The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    when was your last meal
    for the other days I eat around 10min-1 hour away from the exercise and I am fine. During leg days I eat around 2 hours before, once I tried to eat sooner and I almost threw-up one day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Sounds like he's good to go
    yea, I though It was pretty nice too.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jaryu View Post
    for the other days I eat around 10min-1 hour away from the exercise and I am fine. During leg days I eat around 2 hours before, once I tried to eat sooner and I almost threw-up one day.
    personally i would eat 2 hours away on the other days too .During the digestive process , some blood is being diverted from other organs etc(not totally so it leaves you without)in the body to help with the digestive process.

Just think of it like this, youve eaten and sitting down relaxing watching tv. You may think the body is resting but your intestines and stomach are working to process the food youve eaten which passes through the body and some gets excreted . So theres all this activity going on which involves using blood.

Thats a very loose description but you get the gist.

So as i say get the digestive process out the way, then youve more blood to pump into those muscles .

Just my view .

4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    personally i would eat 2 hours away on the other days too .During the digestive process , some blood is being diverted from other organs etc(not totally so it leaves you without)in the body to help with the digestive process.

Just think of it like this, youve eaten and sitting down relaxing watching tv. You may think the body is resting but your intestines and stomach are working to process the food youve eaten which passes through the body and some gets excreted . So theres all this activity going on which involves using blood.

Thats a very loose description but you get the gist.

So as i say get the digestive process out the way, then youve more blood to pump into those muscles .

Just my view .
    I understand that, but for me at least not sure for other people but I feel really motivated to workout soon after I eat...I feel more energy to do the stuff. Very likely it's entirely psychological.

The only workouts that I feel no motivation to do after I eat is cardio and leg exercises.

5. Week 1 of 10 - Day 3 of 67

Today was Chest and shoulders and it was awesome. That mystical creature, the muscle pump came to visit me during my workout... It had been so long I was beginning to think it was just a fairy tale

Finished my workout a good deal of time faster than usual, with a good power up to my recovery speed between sets, even having to wait for long time for machines to free up. Had a lot of sets getting extra reps just cause I was feeling good on then, and on my converging incline bench final set I had only gotten 3 reps at the weight I used on it last week, this week on the same weight I got 12 buwahahaha

Let's hope I get to keep all this super stamina after the cycle is over in 64 days hehehe

Exercises done today:
    Machine Lateral Raise
    Dumbell Front Laterals
    Converging Incline Press
    Rear Delt Machine
    Pectoral Flyes Machine
    Hammer Iso-lateral Shoulder Press
    Cable Crossover
    •   

6. Week 1 of 10 - Day 4 of 67

Today was back day and it was pretty good, recovery between sets is really up. Weights went up across the board on all exercises around 5-10 pounds depending on the exercise. Today was also the last exercise day of the week.

Being only the 3rd dose, this pulsing stuff works pretty nice. Only side I could say something about would be a few small pimples on my forehead... The next dose will be this coming Monday, definitely want to see where this cycle will take me in terms of strength.

This Sunday I'll post the updated stats for the week, can hardly wait.

7. how are you dosing all 3 .Together , separately ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    how are you dosing all 3 .Together , separately ?
    half 1 hour before my workout and other half as soon as I get home. I take 2 epi + 1 ums pills before and 1 epi + 2 ums after.

9. Week 1 of 10 - Day 7 of 67

Hello all you people that love me(or not), I am bringing you the end of the week update. I know this is the early hours of the day and I could post it in the morning but I just measured myself and decided that now was as good as any to bring you this.

My dose like I've mentioned will stay the same this following week, no changes are foreseen or expected of the cycles of of yet so it will stay the same as this last week.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 210.9 (+3.2)
    Waist @ belly button - 36 1/4" (-3/4)
    Calf Left - 17 3/8" (+1/4)
    Calf Right -17 1/2" (+3/8)
    Thigh Left - 25 5/8" (+5/8)
    Thigh Right - 25 5/8" (+5/8)
    Chest - 45" (+1/2)
    Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2)
    Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2)
    Bi/Tri Left - 16 1/16" (+5/16)
    Bi/Tri Right - 16 5/16" (+5/16)

Gains where quite impressive this week. Which I have to attribute some to enhanced glycogen storage and additional muscle water and of course some growth, will only be able to tell the real growth apart from the "buff" after I stay on the cycle for a few more weeks, but it is still nice.

Anyways, if you guys have anymore questions/comments shoot them my way.

10. Forgot to mention that I've had absolutely no sides except to very few, very small pimples that for the most part have left me, and no oily skin either...they will probably show up again I guess on the days that I am on (or immediately after).

11. what about strength-any increase in weight or reps?

12. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    what about strength-any increase in weight or reps?
    for the vast majority there was a increase in the range of 5-10 pounds depending on the exercise. For a couple that I didn't increase the weight the number of reps went up some, the best one was the incline converging chest press. On that one I managed 4 sets of 12 reps, I generally aim for 2 of 12 for warm-up and one of 8-10 and another of 6. I got only 3 reps last week on the final set, so I'll definitely have to increase the weight this week.

13. This sux, gym is closed today...good thing I called before I took my dose hehe. This means my cycle this week starts a day late. Shouldn't really affect anything except this last week I had an extra day to recover and this week I'll have 1 less.

14. Week 2 of 10 - Day 9 of 67

Today was arms and calf day, the workout was quite nice felt very energized. Good increase in reps for some exercises and a steady increase in strength for all exercises. The machine dips was the one I was feeling the strongest at today, I did my last set with more weight than I had planned and I still got all 4 sets for 12 reps and felt like I could still do several more, will really have to bump up the weight next week on it.
    To capitalize on the fact that I was so energized I did the hamstrings part of my leg workout today in addition to my arm exercises. I'll leave the quads for tomorrow and try to get an extra juicy workout then.

15. Week 2 of 10 - Day 11 of 67

Workout was good, slight weight increase across the board. Today wasn't as intense as it was last week...probably because I didn't eat anything before the workout. Regardless as results are what matters and I am getting them

I forgot to add a note for yesterday's workout and it was good too

I checked and weight is up considerably this week, it's up more than it was last week already and the week isn't even over yet. I my waist is the same(for now) as last week but being up to 214 there is no way some of the gain isn't some fat. I'll see how it turns out this sunday after the bounce.

have been doing cardio every day this week...been walking to and from work, it's a little over 2 miles each way + the ~1.3 each way for the gym. Been sleeping like a stone comes night time... Also got 2 blisters on the side of my big toes, one on each foot.

16. Week 2 of 10 - Day 13 of 67

Yesterday's workout was very good, except that I forgot that the gym closes early on fridays and I had a little less time than usual to do my workout...but it wasn't a problem as I felt lots of energy and heat in the workout...strength wasn't much higher than normal(still got a few new PR's) but recovery was good enough that I was barely finishing one set and was just going on and going for the next...not sure if it was something I did or the pulse, as the only thing I did differently was to eat a double stacked nutela sandwich about 2 hours pre-workout.

17. one good news is that I have almost enough posts now(even making this useless fillers) to post the before pictures.

18. Workouts update:

Just for something else to add, I'll also put how much have the weights have increased in my workouts compared to the week before I started the cycle, not compared to the last week.

All the #'s increase are based on the last set, as that is the one I try to go up in weight. I don't post the actual weights I lift, but if anyone is interested I don't mind telling then over PM.

My sets are 2 of 12 to warm up and one of 10 and the final of 6-8 reps, if you see a +1rep it means that the final set I got 9 reps instead of 8 so I'll increase the weight additionally next week to keep it between 6-8

Cable Pushdowns +10#, +2 reps
    Iso - Barbell Preacher Curl +10#
    Machine Dips +20#, +4 reps
    Iso - Cable Bicep Curls +10#
    Iso - Cable Tricep Curl +10#, +2 reps
    Iso - Barbell Seated Calf Raises (I do a mix of DC and reps on this so it's hard to write the improvement)
    Iso - Rotary Calf Press +20#, +5 reps(this ones go to 15 on final set instead of 8 like other exercises)
    Single Leg Extensions +10#, +2
    Seated Leg Press +20#
    Single Leg Press +10#
    Lying Leg Curls +10#
    Lying Single Leg Curls +10#
    Machine Lateral Raise +20#, +7 reps
    Dumbell Front Laterals +6 reps
    Iso - Converging Incline Press +20#
    Rear Delt Machine +15#, +2 reps
    Pectoral Flyes +15#, +2 reps
    Hammer Iso-Lat Shoulder Press +20#
    Hammer Strength Incline Press +20#
    Roman Chair Backdominal +7 reps
    Lat Pulldown no change
    Freemotion Iso-Lat Pulldown +20#, +4 reps
    Leg Raises +6 reps
    Grip (this is a static hold with 90# measured in seconds) + 15 secs

19. Week 2 of 10 - Day 14 of 67

Hello all you people that love me(or not), I am bringing you another "end of the week" update.

And just like last week I was itching to post this, so I am not waiting until actually early morning, just being past 12:00 on the clock

The dose will continue as it had being this last couple of weeks at 30mg of epi, 30mg of pp and 120 mg of tren.

As for sides, there where a few red spots on my face from a few sub skin acne and a few very tiny ones on the forehead and that was it for that. On the rebound side of things...I been getting daily morning wood(some of which actually wakes me up when I turn in bed), sleep has been good, no problem at all sleeping, hunger has been decent too.

Walked to and from work and gym everyday this past week, I calculated it to be around 23-25 miles total. I am sure this will help me keep my waist thin(well...at least help prevent it from getting wider )

I was kind of annoyed the other day when I went to supermarket to buy canned tuna and the stupid person in front of me was laughing when they saw that I had about 40+ cans of tuna on my cart. To not tell her to stick it where the sun didn't shine and mind her own business I only smiled and said that I liked tuna. I wish the costco near here had tuna then I could just buy a few of the big cans...

Measurements as of today cold flexed, change value is from since the cycle began:

Weight - 215.4 (+7.7)
    Waist @ belly button - 36 1/4" (-3/4) <- No change since last week
    Calf Left - 17 3/8" (+1/4) <- No change since last week
    Calf Right - 17 3/8" (+1/4) <- This one actually decreased a little, probably because of all the walking.
    Thigh Left - 25 5/8" (+5/8) <- No change since last week
    Thigh Right - 25 5/8" (+5/8) <- No change since last week
    Chest - 45 1/4" (+3/4)
    Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2) <- No change since last week
    Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2) <- No change since last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 16 1/2" (+3/4)
    Bi/Tri Right - 16 3/4" (+3/4)

Muscle gains where quite static this week except for arms and chest. Weight also went up but who knows what percent of that was muscle and what's not. Still this is much better than "natural" gains and much more pleasant than being on a straight cycle.

20. As a gift to all for my reaching 50 posts I am finally posting my pre-cycle pictures. Enjoy, but not too much
    Attached Images Attached Images   

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jaryu View Post
    As a gift to all for my reaching 50 posts I am finally posting my pre-cycle pictures. Enjoy, but not too much
    lol bro, that made me laugh,
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.
  22. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    lol bro, that made me laugh,
    I am always trying to please my fans.

23. Week 3 of 10 - Day 15 of 67

For today's update I'd like to mention that it was awesome...really good workout, the faster recuperation between sets + PR in almost every single exercise except 1, but that one got extra reps instead so it's a different type of PR. So far in this cycle it's all good, can hardly wait to see how far I'll be at the end....

24. Week 3 of 10 - Day 18 of 67

Hello everyone, a little late for the update, but I am here and I am sure you won't mind the small delay .

Tuesday leg workout was good, a small but incrementing PR for the leg press and another for the hamstring curls...

Wednesday chest... it was a bit hard...I had a too good arms day on monday and I was feeling a little bit of the DOMS from it, and it was affecting my recovery between sets on all the exercises that required triceps to be used, which where a lot.... I increased my PR on all my exercises but had to increase my break between sets to what I used to take before I started the cycle.

My biceps are still feeling it a little still also, I hope it doesn't make my back workout this Thursday too inconvenient.

Besides this bittersweet news all is still on course with the cycle, strength is going up, weight went up quite a bit already this week...probably water accumulation from my sodium intake, been drinking a little too much soda this week.

25. Looks like it's going good for you! Other than water retention, any sides to report?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Looks like it's going good for you! Other than water retention, any sides to report?
    not really, except for the few pimples that have shown on my forehead. No lethargy either, no problem sleeping, hunger is pretty good. Even with the water retention, I don't look bloated at all. I actually feel the fat around the abs to be thinner somewhat. I actually look thinner than in the pre-cycle picture.

27. Week 3 of 10 - Day 18 of 67

Today was back day and it wasn't that back..I mean bad hehe (bad joke I know).

like what I thought yesterday, I was affected by the biceps DOMS and recovery between sets wasn't great, much better than yesterday for the triceps but still slower that last week. Several new PR's. Leg raises was my last exercise and it was quite funny, because of the numbness of the muscle from 160 leg raises when I tried to raise my foot to get into the car and my leg didn't raise all into the car, maybe some 6 inches tops but I was moving in like I expected it to go in and I almost fell over.

It's not quite as fun as the back extensions or whatever they are called that you do on the roman chair, after I do then I walk like my lower back area is made of jello and I wobble as I walk since the muscle is so spent it can't regulate the balance properly, I think it's quite funny every time I do then.

So another week of exercises completed, now I just have to eat and sleep lots to recover for next week and grow, grow and grow.

28. Week 3 of 10 - Day 19 of 67

Been feeling the DOMS real bad on my abs and hamstrings quite strongly today and to make it even better, in the place where I work at the elevator wasn't working and I was forced to carry almost all of the deliveries by hand around the building and then up a flight of stairs to the second floor... I am beat.

29. Week 3 of 10 - Day 21 of 67

Weekly Update

Another good week has come and gone, hopefully another of the same will come my way. Like in previous weeks the dose will stay the same for the compounds and number of dose days will also stay the same. I hope gains keep coming my way as they have been. At this rate by end of the 10 weeks, I'll be quite buff

Sides Effects.

Water retention has done a evil thing to my waist this week...it's wider than when I started the cycle... . I don't actually look any wider (in my eyes at least, and I basically only drink diet too.) but the tape doesn't lie, strange thing is that I can't really tell the difference in definition when I look at myself in the pre-cycle picture and my current self and my face isn't bloated at all. I'll see if I can get a picture in later for you guys to see and you can tell me if you can see any difference or if I am going blind . Acne has been at around the same level it's been since the start of the cycle, the sporadic small ones that have been showing up on my forehead the few red spots on my face. Face has been quite oil free, no oiliness what so ever which I find to be nice.

Measurements as of today (cold flexed):

Weight - 220.5 (+12.8) <----Quite the jump from last week
    Waist @ belly button - 37 1/2" (+1/2")
    Calf Left - 17 5/8" (+1/2")
    Calf Right -17 11/16" (+9/16")
    Thigh Left - 25 7/8" (+7/8")
    Thigh Right - 26 1/8" (+1 1/8")
    Chest - 45 1/2" (+1")
    Forearm Left - 13 1/2" (+1/2") <---- no change from last week
    Forearm Right - 13 1/2" (+1/2") <---- no change from last week
    Bi/Tri Left - 16 3/4" (+1")
    Bi/Tri Right - 17" (+1")

For now this is it, and for those of you keeping an eye out on this, thanks.

30. nice log man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the longest you can run a cycle safely
    By depfreeman450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. ~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~
    By Liftergym33 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. longest oral cycle
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 01:40 AM
  4. First cycle, Bold, 3AD or pulsed Havoc??
    By warbird01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
  5. what was your longest cycle?
    By thegameoflife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 09:59 AM