Chub's workout log

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Work in progress! I'll update later on tonight ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Today was a day off from the gym apart from the run i'm away to go on

Changing my workout routine up, any tips would be helpful. see new training program

:banana:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was a day off from the gym apart from the run i'm away to go on

Changing my workout routine up, any tips would be helpful. see new training program

:banana:
First in.

Looks good, Dave.

As mentioned Power Cleans on Leg day would be better (or you could do them on Shoulders day and do a Barbell Clean and Press instead of DB Military Press). And taking out Leg Extensions, focussing more on quads with squats (and then hamstrings/glutes focus during leg press).

i.e. Legs:
Powercleans
Squats
Leg Press - high on the plate

What day you do your Legs is fine. If they're a body-part that you're trying to work more on, though, doing them on Monday would be advisable, having had Sunday Off.

Also, taking out the DB front raises on Shoulders/Traps day, and doing something for your rear delts.

Perhaps doing:
Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Cardio
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Shoulders/Traps
Friday - Cardio
Saturday - Chest/Triceps
Sunday - OFF

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ok cheers, looks good!

Last few days i've just been feeling extremely tired. Got 8 hours sleep last night then when i woke up i was still tired, fell back asleep for another hour.

Funny thing is though the last few days i feel like i look better in the mirror. My shoulders seem to be coming out more. chest seems more fuller and arms even though i've hardly been in the gym the last 12 days.

yesterday aswell i just ate crap all day. Junk food left right and centre :( was tasty though lol

Chest today though :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQXxxuKutRc"]YouTube - The Running Man - Running Away With You[/ame]

:D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today. Will update after work :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
after warm up

Db bench press 5x5
Db incline bench press 4x8
Db flies 3x8
Tricep cable pull down 3x8
Dips – 5x10

Managed the 4 sets of incline but not the 8 reps, got out 5,6,6,5

Finished off with dips, maybe I should of done these earlier on. Struggled quite a bit when I got too 30 reps and onwards. Managed 10 pulls ups at the end of my workout, couldn’t do anymore.

Strength was ok, not as explosive as it could have been. Only had breakfast before hitting the gym. Usually I’ll have a good 3/4 meals in me before hitting the gym.

Focus was insane

Endurance not great but I put that down to not having much to eat.

Motivation up and down, good while in the gym.

Appetite has been high this evening, fridge is packed for the coming week :D

Libido - stupidly high :hump:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oHWsj0FkC8"]YouTube - Kevin & Perry Go Large - Post Office[/ame]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing is though the last few days i feel like i look better in the mirror. My shoulders seem to be coming out more. chest seems more fuller and arms even though i've hardly been in the gym the last 12 days.
That happens when you have a break (but not for too long) sometimes; it gives your body a chance to recuperate.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so yesterday was my day off but i'm still following my pull ups. Kinda fell behind with them too. Managed 125 in the evening but still had more to do.

So today i've got 210 to get caught up.

Day 71 today, it's getting real hard

Legs today!

I'll also update at some point about my diet and what supps i'm using for the ones who haven't followed any of my other logs!

Last night and this morning/afternoon my appetite has just been insanely high :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subed chub oh and btw very very nice pic on the top there...wonder where that came from hahaha lmao
haha yeah it was a good one!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Monday was legs

Done some low weight leg extensions while i waited to do squats, some guy was just finishing up bent over rows. Didn't have long to wait. Warmed up with some light squats too then:

Squats 5x5
Leg extension 4x10
Leg press 3x8
3x8 power clean

After that i done 80 pull-ups. I'm packing in the 100-day pull up challenge on day 70. Just not getting a chance to get them done, as I don't have a bar at home, plus my lats/biceps are just constantly sore! I have noticed that my upper body strength has increased, bench has gone up too.

Strength was ok. nothing special, my legs are rubbish. I was squatting away 56kg (i know) when some guy came over and told me to get a belt because he hurt himself. I don't intend to go really heavy though so i won't get a belt. Think i'll change up the 5x5 on squats and go lighter and just rep it out for 12-15. Guess the guy was just trying to be helpful!

Power cleans kicked my arse. It was on the assisted smiths machine so it felt kinda weird.

Focus not that great wasn’t a balls to the walls day like my chest workout. Really looking forward to my shoulders workout for some reason!

Endurance was good. Hopefully it’ll increase when I get my new LG sciences BCAA’s and start using my bulk BCAA more. Just finishing up a Purple Wraath tub at the moment. Really don’t like the taste anymore. Got a lemon flavour sample coming too.

Motivation is good.

Appetite frigging high :) keep slipping up and eating crap. ate a whole bag of chocolate clusters the other night. tasty though!

Libido - high

Lately I’ve just realised how well IGF-2 worked for my DOMS. It’s almost 2am on Wednesday morning and my legs are crying from Monday’s workout. I was going to go for a run after I finished at work but their just too sore! :(

Back tomorrow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oyTUwObKg"]YouTube - Chris Cornell - Climbing Up The Walls [HD][/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Got to bed a lot later than i thought last night while i'd planned on getting up early. up at 12, gym at one so i'm just chomping some oats down before i head off :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljQoQjrZJw"]YouTube - Faith No More - Falling To Pieces[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday was back.

So woke up after about 5 hours sleep, stayed up late watching Dexter then fell asleep. I would of went back to sleep after my alarm but a friend phoned and wanted to hit the gym so that got me out of bed. I still much prefer to workout on my own but I went down anyway.

I was planning 5x10 on deadlifts but I went for 5x5 and went a lot heavier.
Heavy on the bent over rows too 4x8. Cable lat pull down, 5x5 I think it was. Face pulls with a straight bar on the cable pully machine, think next time I’ll try using a rope. The gym I was at has no Olympic bars so the deads and bent over rows were on the assisted smiths machine. Tried some wide grip pull ups to finish off but I could only manage about 4.

Strength was ok. I woke up and had drive plus rpm then 30mins later had some oats and a shake then headed to the gym. Would of felt better if I’d had more in me.

Focus quite good. Squeezing out those last few reps even when it felt like my forearms were on fire :)

Endurance was normal

Motivation is high

Appetite is great, ate a lot that day, increased the amount of milk I drink now too since the milk man drops so much of it off.

Libido – high!

woke up on thursday morning feeling like a brick. Hurt all over, traps and legs were just numb. DOMS were insane. Another night with little sleep, just couldn't get to sleep. I was working late and starting early in the morning. Crawled out of bed and had some breakfast. Thursday was suppose to be cardio but felt to tired after working a spilt shift.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4"]YouTube - Tool - Lateralus[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been thinking a lot about my goals the last couple of days and what I want to achieve. For awhile I was maintaining my cals at around 2700-3000 the last month or so. I’ve lost a bit of fat and my weight is down 3-4lbs.That was with some cardio too. Had a few people say I look skinnier in the face.

Lately I’ve started to ramp my cals up again and tomorrow I’ll be aiming to hit 4000 each day and maintain for probably 8-12weeks. As well I’ve started upped the amount of good fats I’m taking in. hopefully I’ll be managing 30% of my daily diet coming from fats. Since I’ve increased my fat intake I’ve noticed a slight strength increase plus my libido has been more raging!

I want a nice clean bulk out of this. I need to stop eating rubbish all the time like I’ve been doing, all it’s going to do is add extra fat I don’t need! I know I can get all the cals in that I need from a clean diet.

The last month supplement wise I’ve been running the following:

NeoVar Recomped
Drive
RPM

Also my usual staples, fish oil, multi vit, purple wraath, NoXidant, gut health and Poseidon.

I’ll be starting up IGF-2 again next week when it comes with another bottle of Drive.

This will be the first time I’ve tried IGF-2, Drive, RPM and NeoVar all together :)

I’ll be doing cardio twice a week for the health benefits too!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xKy6Ep-_CE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I’ll be starting up IGF-2 again next week when it comes with another bottle of Drive.

This will be the first time I’ve tried IGF-2, Drive, RPM and NeoVar all together :) ...
You're in for a surprise then. And if you think that your libido gets wild just using either IGF-2 or Drive, wait until you use them TOGETHER! (At least that's what happens with males; females' libido (well, mine anyways, since I'm the only female I know of who has run everything together) is more dependent on mood and emotions, as opposed to physiology and hormones).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Woman are just trouble.

I'm away for a drink.

I'll update at some point, done chest today, good workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I know i said i was wanting a straight out bulk but i think if i'm going to be keeping my cals clean i'll be coming out with more of a recomp effect hopefully. My main goal is to gain more mass but limit the amount of fat i put on as i've got a little bit of chub already.

also sorry for the lack of update!

Depends on the woman (and on the man involved).
I guess your right. Things arn't as bad as i thought though

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Friday (23rd) was shoulders. Alright workout. Strength was pretty good. I’ve been leaving 2mins-2.30min breaks between sets lately but I’ve changed that to a 1min-1.30secs break since I done chest on Sunday.

Can’t remember much about my shoulder workout actually, my memory can be terrible at times.

So chest on Sunday. Weight for flat and incline was down slightly from last week. I have started doing incline before flat now too.

Db bench press 5x5
Db incline bench press 4x8
Db flies 3x8
Close grip bench – 3x6
Triceps cable pull down 3x8
Dips – 10,9,7,6,4

I got quite annoyed that I couldn’t do the weight I was doing on my previous chest workout. Dropped the weight and carried on with my workout. Motivation was great. Flying through my workout with the weight I could manage. Pump was insane, I’ve not had a pump like that in my chest for ages. Felt rock solid!

Dips were murder, nice and slow :)

Cals were pretty good for the day. Did go out and have a few drinks. Had to stop my friend getting his head kicked in over a stupid game of football, when will people learn!

Monday was a day off, also a spilt shift at work. Cals were really low most of the day till the evening. Motivation was low as hell. Just wanted to sleep, went home on my spilt and napped instead of eating. Then probably got over 4000cals easy in the evening. I gotta stop binging on junk food!

Now that Tuesday is here it’s time for some back :)

YouTube - Tool - Parabola

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of IGF-2 (second bottle of Drive)

Deadlift 5x5
Pull ups 10/6/6
Bent over row 4x8
standing cable rope curl 4x8
lat pull down 4x8

Went quite heavy on the deadlifts but the weight felt really light, I’m sure I could have jacked the weight up another 20kg. I’ll defiantly be breaking a PR if this keeps up.

Focus: Was pretty good, apart from the distraction of having to do my sets of deadlifts when someone else was taking his break between sets from benching. There is just no room in that stupid little gym, but there isn’t anywhere else to go so I’ll have to make do! I did go in the early evening when its busy (6 guys) get the place to myself in the mornings :)

Strength: Excellent today, I wish I’d increased the amount I was lifting!

Sleep: Good night sleep the night before, 7 hours or so. Woke up a bit groggy.

Appetite: Not too bad, starts to rise as the day goes on! ate plenty.

Libido - starting to climb

Today (Wednesday) I made a day off. I was suppose to do some cardio but I just couldn’t get into going and doing it! So I ate most of the day, every 2 hours :)

YouTube - A Perfect Circle - The Outsider (live)

YouTube - Tool - Stinkfist

Tool is starting to dominate my Ipod now :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Done shoulders today, will update a bit later on :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders on Wednesday

3x10 arnold press as a warm up.

Shoulder press 3x5 and 1x4, couldn’t get that last rep out!
Shrugs 3x10
Incline rear delt flies 4x8 or whatever you call them. Enjoyed these, nice pump.
BB upright row 3x5
DB Side lateral raise 4x8 – found these quite tough going today.

Done a row afterwards too, only managed 1000 metres as I was pooped!

Focus: Real good on Wednesday, 1 min rest between sets, hammered it out!

Strength: ok, had to drop the weight a few times on certain exercises.

Sleep: 6hours, I’m not getting enough sleep!

Appetite: Been good.

Libido - high

Thursday was suppose to be cardio after working all day but again I managed to fall asleep. Motivation was really high while I was in bed trying to get to sleep!!!

DOMS the last week have been a nightmare. After back day i was just sore all over. Thursday my traps were killing me. They only last a day though. When i wasn't on IGF-2 DOMS would last 3/4 days. IGF-2 starting to kick in :)

YouTube - Kasabian - Underdog

side boob! :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Been busy the last few days, got chest done on Monday. Tuesday was suppose to be cardio but i missed it again!!!

Back today!

Muscles are starting to harden up nicely, thanks IGF-2 lol. Chest has been pumped/solid since monday :)

Diet is starting to get a lot better, looking A LOT leaner in the mirror today, weight is down slightly but i'm not worried about what weight i am :) I don't appear to be losing muscle!

so from wanting a total bulk its totally changed up to a recomp. Its summer! i don't wanna be bloaty :)

YouTube - ♫ Mousse T. vs The Dandy Warhols / Horny As A Dandy (FULL HQ w/LYRICS)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Insane back workout yesterday, i'll try get my update done later tonight, might go for a run though if i'm up for it. early start tomorrow.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Last Wednesday was back/bi’s. When I got up to 110kg I really felt like I could go higher but my grip really started to slip. Had no straps with me or chalk, never used chalk before either but I think I’ll have to get some! PR is 125kg which seems like it’ll be easily smashed soon. I was taking a 60secs between sets, normally I’d leave 120secs between sets for deads if I was going heavy. 110kg is heavy for me :(

Deadlifts

2x 50kg 10 reps

1x 100kg 5 reps
1x 105kg 5 reps
1x 110kg 5 reps
2x 100kg 5 reps

Bent over rows

4x8 50kg

Barbell curl 4x8 32kg

Close grip lat pull down
1x8 60kg
1x8 63.5kg
1x8 68kg

Db lat row

3x8 25kg

cable upright row

3x5 27kg

Overall it was an amazing workout.

Focus: spot on! Couldn’t even tell which songs I was listening to on my ipod I was so focused lol, just a noise in the background. However it was Tool I was listening too!

Strength: awesome, really felt like I could go a lot heavier!!

Sleep: can’t remember, must have been 7 hours give or take 30mins.

Appetite: Good

Libido - high

Really thought I was going to start hammering it in June but then the next day I just felt like crap. Diet had been awesome M/T/W. woke up on Thursday feeling like an elephant was sitting on me. Got up and going and felt a bit better, slight DOMs but not as sore as I thought I was going to be after the back workout. I’m sure I went back to bed for awhile. Had work later on in the evening, long shift.

Friday wasn’t any better, felt like crap still. Long arse spilt shifts over the weekend too.

Motivation has been 0. Friday and Saturday I got about 4 hours sleep each night. Saturday night I couldn’t get to sleep till 5am, slept till 2pm Sunday, working at 3pm till 2am.

The sleep I did get was quite deep, I’ve been waking up 2 hours before my alarm every day for some reason.

Diet has been all over the place, but getting in cals at work, constantly munching when I can!

IGF-2 dosing as remained the same.4/4 and on work out days 3/3/2. missed a few Drive doses :( and neovar.

Getting back on track now though.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHe9KTmOlng"]YouTube - the feeling rose[/ame]
also a nice big picture of the country :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FVi7SpQDk"]YouTube - Hooker with a Penis - Tool Video[/ame]

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chub how you finding IGF2 man? What benefits if any are you seeing?

As an aside, the nice big picture of the country above, looks exactly like the view from where live, where was it taken?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Chub how you finding IGF2 man? What benefits if any are you seeing?

As an aside, the nice big picture of the country above, looks exactly like the view from where live, where was it taken?
Photo was taken in Dumfriesshire. I live in the North East though near Inverness :)

I've already ran 2 bottles of IGF-2, which was part of my Havoc PCT a few months ago. So this is my 3rd bottle of IGF-2 i'm trying.

I've noticed deeper sleep.
Increased recovery, i'd say after week 4 i don't get any DOMs so i can really push myself in the gym.
Increases in strength and endurance
Libido increase.
Week 4-5+ my muscles feel really hard and full :)
Dreams are pretty wild too! :D

If you were thinking about trying it i'd say run two bottles straight to get the full benefit!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ty bro will do.

on a major cut currently, ordered 1 bottle but going to get another in now.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow along bud. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that Broodstar lol

I'll follow along bud. ;)

nice of you to drop in :)

I'll update tuesday/wednesday later tonight, off to see Terminator

:redeemerwhore:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders on tuesday.

Seated db military press 5x5 25kg - managed to complete 5x5 for the first time since i started this routine without having to drop the weight at all or miss out reps.

Db side lateral raises 4x8 10kg
Incline Rear delt flies 3x8 7.5kg - weight stayed the same, had to drop it last week.
DB shrugs 3x10 30kg - weight down 5kg since someone was using the 35kgs

Wide grip pull ups 6/6/5/5 - Dunno where these came from! I can never do wide grip pull ups. last reps on the first two sets were slow and hard. couldn't get 6 for the last two sets.

Focus: Could have been better, wasn’t in the zone but got it done.

Strength felt good. Pleased with the shoulder press, had to squeeze the last reps out though. Chuffed with the wide grip pull ups. Should of saved them for back day!

Sleep: 7 hours

Appetite: Climbing!

Libido – high as usual!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iby-dzo8HMk"]YouTube - The Offspring-The Kids Aren't Alright[/nomedia]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm terrible at keeping this up to date! i'll try tomorrow! got the next 3 days off so should get some updates done! sorry guys!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0O_QD-UZ8M"]YouTube - R.E.M. - E-Bow the Letter (with Thom Yorke)[/ame]

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Legs this evening!

brutal workout!
I'll see about updating tomorrow, tired so i'm off to bed :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Legs this evening!

brutal workout!
I'll see about updating tomorrow, tired so i'm off to bed :)
Looking forward to the update!

cheers!:cheers:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday

Back and bi’s

Bent over row

3x8 50kg
1x8 55kg

1x5 100kg
1x5 105kg
1x5 110kg
1x5 100kg
1x5 90kg

2x8 db lat row 25kg
1x8 db lat row 30kg
I may have done upright row, I can’t remember now lol.

Barbell curl 4x8, 10kg each side, think the bar is 12kg, I’ll have to check that. Felt pretty crap doing these, real struggle. Last week was flying. Not much work on bi’s this day.

Deadlifts weren’t as good as last week. Grip was really poor this time, my straps do help slightly but I couldn’t find them, still!

To many distractions today, one woman kept on getting in my way while I was doing rows. Just like walking right in front of me. Don’t see why she couldn’t of stood still awhile reading her program she had.

Strength – nothing great but ok

Energy – just wasn’t feeling it today

Pump – slight pump, more sore while doing barbell curl.

Appetite: good

Libido – normally high

Thursday

I was going to do cardio but it just never happened. DOMS in my traps were pretty bad. They were pretty bad after doing shrugs on Tuesday with my Shoulder workout. Even worse after deads Wednesday. Think I’ll change the shrugs to back day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo"]YouTube - Ram Jam "Black Betty"[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Friday

Worked a 7am-5pm without getting a break, my manage is a bitch. Still managed to eat though. Took in aa few tubs of tuna, couple shakes. Had planned to play catch up a bit in the evening with the meals and do some cardio. Got home at about half 5 lay on my bed then woke up at half 9. Too late for the gym :( ended up snoozing a bit longer then woke up at 11pm. Took my bedtime supps then went back to bed, couldn’t get to sleep till half 12/1. so cals that day really low.

Saturday

Set my alarm for 7am to get up and do chest. Never happened lol. Woke up just after 11, working at 12. Finished at half 6 then went and done chest.

Started off with dips instead of leaving them till last.

Dips 3x8

DB flat bench press
1x3 35kg
1x5 30kg
1x4 30kg
1x5 30kg

Incline
1x4 25kg
2x6 25kg

Flies
1x4 20kg
2x6 20kg

incline flies

2x6 12.5kg (way to light)

cable pull down

1x8 20kg
1x8 27.5kg
1x8 25kg

finished up with some standing DB bicep curls (3x10 20kg) since I slacked on my bi’s slightly on Wednesday. Must be well over a year since I’ve done bicep curls. Normally I stick with preacher curl or barbell curl. Awesome pump to finish off :)

so weight wise not a very good workout. Think my last chest workout or the one before that I completed 4x5 with the 35kgs and dropped the weight for the last set. Not this time though :(

Strength – nothing great but ok

Energy – just wasn’t feeling it today

Pump/Vascularity – Pump was just ridiculous. Veins visible creeping all over my chest down my shoulders and into my biceps. Chest, tri’s and bi’s all rock solid. More veins visible on my forearms.

Sleep: 8 and a half hours. Crazy dreams.

Libido – high

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtRJbHMAuo"]YouTube - R.E.M. on Letterman - Bad Day[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just back from doing shoulders.

legs and todays updates coming later this evening or tomorrow morning! away for an indian buffet now :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Legs

Squats 5x5
Barbell lunges 3x8
Power clean 4x8

I was going to do leg extensions after this but I was just knackered so called it a day. Awesome workout. swapped up leg press for barbell lunges.

Power cleans kicked my arse, didn’t think I’d make the 4x8 but I kept going. Lots of gritted teeth and sweating, same with barbell lunges.

Strength – Even though the weights weren’t that heavy on legs today I did have to push myself. Strength felt good though. Barbell lunges is a new exercise to me too so that’s probably why I’m still sore today (Wednesday) lol

Energy – really good. In the zone you could say!

Pump – pump was ok, my legs turn to jelly quite quickly. Just before starting each set of power cleans I could feel my legs trembling lol

Sleep: 7-8hours. Been waking up with a jolt you could say, feeling wide a wake and refreshed. However since my room is cold when I wake up and my bed is cosy I just roll up into a ball and go back to sleep. Makes for some insanely crazy dreams when I doze off again.

Appetite: good appetite on Sunday,

Libido – high ish

Got some crappy news after my workout. I don’t think its affecting me that much…but funeral on Saturday morning. Few guys at work are taking it pretty hard. Even though I knew this guy since I was 5 I wasn’t that close to him. Still sucks when someone dies though :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERdZt54S1g"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Today weight is down to 185lbs, thats with clothes on. I'm looking a lot more leaner though, muscles looking fuller, feeling solid. can you say recomp? :) Strength was pretty good yesterday for chest. legs today. will get some updates up after breakfast.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Monday – shoulders

Seated db military press

first set was easy! Thought I could increase the weight but kept it the same since it was just my first set. 2nd set got a bit tougher 3rd easy. 4th alright. Last set was tough, diving my feet firmly through the floor hurt due to my doms, struggled to get 3 reps out. Dropped weight and done another 6 reps.

Wide grip pull ups 6,5,5,4

Db side lateral raises 4x8 10kg
Incline Rear delt flies 3x8 7.5kg – bench I was using for incline felt like it was going to fall out under me lol. Won’t be using that bench again, was the only one free at the time.

DB shrugs 3x10 35kg

Focus: good

Sleep: good sleep the night before, deep.

Libido – high

Tuesday 16/6

Deadlifts

2x5 100kg
1x3 110kg
1x2 100kg

Crap that day. Felt really good as well, increased the weight to 130kg but didn’t manage then couldn’t manage 120. Just crap! Doms in my legs still from Sunday night, might have had something to do with it. They were still sore Thursday evening lol.

Bent over rows

2x8 50kg
2x8 55kg

barbell curl 4x8 32kg
Db curl 3x10 20kg
Lat row 4x8 30kg (easy)

Had the gym to myself, which was nice. Ended up breaking the water tower. The tap just popped off, totally wasn’t my fault! Near the end of my workout some young guy came in and said it was his 2nd day at the gym. Proceeded to ask me all the questions under the sun about working out and if I took protein shakes. I was kinda in a rush, what do you tell a new guy in 1 minute intervals lol.

He started asking me how to get the V shape and when I was working out next etc. Showed him a couple exercises, told him what to eat etc. Had to leave after that, got a txt msg from one of the girls that work in the gym saying the guy took his top off when I left and started posing in the mirror after every rep. Oh dear

Anyway, my workout was alright apart from the deadlifts. Focus was good, quite fired up.

over the last 5 days i've just totally hardened up. Muscles are feeling full tight and solid.

Annoyed at the uk site i get my Applied Nutriceuticals products from. They stuck their prices up last week apart from IGF-2, but now today i go to buy some more igf-2 and the price is up almost £15! :( Drive aswell is just at a ridiculous price! oh well rant over :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFxTXQm4Uc"]YouTube - Feels like in aeroplane[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday day off

Thursday 18/6

Chest

Db flat bench

4x5 35kg (nailed these out easy)
5th set only got 2 reps, don’t know what happened there!

Incline

2x8 25kg
1x6 25kg

shoulder started to really hurt doing incline, strength just started to plummet.

Flies

3x8 20kg

skull crushers

3x6 12.5kg, again my shoulder started to really hurt.

Cable pull down

1x10 20kg
1x 10 25kg
1x 10 27.5kg

Dips 10/7/4

Last set and rep of dips had me stuck for about 4 seconds trying to get it out, got there in the end lol.

Strength was good starting out but then started to drop, endurance wasn’t that good. Had to really force out the last few reps on incline.

Focus was good,

Pump was great

Not much DOMS from deadlifts. However today it’s a bit sore.

Legs fine thank god, away to do them again :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtBxR4o1A_4&NR=1"]YouTube - Adema - The Way You Like It[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just back from doing legs, good workout! better than last legs session. weights going up!

Will update after work, all i wanna do is sleep. Time to eat though!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Keep the solid work going bud. :thumbsup:

Team APPNUT!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Keep the solid work going bud. :thumbsup:

Team APPNUT!
cheers :)

just back from an awesome back workout!

I'll try to get some updates done tonight, hopefully i don't fall asleep!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
19/7

Legs

Squats 5x5
Set 3 + 5kg
Set 4 + 10kg
Set 5 + 12.5kg

Barbell lunges 3x8
Last set of lunges was down 10kg in weight.

Power clean 4x8
Set 2 was up 2.5kg but then went down again.

So weight going up!

Strength – Felt good!

Energy – pretty good throughout the exercises. Managed those leg extensions at the end!

Pump –jelly legs again!

Libido – high

There should be more detail but it was so long ago that I done this workout lol.

Sat/Sun were days off, working all day.

YouTube - JUST LOOKING,STEREOPHONICS,BEST VERSION LIVE EVER

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Chest on Monday

Started off well, flat bench was good, dumbbells flying up!
But I did have to drop the weight after set 3 I think it was.
Incline was good. Intense workout

Strength – Felt good!

Energy – pretty good throughout the exercises. Managed those leg extensions at the end!

Pump – rock hard pump again, tri’s feeling nice and pumped too.

Sleep: 8 hours

Libido – high

Tuesday evening it was back and bi’s.

Really hot evening so my hands were quite sweaty, grip really poor. 45secs-min rest between most sets. Last 2 sets of deads were maybe minute an a half-2mins.

Deadlifts
5x5 100kg

Bent over rows
1x50 10
1x60 6
2x50 8

Db lat row
1x5 40kg
2x 10 30kg

4x8 bb curl

done some pull ups, around 6 or so, poor effort, grip was crap. Awesome workout though!

You’d think there was a Lion in the gym the amount of noise I was making lol. There was only one other woman in the gym though and she had the tv’s up loud watching soaps as she was cycling so I had my headphones right up but I could still hear myself grunting :) intense workout! Covered in sweat by the time I was done.

Strength – Felt really good! I need some chalk though, just not getting round to going and buying some. Last set of deads my grip was slipping really bad.

Focus – awesome

Pump – epic

Sleep – 9 hours

Libido – constantly high when I’m running IGF-2 and Drive lol

Just past the 4 week mark on my Igf-2, onto a second bottle. 2 weeks left on my 2nd bottle of drive. RPM lasts me ages :D Got plenty of NeoVar too since it’s a staple.

No DOMs from chest day, slight soreness in chest but it was gone a few hours later. NO DOMs from back either.

Over the last week my Vascularity has shot through the roof. Chest and shoulders are covered! My weight it down to 182lbs-184lbs ish, looking a lot more leaner, waist is dropping. Legs looking slightly bigger, traps and biceps looking notably bigger. My manager called me “wide” the other day lol. My libido is just ridiculous some days.

Diet the last week has be great, really keeping things clean! Plenty water! Have increased my BCAA intake a lot. Using bulk BCAA now and mixing it with Poseidon and Taurine, flavouring it with NP citrus dew.

YouTube - TOM JONES SEXBOMB MOUSE T VIDEO REMIX

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
huge update coming later tonight. This log is far fom dead! ;)