light Cardio.

SIDES: back (erector muscles) feels tight today..is this the beggining of back pumps? Hope not!!
    well, we all know that you could just throw sum taurine at those pesky back pumps, that plus the day off you should be all good.

26. Nice man.
    Glad to see you starting again.

How's your wrist?

27. yeah man, tuarine is must to get. i was hoping id be able to resist the pumps but if i havent even done back yet and im this tight i know theyre probably coming.

hey yellow, the wrist is sore, but it is well enough to workout 100%. im just hoping i dont sprain it again. thats two sprains in a month and a half. not cool.

28. yea not cool but sounds like your back at it bro

29. For sure man. I have been tearing it up this week. Im so sore tho! Today is just cardio, I cant imagine working out when im that beat up!

30. feels good tho i love that feeling
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone use I Force Methadrol??
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 11:22 PM
  2. Methadrol/Pheraflex Log. Please Follow along
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 12:32 AM
  3. Anyone use 17a I Force PheraFLEX?