The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Nice style of writing -well done

Informative, with a little bit of humour and your personality is coming through.

Keep it up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    nice log man.
    Thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Nice style of writing -well done

Informative, with a little bit of humour and your personality is coming through.

Keep it up.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I just try to keep it interesting.

4. Week 4 of 10 - Day 23 of 67

Yesterday's workout was a milestone in this cycle, I completed the 1st 1/3rd of the cycle. yay.

About yesterdays(got to this a little too late to put it on the same day as it happened) workout (arms and calf) it was very nice, the fast recovery was present and I managed a lots of new PR's. The whole workout lasted only 1 hour too which I think is very nice...

This workout was so nice I am worried again about my chest workout Wednesday, I hope I am recovered enough to not have recovery issues between sets, or the workout will be long... I'll try to sleep an extra couple of hours into Wednesday to boost my recovery.

5. Week 4 of 10 - Day 24 of 67

Yay for today's workout, great energy and PR's galore. I noticed this the last time and wanted to make sure. I took my pills today and waited about 30 minutes then I ate a lot of simple carbs, oreo cookies for exemple After about 60 minutes later I was feeling incredibly hot, I was sweating my pants off and it wasn't hot at all where I am, I even had a fan blowing on me and I was still sweating.

I didn't do my legs workout yesterday, so to compensate I splited it between today and tomorrow. Today I did the hamstring stuff since it's only 2 exercises, since I had 8 chest/shoulder exercises today. Tomorrow I have only 5 for back and abs so I'll be able to fit the ones for the quads in there a little easier.

I only have one negative thing to add, because it was kind of busy today and ended up doing lateral raises early on...what a horrible mistake...I don't know how it is for everyone else, but for me I have to leave the front and side raise workouts for last because it does something to my shoulder and I can't do my other workout properly. My left shoulder keeps clicking when I do the sets on some exercises like rear delts and shoulder presses, and it hurts a bit around the shoulder blade when it clicks.

6. Week 4 of 10 - Day 26 of 67

Yesterdays workout in 2 words... very good. Good intensity, PRs in all the workouts and a horrible lower back cramp from the back extensions after a go with the roman chair. But, all in all it was nice. Felt incredibly hot all workout, that carb thing really does make you fell hot when you take this stuff. It does boost recovery at least. With this workout I completed week number 4, I'll get a picture sometime either this or next weekend for comparative purposes.

7. This is probably the first time in a very long time that I have felt the back DOMS, my whole back from top to bottom is sore. Quite a good feeling actually.

8. Week 4 of 10 - Day 28 of 67

End of the Week Update:

Hello all, today is the end of week 4 and I'll be bringing you another stats update this week.

Strength:

Really coming along nicely, in some exercises I know I could have been bringing the weight up more but, I decided that it's better to keep the increases in weight somewhat less and keep my reps up more that way.

Stamina:

It's good, specially when a little more carb is added shortly after the pills.

Sides:

Acne has reduced by more than 50% compared to last few weeks, the breakouts have reduced to a point that I find it had to find hard to notice them when just taking a glance. No issues with the tool, it's working quite well...specially in the morning and before bed. No oiliness, no lethargy, and hunger has been good. I only noticed that pants are a little harder to fit as they used to... and after getting measurements my waist told me the reason...I am a little wider than before.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 227 (+19.3)
    Waist @ belly button - 38 1/4" (+1 1/4")
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2")
    Calf Right -17 5/8" (+1/2")
    Thigh Left - 26 1/16" (+1 1/16")
    Thigh Right - 26 1/4" (+1 1/4")
    Chest - 46" (+1 1/2")
    Forearm Left - 13 5/8" (+5/8")
    Forearm Right - 13 5/8" (+5/8")
    Bi/Tri Left - 17" (+1 1/4")
    Bi/Tri Right - 14 1/4" (+1 1/4")

I'd say that except for the waist getting a bit larger, I like that all other measurements went up. I'll stay with the same dose as the previous weeks this week, and I hope this coming week will bring me as good results as this last in both added muscle size and in added strength.

9. I am at the end of week 4 of my SPAWN pulse. Starting to get the feeling that the gains and strength have begun to plateau. Since you are doing a longer pulse are you having any such feelings and what are your thoughts for continuing the cycle once this may have happened. Is there any need or benefit to continue.

10. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I am at the end of week 4 of my SPAWN pulse. Starting to get the feeling that the gains and strength have begun to plateau. Since you are doing a longer pulse are you having any such feelings and what are your thoughts for continuing the cycle once this may have happened. Is there any need or benefit to continue.
    Till now I've not felt anything in regards to the plateau, gains have been quite nice and steady in both strength and weight gain, not that I am very happy with my waist getting larger...but I guess it's for the greater good.

But, my plan originally was to switch compounds when the plateau started to happen. I am sure I could just increase the dose but, that might not necessarily improve results back to the old levels. I have also been playing with how I dose my pills prior to the workouts...this last week I've been playing with doing 2/3 of my total dose before the workout and the last 1/3 as soon as I get home...and I eat/drink crazy amounts of carbs after I get home to increase the insulin levels in the blood after my workout to help boost muscle growth and recovery. It's been working nicely as per the results on this past week so I'll continue it for the coming weeks, until I figure something better.

personally I'll only consider the cycle to have plateaued once both gains slow to only 1/16th of an inch across most of muscles for that week for 2 weeks in a row and/or that I don't increase my weights at least 5~10 pounds or 2 reps from the previous week for the same period. So far neither has happened so I consider it still all good. if it does happen I'll change a compound or too and see how it goes. hopefully since I've not suffered any real negative sides and gains have been good and steady, that it means that the body isn't getting used to the cycle and that it will last as close to the 10 weeks as possible....hopefully all of them.
    •   

11. To help a little with the water bloat that I've been dealing with, yesterday I got an OTC diuretic. So far I've lost a couple of pounds, been going to the bathroom so much even drinking more water than usual. Maybe by tomorrow or the day after the rest of this extra water will be flushed and I'll get a little closer to my "actual" weight not this current improperly boosted watery weight.

12. Week 5 of 10 - Day 29 of 67

Today was good, PR's on all bicep and triceps exercises including the calf... I am already doing 125 x 8 on the triceps cable push-downs final set... but the machine caps at 155, I am wondering what I am going to do when I get there...just keep adding reps to it I guess.
    Oh yea, like I promised I got pictures for the end of week 4 so you guys and hopefully some girls can look at

13. I weighted myself today again and I am at 225 pounds after losing a couple from the diuretics. However, like I said before I don't look like I got much fatter even being almost 20 pounds over what I started this cycle with. What do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

14. This are the ones for the back, trying to keep it separate since I am uploading a few more than last time.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

15. just remind me of the dosages your on now and what you are taking

This isnt meant to be insulting , but your body hair isnt doing you any favours if you want to show off your physique

16. Subd.

Ps. get a hair cut lennon!

17. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    just remind me of the dosages your on now and what you are taking

This isnt meant to be insulting , but your body hair isnt doing you any favours if you want to show off your physique
    I am taking 30mg of Epi, 30mg of Phera and 120mg of 19-nor Tren. Been working really nice till now and I'll be continue at this dose for the time being, it seems that when you pulse increasing the dose isn't needed as much or as frequently.

About the body hair, I didn't shave it off to keep it consistent with the pictures of the start of the cycle but since all my fans are clamoring for me to shave it, I listen and obey.

18. It's been a real hassle lately, because of the increased arm size I've been having problem with the sleeves of my current shirts... some of them are too exact and depending on the position my arms go numb once in a while around the triceps area. It's not so much a problem when I am moving around but it happens a little too frequently when I am at the computer just typing. Going to have to go buy some larger shirts very very soon.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Subd.

Ps. get a hair cut lennon!
    Thanks for the support and I got a "chest hair cut" today to help appease my fans hehe

20. Week 5 of 10 - Day 31 of 67

It was chest and shoulder workout today and it was nice, the carb-up prior to the workout works nicely. Recovery really is good, except when I do the chest presses...I think it's due to the arms workout on mondays, workouts that don't require the triceps like chest flies are quite easy on between set recovery... I am almost capping the machine, I am already doing the flies for 250#'s x 10 on the 4th set and the machine only goes to 290#'s + the 7.5# extra weight. So I am really hoping to be capping or get close to cap the machine by the 10th week.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jaryu View Post
    I am taking 30mg of Epi, 30mg of Phera and 120mg of 19-nor Tren. Been working really nice till now and I'll be continue at this dose for the time being, it seems that when you pulse increasing the dose isn't needed as much or as frequently.

About the body hair, I didn't shave it off to keep it consistent with the pictures of the start of the cycle but since all my fans are clamoring for me to shave it, I listen and obey.
    whose 19 nor tren are you using?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jaryu View Post
    Week 5 of 10 - Day 31 of 67

It was chest and shoulder workout today and it was nice, the carb-up prior to the workout works nicely. Recovery really is good, except when I do the chest presses...I think it's due to the arms workout on mondays, workouts that don't require the triceps like chest flies are quite easy on between set recovery... I am almost capping the machine, I am already doing the flies for 250#'s x 10 on the 4th set and the machine only goes to 290#'s + the 7.5# extra weight. So I am really hoping to be capping or get close to cap the machine by the 10th week.
    Dumbell Flys dude!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Dumbell Flys dude!!
    I don't have a spotter so it's hard to do any heavy lifting with free weights. And there are too many people that can't walk away from the benches when people are working out on them... so to avoid having to drop a dumbbell on the foot of the first jerk that bumps into me when I am doing the flys I'll stay with the machine for now until I can get a training partner.

24. Week 5 of 10 - Day 35 of 67 - This completes the 1/2 way point in this pulse cycle

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates this week...been having problems with my job...to be specific my jerk boss paid me 4 checks this month and all 4 bounced, been really pissed about this whole BS. I am seriously considering reporting him to the labor commissioner and let the state have a piece of his hide.

Strength:

It's up in all areas, been getting stronger non-stop a little at time and that is making me very happy.

Stamina:

It's good, specially when a little more carb is added shortly after the pills.(same as before) only issue I have is on recovery between sets on a few muscles, to be specific on the triceps. Because I really burn it out completely on mondays, my recovery between sets for the bench is affected and I have to wait more between the 3rd and 4th sets around 3-4 minutes if I want to do a normal amount of reps 6 or so, if I don't I can do 3 and that is it. I am sure if I wasn't doing the pulse my recovery would likely be slower still, so I am quite grateful to the pulse.

Sides:

Acne has increased a little since last week, but nothing major they basically stay around the hair line now. No lethargy and no oiliness either. Hunger has been good, I get hungry every few hours or so, so I have no problem getting it all down. I came to a realization about the bloat, there is no way I can completely deal with it. I eat a lot of canned tuna and that stuff has an unbelievable amount of salt, so even cutting the soda as soon as I started eating that again the water weight increased again, I am still trying to reduce it so my weight didn't apparently go up this week, but in reality I am just less bloated and with more muscle in me.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 227.8 (+20.1)
    Waist @ belly button - 37 3/4" (+1/4")
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Calf Right -17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Left - 26 3/16" (+1 3/16")
    Thigh Right - 26 3/8" (+1 3/8")
    Chest - 46 1/2" (+2")
    Forearm Left - 13 3/4" (+3/4")
    Forearm Right - 13 3/4" (+3/4")
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 1/8" (+1 3/8")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17 3/8" (+1 3/8")

I probably need to add another exercise to calf's since the ones I am doing aren't doing anything for the growth anymore even adding weight and rep. Proportionately to their area the arms had the best growth since the start, I never had 18" guns but I am sure I'll be likely to get some in a few more weeks at this rate . For leg days I'll likely add some hack squats or something else, to add some variety. Also I'll stay at the same dose as the previous weeks, 30pp, 30epi and 120 19-nor tren.

25. Week 6 of 10 - Day 36 of 67

Heck yea, I feel really strong. Managed to get plenty of PR's again today. Finally arrived at the 300 pounds x 12 reps on the dips, I am quite proud of myself (pats himself on the back...with difficulty ) after I did a different variation of calf raises it was so freaky, the calf was shaking for over 20 minutes, it was actually very hard to stand still because of it. It was quite an interesting experience, it was the complete opposite from when I can't walk properly because of the back extensions on Thursdays.

26. Week 6 of 10 - Day 39 of 67

sorry for the slow updates, I am still dealing with my employer in regards to my pay and it's making me very angry with them.

Besides that, everything has been coming around pretty good. Legs feel strong(even if I absolute despise leg day.) Chest is improving, even if I only managed 3 reps this last weight set on the chest press. At least weight went up, I should be getting my 6 minimum this next week(hopefully) then I can increase the weight again.

Today on back it was very nice indeed too. I got to 410 x 8 on the hammer Iso-lateral row machine, my only concern is that the machine doesn't have space for much more in terms of weight, 450 pounds seems to be the limit I don't think the machine can hold more than 5 plates on each side. Going to have to figure something about the workout when I reach 450 on it.

So right now besides the acne, I am feeling no sides whatsoever. I think that at this rate, I'll really get buff by the time this cycle reaches its conclusion, I just wish my chest would grow as fast as my arms. This week my weight has barely moved, yet my measurements did increase. Maybe I lost some water and gained some muscle or lost some fat (doubtful) and still gained some muscle or a little of both.

Then again, this cycle is going so nice, I might just continue it after week 10 for another 5 or 10 more weeks

27. good info so far, thanks for logging

28. Quote Originally Posted by Tagio View Post
    good info so far, thanks for logging
    no problem, the really good thing about logging is that it motivates me to work harder to show off the results.

29. Week 6 of 10 - Day 42 of 67

Here another weeks comes to an end, and with it I progressed a little more towards my still unclear goals. But at least I am progressing.

Strength:

Again this week this has progressed quite nicely in most areas. The only exception was with the incline bench where last week I managed 6 reps at 260 pounds but at 270 this week I only managed 3 and couldn't raise the bar again even after several minutes. Like several other times I've mentioned, I believe that this is happening because of the arms workout that I do on monday, and because of the vastly increased workload my triceps don't have enough time to recover completely by wednesday when I do chest. Biceps on the other hand seem mostly fine by thursday when I do back. So maybe I should see about moving my workouts from mon-thurs to mon-tue & thurs-fri.

Stamina:

it's average, since weights been increasing constantly and the average time has stayed about the same. So I'd say it's at a good point.

Sides:

Same as before, no lethargy, good hunger, the acne is in its average quantities mostly on the forehead.

Like in previous weeks I'll stay at the same dose as it is still working, the muscles like the calfs that don't seem to be growing, I'll be trying more reps or different exercises to help motivate the muscle.

Weight - 229.5 (+21.8)
    Waist @ belly button - 38 1/8" (+5/8") <- This changes way too much
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Calf Right -17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Left - 26 1/2" (+1 1/2")
    Thigh Right - 26 5/8" (+1 5/8")
    Chest - 47" (+3")
    Forearm Left - 13 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Forearm Right - 13 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 3/8" (+1 5/8")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17 5/8" (+1 5/8")

So, does anyone recommend any changes or has any suggestions about something I should do with this cycle to help improve it?

30. Week 7 of 10 - Day 44 of 67

Yesterday was a bust at the gym, they never bothered to post a notice and it was closed and for such a lame holiday too. It still messed me up, because I didn't know and I took my dose yesterday. So to compensate I had to do my arms and leg workout today with another dose and will have to use my last dose of the week on Friday and do both my chest and back on that day.

So today's workout was fine, since there were so many exercises to do, that it took a long, long time to get it all done. However it was a good one, with a good number of PRs. Let's hope this doesn't mess up my gains for the week, or I'll be very unhappy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the longest you can run a cycle safely
    By depfreeman450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:07 PM
  2. ~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~
    By Liftergym33 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. longest oral cycle
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 02:40 AM
  4. First cycle, Bold, 3AD or pulsed Havoc??
    By warbird01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:27 AM
  5. what was your longest cycle?
    By thegameoflife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:59 AM