~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Correct my if im wrong... its 4oz a serving 1.44 is 23oz's so @ 24g of protein per serving that comes out to 138g of protein,
    That all changes after you cook it my friend. Weigh your food AFTER you cook it, drain it, and let the moisture evaporate. 4oz raw is NOT 4oz cooked. Huge difference.

    Nice work on the 6g of carbs! That's awesome. Cheers to that!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That all changes after you cook it my friend. Weigh your food AFTER you cook it, drain it, and let the moisture evaporate. 4oz raw is NOT 4oz cooked. Huge difference.

    Nice work on the 6g of carbs! That's awesome. Cheers to that!
    your right, i totally over looked that..,wtf was i thinking..
    •   
       


  3. I can not low carb my diet, that is almost suicide for me LOL!
    doing my own thang!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I can not low carb my diet, that is almost suicide for me LOL!
    I thought it would be too, but I'm actually enjoying it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I thought it would be too, but I'm actually enjoying it.
    YA me to until I worked out fasted this morning, I had to go in early so I was like well.................. I hit single digit carbs yesterday, lets kick it up..RIGHT! fukc man I about died in the gym.. but very surprisingly I held on to my strength, but was only able to rep 230 for my last set 3 times had a tiny bit of help on the last rep.. all in all I would say that isn’t too bad. Could have been better, or id would have liked it to be..

    Irish your doing fasted W/Os everyday? man...your super natural bro! hahahaha

    I will say weighed in this am ..193 to the T, re taped and was at 33 3/4 on the waist re taped 2 more times and got the same..so 5 days in and 1/4 inch off, weight holding up, very cool.... I’m about to cook me up some beef baby, i'm just saying................lol
    •   
       


  6. Gnarly
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Yep, every training session is fasted. - Drink that BC+EAA boiiiiii!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Yep, every training session is fasted. - Drink that BC+EAA boiiiiii!
    yo crazy MOFO!... on another note, have you ever had bisson beef before? anyone for that matter?

  9. Ya, I've had bison. It's good, but expensive.

  10. yea that what I heard, more of a better taste.. I need to see what it goes for in my neck of the world..., I just did not want fork out some duckets$ if it taste like $hit.... but then again wouldnt be the first time

  11. bison beef is awesome, I def. think it is the best tasting burger you will ever have. I also believe it has a huge amount of protein in it. I forget which one but I believe it's bison, buffalo, then venison on the scale of the highest counts of protein.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    bison beef is awesome, I def. think it is the best tasting burger you will ever have. I also believe it has a huge amount of protein in it. I forget which one but I believe it's bison, buffalo, then venison on the scale of the highest counts of protein.
    right............ i looked it up; 96/4 beef is 24g of protein, 4g fat... bisson was like 28-29g for almost the same serving with a little less fat...

  13. Keep in mind that you NEED the fat. You want a good bit of it throughout the day, otherwise that protein will be used for energy and that's not what you want.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Keep in mind that you NEED the fat. You want a good bit of it throughout the day, otherwise that protein will be used for energy and that's not what you want.

    Ive been adding in extra virgin olive oil for fats, and cheese...you are right though..I just want to try it out, maybe it two meals a day... I like to through it in my egg omlets I make in the morning....try something different..

  15. well its day # 6 and this morning is when I really seen changes...most of the change was in my abdominal area, so this will push me for another few weeks unless something else comes my way... I thought I would crash the first week, which happen the first go around of this, but it seems I'm more mentally focus now then I was before... I do have to go out this weekend and buy some food; maybe tomorrow the beef and chicken will be on sale! haha

    I was looking at this one site for TKD/CKD diets and there calculator show I need almost 2000g of carbs on a refeed day; theres now way!..is there? im thinking it might be way off.. any input anyone? how does one really know when there body is in ketosis? i guess when you start leaning out....

    Protein - 193 grams.
    Carbs - 1930-2316 grams.
    Fat - No more than 88 grams.


    ^^ this is what im getting for refeed/carb load days ..

  16. Are you sure it's not 2000cals FROM carbs? = 500g?

    I see most guys hit between 500-600g of carbs on refeed days.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Are you sure it's not 2000cals FROM carbs? = 500g?

    I see most guys hit between 500-600g of carbs on refeed days.
    It could be but it doesnt say, but now that i really think about it and i do the simple math 4 cals come from 1g of carbohydrate, so there is room there..., but this says to start on a friday night and go till sunday, which in total it could be correct.. by why have a 3 day carb load?

  18. I thought I ate a lot of carbs, LOL
    doing my own thang!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    It could be but it doesnt say, but now that i really think about it and i do the simple math 4 cals come from 1g of carbohydrate, so there is room there..., but this says to start on a friday night and go till sunday, which in total it could be correct.. by why have a 3 day carb load?
    Start Friday, go through Saturday, and then use Sunday as a day to try to kick back into Ketosis faster. Do some fasted cardio and get back on your regular CKD diet.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Start Friday, go through Saturday, and then use Sunday as a day to try to kick back into Ketosis faster. Do some fasted cardio and get back on your regular CKD diet.

    is there a way to really tell if your in ketosis?, I had my carb up day yeserday...damm it was good, cooking steaks and beef right now..4g carb day today.. next week i'll carb up, friday/saturday.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    is there a way to really tell if your in ketosis?, I had my carb up day yeserday...damm it was good, cooking steaks and beef right now..4g carb day today.. next week i'll carb up, friday/saturday.
    You carbed up already? How long have you been on the diet?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You carbed up already? How long have you been on the diet?
    total of 8 days I started 2 days prior to the log, i only brought in about 125g of carbs yesterday..I had no choice, it was my anniversary it wasnt a real carb up day, but coming from single digits, it felt like it was...its more info for the prep next week..I was going to start next weekend but since i had carbs yesterday i might bump it out...but i did an ass load of cardio this morning, and yard work, so im sure i burnt through them already. im at 4 g of crabs for the day so far right now.

  23. It's quite imperative to go 2 weeks without a high carb day at the beginning of the diet. You might have to consider yourself back at Square 1.

    Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a good one.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's quite imperative to go 2 weeks without a high carb day at the beginning of the diet. You might have to consider yourself back at Square 1.

    ya think so? even at the amount i brought in? i kinda chalk it up to being CKD for 8 days then a big TKD for one day

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a good one.
    11 years man! it was nice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long is OK to run cortisol suppressants?
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
  2. how long for dbol to kick in?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 04:54 PM
  3. How long for Nolva to clear your system?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 04:35 PM
  4. Is there a supplement that helps before a long run?
    By vinnys025 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:38 AM
  5. How long for m1t to clear the system?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in