The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jaryu View Post
    I am taking 30mg of Epi, 30mg of Phera and 120mg of 19-nor Tren. Been working really nice till now and I'll be continue at this dose for the time being, it seems that when you pulse increasing the dose isn't needed as much or as frequently.

About the body hair, I didn't shave it off to keep it consistent with the pictures of the start of the cycle but since all my fans are clamoring for me to shave it, I listen and obey.
    whose 19 nor tren are you using?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Week 5 of 10 - Day 31 of 67

It was chest and shoulder workout today and it was nice, the carb-up prior to the workout works nicely. Recovery really is good, except when I do the chest presses...I think it's due to the arms workout on mondays, workouts that don't require the triceps like chest flies are quite easy on between set recovery... I am almost capping the machine, I am already doing the flies for 250#'s x 10 on the 4th set and the machine only goes to 290#'s + the 7.5# extra weight. So I am really hoping to be capping or get close to cap the machine by the 10th week.
    Dumbell Flys dude!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Dumbell Flys dude!!
    I don't have a spotter so it's hard to do any heavy lifting with free weights. And there are too many people that can't walk away from the benches when people are working out on them... so to avoid having to drop a dumbbell on the foot of the first jerk that bumps into me when I am doing the flys I'll stay with the machine for now until I can get a training partner.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 5 of 10 - Day 35 of 67 - This completes the 1/2 way point in this pulse cycle

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates this week...been having problems with my job...to be specific my jerk boss paid me 4 checks this month and all 4 bounced, been really pissed about this whole BS. I am seriously considering reporting him to the labor commissioner and let the state have a piece of his hide.

Strength:

It's up in all areas, been getting stronger non-stop a little at time and that is making me very happy.

Stamina:

It's good, specially when a little more carb is added shortly after the pills.(same as before) only issue I have is on recovery between sets on a few muscles, to be specific on the triceps. Because I really burn it out completely on mondays, my recovery between sets for the bench is affected and I have to wait more between the 3rd and 4th sets around 3-4 minutes if I want to do a normal amount of reps 6 or so, if I don't I can do 3 and that is it. I am sure if I wasn't doing the pulse my recovery would likely be slower still, so I am quite grateful to the pulse.

Sides:

Acne has increased a little since last week, but nothing major they basically stay around the hair line now. No lethargy and no oiliness either. Hunger has been good, I get hungry every few hours or so, so I have no problem getting it all down. I came to a realization about the bloat, there is no way I can completely deal with it. I eat a lot of canned tuna and that stuff has an unbelievable amount of salt, so even cutting the soda as soon as I started eating that again the water weight increased again, I am still trying to reduce it so my weight didn't apparently go up this week, but in reality I am just less bloated and with more muscle in me.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 227.8 (+20.1)
    Waist @ belly button - 37 3/4" (+1/4")
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Calf Right -17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Left - 26 3/16" (+1 3/16")
    Thigh Right - 26 3/8" (+1 3/8")
    Chest - 46 1/2" (+2")
    Forearm Left - 13 3/4" (+3/4")
    Forearm Right - 13 3/4" (+3/4")
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 1/8" (+1 3/8")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17 3/8" (+1 3/8")

I probably need to add another exercise to calf's since the ones I am doing aren't doing anything for the growth anymore even adding weight and rep. Proportionately to their area the arms had the best growth since the start, I never had 18" guns but I am sure I'll be likely to get some in a few more weeks at this rate . For leg days I'll likely add some hack squats or something else, to add some variety. Also I'll stay at the same dose as the previous weeks, 30pp, 30epi and 120 19-nor tren.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 6 of 10 - Day 36 of 67

Heck yea, I feel really strong. Managed to get plenty of PR's again today. Finally arrived at the 300 pounds x 12 reps on the dips, I am quite proud of myself (pats himself on the back...with difficulty ) after I did a different variation of calf raises it was so freaky, the calf was shaking for over 20 minutes, it was actually very hard to stand still because of it. It was quite an interesting experience, it was the complete opposite from when I can't walk properly because of the back extensions on Thursdays.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 6 of 10 - Day 39 of 67

sorry for the slow updates, I am still dealing with my employer in regards to my pay and it's making me very angry with them.

Besides that, everything has been coming around pretty good. Legs feel strong(even if I absolute despise leg day.) Chest is improving, even if I only managed 3 reps this last weight set on the chest press. At least weight went up, I should be getting my 6 minimum this next week(hopefully) then I can increase the weight again.

Today on back it was very nice indeed too. I got to 410 x 8 on the hammer Iso-lateral row machine, my only concern is that the machine doesn't have space for much more in terms of weight, 450 pounds seems to be the limit I don't think the machine can hold more than 5 plates on each side. Going to have to figure something about the workout when I reach 450 on it.

So right now besides the acne, I am feeling no sides whatsoever. I think that at this rate, I'll really get buff by the time this cycle reaches its conclusion, I just wish my chest would grow as fast as my arms. This week my weight has barely moved, yet my measurements did increase. Maybe I lost some water and gained some muscle or lost some fat (doubtful) and still gained some muscle or a little of both.

Then again, this cycle is going so nice, I might just continue it after week 10 for another 5 or 10 more weeks
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Answers

good info so far, thanks for logging
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tagio View Post
    good info so far, thanks for logging
    no problem, the really good thing about logging is that it motivates me to work harder to show off the results.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 6 of 10 - Day 42 of 67

Here another weeks comes to an end, and with it I progressed a little more towards my still unclear goals. But at least I am progressing.

Strength:

Again this week this has progressed quite nicely in most areas. The only exception was with the incline bench where last week I managed 6 reps at 260 pounds but at 270 this week I only managed 3 and couldn't raise the bar again even after several minutes. Like several other times I've mentioned, I believe that this is happening because of the arms workout that I do on monday, and because of the vastly increased workload my triceps don't have enough time to recover completely by wednesday when I do chest. Biceps on the other hand seem mostly fine by thursday when I do back. So maybe I should see about moving my workouts from mon-thurs to mon-tue & thurs-fri.

Stamina:

it's average, since weights been increasing constantly and the average time has stayed about the same. So I'd say it's at a good point.

Sides:

Same as before, no lethargy, good hunger, the acne is in its average quantities mostly on the forehead.

Like in previous weeks I'll stay at the same dose as it is still working, the muscles like the calfs that don't seem to be growing, I'll be trying more reps or different exercises to help motivate the muscle.

Weight - 229.5 (+21.8)
    Waist @ belly button - 38 1/8" (+5/8") <- This changes way too much
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Calf Right -17 5/8" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Left - 26 1/2" (+1 1/2")
    Thigh Right - 26 5/8" (+1 5/8")
    Chest - 47" (+3")
    Forearm Left - 13 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Forearm Right - 13 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 3/8" (+1 5/8")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17 5/8" (+1 5/8")

So, does anyone recommend any changes or has any suggestions about something I should do with this cycle to help improve it?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 7 of 10 - Day 44 of 67

Yesterday was a bust at the gym, they never bothered to post a notice and it was closed and for such a lame holiday too. It still messed me up, because I didn't know and I took my dose yesterday. So to compensate I had to do my arms and leg workout today with another dose and will have to use my last dose of the week on Friday and do both my chest and back on that day.

So today's workout was fine, since there were so many exercises to do, that it took a long, long time to get it all done. However it was a good one, with a good number of PRs. Let's hope this doesn't mess up my gains for the week, or I'll be very unhappy.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 7 of 10 - Day 49 of 67

Strength:

Discounting the issues the holiday caused on my workout there was increased strength in most exercises, on the few that didn't increase in weight I managed a few more reps The bench press was the biggest example, I manged 3 reps @ 270#'s last week, and I managed 5 reps before failure this week. I am hoping I'll manage at least 2-3 more this week so I can raise the weight another 10 pounds.

Stamina:

Stamina was same in general, even having to compress my workout days this past week and do way more exercises on a single day. Still the recovery wasn't bad.

Sides:

This week I had a very unwelcomed side, I believe it was due to the taking of a full dose of the pulse and not doing any workout on Monday due to the gym being closed, I was almost completely shutdown(no hardness or desire) for 3 days from Wednesday to Friday and became almost normal again this Saturday and Sunday. I took the Epistane dose all at once after my workout to help combat any excess estrogen in the blood. Desire has almost completely returned, the other part of it is not quite as solid hehe. If I don't re normalize during this week, I'll start taking a very small dose of around 10mg or so of nolva on my non pulse days to help force an increase in the force of the rebound while killing some of the "softening" estrogen.

Fat:

I have not actually measured my fat coat however, I believe that it has actually decreased some as it feels thinner in my hands. It's my opinion that my inability to decrease my waist measurement is due to both due to water retention and visceral fat stores, of course my abdominal muscles have increased somewhat in thickness, but I should still be a little thinner than what I am at currently like. For those that did read the first few posts I said I was going to do a keto diet somewhere around the end of this cycle, however I am getting the necessary items so I can do it after the last week of the cycle (hopefully). 3 weeks of it should be enough to bring my fat levels down to more acceptable levels in my opinion(32" waist).

Weight - 231 (+23.3)
    Waist @ belly button - 38" (+1/2") <- This changes way too much
    Calf Left - 17 3/4" (+5/8")
    Calf Right -17 3/4" (+5/8")
    Thigh Left - 26 1/2" (+1 1/2") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Right - 26 3/4" (+1 3/4") <- I hate when one gets bigger than the other...
    Chest - 47.5" (+3.5") <- this fast change is due to growing back muscle being added in with the growing chest circumference.
    Forearm Left - 13 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Forearm Right - 13 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 5/8" (+1 7/8")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17 7/8" (+1 7/8")

Come on guys, don't be shy post your questions, suggestions or comments in here. It will also help motivate me to continue posting this for you guys.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 8 of 10 - Day 50 of 67

This is a pre-dose/pre-workout update about my shut down from last week. Today I could definitely feel like I am almost back normal, if I since my last dose last Friday I've been getting it back, and today I feel like I am at around 85~90% of what I was in the previous weeks, so I should be completely back to normal in the next day or two after my next dose rebound I think.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 8 of 10 - Day 50 of 67

Great workout today, feel very proud of myself. Managed several PR's and extra reps on the exercises that I didn't get any weight increase. From my current status I think I am going to be sore in a few muscles later tomorrow or wednesday. Stamina was very good, felt myself recovered quickly today. This is unrelated but I hated the fact that it was so absurdly hot inside the gym today...it must have been over 90 degrees and the humidity was so high my glasses fogged completely the second I entered it. Was sweating quite strongly, but at least the heat didn't affect my energy so I'll deal with it. I just hope it's not like that again tomorrow when I go do legs.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 8 of 10 - Day 54 of 67

Workout wise this week was pretty nice, I managed to get to 7 reps on the bench so I'll be able to go up in weight next week. Also managed to get to 450 pounds x 6 on the Lateral Row the happiness is oozing from me . I was a bit nauseated and didn't do the roman chair and leg raises, but I'll go there tomorrow and just get those 2 done quickly and be done for the week.

I am completely back to normal as far as the shut down I had last week was concerned. Quite happy about pulsing my way back into virility hehe.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 8 of 10 - Day 56 of 67

Strength:
    It's been growing, not as straight forward as it had been growing around the first 5~6 weeks, but growing none the less. It's not the fault of the cycle itself...since no person can keep adding weight exponentially without eventually reaching a point where the strength gained will keep outgrowing the weight forever. Muscle can only grow so fast, enhanced chemically or not.

Stamina:
    Stamina isn't bad, but recovery after the really heavy sets is a little slow personally.

Sides:
    Nothing much this week, I completely recovered from the sides I had last week and acne wise I am mostly clear, very very little of it at all.

Fat:
    I would say that it is around the same level as it was the last week, my weight increased, albeit not much compared to last week. Yet, my circumference is still the same as last week.

Weight - 232.5 (+24.8)
    Waist @ belly button - 38" (+1/2") <- No change from last week
    Calf Left - 17 3/4" (+5/8") <- No change from last week
    Calf Right -17 3/4" (+5/8") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Right - 26 3/4" (+1 3/4") <- I hate when one gets bigger than the other...
    Chest - 48" (+4")
    Forearm Left - 14" (+1")
    Forearm Right - 14" (+1")
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 13/16" (+2 1/16")
    Bi/Tri Right - 18 1/16" (+2 1/16")

I think that never doing an Isolation set with more reps than the weaker muscle has really helped to keep most of the measurements basically equal on both sides.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 9 of 10 - Day 57 of 67

Today's workout...it was passable... I mean, I got everything done and had a couple of PR's, however I forgot to eat my carb meal beforehand and the workout dragged...not only was I getting very tired very quickly, but I was also taking much longer to recover between sets. Took about ~40 minutes longer to get done with the workout compared to other days.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 9 of 10 - Day 63 of 67

Sorry for the delay on posting this, I had it all measured this morning but I had to go out and didn't have time to post this till now. For those wondering I am still on the same dose I had been since the first day of the cycle which is 30 epi, 30 phera and 120mg of tren. From the very obvious slowing effect in my physical gains this last couple of weeks it's obvious that I could have likely increased my dose to try and maintain my gains, but that won't be good since I have my next cycle already lined up for the middle of December when I finish my Keto. So if I increased my dose I would endup short on my next one unless I changed it.

Strength:
    The mass improvements I had during the first half have continued to decrease, Personal Records have became fewer in terms of maximum weight, most of them are coming in the form of a couple of extra reps every workout. I have finally managed to reach enough reps this week to go up in weight on my bench, that is after 2 weeks of barely getting enough reps. I am capped on the hammer strength lateral roll at the 450(10 x 90 plates) it doesn't have space for any more weights I managed 6 reps this week, but I am sure I'll manage a few more every week too bad I can't really improve on the weight anymore only on the reps. Will probably have to increase the weight on the previous sets until I am doing all my sets at the machine limit.

Stamina:
    This seems more to do with diet than anything, if I get my slow carbs it's all good. On the other hand, fast sugars are useless I feel very low on energy if I am only on that.

Sides:
    nothing to report here really, it's all mostly the forehead pimples. Everything else is working as it should.

Fat:
    For someone that is almost 30 pounds heavier than when he started the fact that my waist is only 3/4" bigger then that time is quite something.

All measurements are against the starting values, all measured flexed and cold:

Weight - 234.1 (+26.4)
    Waist @ belly button - 37 3/4" (+3/4")
    Thigh Right - 26 3/4" (+1 3/4") <- No change from last week
    Chest - 48.5" (+4.5")
    Forearm Left - 14" (+1") <- No change from last week
    Forearm Right - 14" (+1") <- No change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 15/16" (+2 3/16")
    Bi/Tri Right - 18 3/16" (+2 3/16")
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 9 of 10 - Day 67 of 67

Today was the last workout for the cycle. All the workouts where good, but I feel that I've been slacking too much on my drive on leg days. I didn't try very hard on those and it has shown on my lack of results this last several weeks. I guess I've been a little too preoccupied with trying to get my upper body up to spec that I've neglected pushing myself for the same results on my legs. I'll do a few changes and try to get my act together for it in the next few workouts. Besides that it's been a very productive week, except for shoulder press which didn't improve anything compared to last week most of the other exercises improved improved a little.

This sunday the 70th day and closing day of the cycle will have the last updated stats and final photos for this cycle.

I'll see if I'll continue updating in here the space between this cycle end and the next one or if I'll just skip and post results for the interval at the beginning of the next cycle.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Week 9 of 10 - Day 67 of 67

Today was the last workout for the cycle. All the workouts where good, but I feel that I've been slacking too much on my drive on leg days. I didn't try very hard on those and it has shown on my lack of results this last several weeks. I guess I've been a little too preoccupied with trying to get my upper body up to spec that I've neglected pushing myself for the same results on my legs. I'll do a few changes and try to get my act together for it in the next few workouts. Besides that it's been a very productive week, except for shoulder press which didn't improve anything compared to last week most of the other exercises improved improved a little.

This sunday the 70th day and closing day of the cycle will have the last updated stats and final photos for this cycle.

I'll see if I'll continue updating in here the space between this cycle end and the next one or if I'll just skip and post results for the interval at the beginning of the next cycle.
    thanks for a very interesting write up , youre dedication has been second to none .I hope this cycle has lived up to expectations .
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Week 10 of 10 - Day 70 of 67

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, I got the measurements in the morning but had to go out and forgot to add them in when I came back. I'll post the pictures sometime tomorrow or day after when I get them from my phone.

Strength:
    It's fine I guess, it didn't increase much this week but it did increase on some and on other the number of reps did increase. Of course nothing like the first half of the cycle. Then again the second half helped solidify the gains quite nicely.

Stamina:
    Pretty good, I added a monster energy drink one and damn, the heat and energy just went past the atmosphere...

Sides:
    nothing to report here really, it's all mostly the forehead pimples. Everything else is working as it should. So it's basically all good, no pct will be implemented. I also had a physical this last Friday and I came out all good nothing is out of order blood pressure is good too at 131/65.

All measurements are against the starting values, all measured flexed and cold:

Weight - 235.8 (+28.1)
    Waist @ belly button - 37 3/4" (+3/4") <- No change from last week
    Thigh Right - 26 3/4" (+1 3/4") <- No change from last week
    Chest - 48.5" (+4.5") <- No change from last week
    Forearm Left - 14" (+1") <- No change from last week
    Forearm Right - 14" (+1") <- No change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 17 5/8" (+1 7/8") <- Actually decreased from last week
    Bi/Tri Right - 17 7/8" (+1 7/8") <- Actually decreased from last week

Only strange thing is the my biceps decreased about 1/4 inch from last week to this week...not sure the reason...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    thanks for a very interesting write up , youre dedication has been second to none .I hope this cycle has lived up to expectations .
    It most certainly has.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

A bit late with posting this pics, but I am sure you guys don't mind. by the way, on the second picture of the back, it's a little hard on the downsized version but you can see the back muscles that look like abs in the lower back... even if a little covered by my winter coat ...which should be gone pretty soon I hope . I'll post post diet shots by no later than mid-December so you guys have an update.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the longest you can run a cycle safely
    By depfreeman450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. ~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~
    By Liftergym33 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 08:38 AM
  3. longest oral cycle
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:40 AM
  4. First cycle, Bold, 3AD or pulsed Havoc??
    By warbird01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:27 PM
  5. what was your longest cycle?
    By thegameoflife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 08:59 AM