~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. bison beef is awesome, I def. think it is the best tasting burger you will ever have. I also believe it has a huge amount of protein in it. I forget which one but I believe it's bison, buffalo, then venison on the scale of the highest counts of protein.

2. Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    bison beef is awesome, I def. think it is the best tasting burger you will ever have. I also believe it has a huge amount of protein in it. I forget which one but I believe it's bison, buffalo, then venison on the scale of the highest counts of protein.
    right............ i looked it up; 96/4 beef is 24g of protein, 4g fat... bisson was like 28-29g for almost the same serving with a little less fat...
    •   

3. Keep in mind that you NEED the fat. You want a good bit of it throughout the day, otherwise that protein will be used for energy and that's not what you want.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Keep in mind that you NEED the fat. You want a good bit of it throughout the day, otherwise that protein will be used for energy and that's not what you want.

Ive been adding in extra virgin olive oil for fats, and cheese...you are right though..I just want to try it out, maybe it two meals a day... I like to through it in my egg omlets I make in the morning....try something different..

5. well its day # 6 and this morning is when I really seen changes...most of the change was in my abdominal area, so this will push me for another few weeks unless something else comes my way... I thought I would crash the first week, which happen the first go around of this, but it seems I'm more mentally focus now then I was before... I do have to go out this weekend and buy some food; maybe tomorrow the beef and chicken will be on sale! haha

I was looking at this one site for TKD/CKD diets and there calculator show I need almost 2000g of carbs on a refeed day; theres now way!..is there? im thinking it might be way off.. any input anyone? how does one really know when there body is in ketosis? i guess when you start leaning out....

Protein - 193 grams.
    Carbs - 1930-2316 grams.
    Fat - No more than 88 grams.

^^ this is what im getting for refeed/carb load days ..
    •   

6. Are you sure it's not 2000cals FROM carbs? = 500g?

I see most guys hit between 500-600g of carbs on refeed days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Are you sure it's not 2000cals FROM carbs? = 500g?

I see most guys hit between 500-600g of carbs on refeed days.
    It could be but it doesnt say, but now that i really think about it and i do the simple math 4 cals come from 1g of carbohydrate, so there is room there..., but this says to start on a friday night and go till sunday, which in total it could be correct.. by why have a 3 day carb load?

8. I thought I ate a lot of carbs, LOL
    doing my own thang!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    It could be but it doesnt say, but now that i really think about it and i do the simple math 4 cals come from 1g of carbohydrate, so there is room there..., but this says to start on a friday night and go till sunday, which in total it could be correct.. by why have a 3 day carb load?
    Start Friday, go through Saturday, and then use Sunday as a day to try to kick back into Ketosis faster. Do some fasted cardio and get back on your regular CKD diet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Start Friday, go through Saturday, and then use Sunday as a day to try to kick back into Ketosis faster. Do some fasted cardio and get back on your regular CKD diet.

is there a way to really tell if your in ketosis?, I had my carb up day yeserday...damm it was good, cooking steaks and beef right now..4g carb day today.. next week i'll carb up, friday/saturday.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    is there a way to really tell if your in ketosis?, I had my carb up day yeserday...damm it was good, cooking steaks and beef right now..4g carb day today.. next week i'll carb up, friday/saturday.
    You carbed up already? How long have you been on the diet?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You carbed up already? How long have you been on the diet?
    total of 8 days I started 2 days prior to the log, i only brought in about 125g of carbs yesterday..I had no choice, it was my anniversary it wasnt a real carb up day, but coming from single digits, it felt like it was...its more info for the prep next week..I was going to start next weekend but since i had carbs yesterday i might bump it out...but i did an ass load of cardio this morning, and yard work, so im sure i burnt through them already. im at 4 g of crabs for the day so far right now.

13. It's quite imperative to go 2 weeks without a high carb day at the beginning of the diet. You might have to consider yourself back at Square 1.

Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a good one.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's quite imperative to go 2 weeks without a high carb day at the beginning of the diet. You might have to consider yourself back at Square 1.

ya think so? even at the amount i brought in? i kinda chalk it up to being CKD for 8 days then a big TKD for one day

15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a good one.
    11 years man! it was nice

16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ya think so? even at the amount i brought in? i kinda chalk it up to being CKD for 8 days then a big TKD for one day
    Hahah! Nice. - I don't know man, from what I'm told, it's real important to go for two full weeks without a refeed. You could be fine, but I'm not sure. 125g more than enough to throw your body out of ketosis.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Hahah! Nice. - I don't know man, from what I'm told, it's real important to go for two full weeks without a refeed. You could be fine, but I'm not sure. 125g more than enough to throw your body out of ketosis.
    I think i should be fine..I'll kno wlooks wise this week...but check it, im about to go pick up some more meats, im goona pick up some Bisson also , Oh and did i say relora? im just saying..hahaha, my luck now , they wont have it! will follow up..

Met...You've dosed Relora already...Im going start with 3 doses morning afternoon and mid evening..

Question is, Im going to pick up some Jack3d tomorrow, should i wait to take my 2nd dose untill after i work out? not sure if it wil counter act with a pre work out drink or not..

18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I think i should be fine..I'll kno wlooks wise this week...but check it, im about to go pick up some more meats, im goona pick up some Bisson also , Oh and did i say relora? im just saying..hahaha, my luck now , they wont have it! will follow up..

Met...You've dosed Relora already...Im going start with 3 doses morning afternoon and mid evening..

Question is, Im going to pick up some Jack3d tomorrow, should i wait to take my 2nd dose untill after i work out? not sure if it wil counter act with a pre work out drink or not..
    I bought a bunch of 90/10 ground sirloin today at $1.10 off per lb. Got it stock-piled in the freezer. Cashier asked me if I was having a cookout. Haha. - I told her to stfu and keep bagging...nah I'm just playing.

I don't think it will matter too much whether you take it before or after the workout. I don't see it effecting anything negatively. I'd probably do it beforehand. Keep the cortisol lower during the workout. It tends to boost up after an hour of hard lifting, so it should help keep it down.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I bought a bunch of 90/10 ground sirloin today at $1.10 off per lb. Got it stock-piled in the freezer. Cashier asked me if I was having a cookout. Haha. - I told her to stfu and keep bagging...nah I'm just playing.

I don't think it will matter too much whether you take it before or after the workout. I don't see it effecting anything negatively. I'd probably do it beforehand. Keep the cortisol lower during the workout. It tends to boost up after an hour of hard lifting, so it should help keep it down.

stfu and keep bagging... nice one..thats a killer price man!, my lady just looked at me funny...she was ugly anyways...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.lol I just bought 2lbs of bisson, cost me almost 9$, 4.99lb.. I just cooked it up.. Its good, dont get me wrong, not that dam good for 5$ a lb.. picked up a few faimly sizes of 93/7, so that'll last me through the week, starting tuesday im going to start chopping of chicken and adding it in..

Bought the Relora, only size they had was 60ct bottles; so 3 a day, for 20 days lookign foward to it, i'll take it pre then, and see how it goes

theres this place having a wicked sale on the Isopures.. 20$ a case! gonna picked one or two up tomorrow with Jack3d pre to hitting the gym..

lol, stfu and keep bagging

20. $5/lb for bison actually doesn't sound bad. But ya, the taste doesn't make you think of running through fields of daisies or anything. - Bison is something I buy if (1) I want to feel baller, and (2) I'm able to make it effing delicious. Throw it on a whole wheat bun with some swiss cheese and a slice of pineapple. Yummmmm!

Man, I got some brown rice flour for my carb up day. I have to take pictures post workout, so I'm going to get some extra pumpage going at the gym, slam about 60g of brown rice flour and 60g WMS post-workout. - I can't wait until Friday!!!!

Oh, and for the cheat, I've got some delicious Dogfish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA. I don't know what I'm going to eat for dinner, but hopefully it involves fine wenches and potatoes!

21. In regards to your Relora question -

When you do workout?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    In regards to your Relora question -

When you do workout?
    Directly after administering his Relora via his rectum.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    best absorption!...I work out at 11am now.. I dosed 3 today, 1@ 6am,
    2nd @ 10:30am, and the 3rd around 3pm..felt a little weak today in the gym, but was still pushed through like a fat chick at free food give-a-way ha-ha... picked up Jack3d so looking foward to that tomorrow.. grabed up some isopure case sale for 25$ I was in the shopping mode...good news is i only took in took in 3g of carbs today!

24. Make sure you take the last dose pre-bed.

25. Directly after administering his Relora via his rectum.
    hahahha

I would reccomend taking your Relora post w/o because that is when cortisol is highest, except when you first wake up. So take it first thing in morning, first thing post w/o and first thing pre bed. Those are .02c
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    geese... tough crowd in here.... I dont suppose thats from experience?

good job on your log LG33! keep up the good work!

27. Alright guys...... tonight i'll dose my last pre bed.. During the day I have to force my self to eat! so this relora is no joke...havent gotten upset at all at work..made me think ? am i having really good days or is it really taking the stress out...

I weighed in this morning down 2 pounds 191..but looking more define..could this be the start of a recomp, or really leaning out...

Dosed the Jack3d today, taste wasnt bad..im a fan of lemon lime I dosed it to close to my workout though, started out slow but towards the end i couldnt leave, kept adding in more exercises.. the pumps towards the end were Insane! so that was a bonus...

today a total of 6 carbs...which was my one LG shake...what sucks is, im digging the heck out of the new vanilla! so its hard to consume only one shake... I took in 195g of protein just from foods today, add on one LG shake 50 grams and one apple melon Isopure which is 40grams..but 0 carbs there.....

28. Relora works pretty good to control cortisol right? I read that it controls stress related hormones and I know cortisol is one of the major ones. I have thought about adding it along with VAT Attack in week 3 of my PCT, but I am unsure.

Awesome work on the no carb thing. I think I will be following your lead in around a month. I need to research the refeed thing more because in the past I went low carb for 6+ months and stayed below 20-30 carbs a day (less than 10 during the first 2 weeks)!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Relora works pretty good to control cortisol right? I read that it controls stress related hormones and I know cortisol is one of the major ones. I have thought about adding it along with VAT Attack in week 3 of my PCT, but I am unsure.

Awesome work on the no carb thing. I think I will be following your lead in around a month. I need to research the refeed thing more because in the past I went low carb for 6+ months and stayed below 20-30 carbs a day (less than 10 during the first 2 weeks)!
    your correct about the relora from what I have read and spoke to folks about... i'm two days on it right now..,and heard nothing but huge things about it.. the goal is to use your fat as you fuel source. I had to literally force food into me today! I can tell a huge difference already and iím only 10days into it... Iím sure with the Jack3d and relora and the more intense work outs the recomp should become more noticeable..

30. was today your first taste of jack3d? did you use 1 or 2 scoops? I'm sure you will love this supp. I previously tried the old formula and rally loved it, I had some crazy pumps from those little scoops, I could never need more than 2 even. Today I brought home the new formula which from what I hear is even better, I'm really looking forward to it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ~LG33 Back in town~
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:23 AM
  2. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:46 AM
  3. ~LG33~ Goes Outlaw!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences