Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~Log Intro~

Age-33
Weight - 193
BF%-?
Waist -34

Alright...this starts a long journey, the main goal is to recomp, I wanna add more muscle while maintaining and/or dropping body fat..and bonus if i see an AB! hahahaha... Supplements will vary through out this cycle which has no end date in mind yet.. I have my mind on a few supplements i would like to run, always wanted to give prime and jack3d a run along with the ever popular Hemodraulix, which IBC raves about.. which to be honest is why is like to try it out. Carbs...I dont want to see them during this, which is why this log is going up.... the more pressure I have not to take them the better...:lol:...

Supplements I have right now
Methly Masterdrol
T-911
BC+eaa's
Anadraulic State
Lipotropic Protien
Speed V2
E-911
Multi's
Fish oil
Relora

Routine will follow,

Monday- Chest and Tris
Tuesday - Back and BI's
Wednesday - Shoulders/traps
Thursday - Legs
Friday - what ever the body can do :)
Sat- Off
Sunday- Off

Abs will be M-W-F, along with AM fasted Cardio through out the week..

I will add in Supplements as I go...T-911 is running short, as with the Methyl Masterdrol, which will be dose Minimally..well its almost 4 am here am in rambling so here it goes!...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #1

Chest

Flat Bench - 140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 230x5
Decline Bench -140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 225x4
Incline Bench - 115x10, 135x8, 165x6, 190x5
Cable Flys, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10

Tri's

cable push downs - 110,10, 140x8, 1555x6, 170x3
Overhead Extensions - 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
reverse cable kick backs - 40, 40, 50 x10

Cable crunches - 140x25, 155x20, 170x 19
2 sets of 25 sit ups
2 sets of standing side crunches with a 45lb plate 10 reps per side

Notes - dosed 2 Masterdrols about an hour pre work out, and dosed 1 tab of T-911 as soon as I walked into the gym.. took in about 15g of Bc+eaa's intra work out. so today I consumed about a total of 29g of carbs today... towards the end of the night, i walked by the vending machine and the candy was yelling my name! i tried going carb free a few weeks back and it about killed me, more mental then anything... but I had a great workout based on what I consumed..

I'll be starting 1 tab of E-911 once i wake up for morning run... so i better get some sleep because right now im drawing a blank....:) so that tells me to stop :thumbsup:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
~Log Intro~

Age-33
Weight - ?
BF%-?
Waist -?

Alright...this starts a long journey, the main goal is to recomp, I wanna add more muscle while maintaining and/or dropping body fat..and bonus if i see an AB! hahahaha... Supplements will vary through out this cycle which has no end date in mind yet.. I have my mind on a few supplements i would like to run, always wanted to give prime and jack3d a run along with the ever popular Hemodraulix, which IBC raves about.. which to be honest is why is like to try it out. Carbs...I dont want to see them during this, which is why this log is going up.... the more pressure I have not to take them the better...:lol:...

Supplements I have right now
Methly Masterdrol
T-911
BC+eaa's
Anadraulic State
Lipotropic Protien
Speed V2
E-911
Multi's
Fish oil
Relora

Routine will follow,

Monday- Chest and Tris
Tuesday - Back and BI's
Wednesday - Shoulders/traps
Thursday - Legs
Friday - what ever the body can do :)
Sat- Off
Sunday- Off

Abs will be M-W-F, along with AM fasted Cardio through out the week..

I will add in Supplements as I go...T-911 is running short, as with the Methyl Masterdrol, which will be dose Minimally..well its almost 4 am here am in rambling so here it goes!...
Alright bro I am FIRST ONE IN lets see this!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Day #1

Chest

Flat Bench - 140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 230x5
Decline Bench -140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 225x4
Incline Bench - 115x10, 135x8, 165x6, 190x5
Cable Flys, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10

Tri's

cable push downs - 110,10, 140x8, 1555x6, 170x3
Overhead Extensions - 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
reverse cable kick backs - 40, 40, 50 x10

Cable crunches - 140x25, 155x20, 170x 19
2 sets of 25 sit ups
2 sets of standing side crunches with a 45lb plate 10 reps per side

Notes - dosed 2 Masterdrols about an hour pre work out, and dosed 1 tab of T-911 as soon as I walked into the gym.. took in about 15g of Bc+eaa's intra work out. so today I consumed about a total of 29g of carbs today... towards the end of the night, i walked by the vending machine and the candy was yelling my name! i tried going carb free a few weeks back and it about killed me, more mental then anything... but I had a great workout based on what I consumed..

I'll be starting 1 tab of E-911 once i wake up for morning run... so i better get some sleep because right now im drawing a blank....:) so that tells me to stop :thumbsup:
GOOD WORKOUT BROTHA!!!!!!WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :drillsergeant:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm DEFINITELY in :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. The NO carbohydrates is not completely accurate, since AS has 13g per serve (and I'd hate to have to attempt to have NONE; but, each to their own)...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if you're attempting the CKD thing or not, but if you are, anything over 20g of carbs/day and your body most likely isn't going into ketosis. I'd drop the AS first off.

Let me know how you like the Relora.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you gonna dose Relora?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, you should definitely put jack3d on top of your list, this stuff is really good!

How's the diet, are you tracking it?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching. The NO carbohydrates is not completely accurate, since AS has 13g per serve (and I'd hate to have to attempt to have NONE; but, each to their own)...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Your correct, i used the no carb to loosely... in my mind 20-30g a day is almost having none :)

I don't know if you're attempting the CKD thing or not, but if you are, anything over 20g of carbs/day and your body most likely isn't going into ketosis. I'd drop the AS first off.

Let me know how you like the Relora.
I was thinking what you had previously said, about going into ketosis...It seemed to me based on what ive been reading , I would be good at around 50g or lower....But im sure that depends on body weight... now with the CKD yoou have a refeed day on the weekends, as to the TKD theres no refeed day, but carbs are taken in pre and post work out...but keeping them to about 30-50g a day....your right about the AS ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you gonna dose Relora?
Well depending on the size that i buy, which im about to go get, im thinking of starting with three divided doses through out the day... to little do you think?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, you should definitely put jack3d on top of your list, this stuff is really good!

How's the diet, are you tracking it?
Well it started yesterday, Im still kicking..., I'll write it out here soon...I wanna tweak it up, and stick with it for how ever long......Ive heard nothing but good things about jack3d.....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well depending on the size that i buy, which im about to go get, im thinking of starting with three divided doses through out the day... to little do you think?
How many mg/cap?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mg/cap?
I just dose my E-911,mmmm minty! Im about to do my run, which is when im picking it up Met , I wont be able to tell you untill I get about an hour or so... Its like 108 right now, ! Arggggggggggggggggggggg! I have heard a safe and effective dose was around 1500mg??? forgot where i got that from though....that maybe way to high to start though yes?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How would you compare the stim effect of E-911 to AS?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1200 to 1500mg. Start of with 900 and work your way up.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I see no carb in my future although I am not looking forward to it. I actually did atkins for 6+ months when it was really popular to drop from 265 - 205. I will use your log as my inspiration to attempt it again.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you compare the stim effect of E-911 to AS?
No compare between the two if you ask me...I dont feel a stim effect with AS untill I dose 2 scoops... and boy do I feel it then, I swear my forearms start to tingle:lol: and Im ready to explode in the gym... with E-911 its a wicked smooth energy pick up..Now I only dose 1 tab at a time though... can you go 2? yes, some folks do... thats the bonus with E-911 its works really well for me,......

1200 to 1500mg. Start of with 900 like you said and work my way up in divided doses.
Of course they were out! my dam luck... Im going to stop at another store on the way to work...so your saying 1200-1500 is normal range once your built up? I'll start out around 900 then... then maybe a week into dose slowly bump it up..

Subbing. I see no carb in my future although I am not looking forward to it. I actually did atkins for 6+ months when it was really popular to drop from 265 - 205. I will use your log as my inspiration to attempt it again.
bro your weight loss blew me away and I have told you that..;) if this recomp works well then bonus... I feel and ab or two there , lol but I would like to start seeing them..... Glad your in homie!

On another note I just cooked up about 4 chicken breats , all chopped up for work tonight...

I will post up some pictures this week, so you guys better be gentle:lol:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Can not wait to see the results from your training. Posting pre and post pics?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
All this talk about no carb is making me fell really guilty and I don't think it's possible for me to do no carbs :( lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can not wait to see the results from your training. Posting pre and post pics?
Yes, against my better judgment :lol: should be towards the end of week though...thursday/friday I'll get some taken..

All this talk about no carb is making me fell really guilty and I don't think it's possible for me to do no carbs :( lol
lol, I see so many things today I was damm I want that, grab it from the shelf, turn it over 43g of carbs! i was like... Son Bitch!

Went to pick the relora up at a nutrition store, ofcourse they had NONE!.. so I did pick up a bottle of Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb drink..mango peach ..dam it was good...first time I tried one..biggest downfall is the huge glass bottle it comes in..dam near knocked my front tooth out! hahaha..

Tonight after my gym session Im going to stop by a 24hr walgreens im sure the have relora kickign around.. so far only 4gs of carbs, that was from the protein... Starting to get a small headache though...going to bump up the water to try and combat it.. hope it helps

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think they'll have Relora at Walgreens? I highly doubt it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Can not wait for the pics, rip it bro.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think they'll have Relora at Walgreens? I highly doubt it.

you dont think so? I might have to get it online then.. I have a few more places to check..my one grocery store sells it, NOW brand, but they were also out when I stopped there during a break tonight... maybe they wont, it was a thought, i thought they had NOW brand supplements.. maybe it was CVS??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont think so? I might have to get it online then.. I have a few more places to check..my one grocery store sells it, NOW brand, but they were also out when I stopped there during a break tonight... maybe they wont, it was a thought, i thought they had NOW brand supplements.. maybe it was CVS??
Who knows. Perhaps Relora is more popular than I think. Maybe they do have it. I've never looked for it anywhere other than NP.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you get Relora® at NutraPlanet? NOW Relora is as good as they come: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/relora-120-caps.html

As for dosing, it is hard to justify > 900mg (3 x 300mg) daily. In the absence of acute/chronic stress, you would need 1 capsule (300mg) twice daily; once upon waking, and another capsule (300mg) at night. These are times when cortisol levels spike. To even get more mileage out of your Relora® , consider stacking it with Ashwaganda. The best Ashwagandha is Sensoril® Ashwagandha, standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides. That is an anti-stress stack (Relora®/Sensoril® Ashwagandha) that packs a punch! Sometimes, I add Suntheanine® L-Theanine to that stack.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you get Relora® at NutraPlanet? NOW Relora is as good as they come: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/relora-120-caps.html

As for dosing, it is hard to justify > 900mg (3 x 300mg) daily. In the absence of acute/chronic stress, you would need 1 capsule (300mg) twice daily; once upon waking, and another capsule (300mg) at night. These are times when cortisol levels spike. To even get more mileage out of your Relora® , consider stacking it with Ashwaganda. The best Ashwagandha is Sensoril® Ashwagandha, standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides. That is an anti-stress stack (Relora®/Sensoril® Ashwagandha) that packs a punch! Sometimes, I add Suntheanine® L-Theanine to that stack.
Thanks for that info Ike! Thumbsup: , It seems like when I buy from nutra, it never seems to be what it was originally intended for .. The Ashwagandha seems very interesting based on the intentions.. I’m going to dose the relora solo so I can judge it and see how I like it, and supplement the Ashwagandha in afterwards....I’ve heard with some people its easy to get addicted to stuff like this...like you and Met said, I’m thinking 900mg is the logical amount to dose...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY # 2

Alright , 2 days in and feeling good...I cut out the AS which totaled 26g of carbs. took in close to 270g of protien, fats were under 40g.. lost track of the total amount of calories... so for the total carb count it came out to
18g... I thought I would be a little weak in the gym but I seemed to do just fine, a few times i did noticed my mind and body just didnt want to be there...good thing for partners!;) had my full work out then relaxed in the sauna for about 15 mins, and that right there did me in, i could have went to sleep in the locker room...which is not a good thing..hahahahahahaha

so for Back/Bi's

Lat pull downs - 130x8, 145x8, 160x8, 170x8
Rear delt flys - 105x8, 125x8, 135x8, 140x5
Super pullover - 180x10, 200x10, 220x8
BB Curls - 70x10, 80x9, 90x8
Hammer curls - 25x10, 30x7, 30x7
Reverse Curls "Cable" - 90x10, 100x8, 110x7

Dosed the 2 tabs methyl masterdrol an hour prior again along with one tab T-911 during my workout, seems to be getting the focus and strength there when I need it.. One strange thing I was pissing all day and all night...wtf?! haha , weighed in at 193 so that'll be my weight, waist at a dialed in 34.. So I'll update the front page with those goodies...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that info Ike! Thumbsup: , It seems like when I buy from nutra, it never seems to be what it was originally intended for .. The Ashwagandha seems very interesting based on the intentions.. I’m going to dose the relora solo so I can judge it and see how I like it, and supplement the Ashwagandha in afterwards....I’ve heard with some people its easy to get addicted to stuff like this...like you and Met said, I’m thinking 900mg is the logical amount to dose...
Met usually works up to 1500mg. He seems to think the elevated mood is a huge plus at this dose. When I buy some, I'm definitely going up to 1200-1500mg. No it's not NECESSARY, but it sounds fun. :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Met usually works up to 1500mg. He seems to think the elevated mood is a huge plus at this dose. When I buy some, I'm definitely going up to 1200-1500mg. No it's not NECESSARY, but it sounds fun. :D
I can see it now, Wifey gonna think something is going on..:lol:
you better look out for them sugar mommas ...
IBC+Relora+new T-911= Mayham! :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool sunny..wondering what happen to you..as long as everything is ok...we all need a break at times;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeeeeeeeez! I hate chicken already!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go the beef route. It's much better.
Im going to pick some up this week, I loaded up on turkey and chicken and fish... I can make some mean lean beef

Right now, Im very bothered at work, the thought of certian foods is starting to bother me, few guys bought some pizza tonight, and I had to leave the office! This is like quiting smoking, once your past the first week or two its all down hill...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to pick some up this week, I loaded up on turkey and chicken and fish... I can make some mean lean beef

Right now, Im very bothered at work, the thought of certian foods is starting to bother me, few guys bought some pizza tonight, and I had to leave the office! This is like quiting smoking, once your past the first week or two its all down hill...
I buy my beef 93/7 and cook it up with just enough taco seasoning and taco sauce, and add a little provologne cheese. That's 3 of my meals right there. Haha.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I buy my beef 93/7 and cook it up with just enough taco seasoning and taco sauce, and add a little provologne cheese. That's 3 of my meals right there. Haha.
dam that makes me hungry..Im going to start switching off, im getting to a point where im starting to twitch:lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!

~ Iron
Team NUTRA (Gooooooo team!)

:toofunny:
I crack myself up!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i buy 73/27 ground beef. i like the extra calories. i'm a calorie whore.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i buy 73/27 ground beef. i like the extra calories. i'm a calorie whore.
Is that chuck? I've never noticed chuck to be that much cheaper than what I buy, so I just go for the 93/7 and get my fats from the other sources. Resolve just gave me a recipe for "Flax Bread" which is great stuff to add in to a keto diet. Only ~1g of CHO/slice.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you should move to cali then :) 73/27 i can find in bulk for 99 cents per pound. 93/7 is 3.99 a pound...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just picked up 96/4 leen beef..1.44lb cost me 4.35.. serving size is 4oz, i just dd the conversion and I have 23oz's.. Irish, you said you can get 3 meals out of it? how much do you buy lb wise? Im thinking this should be plenty to bring to work tonight.. well, my hungry ass already took a few bites:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF! how lucky is this dude...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc"]YouTube - Guy hit in head with .50 caliber ricochet[/ame]

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain with this no carb thing. I had to drop my addiction to Dr. Pepper the first time I did the Atkin's diet. Plus my wife is Mexican so almost every meal there are tortillas, rice and beans involved. I think I stuck to that diet much better than I have on the calorie counting ones though and the diet worked well...until I started going back to carbs.

If I do it again I have less far to go to hit my goals and can use the workouts and cardio to burn off the carbs vs. sitting on my ass the way I used to!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just picked up 96/4 leen beef..1.44lb cost me 4.35.. serving size is 4oz, i just dd the conversion and I have 23oz's.. Irish, you said you can get 3 meals out of it? how much do you buy lb wise? Im thinking this should be plenty to bring to work tonight.. well, my hungry ass already took a few bites:)
Nah, I get about 2.20 meals out of 1.5lbs.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I get about 2.20 meals out of 1.5lbs.
Correct my if im wrong... its 4oz a serving 1.44 is 23oz's so @ 24g of protein per serving that comes out to 138g of protein, thats damm good..i ended up spliting it up to 3 meals at work tonight.. the nice thing is i only took in 6g of carbs today;) last nights work out and im about to go hit the gym again for tonight, all in all im feeling great today! i have some plans for this meat.. going to start to kick it up a knotch next week!

Bought my anouther Isopure today, chiiled orange or some ****...man im digging those..0 carbs and they tasts fantastic! but damm $$$$

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel your pain with this no carb thing. I had to drop my addiction to Dr. Pepper the first time I did the Atkin's diet. Plus my wife is Mexican so almost every meal there are tortillas, rice and beans involved. I think I stuck to that diet much better than I have on the calorie counting ones though and the diet worked well...until I started going back to carbs.

If I do it again I have less far to go to hit my goals and can use the workouts and cardio to burn off the carbs vs. sitting on my ass the way I used to!
bro your in heaven! Mexican is on my top list of foods! well it was untill I started this..:lol: how you did it bro, i'll never know total dedication! Im looking foward to next week for a tape and weigh in, as long as my weight stays the same but cut down on the tape it'll be worth it...maybe in 2-3 weeks i might see a little bump in my tummy:lol: