The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

what about strength-any increase in weight or reps?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    what about strength-any increase in weight or reps?
    for the vast majority there was a increase in the range of 5-10 pounds depending on the exercise. For a couple that I didn't increase the weight the number of reps went up some, the best one was the incline converging chest press. On that one I managed 4 sets of 12 reps, I generally aim for 2 of 12 for warm-up and one of 8-10 and another of 6. I got only 3 reps last week on the final set, so I'll definitely have to increase the weight this week.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

This sux, gym is closed today...good thing I called before I took my dose hehe. This means my cycle this week starts a day late. Shouldn't really affect anything except this last week I had an extra day to recover and this week I'll have 1 less.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 2 of 10 - Day 9 of 67

Today was arms and calf day, the workout was quite nice felt very energized. Good increase in reps for some exercises and a steady increase in strength for all exercises. The machine dips was the one I was feeling the strongest at today, I did my last set with more weight than I had planned and I still got all 4 sets for 12 reps and felt like I could still do several more, will really have to bump up the weight next week on it.
    To capitalize on the fact that I was so energized I did the hamstrings part of my leg workout today in addition to my arm exercises. I'll leave the quads for tomorrow and try to get an extra juicy workout then.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 2 of 10 - Day 11 of 67

Workout was good, slight weight increase across the board. Today wasn't as intense as it was last week...probably because I didn't eat anything before the workout. Regardless as results are what matters and I am getting them

I forgot to add a note for yesterday's workout and it was good too

I checked and weight is up considerably this week, it's up more than it was last week already and the week isn't even over yet. I my waist is the same(for now) as last week but being up to 214 there is no way some of the gain isn't some fat. I'll see how it turns out this sunday after the bounce.

have been doing cardio every day this week...been walking to and from work, it's a little over 2 miles each way + the ~1.3 each way for the gym. Been sleeping like a stone comes night time... Also got 2 blisters on the side of my big toes, one on each foot.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 2 of 10 - Day 13 of 67

Yesterday's workout was very good, except that I forgot that the gym closes early on fridays and I had a little less time than usual to do my workout...but it wasn't a problem as I felt lots of energy and heat in the workout...strength wasn't much higher than normal(still got a few new PR's) but recovery was good enough that I was barely finishing one set and was just going on and going for the next...not sure if it was something I did or the pulse, as the only thing I did differently was to eat a double stacked nutela sandwich about 2 hours pre-workout.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

one good news is that I have almost enough posts now(even making this useless fillers) to post the before pictures.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Workouts update:

Just for something else to add, I'll also put how much have the weights have increased in my workouts compared to the week before I started the cycle, not compared to the last week.

All the #'s increase are based on the last set, as that is the one I try to go up in weight. I don't post the actual weights I lift, but if anyone is interested I don't mind telling then over PM.

My sets are 2 of 12 to warm up and one of 10 and the final of 6-8 reps, if you see a +1rep it means that the final set I got 9 reps instead of 8 so I'll increase the weight additionally next week to keep it between 6-8

Cable Pushdowns +10#, +2 reps
    Iso - Barbell Preacher Curl +10#
    Machine Dips +20#, +4 reps
    Iso - Cable Bicep Curls +10#
    Iso - Cable Tricep Curl +10#, +2 reps
    Iso - Barbell Seated Calf Raises (I do a mix of DC and reps on this so it's hard to write the improvement)
    Iso - Rotary Calf Press +20#, +5 reps(this ones go to 15 on final set instead of 8 like other exercises)
    Single Leg Extensions +10#, +2
    Seated Leg Press +20#
    Single Leg Press +10#
    Lying Leg Curls +10#
    Lying Single Leg Curls +10#
    Machine Lateral Raise +20#, +7 reps
    Dumbell Front Laterals +6 reps
    Iso - Converging Incline Press +20#
    Rear Delt Machine +15#, +2 reps
    Pectoral Flyes +15#, +2 reps
    Hammer Iso-Lat Shoulder Press +20#
    Hammer Strength Incline Press +20#
    Roman Chair Backdominal +7 reps
    Lat Pulldown no change
    Freemotion Iso-Lat Pulldown +20#, +4 reps
    Leg Raises +6 reps
    Grip (this is a static hold with 90# measured in seconds) + 15 secs
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 2 of 10 - Day 14 of 67

Hello all you people that love me(or not), I am bringing you another "end of the week" update.

And just like last week I was itching to post this, so I am not waiting until actually early morning, just being past 12:00 on the clock

The dose will continue as it had being this last couple of weeks at 30mg of epi, 30mg of pp and 120 mg of tren.

As for sides, there where a few red spots on my face from a few sub skin acne and a few very tiny ones on the forehead and that was it for that. On the rebound side of things...I been getting daily morning wood(some of which actually wakes me up when I turn in bed), sleep has been good, no problem at all sleeping, hunger has been decent too.

Walked to and from work and gym everyday this past week, I calculated it to be around 23-25 miles total. I am sure this will help me keep my waist thin(well...at least help prevent it from getting wider )

I was kind of annoyed the other day when I went to supermarket to buy canned tuna and the stupid person in front of me was laughing when they saw that I had about 40+ cans of tuna on my cart. To not tell her to stick it where the sun didn't shine and mind her own business I only smiled and said that I liked tuna. I wish the costco near here had tuna then I could just buy a few of the big cans...

Measurements as of today cold flexed, change value is from since the cycle began:

Weight - 215.4 (+7.7)
    Waist @ belly button - 36 1/4" (-3/4) <- No change since last week
    Calf Left - 17 3/8" (+1/4) <- No change since last week
    Calf Right - 17 3/8" (+1/4) <- This one actually decreased a little, probably because of all the walking.
    Thigh Left - 25 5/8" (+5/8) <- No change since last week
    Thigh Right - 25 5/8" (+5/8) <- No change since last week
    Chest - 45 1/4" (+3/4)
    Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2) <- No change since last week
    Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2) <- No change since last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 16 1/2" (+3/4)
    Bi/Tri Right - 16 3/4" (+3/4)

Muscle gains where quite static this week except for arms and chest. Weight also went up but who knows what percent of that was muscle and what's not. Still this is much better than "natural" gains and much more pleasant than being on a straight cycle.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

As a gift to all for my reaching 50 posts I am finally posting my pre-cycle pictures. Enjoy, but not too much
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaryu View Post
    As a gift to all for my reaching 50 posts I am finally posting my pre-cycle pictures. Enjoy, but not too much
    lol bro, that made me laugh,
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    lol bro, that made me laugh,
    I am always trying to please my fans.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 3 of 10 - Day 15 of 67

For today's update I'd like to mention that it was awesome...really good workout, the faster recuperation between sets + PR in almost every single exercise except 1, but that one got extra reps instead so it's a different type of PR. So far in this cycle it's all good, can hardly wait to see how far I'll be at the end....
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 3 of 10 - Day 18 of 67

Hello everyone, a little late for the update, but I am here and I am sure you won't mind the small delay .

Tuesday leg workout was good, a small but incrementing PR for the leg press and another for the hamstring curls...

Wednesday chest... it was a bit hard...I had a too good arms day on monday and I was feeling a little bit of the DOMS from it, and it was affecting my recovery between sets on all the exercises that required triceps to be used, which where a lot.... I increased my PR on all my exercises but had to increase my break between sets to what I used to take before I started the cycle.

My biceps are still feeling it a little still also, I hope it doesn't make my back workout this Thursday too inconvenient.

Besides this bittersweet news all is still on course with the cycle, strength is going up, weight went up quite a bit already this week...probably water accumulation from my sodium intake, been drinking a little too much soda this week.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Looks like it's going good for you! Other than water retention, any sides to report?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Looks like it's going good for you! Other than water retention, any sides to report?
    not really, except for the few pimples that have shown on my forehead. No lethargy either, no problem sleeping, hunger is pretty good. Even with the water retention, I don't look bloated at all. I actually feel the fat around the abs to be thinner somewhat. I actually look thinner than in the pre-cycle picture.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 3 of 10 - Day 18 of 67

Today was back day and it wasn't that back..I mean bad hehe (bad joke I know).

like what I thought yesterday, I was affected by the biceps DOMS and recovery between sets wasn't great, much better than yesterday for the triceps but still slower that last week. Several new PR's. Leg raises was my last exercise and it was quite funny, because of the numbness of the muscle from 160 leg raises when I tried to raise my foot to get into the car and my leg didn't raise all into the car, maybe some 6 inches tops but I was moving in like I expected it to go in and I almost fell over.

It's not quite as fun as the back extensions or whatever they are called that you do on the roman chair, after I do then I walk like my lower back area is made of jello and I wobble as I walk since the muscle is so spent it can't regulate the balance properly, I think it's quite funny every time I do then.

So another week of exercises completed, now I just have to eat and sleep lots to recover for next week and grow, grow and grow.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 3 of 10 - Day 19 of 67

Been feeling the DOMS real bad on my abs and hamstrings quite strongly today and to make it even better, in the place where I work at the elevator wasn't working and I was forced to carry almost all of the deliveries by hand around the building and then up a flight of stairs to the second floor... I am beat.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 3 of 10 - Day 21 of 67

Weekly Update

Another good week has come and gone, hopefully another of the same will come my way. Like in previous weeks the dose will stay the same for the compounds and number of dose days will also stay the same. I hope gains keep coming my way as they have been. At this rate by end of the 10 weeks, I'll be quite buff

Sides Effects.

Water retention has done a evil thing to my waist this week...it's wider than when I started the cycle... . I don't actually look any wider (in my eyes at least, and I basically only drink diet too.) but the tape doesn't lie, strange thing is that I can't really tell the difference in definition when I look at myself in the pre-cycle picture and my current self and my face isn't bloated at all. I'll see if I can get a picture in later for you guys to see and you can tell me if you can see any difference or if I am going blind . Acne has been at around the same level it's been since the start of the cycle, the sporadic small ones that have been showing up on my forehead the few red spots on my face. Face has been quite oil free, no oiliness what so ever which I find to be nice.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 220.5 (+12.8) <----Quite the jump from last week
    Waist @ belly button - 37 1/2" (+1/2")
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2")
    Calf Right -17 11/16" (+9/16")
    Thigh Left - 25 7/8" (+7/8")
    Thigh Right - 26 1/8" (+1 1/8")
    Chest - 45 1/2" (+1")
    Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2") <---- no change from last week
    Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2") <---- no change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 16 3/4" (+1")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17" (+1")

For now this is it, and for those of you keeping an eye out on this, thanks.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.

nice log man.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Nice style of writing -well done

Informative, with a little bit of humour and your personality is coming through.

Keep it up.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    nice log man.
    Thanks
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Nice style of writing -well done

Informative, with a little bit of humour and your personality is coming through.

Keep it up.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I just try to keep it interesting.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 4 of 10 - Day 23 of 67

Yesterday's workout was a milestone in this cycle, I completed the 1st 1/3rd of the cycle. yay.

About yesterdays(got to this a little too late to put it on the same day as it happened) workout (arms and calf) it was very nice, the fast recovery was present and I managed a lots of new PR's. The whole workout lasted only 1 hour too which I think is very nice...

This workout was so nice I am worried again about my chest workout Wednesday, I hope I am recovered enough to not have recovery issues between sets, or the workout will be long... I'll try to sleep an extra couple of hours into Wednesday to boost my recovery.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 4 of 10 - Day 24 of 67

Yay for today's workout, great energy and PR's galore. I noticed this the last time and wanted to make sure. I took my pills today and waited about 30 minutes then I ate a lot of simple carbs, oreo cookies for exemple After about 60 minutes later I was feeling incredibly hot, I was sweating my pants off and it wasn't hot at all where I am, I even had a fan blowing on me and I was still sweating.

I didn't do my legs workout yesterday, so to compensate I splited it between today and tomorrow. Today I did the hamstring stuff since it's only 2 exercises, since I had 8 chest/shoulder exercises today. Tomorrow I have only 5 for back and abs so I'll be able to fit the ones for the quads in there a little easier.

I only have one negative thing to add, because it was kind of busy today and ended up doing lateral raises early on...what a horrible mistake...I don't know how it is for everyone else, but for me I have to leave the front and side raise workouts for last because it does something to my shoulder and I can't do my other workout properly. My left shoulder keeps clicking when I do the sets on some exercises like rear delts and shoulder presses, and it hurts a bit around the shoulder blade when it clicks.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 4 of 10 - Day 26 of 67

Yesterdays workout in 2 words... very good. Good intensity, PRs in all the workouts and a horrible lower back cramp from the back extensions after a go with the roman chair. But, all in all it was nice. Felt incredibly hot all workout, that carb thing really does make you fell hot when you take this stuff. It does boost recovery at least. With this workout I completed week number 4, I'll get a picture sometime either this or next weekend for comparative purposes.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

This is probably the first time in a very long time that I have felt the back DOMS, my whole back from top to bottom is sore. Quite a good feeling actually.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 4 of 10 - Day 28 of 67

End of the Week Update:

Hello all, today is the end of week 4 and I'll be bringing you another stats update this week.

Strength:

Really coming along nicely, in some exercises I know I could have been bringing the weight up more but, I decided that it's better to keep the increases in weight somewhat less and keep my reps up more that way.

Stamina:

It's good, specially when a little more carb is added shortly after the pills.

Sides:

Acne has reduced by more than 50% compared to last few weeks, the breakouts have reduced to a point that I find it had to find hard to notice them when just taking a glance. No issues with the tool, it's working quite well...specially in the morning and before bed. No oiliness, no lethargy, and hunger has been good. I only noticed that pants are a little harder to fit as they used to... and after getting measurements my waist told me the reason...I am a little wider than before.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 227 (+19.3)
    Waist @ belly button - 38 1/4" (+1 1/4")
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2")
    Calf Right -17 5/8" (+1/2")
    Thigh Left - 26 1/16" (+1 1/16")
    Thigh Right - 26 1/4" (+1 1/4")
    Chest - 46" (+1 1/2")
    Forearm Left - 13 5/8" (+5/8")
    Forearm Right - 13 5/8" (+5/8")
    Bi/Tri Left - 17" (+1 1/4")
    Bi/Tri Right - 14 1/4" (+1 1/4")

I'd say that except for the waist getting a bit larger, I like that all other measurements went up. I'll stay with the same dose as the previous weeks this week, and I hope this coming week will bring me as good results as this last in both added muscle size and in added strength.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

I am at the end of week 4 of my SPAWN pulse. Starting to get the feeling that the gains and strength have begun to plateau. Since you are doing a longer pulse are you having any such feelings and what are your thoughts for continuing the cycle once this may have happened. Is there any need or benefit to continue.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I am at the end of week 4 of my SPAWN pulse. Starting to get the feeling that the gains and strength have begun to plateau. Since you are doing a longer pulse are you having any such feelings and what are your thoughts for continuing the cycle once this may have happened. Is there any need or benefit to continue.
    Till now I've not felt anything in regards to the plateau, gains have been quite nice and steady in both strength and weight gain, not that I am very happy with my waist getting larger...but I guess it's for the greater good.

But, my plan originally was to switch compounds when the plateau started to happen. I am sure I could just increase the dose but, that might not necessarily improve results back to the old levels. I have also been playing with how I dose my pills prior to the workouts...this last week I've been playing with doing 2/3 of my total dose before the workout and the last 1/3 as soon as I get home...and I eat/drink crazy amounts of carbs after I get home to increase the insulin levels in the blood after my workout to help boost muscle growth and recovery. It's been working nicely as per the results on this past week so I'll continue it for the coming weeks, until I figure something better.

personally I'll only consider the cycle to have plateaued once both gains slow to only 1/16th of an inch across most of muscles for that week for 2 weeks in a row and/or that I don't increase my weights at least 5~10 pounds or 2 reps from the previous week for the same period. So far neither has happened so I consider it still all good. if it does happen I'll change a compound or too and see how it goes. hopefully since I've not suffered any real negative sides and gains have been good and steady, that it means that the body isn't getting used to the cycle and that it will last as close to the 10 weeks as possible....hopefully all of them.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

To help a little with the water bloat that I've been dealing with, yesterday I got an OTC diuretic. So far I've lost a couple of pounds, been going to the bathroom so much even drinking more water than usual. Maybe by tomorrow or the day after the rest of this extra water will be flushed and I'll get a little closer to my "actual" weight not this current improperly boosted watery weight.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 5 of 10 - Day 29 of 67

Today was good, PR's on all bicep and triceps exercises including the calf... I am already doing 125 x 8 on the triceps cable push-downs final set... but the machine caps at 155, I am wondering what I am going to do when I get there...just keep adding reps to it I guess.
    Oh yea, like I promised I got pictures for the end of week 4 so you guys and hopefully some girls can look at
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

I weighted myself today again and I am at 225 pounds after losing a couple from the diuretics. However, like I said before I don't look like I got much fatter even being almost 20 pounds over what I started this cycle with. What do you guys think?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

This are the ones for the back, trying to keep it separate since I am uploading a few more than last time.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

just remind me of the dosages your on now and what you are taking

This isnt meant to be insulting , but your body hair isnt doing you any favours if you want to show off your physique
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Subd.

Ps. get a hair cut lennon!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

just remind me of the dosages your on now and what you are taking

This isnt meant to be insulting , but your body hair isnt doing you any favours if you want to show off your physique
    I am taking 30mg of Epi, 30mg of Phera and 120mg of 19-nor Tren. Been working really nice till now and I'll be continue at this dose for the time being, it seems that when you pulse increasing the dose isn't needed as much or as frequently.

About the body hair, I didn't shave it off to keep it consistent with the pictures of the start of the cycle but since all my fans are clamoring for me to shave it, I listen and obey.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

It's been a real hassle lately, because of the increased arm size I've been having problem with the sleeves of my current shirts... some of them are too exact and depending on the position my arms go numb once in a while around the triceps area. It's not so much a problem when I am moving around but it happens a little too frequently when I am at the computer just typing. Going to have to go buy some larger shirts very very soon.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Subd.

Ps. get a hair cut lennon!
    Thanks for the support and I got a "chest hair cut" today to help appease my fans hehe
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Week 5 of 10 - Day 31 of 67

It was chest and shoulder workout today and it was nice, the carb-up prior to the workout works nicely. Recovery really is good, except when I do the chest presses...I think it's due to the arms workout on mondays, workouts that don't require the triceps like chest flies are quite easy on between set recovery... I am almost capping the machine, I am already doing the flies for 250#'s x 10 on the 4th set and the machine only goes to 290#'s + the 7.5# extra weight. So I am really hoping to be capping or get close to cap the machine by the 10th week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the longest you can run a cycle safely
    By depfreeman450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. ~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~
    By Liftergym33 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. longest oral cycle
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 01:40 AM
  4. First cycle, Bold, 3AD or pulsed Havoc??
    By warbird01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
  5. what was your longest cycle?
    By thegameoflife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 09:59 AM