~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In regards to your Relora question -

When you do workout?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    In regards to your Relora question -

When you do workout?
    Directly after administering his Relora via his rectum.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    best absorption!...I work out at 11am now.. I dosed 3 today, 1@ 6am,
    2nd @ 10:30am, and the 3rd around 3pm..felt a little weak today in the gym, but was still pushed through like a fat chick at free food give-a-way ha-ha... picked up Jack3d so looking foward to that tomorrow.. grabed up some isopure case sale for 25$ I was in the shopping mode...good news is i only took in took in 3g of carbs today!
    •   

Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Make sure you take the last dose pre-bed.
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hahahha

I would reccomend taking your Relora post w/o because that is when cortisol is highest, except when you first wake up. So take it first thing in morning, first thing post w/o and first thing pre bed. Those are .02c
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

geese... tough crowd in here.... I dont suppose thats from experience?

good job on your log LG33! keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

Reputation Reputation

Alright guys...... tonight i'll dose my last pre bed.. During the day I have to force my self to eat! so this relora is no joke...havent gotten upset at all at work..made me think ? am i having really good days or is it really taking the stress out...

I weighed in this morning down 2 pounds 191..but looking more define..could this be the start of a recomp, or really leaning out...

Dosed the Jack3d today, taste wasnt bad..im a fan of lemon lime I dosed it to close to my workout though, started out slow but towards the end i couldnt leave, kept adding in more exercises.. the pumps towards the end were Insane! so that was a bonus...

today a total of 6 carbs...which was my one LG shake...what sucks is, im digging the heck out of the new vanilla! so its hard to consume only one shake... I took in 195g of protein just from foods today, add on one LG shake 50 grams and one apple melon Isopure which is 40grams..but 0 carbs there.....
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Relora works pretty good to control cortisol right? I read that it controls stress related hormones and I know cortisol is one of the major ones. I have thought about adding it along with VAT Attack in week 3 of my PCT, but I am unsure.

Awesome work on the no carb thing. I think I will be following your lead in around a month. I need to research the refeed thing more because in the past I went low carb for 6+ months and stayed below 20-30 carbs a day (less than 10 during the first 2 weeks)!

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Relora works pretty good to control cortisol right? I read that it controls stress related hormones and I know cortisol is one of the major ones. I have thought about adding it along with VAT Attack in week 3 of my PCT, but I am unsure.

Awesome work on the no carb thing. I think I will be following your lead in around a month. I need to research the refeed thing more because in the past I went low carb for 6+ months and stayed below 20-30 carbs a day (less than 10 during the first 2 weeks)!
    your correct about the relora from what I have read and spoke to folks about... i'm two days on it right now..,and heard nothing but huge things about it.. the goal is to use your fat as you fuel source. I had to literally force food into me today! I can tell a huge difference already and im only 10days into it... Im sure with the Jack3d and relora and the more intense work outs the recomp should become more noticeable..
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

was today your first taste of jack3d? did you use 1 or 2 scoops? I'm sure you will love this supp. I previously tried the old formula and rally loved it, I had some crazy pumps from those little scoops, I could never need more than 2 even. Today I brought home the new formula which from what I hear is even better, I'm really looking forward to it!
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

20 bucks for isopure WHERE, I love Isopure, I see you like rotating your preworkout drinks, you should try Mesomorph by APS, that stuff is great. Talking about meat, I just bought 5lbs of tuna steak for 35bucks, heck of a deal.
    doing my own thang!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Relora works pretty good to control cortisol right? I read that it controls stress related hormones and I know cortisol is one of the major ones. I have thought about adding it along with VAT Attack in week 3 of my PCT, but I am unsure...
    Relora is fine stand-alone, although it works even better when stacked with one or two other mild glucocorticoid antagonists. During PCT, however, Relora alone may not be enough! Consequently, it makes sense to stack Relora and VAT Attack! during PCT to ensure proper cortisol management.
    VAT Attack! has several important attributes, the most important of which is its selective, but powerful, inhibition of cortisol via mediation of the isoenzyme, 11-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 (11-HSD 1), the protein responsible for the conversion of inactive cortisone into potent cortisol. Relora should complement this by a generalized mild blunting of cortisol.

Other than during a PCT environment, or during a phase of acute or chronic stress, I would not recommend stacking Relora and VAT Attack! As stated earlier, Relora plus a mild glucocorticoid inhibitor should suffice in such a circumstance (no PCT and absence of chronic or acute stress).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Relora + Ashwaghanda is a nice stack.
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

sorry LG. i've been in church a lot since sunday. reading what i've missed.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    was today your first taste of jack3d? did you use 1 or 2 scoops? I'm sure you will love this supp. I previously tried the old formula and rally loved it, I had some crazy pumps from those little scoops, I could never need more than 2 even. Today I brought home the new formula which from what I hear is even better, I'm really looking forward to it!

I enjoyed the taste..Im a huge fan of lemon lime though.. I'll really test it out on chest day next week! I dosed it 2 scoops, and yes pumps started hurting me..

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    20 bucks for isopure WHERE, I love Isopure, I see you like rotating your preworkout drinks, you should try Mesomorph by APS, that stuff is great. Talking about meat, I just bought 5lbs of tuna steak for 35bucks, heck of a deal.
    It was 25$ for a case..picked it up at GNC! last day of sale was yesterday..

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sorry LG. i've been in church a lot since sunday. reading what i've missed.
    Finding god is a good thing sunny...were supporting you bro!
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Finding god is a good thing sunny...were supporting you bro!
    thanks LG how are the workouts coming along?

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks LG how are the workouts coming along?

there coming along good bro..strength is about the same which im good with, some days I feel a little weak, but with the low carbs thats normal to me... took im sitting right around 10-12 carbs daily if not lower... Recomp is strating to show. im eating steak, chicken and beef like FOOL! aminos are flowing in like mad... all in all good..

Had a great shoulder work out today... relora coming in nice I stopped the jack3d going to resume next week, no reason really I just wanna start out fresh on a good day so i can really gauge it....

Reputation Reputation

Updates:

Diet has been keyed in, Ive stuck to and around anywhere from 0-10 carbs every day this week. Dosing the relora 3 times daily and feeling great, had many comments this week as far as looking really "Toned up" so im thinking ketosis is in effect weight is down to 190.. Im eating about 4 chicken breast with about 2 lbs of ground up beef daily few tablespoons of evoo, with one LG shake and 1 isopure..

Strength is good, I work chest on mondays, But i felt like working it yesterday also, just one of moods.. Strength really suprised me yesterday, I felt strong, last few work outs I started to weak out towards the end. I hit Incline bench i usally rep out 190X4, If I get a bounus rep in thats even better... but yester day I rep out 185X9! for my last set.... Flat bench was good 230X 5 1/2..hahaha gotta through the half in there next week I might try 235/240 only because I did flat After I did incline yesterday because it was being used..

I gonna hit the Jack3d hard next week, so more to come in that.. Been working my ass off! And im on a new shift now so Im trying to adjust to it...
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

interesting idea here. i remember reading a post from thundergod a long time ago. he said by boiling ground beef, you can leech a lot of the fat out of it, and save money that way. personally, i take all the fat i can, and i know this doesn't really apply to your current diet, maybe something to mess around with in the future.
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Updates:

Diet has been keyed in, Ive stuck to and around anywhere from 0-10 carbs every day this week. Dosing the relora 3 times daily and feeling great, had many comments this week as far as looking really "Toned up" so im thinking ketosis is in effect weight is down to 190.. Im eating about 4 chicken breast with about 2 lbs of ground up beef daily few tablespoons of evoo, with one LG shake and 1 isopure..

Strength is good, I work chest on mondays, But i felt like working it yesterday also, just one of moods.. Strength really suprised me yesterday, I felt strong, last few work outs I started to weak out towards the end. I hit Incline bench i usally rep out 190X4, If I get a bounus rep in thats even better... but yester day I rep out 185X9! for my last set.... Flat bench was good 230X 5 1/2..hahaha gotta through the half in there next week I might try 235/240 only because I did flat After I did incline yesterday because it was being used..

I gonna hit the Jack3d hard next week, so more to come in that.. Been working my ass off! And im on a new shift now so Im trying to adjust to it...
    Got caught up on your log finally bro lookin good brotha sorry I haven't been around much either...I don't know bout eatin 4 chicken breasts and 2 lbs of beef daily DAMN!!! I like both but this fricking chow hall food is getting to me lol....I eat usually 2 Chicken breasts some beef and lots of veggys and salad with 2 meals daily. I also have water with every meal...there isn't to much to choose from imagine that, but they do have some good wraps so i sometimes get Turkey wraps or ham wraps with a slice of cheese and lettuce. Hopefully I'm feeding my body good enough I feel pretty good/strong when I go to the gym so must be doing alright. Keep tearin it up bro....

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Got caught up on your log finally bro lookin good brotha sorry I haven't been around much either...I don't know bout eatin 4 chicken breasts and 2 lbs of beef daily DAMN!!! I like both but this fricking chow hall food is getting to me lol....I eat usually 2 Chicken breasts some beef and lots of veggys and salad with 2 meals daily. I also have water with every meal...there isn't to much to choose from imagine that, but they do have some good wraps so i sometimes get Turkey wraps or ham wraps with a slice of cheese and lettuce. Hopefully I'm feeding my body good enough I feel pretty good/strong when I go to the gym so must be doing alright. Keep tearin it up bro....
    Man you know dam well you have some bomb ass pork fried rice where you are...

Brought Carbs back into my diet today" LG's Perfect Carb", pre & post Work out felt awesome...Repped out 195 for 6 times on last set of Incline today...flat bench I worked 210 for all sets...Trying to break through this damm wall thats in my way..felt super strong on Incline.. I was getting to a point of weakness in the gym, Strength was there but 0 Drive!

Still dosing Relora, Doseing Jack at 3 scoops..I think Im coming down with something, started getting head pressure build up yesterday..I get up to walk around now feels like my head is about to explode....................... ..
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hey, Chris now that you're on this low carb diet do you feel less of a pump in the gym? or feel depleted at all? I never tried it but am curious! Great job on your log!

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Hey, Chris now that you're on this low carb diet do you feel less of a pump in the gym? or feel depleted at all? I never tried it but am curious! Great job on your log!

I dont feel less of a pump,... no... doseing Jack3d, pumps are great..am i depleted allot quicker? Yes... thats why Ive brought carbs back into the mix..feeleing 110% better and stronger and going the yard! which i like though.. this is really a keep me honest log..hahaha

How many scoops of Jack3d are you utilizing?
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I for sure feel more depleted, and definitely less pumpage. I miss using SFL pre-workout, and I won't be adding in AS until I'm back on TKD. - I'm really not very happy with the fat loss from the CKD, so I may switch back sooner than I thought. I'll give it another couple of weeks.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    How many scoops of Jack3d are you utilizing?
    I started at 2 ..im sitting at around 2 1/2 right now. such tiny scoops had me thinking on ho wpotent it must be..I must say I do enjoy it.. I didnt work out today, Body feels like a mac truck hit it, super bad head pressure, neck and back aches ect ect...i did make a doctors appt though..its hurting just looking at this dam screen.. but your new AV is so bad ass I'll take this time

I for sure feel more depleted, and definitely less pumpage. I miss using SFL pre-workout, and I won't be adding in AS until I'm back on TKD. - I'm really not very happy with the fat loss from the CKD, so I may switch back sooner than I thought. I'll give it another couple of weeks.

I wasnt impressed.. More so the feeling in the gym.. I felt at times i was cutting myself short, not by choice though.. so thats hwy I brought carbs back into the mix..still keeping semi low, but a night and day difference.. with strength comes size baby!

Damn, I hope you feel better, man.
    Keep the fluids high!

Reputation Reputation

Damn, I hope you feel better, man.
    Keep the fluids high!
    Thanks man, seriously this **** started 3-4 days ago..im at the point where I cant move my neck the pain is so bad..lights are killing my eyes.. and my head feels like a bomb went off...and to add on top.. when i get up with all the pressure, I get so dizzy...that happen today..so pretty much the doctor got a nice liitle phone call from me today...seeing him first thing in the AM....
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Damn bro. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hope you get well soon bud, like Fin said keep them fluids up

How are you feeling?
    The package is here; I will dose before the Falcon's game so I can really yell loudly and annoy the ghey Dolphin's fans.

Reputation Reputation

How are you feeling?
    The package is here; I will dose before the Falcon's game so I can really yell loudly and annoy the ghey Dolphin's fans.
    Sweet man! ...Thanks for asking Iron....Bro I took the last 4-5 days off ... The doc wanted to do a lumbar puncture.... I had one done years back, and I was hurting for months after..but he put me on some meds, and im about 80% right now..Thats whats happens when your around groups of hundreds in a city man....Let me know whow everything works out bud
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Man you know dam well you have some bomb ass pork fried rice where you are...

Brought Carbs back into my diet today" LG's Perfect Carb", pre & post Work out felt awesome...Repped out 195 for 6 times on last set of Incline today...flat bench I worked 210 for all sets...Trying to break through this damm wall thats in my way..felt super strong on Incline.. I was getting to a point of weakness in the gym, Strength was there but 0 Drive!

Still dosing Relora, Doseing Jack at 3 scoops..I think Im coming down with something, started getting head pressure build up yesterday..I get up to walk around now feels like my head is about to explode....................... ..
    Good job on the incline bro thats good I did 165x6 last set just gettin back into it from incline db's. Good flat also...

Thanks man, seriously this **** started 3-4 days ago..im at the point where I cant move my neck the pain is so bad..lights are killing my eyes.. and my head feels like a bomb went off...and to add on top.. when i get up with all the pressure, I get so dizzy...that happen today..so pretty much the doctor got a nice liitle phone call from me today...seeing him first thing in the AM....
    Hope you are doing good bro...and hope it aint the swine flu that is running rampid over here....**** load of ppl even on base here got it...ppl need to learn how to wash their hands and ****....Oh yeah by the way the fried rice is kick ass hahahahahhahahah might have some this weekend hopefully....

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Good job on the incline bro thats good I did 165x6 last set just gettin back into it from incline db's. Good flat also...

Hope you are doing good bro...and hope it aint the swine flu that is running rampid over here....**** load of ppl even on base here got it...ppl need to learn how to wash their hands and ****....Oh yeah by the way the fried rice is kick ass hahahahahhahahah might have some this weekend hopefully....

Nice brother! man it sucks not having you around in the gym..hahahahaha no more shouting!

Today had a killer work out! Ive been back on carbs for about a week now, took the last week off, due to some wacked otu sickness i had, dosed Jack3d 2.5 scoops Supplemented LG's Perfect Carb prior to lifting and I was golden!...Perfect Carb is serioulsy golden guys.. for the price you cant beat it!

Weight was at 191 this morning which suprised me... thought it would be more.

So I followed 4 chest , and 3 Tri work outs today...huge pump! felt the shirt streching, which was a good feeling, I knocked out all flat benching on the smith machine today due to the fact of no spotter.. which I didnt mind going to failure was fun, and didnt have to worry about crushing my face with the bar, and being that guy in the gym yelling for a SPOT! hahaha

BeBig.... be on the look out for new flavors for Anadraulic state baby!
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Nice brother! man it sucks not having you around in the gym..hahahahaha no more shouting!

Today had a killer work out! Ive been back on crabs for abotu a week now, took the last week off, due to some wacked otu sickness i had, dosed Jack3d 2.5 scoops Supplemented LG's Perfect Carb prior to lifting and I was golden!...Perfect Carb is serioulsy golden guys.. for the price you cant beat it!

Weight was at 191 this morning which suprised me... thought it would be more.

So I followed 4 chest , and 3 Tri work outs today...huge pump! felt the shirt streching, which was a good feeling, I knocked out all flat benching on the smith machine today due to the fact of no spotter.. which I didnt mind going to failure was fun, and didnt have to worry about crushing my face with the bar, and being that guy in the gym yelling for a SPOT! hahaha

BeBig.... be on the look out for new flavors for Anadraulic state baby!

So you're back on CRABS huh ahahahaahahh
    ahhaahahaah sorry bro couldn't resist roflmao!!!!!!! Got Jacked comin BUT need some perfect carb and some of those great LG Sciences BCEAA's I just ran out tonite....So perfect carb is where its at huh? Energy for lifting correct? It def sucks not having you around in the gym either Yelling LETS GO BE BITCH AHHAHAAHAHHHAAHH ....Well hey man glad to hear your doing better TEAR IT UP DOGGY... NEW AS HUH????HMMMM SOUNDS GOOD....
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

looking good there Chris... thats a strong come back after that week off.. keep up the good work, bro, I gotta try that perfect carb soon and the new AS flavors as in multiple!
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Glad to see you're back in this. I'm jealous of that carb-intake! I've been doing 48hr carb-ups, so it's not so bad, but I would feel so much more anabolic sucking down CHO post-workout every day. As I said, I'll probably go back to TKD a few weeks into the cycle.
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Glad to see you're back in this. I'm jealous of that carb-intake! I've been doing 48hr carb-ups, so it's not so bad, but I would feel so much more anabolic sucking down CHO post-workout every day. As I said, I'll probably go back to TKD a few weeks into the cycle.
    Do you recommend TKD based on your experience? From what I have researched it seems like a good diet for my goals and still allows me to have a 50-100 carbs around workouts which sounds great. I did Atkins when it was really popular and stuck with it for a long while.

Do you recommend staying no carb for the first 2 weeks to get into ketosis before adding carbs around workouts?

Similar Forum Threads

1. ~LG33 Back in town~
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 04:23 AM
  2. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:46 AM
  3. ~LG33~ Goes Outlaw!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 406