~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. sorry for being late my brethren.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sorry for being late my brethren.
    I don't even know who you are anymore.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't even know who you are anymore.
    sorry brotha. i feel really crappy being away from AM for a few.

  4. Cool sunny..wondering what happen to you..as long as everything is ok...we all need a break at times

  5. Geeeeeeeeez! I hate chicken already!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Geeeeeeeeez! I hate chicken already!
    Go the beef route. It's much better.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Go the beef route. It's much better.
    Im going to pick some up this week, I loaded up on turkey and chicken and fish... I can make some mean lean beef

    Right now, Im very bothered at work, the thought of certian foods is starting to bother me, few guys bought some pizza tonight, and I had to leave the office! This is like quiting smoking, once your past the first week or two its all down hill...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im going to pick some up this week, I loaded up on turkey and chicken and fish... I can make some mean lean beef

    Right now, Im very bothered at work, the thought of certian foods is starting to bother me, few guys bought some pizza tonight, and I had to leave the office! This is like quiting smoking, once your past the first week or two its all down hill...
    I buy my beef 93/7 and cook it up with just enough taco seasoning and taco sauce, and add a little provologne cheese. That's 3 of my meals right there. Haha.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I buy my beef 93/7 and cook it up with just enough taco seasoning and taco sauce, and add a little provologne cheese. That's 3 of my meals right there. Haha.
    dam that makes me hungry..Im going to start switching off, im getting to a point where im starting to twitch

  10. Subscribed!

    ~ Iron
    Team NUTRA (Gooooooo team!)


    I crack myself up!
    •   
       


  11. i buy 73/27 ground beef. i like the extra calories. i'm a calorie whore.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i buy 73/27 ground beef. i like the extra calories. i'm a calorie whore.
    Is that chuck? I've never noticed chuck to be that much cheaper than what I buy, so I just go for the 93/7 and get my fats from the other sources. Resolve just gave me a recipe for "Flax Bread" which is great stuff to add in to a keto diet. Only ~1g of CHO/slice.

  13. you should move to cali then 73/27 i can find in bulk for 99 cents per pound. 93/7 is 3.99 a pound...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Subscribed!

    ~ Iron
    Team NUTRA (Gooooooo team!)


    I crack myself up!
    It begins! hahaha thanks for coming in bro

  15. Well I just picked up 96/4 leen beef..1.44lb cost me 4.35.. serving size is 4oz, i just dd the conversion and I have 23oz's.. Irish, you said you can get 3 meals out of it? how much do you buy lb wise? Im thinking this should be plenty to bring to work tonight.. well, my hungry ass already took a few bites

  16. WTF! how lucky is this dude...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc"]YouTube - Guy hit in head with .50 caliber ricochet[/ame]

  17. I feel your pain with this no carb thing. I had to drop my addiction to Dr. Pepper the first time I did the Atkin's diet. Plus my wife is Mexican so almost every meal there are tortillas, rice and beans involved. I think I stuck to that diet much better than I have on the calorie counting ones though and the diet worked well...until I started going back to carbs.

    If I do it again I have less far to go to hit my goals and can use the workouts and cardio to burn off the carbs vs. sitting on my ass the way I used to!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Well I just picked up 96/4 leen beef..1.44lb cost me 4.35.. serving size is 4oz, i just dd the conversion and I have 23oz's.. Irish, you said you can get 3 meals out of it? how much do you buy lb wise? Im thinking this should be plenty to bring to work tonight.. well, my hungry ass already took a few bites
    Nah, I get about 2.20 meals out of 1.5lbs.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nah, I get about 2.20 meals out of 1.5lbs.
    Correct my if im wrong... its 4oz a serving 1.44 is 23oz's so @ 24g of protein per serving that comes out to 138g of protein, thats damm good..i ended up spliting it up to 3 meals at work tonight.. the nice thing is i only took in 6g of carbs today last nights work out and im about to go hit the gym again for tonight, all in all im feeling great today! i have some plans for this meat.. going to start to kick it up a knotch next week!

    Bought my anouther Isopure today, chiiled orange or some ****...man im digging those..0 carbs and they tasts fantastic! but damm $$$$

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I feel your pain with this no carb thing. I had to drop my addiction to Dr. Pepper the first time I did the Atkin's diet. Plus my wife is Mexican so almost every meal there are tortillas, rice and beans involved. I think I stuck to that diet much better than I have on the calorie counting ones though and the diet worked well...until I started going back to carbs.

    If I do it again I have less far to go to hit my goals and can use the workouts and cardio to burn off the carbs vs. sitting on my ass the way I used to!
    bro your in heaven! Mexican is on my top list of foods! well it was untill I started this.. how you did it bro, i'll never know total dedication! Im looking foward to next week for a tape and weigh in, as long as my weight stays the same but cut down on the tape it'll be worth it...maybe in 2-3 weeks i might see a little bump in my tummy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Correct my if im wrong... its 4oz a serving 1.44 is 23oz's so @ 24g of protein per serving that comes out to 138g of protein,
    That all changes after you cook it my friend. Weigh your food AFTER you cook it, drain it, and let the moisture evaporate. 4oz raw is NOT 4oz cooked. Huge difference.

    Nice work on the 6g of carbs! That's awesome. Cheers to that!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That all changes after you cook it my friend. Weigh your food AFTER you cook it, drain it, and let the moisture evaporate. 4oz raw is NOT 4oz cooked. Huge difference.

    Nice work on the 6g of carbs! That's awesome. Cheers to that!
    your right, i totally over looked that..,wtf was i thinking..

  23. I can not low carb my diet, that is almost suicide for me LOL!
    doing my own thang!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I can not low carb my diet, that is almost suicide for me LOL!
    I thought it would be too, but I'm actually enjoying it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I thought it would be too, but I'm actually enjoying it.
    YA me to until I worked out fasted this morning, I had to go in early so I was like well.................. I hit single digit carbs yesterday, lets kick it up..RIGHT! fukc man I about died in the gym.. but very surprisingly I held on to my strength, but was only able to rep 230 for my last set 3 times had a tiny bit of help on the last rep.. all in all I would say that isn’t too bad. Could have been better, or id would have liked it to be..

    Irish your doing fasted W/Os everyday? man...your super natural bro! hahahaha

    I will say weighed in this am ..193 to the T, re taped and was at 33 3/4 on the waist re taped 2 more times and got the same..so 5 days in and 1/4 inch off, weight holding up, very cool.... I’m about to cook me up some beef baby, i'm just saying................lol

  26. Gnarly
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  27. Yep, every training session is fasted. - Drink that BC+EAA boiiiiii!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Yep, every training session is fasted. - Drink that BC+EAA boiiiiii!
    yo crazy MOFO!... on another note, have you ever had bisson beef before? anyone for that matter?

  29. Ya, I've had bison. It's good, but expensive.

  30. yea that what I heard, more of a better taste.. I need to see what it goes for in my neck of the world..., I just did not want fork out some duckets$ if it taste like $hit.... but then again wouldnt be the first time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ~LG33 Back in town~
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 06:23 AM
  2. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:46 AM
  3. ~LG33~ Goes Outlaw!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 06:43 AM
  4. The Longest Journey - Super Long Pulsed Cycle
    By Jaryu in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Log in
Log in