The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Stats

1) Age:29
2) Height:6'2"
3) Weight:207.7(updated 8/30/2008)
4) Body Fat%: 9.9%-11.1% Did caliper thing a few times and came out between those(updated 8/30/2008)
5) Current Supplements:Lots of food, fish oil, protein powder
6) Time since last cycle of anything PH,PS,AS,etc?bit more than 3 years
7) Training Experience:about 8 years off and on, been very steady again since last year
8) Goal for this cycle? Add lots muscle duh :p and hopefully lose lots of fat.

Will be starting this this coming Monday the 31st

How this will work out...

I am planning on doing a pulsed cycle using the following two products:

APS - Ultra Mass Stack
CEL - E-Stane

each at 3 pills a day 3 days a week each for 10 weeks, which works out to:

30mg Epistane
30mg PheraP
&
120mg of Tren

The cycle can last longer but not shorter than 10 weeks, if I notice any shut down I'll stop the cycle a week to recover then continue the following week. Will likely add tribulus on the off days to help boost the rebound. After 5 weeks of cycling I might change the compounds to m-drol + m-13 or something to keep things interesting and avoid the gains from stagnating which seems to happen a lot around the 4-6th week of a pulse on several logs I've seen.

My workouts are 4 days a week Mon-Thurs;

Monday is arms
Tuesday is legs
Wednesday is chest and shoulder
Thursday is back and abs

The doses will be done on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday

Doses will be 2 E-stane + 1 UMS 1 hour pre-workout and the rest immediately after the workout

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Calf L/R -17 1/8" - 17 1/8"
Tigh L/R - 25" - 25"
Waist @ belly button - 37"
Chest - 44.5"
Bi/Tri L/R - 15 3/4" - 16"
Forearms - 13" - 13"

I'll post updated measurements once a week on Sundays after I grow whatever I would for that week.

I will take a picture after my shower tomorrow an save it for when I have enough posts to be able to post it here. Will "try" to post an updated picture once a month but no promises on it.

Last edited:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
no mention of liver protection -dont you think you need it ? Do you drink alcohol , if so can you go 10 weeks without a drink ?

Whos pulsing method have you based this on? i also think you are starting too high on dosages.
pheraplex is stronger than epi , you should imo start low to asses and handle the sides.

i refer you to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572642.

you have a 37 in waist -are you expecting these steroids to reduce it.Adding muscle to a high percentage of body fat will make you look fatter.

personally i feel your playing at it , in so much youve gone for 3 compunds which im not sure youve fully researched and by the sounds of it , if you get fed up of them your going to move on to something else.

Because of the fact you have high body fat , i suggest get your waist down , trim up a bit and concentrate on loosing fat. Forget this mixture of drugs which over 10 weeks and although pulsed is still likely to take its toll on your body

Last edited:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I dunno? Maybe it's just me? That stack looks SUPER Agressive & dare I say it? TOO MANY ORALS AT ONCE!!!! You say, if you get shut down you'll stop far one week to bounce back? Well I am already shut down just thinking about that stack. YOU WILL GET SHUT DOWN and one week of trip is nut bringing you back. Sorry but there's not enough info there on SERMS & PCT. Too many orals for my taste. Why not limit it to 2 orals, like TREN & EPI? (SPAWN). That's what I am pulsing now. Or just smash it with SD!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I dunno? Maybe it's just me? That stack looks SUPER Agressive & dare I say it? TOO MANY ORALS AT ONCE!!!! You say, if you get shut down you'll stop far one week to bounce back? Well I am already shut down just thinking about that stack. YOU WILL GET SHUT DOWN and one week of trip is nut bringing you back. Sorry but there's not enough info there on SERMS & PCT. Too many orals for my taste. Why not limit it to 2 orals, like TREN & EPI? (SPAWN). That's what I am pulsing now. Or just smash it with SD!
agree with this

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Hello corsaking,

no mention of liver protection -dont you think you need it ?
Yes I have liver supplements, milk thistle and the whole nine yards of stuff, but will go light on it since from reading Dr.D pulse thread they interfere with absorption on pulsed cycles. I am around page 82 or 83 of the 123 page thread...

Whos pulsing method have you based this on? i also think you are starting too high on dosages.
It's true that I didn't put it like he recommends to start at 10,20,30, etc..I suppose I could do that, I've done M1t when it was legal back in the day and I had no sides except for some bloat with that.

I've done real steroids, d-bol, test-cyp, tren and from looking at others who had done similar cycles they all start higher, also during pulsed cycles Dr.D said is the only time where you can go higher on the doses since there is lots of time in the week for the liver to recover(4/7 days without any doses). If you read the thread you will see people doing methyl cycles higher than mine and not having any real issues, with maybe getting shutdown and cutting the cycle short but without any real negatives to speak of.

Do you drink alcohol , if so can you go 10 weeks without a drink ?
Also, I don't drink...last time I had alcohol in me was maybe a year ago or maybe a little more... so going 10 weeks without a drink is easy.

you have a 37 in waist -are you expecting these steroids to reduce it.Adding muscle to a high percentage of body fat will make you look fatter.
I am sorry, I noticed I didn't add in the original post that I was going to do a TKD diet for a couple of weeks somewhere in the middle of the cycle, and I am not obese...I would say I am at most around 13%(guessitmate), will get a few more caliper measurements a bit later to try to get a more accurate number. You will have to wait for the picture to understand.

personally i feel your playing at it , in so much youve gone for 3 compunds which im not sure youve fully researched and by the sounds of it , if you get fed up of them your going to move on to something else.
I was originally going to do a straight cycle and since I hadn't used any of the current era of orals I decided to read up on the forums again starting around February ...I've read easily over 150 cycle logs of people doing all kinds of cycles, with all kinds of compounds their sides, their gains, etc... There are much fewer pulsed cycle logs out there so it's not like there is lots thousands to choose from. So from the few dozens or so that I've seen gains seem to slow down for most around the 5-6th week for some which means that their receptors even on a pulse are getting used to the stuff, so I was planning on using something else to keep it varied and prevent that stagnation...I never said I won't stay on if gains slowed...I said I would change if they started to stagnate...If you prefer stopped or slowed to a craw instead.

P.S. No offense is meant with any response as I took none.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Hello luclyluciano,

perhaps you missed the point, this isn't a straight cycle...it's a "PULSED" cycle, I recommend you search for Dr.D "How to pulse orals" thread and read it, it will enlighten you. And you won't even get shut down from reading it :laugh2:

If it makes you happy to know I have 2 bottles of nolva and 2 of clomid not that I am planning to use then if I can...as that is the whole point of a pulsed cycle, but I have then just in case and to make my online friends happy :mischievous:

Also the number of orals doesn't equal quantity ingested. Perhaps you didn't notice that the 19nor in the UMS isn't methylated? Also I am only using 60mg a day for 3 days in a week...that equals 180mg of methyls a week, it's less than doing a 30~40mg SD only cycle straigh which would be 210~280mg of methyls a week and I don't see anyone crying foul on those people. I've seen logs of some people doing much higher doses of stuff straight for several weeks.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hello corsaking,

Yes I have liver supplements, milk thistle and the whole nine yards of stuff, but will go light on it since from reading Dr.D pulse thread they interfere with absorption on pulsed cycles. I am around page 82 or 83 of the 123 page thread...

It's true that I didn't put it like he recommends to start at 10,20,30, etc..I suppose I could do that, I've done M1t when it was legal back in the day and I had no sides except for some bloat with that.

I've done real steroids, d-bol, test-cyp, tren and from looking at others who had done similar cycles they all start higher, also during pulsed cycles Dr.D said is the only time where you can go higher on the doses since there is lots of time in the week for the liver to recover(4/7 days without any doses). If you read the thread you will see people doing methyl cycles higher than mine and not having any real issues, with maybe getting shutdown and cutting the cycle short but without any real negatives to speak of.

Also, I don't drink...last time I had alcohol in me was maybe a year ago or maybe a little more... so going 10 weeks without a drink is easy.

I am sorry, I noticed I didn't add in the original post that I was going to do a TKD diet for a couple of weeks somewhere in the middle of the cycle, and I am not obese...I would say I am at most around 13%(guessitmate), will get a few more caliper measurements a bit later to try to get a more accurate number. You will have to wait for the picture to understand.

I was originally going to do a straight cycle and since I hadn't used any of the current era of orals I decided to read up on the forums again starting around February ...I've read easily over 150 cycle logs of people doing all kinds of cycles, with all kinds of compounds their sides, their gains, etc... There are much fewer pulsed cycle logs out there so it's not like there is lots thousands to choose from. So from the few dozens or so that I've seen gains seem to slow down for most around the 5-6th week for some which means that their receptors even on a pulse are getting used to the stuff, so I was planning on using something else to keep it varied and prevent that stagnation...I never said I won't stay on if gains slowed...I said I would change if they started to stagnate...If you prefer stopped or slowed to a craw instead.

P.S. No offense is meant with any response as I took none.
None of it was meant to offend and im pleased you havent taken any.However i still think youve too much going on at once especially since you now want to throw in a diet plan half way through cycle

Why not pick one designer and run it continuously for 4 weeks , get it into your system after a gradual build up rising to a max dose thats recommended and your comfortable with , then after the 4 weeks assess where you are in terms of muscle building , sides etc ,Then introduce your diet plan which is only for a couple of weeks -why?.How much fat do you loose on this tkd diet, do you starve yourself ,? I fail to see how effective it can be in 2 weeks and how are you going to prevent yourself loosing muscle mass , if you are dieting?

My head is spinning trying to get my head around it all.
As i said youve too much going on at the same time.Not a good idea in my book

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
None of it was meant to offend and im pleased you havent taken any.However i still think youve too much going on at once especially since you now want to throw in a diet plan half way through cycle

Why not pick one designer and run it continuously for 4 weeks , get it into your system after a gradual build up rising to a max dose thats recommended and your comfortable with , then after the 4 weeks assess where you are in terms of muscle building , sides etc ,Then introduce your diet plan which is only for a couple of weeks -why?.How much fat do you loose on this tkd diet, do you starve yourself ,? I fail to see how effective it can be in 2 weeks and how are you going to prevent yourself loosing muscle mass , if you are dieting?

My head is spinning trying to get my head around it all.
As i said youve too much going on at the same time.Not a good idea in my book
The diet was already part of it, I just forgot to put it in the original post...about the tkd(Targeted Keto Diet) it's not a starvation diet in any sense of the word...you eat quite a good ammount, you just cut your carbs to a very small amount on the workout days only to give you some stamina.If you read up on it, people who do it properly lose lots of fat and can gain muscle at the same time. Here is a link for you.

bodybuilding . com / fun / sclark86 . htm

(don't have enough posts to post links so I had to split the link just remove the spaces)

by the way, when I said couple...I don't necessarily mean 2...I should've probably said a few...I was actually planning on doing it between 3-4 weeks towards the end of my 10 week cycle. Last time I did this diet...around 3 years ago...I was losing around 1/2 pound fat a day and could still lift the same weight. (albeit fewer reps)

Like I said on the other reply, I was originally planning a regular cycle. But, after reading Dr.D thread(well...most of it) I decided that I would be more interested in that instead, much simpler than even a regular cycle with much less to actually worry about. Much less issues with liver and cholesterol values in general and no shut down whatsoever for the vast majority of people and gains ain't bad either... what's not to like in that.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
are you sure 3 caps of tren = 120mg? 40mg pills seem a bit unusual. anyways, good luck to you.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
are you sure 3 caps of tren = 120mg? 40mg pills seem a bit unusual. anyways, good luck to you.
This is what says on the label;

Serving Size 1 capsule
Serving per container 90

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione 40mg
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10mg

And thanks for the support, I appreciate it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I have read & posted Dr D's thread many many times. I also have run several compunds. I have also pulsed Epi and been shut down from it & felt like crying. If you have researched as much as u say u have the u should know by now that u don't stack orals that u have never run. Actually, u don't stack supps u have never run. Everyone reacts differently to stuff. First, you need to familiarize yourself with each one separately before u consider stacking. Trust me, if you run SD or TREN on their own u will have enough on your hands. They r powerfull shiz! Even epi may challenge u! Don't believe everything u read is gonna apply to u! Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. Without bloodwork before & after, u don't really know what's going on inside your body or anyone elses. I know your cycle is a pulse. Trust me your cycle is OVERKIL!!!!!!!!

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
I have read & posted Dr D's thread many many times. I also have run several compunds. I have also pulsed Epi and been shut down from it & felt like crying. If you have researched as much as u say u have the u should know by now that u don't stack orals that u have never run. Actually, u don't stack supps u have never run. Everyone reacts differently to stuff. First, you need to familiarize yourself with each one separately before u consider stacking. Trust me, if you run SD or TREN on their own u will have enough on your hands. They r powerfull shiz! Even epi may challenge u! Don't believe everything u read is gonna apply to u! Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. Without bloodwork before & after, u don't really know what's going on inside your body or anyone elses. I know your cycle is a pulse. Trust me your cycle is OVERKIL!!!!!!!!
It seems from reading that on pulses that most people seem to get shut down on EPI when they use the Havoc version. Even Dr.D mentioned that he is very negatively affected by Havoc.

I don't actually disagree with you, you have a good point in what you say. However, I've ran several cycles of much stronger stuff in the past including cycles of 4 weeks of 40mg+ of m1t and except haven't ever had any real negative sides besides bloating, lethargy and a more oily skin... I've actually have a full panel blood work done a couple of months back and I was better than good all across the board, the only thing that was high was blood glucose but that was because I have been consuming very large amounts of complex carbs daily for my workouts. I even did a sperm count and I am extra awesome in that department... at over 71million little guys per ml.

A little thing I found on a yahoo search
According to the WHO (world health organization) you need 20 million sperm in the ejaculate to in one year achieve a natural pregnancy. That also assumes the rest of the numbers are good as well. The morphlogy, etc. are at normal levels
....so I am almost 4 times more awesome than the average person as per the WHO :147:

In the end you will have to either give me your blessing and watch me on my journey or knock the door on my face and turn away in disgust. I would prefer the former as the more people watching you get there the more fun it is.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
For the maybe 1 person that is watching the thread. I got my pre-cycle pictures... now I just have to wait until I get to 50 posts to put then in. So if you guys ask questions for me to answer the faster I'll get there :) hehehehe

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Yo corsaking, I finished doing a few runs with the caliper and I got results from 9.9% to 11.1% so I'll just average those out to 10.5% and use that for general conversation.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yo corsaking, I finished doing a few runs with the caliper and I got results from 9.9% to 11.1% so I'll just average those out to 10.5% and use that for general conversation.
please put some current pictures up of yourself , im curious to know what it is you are trying to transform.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hey man dont worry about getting shut down only look farward to it bcause its telling u that yer body is doing exactly wat its pose to do. it only means that yer body has shiftd to rely on the hormones u r supplying it with. eveything wll b fine when u stop and get on hcg/serm or just serm
good luck

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
hey man dont worry about getting shut down only look farward to it bcause its telling u that yer body is doing exactly wat its pose to do. it only means that yer body has shiftd to rely on the hormones u r supplying it with. eveything wll b fine when u stop and get on hcg/serm or just serm
good luck
thanks man

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This all looks okay to me. I might back it to 8 weeks, but you should be fine.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 1 of 10 - Day 1 of 67

Took my 2 e-stane and 1 UMS dose 1 hour prior to workout and my second dose immediately as I got home from gym.

In the gym I didn't notice anything in particular about my workout except that I finished it about 20 minutes earlier than usual and got a few more reps in a few other exercises. I am sure it's placebo as there is no magical pill yet on the market that gives instantaneous results after the first dose :p hehe.

Only unusual thing was that my throat was and still is parched dry I had to keep going to the fountain to get water cause my throat was so dry it was like I've had no water for hours and that was after every single exercise.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 of 10 - Day 1 of 67

Took my 2 e-stane and 1 UMS dose 1 hour prior to workout and my second dose immediately as I got home from gym.

In the gym I didn't notice anything in particular about my workout except that I finished it about 20 minutes earlier than usual and got a few more reps in a few other exercises. I am sure it's placebo as there is no magical pill yet on the market that gives instantaneous results after the first dose :p hehe.

Only unusual thing was that my throat was and still is parched dry I had to keep going to the fountain to get water cause my throat was so dry it was like I've had no water for hours and that was after every single exercise.
i take a water bottle around with me and i have to have some almost as regular as you , so i dont think its related to steroids

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I also take a bottle with me, only I drink a protein shake together with cycle support instead of only water.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
i take a water bottle around with me and i have to have some almost as regular as you , so i dont think its related to steroids
I also take a bottle with me, only I drink a protein shake together with cycle support instead of only water.
I should start carrying a bottle too, because it was almost like an exercise in itself just going to get water non stop like that :) .

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
For lack of something to do until my evening workout I decided for fun to remeasure my arms...I actually don't understand, I've done this before but never got this kind of results. My arms are a little bigger than they where just this saturday... my right arm is at 16 1/4 and my left at 16 1/16 (cold flexed). This is strange I had measured just this Saturday when I started this thread. What do you guys think? Could the carbs or the hormonal bounce increased my arm circumference temporarily? Never had this happen before seriously. It's both good and really weird at the same time.

And the bounce is quite interesting...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
For lack of something to do until my evening workout I decided for fun to remeasure my arms...I actually don't understand, I've done this before but never got this kind of results. My arms are a little bigger than they where just this saturday... my right arm is at 16 1/4 and my left at 16 1/16 (cold flexed). This is strange I had measured just this Saturday when I started this thread. What do you guys think? Could the carbs or the hormonal bounce increased my arm circumference temporarily? Never had this happen before seriously. It's both good and really weird at the same time.

And the bounce is quite interesting...
could be fluid, i think we retain water in tissue throughout the day , maybe someone can confirm that

Chucke

Awards
good luck
Dude - He's PULSING to try and avoid shut down (among other things). Hence the title of this thread "The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle". It would probably be more benificial if you read at least a few of the posts in a thread before posting yourself.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 1 of 10 - Day 2 of 67

Today is a pill off day the next dose is tomorrow on chest and shoulder day.

Today was legs and it wasn't a bad workout been progressing well, but been getting nausea I think it's because of all the compressing movements against the stomach on the leg press, it's a very annoying to feel it every time I work legs. Anyone know anything to help with that?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 of 10 - Day 2 of 67

Today is a pill off day the next dose is tomorrow on chest and shoulder day.

Today was legs and it wasn't a bad workout been progressing well, but been getting nausea I think it's because of all the compressing movements against the stomach on the leg press, it's a very annoying to feel it every time I work legs. Anyone know anything to help with that?
when was your last meal

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It
A little thing I found on a yahoo search

....so I am almost 4 times more awesome than the average person as per the WHO :147:
Sounds like he's good to go :afro:

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
when was your last meal
for the other days I eat around 10min-1 hour away from the exercise and I am fine. During leg days I eat around 2 hours before, once I tried to eat sooner and I almost threw-up one day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
for the other days I eat around 10min-1 hour away from the exercise and I am fine. During leg days I eat around 2 hours before, once I tried to eat sooner and I almost threw-up one day.
personally i would eat 2 hours away on the other days too .During the digestive process , some blood is being diverted from other organs etc(not totally so it leaves you without)in the body to help with the digestive process.

Just think of it like this, youve eaten and sitting down relaxing watching tv. You may think the body is resting but your intestines and stomach are working to process the food youve eaten which passes through the body and some gets excreted . So theres all this activity going on which involves using blood.

Thats a very loose description but you get the gist.

So as i say get the digestive process out the way, then youve more blood to pump into those muscles .

Just my view .

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
personally i would eat 2 hours away on the other days too .During the digestive process , some blood is being diverted from other organs etc(not totally so it leaves you without)in the body to help with the digestive process.

Just think of it like this, youve eaten and sitting down relaxing watching tv. You may think the body is resting but your intestines and stomach are working to process the food youve eaten which passes through the body and some gets excreted . So theres all this activity going on which involves using blood.

Thats a very loose description but you get the gist.

So as i say get the digestive process out the way, then youve more blood to pump into those muscles .

Just my view .
I understand that, but for me at least not sure for other people but I feel really motivated to workout soon after I eat...I feel more energy to do the stuff. Very likely it's entirely psychological.

The only workouts that I feel no motivation to do after I eat is cardio and leg exercises.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 1 of 10 - Day 3 of 67

Today was Chest and shoulders and it was awesome. That mystical creature, the muscle pump came to visit me during my workout... It had been so long I was beginning to think it was just a fairy tale :)

Finished my workout a good deal of time faster than usual, with a good power up to my recovery speed between sets, even having to wait for long time for machines to free up. Had a lot of sets getting extra reps just cause I was feeling good on then, and on my converging incline bench final set I had only gotten 3 reps at the weight I used on it last week, this week on the same weight I got 12 :147: buwahahaha :147:

Let's hope I get to keep all this super stamina after the cycle is over in 64 days :mischievous: hehehe

Exercises done today:
Machine Lateral Raise
Dumbell Front Laterals
Converging Incline Press
Rear Delt Machine
Pectoral Flyes Machine
Hammer Iso-lateral Shoulder Press
Cable Crossover

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 1 of 10 - Day 4 of 67

Today was back day and it was pretty good, recovery between sets is really up. Weights went up across the board on all exercises around 5-10 pounds depending on the exercise. Today was also the last exercise day of the week.

Being only the 3rd dose, this pulsing stuff works pretty nice. Only side I could say something about would be a few small pimples on my forehead... The next dose will be this coming Monday, definitely want to see where this cycle will take me in terms of strength.

This Sunday I'll post the updated stats for the week, can hardly wait. :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing all 3 .Together , separately ?

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 1 of 10 - Day 7 of 67

Hello all you people that love me(or not), I am bringing you the end of the week update. I know this is the early hours of the day and I could post it in the morning but I just measured myself and decided that now was as good as any to bring you this.

My dose like I've mentioned will stay the same this following week, no changes are foreseen or expected of the cycles of of yet so it will stay the same as this last week.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 210.9 (+3.2)
Waist @ belly button - 36 1/4" (-3/4)
Calf Left - 17 3/8" (+1/4)
Calf Right -17 1/2" (+3/8)
Thigh Left - 25 5/8" (+5/8)
Thigh Right - 25 5/8" (+5/8)
Chest - 45" (+1/2)
Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2)
Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2)
Bi/Tri Left - 16 1/16" (+5/16)
Bi/Tri Right - 16 5/16" (+5/16)

Gains where quite impressive this week. Which I have to attribute some to enhanced glycogen storage and additional muscle water and of course some growth, will only be able to tell the real growth apart from the "buff" after I stay on the cycle for a few more weeks, but it is still nice.

Anyways, if you guys have anymore questions/comments shoot them my way.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Forgot to mention that I've had absolutely no sides except to very few, very small pimples that for the most part have left me, and no oily skin either...they will probably show up again I guess on the days that I am on (or immediately after).

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
what about strength-any increase in weight or reps?

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
what about strength-any increase in weight or reps?
for the vast majority there was a increase in the range of 5-10 pounds depending on the exercise. For a couple that I didn't increase the weight the number of reps went up some, the best one was the incline converging chest press. On that one I managed 4 sets of 12 reps, I generally aim for 2 of 12 for warm-up and one of 8-10 and another of 6. I got only 3 reps last week on the final set, so I'll definitely have to increase the weight this week.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
This sux, gym is closed today...good thing I called before I took my dose :p hehe. This means my cycle this week starts a day late. Shouldn't really affect anything except this last week I had an extra day to recover and this week I'll have 1 less.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 2 of 10 - Day 9 of 67

Today was arms and calf day, the workout was quite nice felt very energized. Good increase in reps for some exercises and a steady increase in strength for all exercises. The machine dips was the one I was feeling the strongest at today, I did my last set with more weight than I had planned and I still got all 4 sets for 12 reps and felt like I could still do several more, will really have to bump up the weight next week on it.
To capitalize on the fact that I was so energized I did the hamstrings part of my leg workout today in addition to my arm exercises. I'll leave the quads for tomorrow and try to get an extra juicy workout then.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 2 of 10 - Day 11 of 67

Workout was good, slight weight increase across the board. Today wasn't as intense as it was last week...probably because I didn't eat anything before the workout. Regardless as results are what matters and I am getting them :)

I forgot to add a note for yesterday's workout and it was good too :p

I checked and weight is up considerably this week, it's up more than it was last week already and the week isn't even over yet. I my waist is the same(for now) as last week but being up to 214 there is no way some of the gain isn't some fat. I'll see how it turns out this sunday after the bounce.

have been doing cardio every day this week...been walking to and from work, it's a little over 2 miles each way + the ~1.3 each way for the gym. Been sleeping like a stone comes night time... Also got 2 blisters on the side of my big toes, one on each foot.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 2 of 10 - Day 13 of 67

Yesterday's workout was very good, except that I forgot that the gym closes early on fridays and I had a little less time than usual to do my workout...but it wasn't a problem as I felt lots of energy and heat in the workout...strength wasn't much higher than normal(still got a few new PR's) but recovery was good enough that I was barely finishing one set and was just going on and going for the next...not sure if it was something I did or the pulse, as the only thing I did differently was to eat a double stacked nutela sandwich about 2 hours pre-workout.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
one good news is that I have almost enough posts now(even making this useless fillers) to post the before pictures.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Workouts update:

Just for something else to add, I'll also put how much have the weights have increased in my workouts compared to the week before I started the cycle, not compared to the last week.

All the #'s increase are based on the last set, as that is the one I try to go up in weight. I don't post the actual weights I lift, but if anyone is interested I don't mind telling then over PM.

My sets are 2 of 12 to warm up and one of 10 and the final of 6-8 reps, if you see a +1rep it means that the final set I got 9 reps instead of 8 so I'll increase the weight additionally next week to keep it between 6-8

Cable Pushdowns +10#, +2 reps
Iso - Barbell Preacher Curl +10#
Machine Dips +20#, +4 reps
Iso - Cable Bicep Curls +10#
Iso - Cable Tricep Curl +10#, +2 reps
Iso - Barbell Seated Calf Raises (I do a mix of DC and reps on this so it's hard to write the improvement)
Iso - Rotary Calf Press +20#, +5 reps(this ones go to 15 on final set instead of 8 like other exercises)
Single Leg Extensions +10#, +2
Seated Leg Press +20#
Single Leg Press +10#
Lying Leg Curls +10#
Lying Single Leg Curls +10#
Machine Lateral Raise +20#, +7 reps
Dumbell Front Laterals +6 reps
Iso - Converging Incline Press +20#
Rear Delt Machine +15#, +2 reps
Pectoral Flyes +15#, +2 reps
Hammer Iso-Lat Shoulder Press +20#
Hammer Strength Incline Press +20#
Roman Chair Backdominal +7 reps
Lat Pulldown no change
Freemotion Iso-Lat Pulldown +20#, +4 reps
Leg Raises +6 reps
Grip (this is a static hold with 90# measured in seconds) + 15 secs

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
Week 2 of 10 - Day 14 of 67

Hello all you people that love me(or not), I am bringing you another "end of the week" update.

And just like last week I was itching to post this, so I am not waiting until actually early morning, just being past 12:00 on the clock :p

The dose will continue as it had being this last couple of weeks at 30mg of epi, 30mg of pp and 120 mg of tren.

As for sides, there where a few red spots on my face from a few sub skin acne and a few very tiny ones on the forehead and that was it for that. On the rebound side of things...I been getting daily morning wood(some of which actually wakes me up when I turn in bed), sleep has been good, no problem at all sleeping, hunger has been decent too.

Walked to and from work and gym everyday this past week, I calculated it to be around 23-25 miles total. I am sure this will help me keep my waist thin(well...at least help prevent it from getting wider :laugh2: )

I was kind of annoyed the other day when I went to supermarket to buy canned tuna and the stupid person in front of me was laughing when they saw that I had about 40+ cans of tuna on my cart. To not tell her to stick it where the sun didn't shine and mind her own business I only smiled and said that I liked tuna. I wish the costco near here had tuna then I could just buy a few of the big cans... :surprised::sigh1:

Measurements as of today cold flexed, change value is from since the cycle began:

Weight - 215.4 (+7.7)
Waist @ belly button - 36 1/4" (-3/4) <- No change since last week
Calf Left - 17 3/8" (+1/4) <- No change since last week
Calf Right - 17 3/8" (+1/4) <- This one actually decreased a little, probably because of all the walking.
Thigh Left - 25 5/8" (+5/8) <- No change since last week
Thigh Right - 25 5/8" (+5/8) <- No change since last week
Chest - 45 1/4" (+3/4)
Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2) <- No change since last week
Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2) <- No change since last week
Bi/Tri Left - 16 1/2" (+3/4)
Bi/Tri Right - 16 3/4" (+3/4)

Muscle gains where quite static this week except for arms and chest. Weight also went up but who knows what percent of that was muscle and what's not. Still this is much better than "natural" gains and much more pleasant than being on a straight cycle.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
As a gift to all for my reaching 50 posts I am finally posting my pre-cycle pictures. Enjoy, but not too much :laugh2:

Attachments