Operation Offseason: Future's Journal

1. Future

Smile Operation Offseason: Future's Journal

After completing my 2nd contest this past weekend its time to grow...alot. Basic training with alot of compound exercises at this time.

Diet will be with whole foods for a while and I will add in my supplements slowly. I am using LBAs, multi and creatine. Nothing fancy. Just effective.

As of last night I was a rebounded 265. I have no weight goals. Nothing more than to grow muscle EVERYWHERE.

Getting back to heavy dips. Felt good until the dip station tipped. LOL It will take some time but my strength will come back.

Tonight I started back squatting. Had some back spasms so I would rest as needed. The weights were somehow off on one side. Same plates but was heavier. Tweaked my sciatic a bit. Took 585 down raw with no issue but it was not feeling right so I stopped...I learned from the past...went lighter still squatting my work sets to failure. Can't complain. And I miss squatting my way. I am using a bar ride on the base of my traps with a shoulder width stance.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am doing the same rebounding from a show. it is good to get in some food and train hard.goodluck to you.

how much did you weigh in at?

I remember a story of a guy who gained like 40 lbs in one day. he competed then went to the cheesecake factory ate tons and tons of food(I bet it cost a ton) and the next day he was up forty pounds and it took him a week to feel right again.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm in for this ride. Can't wait to read about your training as it should definitely provide me with some motivation.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Future's Journal
    By Future in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 01:18 AM
  2. Offseason Quad
    By M16 in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:30 AM
  3. Offseason Pics
    By pavb10 in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:25 PM
  4. PAV's ENTIRE OFFSEASON LOG
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:10 AM
  5. Offseason:Do you know how many calories you take in per day?
    By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 07:50 PM