X's Cleaning out my Closet Cut!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Alright, did 2 cardio sessions yesterday for a total of an hour...

today i am just doing a night cardio because i had my first session of PT this morning, this is not going to be fun....

my energy was way down today too...strange

2. Cardio

Aight, tonight it was 30 minutes HIIT on the stationary bike/elliptical AND another 15 minutes regular cardio at a decent heart rate/intensity as either a warm-up/cool down or change of pace....

Weigh-in tomorrow morning, PT session #2 tomorrow afternoon...

My shoulder is sore as **** from that, i could definitely feel the rotator workouts.....

Word of advice to anyone out there willing to listen.... DO ROTATOR EXCERCISES and do them OFTEN!!! build that up, this is NOT a fun experience, and i would do rotator stretches somewhat, not nearly enough though!!! do that **** up all you out there just starting out, dont be an idiot like me!
    •   

3. Update

So... it was weigh-in day and im im down to 198 at 28% (according to the scale I have)... that is a total drop of 5 lbs and 2% bf... i guess thats not too shabby...

I am tweaking my diet, as i think i have found that to be one of my issues was not getting enough fats and too much protein, but it has been fixed so i will see how it works out....

Sorry my log is down to just cardio, but this shoulder thing is a real pain in the balls... i get the prognosis next week, whether or not i should recieve surgery... uhh...
  4. Cardio

Last night was a total of 30 minutes, 10 warm-up then 20 HIIT on the elliptical, it was the same this morning...

Noticing an almost constant headache.... I think i fixed my diet and am progressing into Ketosis... its not going to be a fun few days for me....
  5. OUCH!!!!!!

So, PT this morning...lets just say ouch to that!

I had a different trainer, and he had me put my arm behind my back and tried to stretch my shoulder, WOW, i think he found the problem, i couldnt get my hand halfway up my lower back, and it hurt like hell, did some things to stretch it out but MAN,that was rough...

PM cardio tonight... i woke up too late for AM... i also bought a tape measure, maybe that will be a better measure for me....
    •   

6. Missed cardio over te weekend because i was not feeling so well... cardio this morning for 30 mins...

last PT session, going to see the Dr again @ 1:30 to discuss my options/progress....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 11:30 PM
  2. cleaning out my receptors
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
  3. Help me Clean out my cabinet with my upcoming PCT
    By whitedevil74 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 12:23 PM