Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Today weight is down to 185lbs, thats with clothes on. I'm looking a lot more leaner though, muscles looking fuller, feeling solid. can you say recomp? Strength was pretty good yesterday for chest. legs today. will get some updates up after breakfast.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Monday – shoulders

Seated db military press

first set was easy! Thought I could increase the weight but kept it the same since it was just my first set. 2nd set got a bit tougher 3rd easy. 4th alright. Last set was tough, diving my feet firmly through the floor hurt due to my doms, struggled to get 3 reps out. Dropped weight and done another 6 reps.

Wide grip pull ups 6,5,5,4

Db side lateral raises 4x8 10kg
    Incline Rear delt flies 3x8 7.5kg – bench I was using for incline felt like it was going to fall out under me lol. Won’t be using that bench again, was the only one free at the time.

DB shrugs 3x10 35kg

Focus: good

Sleep: good sleep the night before, deep.

Appetite: good

Libido – high

Tuesday 16/6

Deadlifts

2x5 100kg
    1x3 110kg
    1x2 100kg

Crap that day. Felt really good as well, increased the weight to 130kg but didn’t manage then couldn’t manage 120. Just crap! Doms in my legs still from Sunday night, might have had something to do with it. They were still sore Thursday evening lol.

Bent over rows

2x8 50kg
    2x8 55kg

barbell curl 4x8 32kg
    Db curl 3x10 20kg
    Lat row 4x8 30kg (easy)

Had the gym to myself, which was nice. Ended up breaking the water tower. The tap just popped off, totally wasn’t my fault! Near the end of my workout some young guy came in and said it was his 2nd day at the gym. Proceeded to ask me all the questions under the sun about working out and if I took protein shakes. I was kinda in a rush, what do you tell a new guy in 1 minute intervals lol.

He started asking me how to get the V shape and when I was working out next etc. Showed him a couple exercises, told him what to eat etc. Had to leave after that, got a txt msg from one of the girls that work in the gym saying the guy took his top off when I left and started posing in the mirror after every rep. Oh dear

Anyway, my workout was alright apart from the deadlifts. Focus was good, quite fired up.

over the last 5 days i've just totally hardened up. Muscles are feeling full tight and solid.

Annoyed at the uk site i get my Applied Nutriceuticals products from. They stuck their prices up last week apart from IGF-2, but now today i go to buy some more igf-2 and the price is up almost £15! Drive aswell is just at a ridiculous price! oh well rant over :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFxTXQm4Uc"]YouTube - Feels like in aeroplane[/ame]
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Wednesday day off

Thursday 18/6

Chest

Db flat bench

4x5 35kg (nailed these out easy)
    5th set only got 2 reps, don’t know what happened there!

Incline

2x8 25kg
    1x6 25kg

shoulder started to really hurt doing incline, strength just started to plummet.

Flies

3x8 20kg

skull crushers

3x6 12.5kg, again my shoulder started to really hurt.

Cable pull down

1x10 20kg
    1x 10 25kg
    1x 10 27.5kg

Dips 10/7/4

Last set and rep of dips had me stuck for about 4 seconds trying to get it out, got there in the end lol.

Strength was good starting out but then started to drop, endurance wasn’t that good. Had to really force out the last few reps on incline.

Focus was good,

Pump was great

Not much DOMS from deadlifts. However today it’s a bit sore.

Legs fine thank god, away to do them again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtBxR4o1A_4&NR=1"]YouTube - Adema - The Way You Like It[/ame]
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Just back from doing legs, good workout! better than last legs session. weights going up!

Will update after work, all i wanna do is sleep. Time to eat though!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

Keep the solid work going bud.

Cheers!

Team APPNUT!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Keep the solid work going bud.

Cheers!

Team APPNUT!
    cheers

just back from an awesome back workout!

I'll try to get some updates done tonight, hopefully i don't fall asleep!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

19/7

Legs

Squats 5x5
    Set 3 + 5kg
    Set 4 + 10kg
    Set 5 + 12.5kg

Barbell lunges 3x8
    Last set of lunges was down 10kg in weight.

Power clean 4x8
    Set 2 was up 2.5kg but then went down again.

So weight going up!

Strength – Felt good!

Energy – pretty good throughout the exercises. Managed those leg extensions at the end!

Pump –jelly legs again!

Sleep: 7 hours

Libido – high

There should be more detail but it was so long ago that I done this workout lol.

Sat/Sun were days off, working all day.

YouTube - JUST LOOKING,STEREOPHONICS,BEST VERSION LIVE EVER
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Chest on Monday

Started off well, flat bench was good, dumbbells flying up!
    But I did have to drop the weight after set 3 I think it was.
    Incline was good. Intense workout

Strength – Felt good!

Energy – pretty good throughout the exercises. Managed those leg extensions at the end!

Pump – rock hard pump again, tri’s feeling nice and pumped too.

Sleep: 8 hours

Libido – high

Tuesday evening it was back and bi’s.

Really hot evening so my hands were quite sweaty, grip really poor. 45secs-min rest between most sets. Last 2 sets of deads were maybe minute an a half-2mins.

Deadlifts
    5x5 100kg

Bent over rows
    1x50 10
    1x60 6
    2x50 8

Db lat row
    1x5 40kg
    2x 10 30kg

4x8 bb curl

done some pull ups, around 6 or so, poor effort, grip was crap. Awesome workout though!

You’d think there was a Lion in the gym the amount of noise I was making lol. There was only one other woman in the gym though and she had the tv’s up loud watching soaps as she was cycling so I had my headphones right up but I could still hear myself grunting intense workout! Covered in sweat by the time I was done.

Strength – Felt really good! I need some chalk though, just not getting round to going and buying some. Last set of deads my grip was slipping really bad.

Focus – awesome

Pump – epic

Sleep – 9 hours

Libido – constantly high when I’m running IGF-2 and Drive lol

Just past the 4 week mark on my Igf-2, onto a second bottle. 2 weeks left on my 2nd bottle of drive. RPM lasts me ages Got plenty of NeoVar too since it’s a staple.

No DOMs from chest day, slight soreness in chest but it was gone a few hours later. NO DOMs from back either.

Over the last week my Vascularity has shot through the roof. Chest and shoulders are covered! My weight it down to 182lbs-184lbs ish, looking a lot more leaner, waist is dropping. Legs looking slightly bigger, traps and biceps looking notably bigger. My manager called me “wide” the other day lol. My libido is just ridiculous some days.

Diet the last week has be great, really keeping things clean! Plenty water! Have increased my BCAA intake a lot. Using bulk BCAA now and mixing it with Poseidon and Taurine, flavouring it with NP citrus dew.

YouTube - TOM JONES SEXBOMB MOUSE T VIDEO REMIX
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

huge update coming later tonight. This log is far fom dead!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

welcome back chub
    SFW and GFH
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 1

So not updated in about 2 months now, that’s all going to change!

My training the last month has just been all over the place, getting drunk a lot has messed things up. Too much crap in my life I could of handled better too.

Not knowing what I wanted to do with my life was a big problem. Also woman trouble didn’t help. Always falling out and arguing, mainly due to me being a **** head but things just didn’t work, too much history as well. Even though I really hurt her emotionally I know in the long run she’ll be better off without me. having no money and just getting drunk when I could, turning up to work hungover then just drinking again after work till my next shift.

So for a while I pondered on what to do with my life and in the end I decided I wanted to join the police. I had been thinking about it for a long time, got round to applying and recently I got the letter in the mail. Two weeks after I applied the rejection letter came through, I was half expecting it due to the minor assault charge I got last year after I ended up in a fight one night, not one of my proudest moments. It never went to court though, just ended up with a £50 fine. So I suspect that’s why I got rejected. I was pretty disappointed for a couple days then thought **** it. I’m not going to let that hold me back.

I got thinking again about what I wanted to do. I thought about the army then realised I wanted a bigger challenge in life. I really want to prove that I can push myself to the limit and then some more. I want to be a Royal Marines Commando.

So roughly a year from now I’ll apply. Between now and then I’ll be logging daily on my workouts etc. I’m going to prove that I can do it and anyone who says that I’ll fail, I’ll show them what I’m made of.

I’m going to hell and back and I hope you’ll join me for the ride.

YouTube - Royal Marines
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey, Dave. Sounds like you had a reality check (those are always not fun, but when you look back, worth it) and now you are back on track again. Kudos for working through your sh*t. In and supporting you with it all.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

GET IT Chub! Glad to see that you've found something big like a career in the armed forces to use as motivation. Don't look back, just keep moving forward.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I always wanted to join the police as well, it just never worked out
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 1

Spent all day Sunday recovering from my hangover in bed. The last week my appetite has been rubbish, no motivation at all to do anything. Going to the gym 4-5 hours later than planned. Sleep has been all over the place.

Got back into the gym today proper. Got up an hour later than I had planned, couldn’t get to sleep till quite late. Good breakfast, cleaned tons of crap out my bedroom. That’s needed to be done for a while.

My workout was awesome, back/bi’s. Started off with a row to warm up – only 500metres lol. Pull ups 8/6/5. was on the end of the jungle gym doing these, I HATE doing them at the country club. I have a subscription at the country club and a pay as you go membership over at the leisure centre. Lately I’ve not been going to the leisure centre as I’m so skint. So I’m making do.

Deads 1x8 then 5x5 Not done deads in a good few weeks, strength felt awesome.
    3x6 bent over rows – quite heavy, my form did suffer some – going to drop the weight next time
    DB lat row 3x8
    Close grip lat pull down 3x6
    Shrugs 3x10

I couldn’t get onto the EZ curl bar to do 21’s as 3 guys were using it. They all stunk of smoke too when they came in which was just disgusting. done some hammer curls instead 3x10 then a 500m sprint to finish off and stretch.

Throughout my whole workout rests were 1 minute between sets. Deads were 1.15-1.30.

Popped 4 RPM and 2 backdraft pre workout. My whole body had a funny warm feeling during my workout, was quite strange. Pump was fantastic.

Sprint could of easily been longer but I needed to poop! Haha. Had a stretch then headed.

Had my post workout meal, still hungry afterwards so had a pot of yoghurt.

Appetite has sky rocketed today

Over the last 2 months I’ve lost about 10lbs, I wouldn’t say a lot of it has been muscle, more fat round the midsection has gone I’ve been eating still but a lot less.

Looking forward to my run tomorrow!

Motivation is just awesome today -

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Hey, Dave. Sounds like you had a reality check (those are always not fun, but when you look back, worth it) and now you are back on track again. Kudos for working through your sh*t. In and supporting you with it all.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks! glad to have you along side

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    GET IT Chub! Glad to see that you've found something big like a career in the armed forces to use as motivation. Don't look back, just keep moving forward.
    Yeah its great motivation - just hope i can keep it up!
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like a man with a plan Dedication and a goal like that will pull you through. Everytime you put the weight down, think about what you're training for and push a few more reps out. Looking forward to seeing your progress
  17. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I accept your invitation for devastation!

haha! That actually sounds kinda cool.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm here my man! Now i need to catch up.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

Good to see that you are getting back into things. Keep it up!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 2

Just finished my last meal of the day – salmon fillet, macadamia nuts, pint of milk, walnut halves, whole avocado and 2 spoonfuls of coconut oil

This mornings run didn’t go to plan. Went to bed at 10pm last night, felt shattered, body was just like a log but my mind was racing. Couldn’t sleep at all. Around 4.30am I fell asleep, up at 7am work for 9 Cardio was supposed to be done before work but I just felt terrible! So tired at work, wasn’t sure if I was tired or hungry half the time. Little nap after work picked me up a bit.

DOMs in my upper back, traps and forearms, lower back too!

Went for a run in the evening – 1.6km in 9min 30secs slowed to a walk half way. Went for a row after that, was thinking 3000metres but it ended at 500m. DOMs were bad! My cardiovascular health is just crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like a man with a plan Dedication and a goal like that will pull you through. Everytime you put the weight down, think about what you're training for and push a few more reps out. Looking forward to seeing your progress
    cheers! hope you enjoy the log!

Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    I accept your invitation for devastation!

haha! That actually sounds kinda cool.
    haha yeah. hopefully there will be lots of devastation!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm here my man! Now i need to catch up.
    not much to catch up on hehe, glad to have you along!

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Good to see that you are getting back into things. Keep it up!
    i'll try
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.11%

I'm here to watch you accomplish your new goals! Good luck!!!!!!!!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

In Chubster - let's do this
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Just finished my last meal of the day – salmon fillet, macadamia nuts, pint of milk, walnut halves, whole avocado and 2 spoonfuls of coconut oil

This mornings run didn’t go to plan. Went to bed at 10pm last night, felt shattered, body was just like a log but my mind was racing. Couldn’t sleep at all. Around 4.30am I fell asleep, up at 7am work for 9 Cardio was supposed to be done before work but I just felt terrible! So tired at work, wasn’t sure if I was tired or hungry half the time. Little nap after work picked me up a bit.

DOMs in my upper back, traps and forearms, lower back too!

Went for a run in the evening – 1.6km in 9min 30secs slowed to a walk half way. Went for a row after that, was thinking 3000metres but it ended at 500m. DOMs were bad! My cardiovascular health is just crap!!!
    Cardio the day after deads is always a struggle. At least you did it. That in itself is more than some can say.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 3

The plan was for a swim after work yesterday but it just never happened, was still really sore from deads so i just ate

I'll update Day 4 tonight and also list what supps i'm taking at the moment and plan on running in the next few months

Had a solid 8 hours sleep the last 2 nights too!

Cardio the day after deads is always a struggle. At least you did it. That in itself is more than some can say.
    it was more the lack of sleep that got to me i think lol. the row was just plain murder though!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JprYbmW8Q"]YouTube - M.I.A. - Paper Planes REMIX MASHUP[/ame]
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Plan for today totally changed, ended up getting called into work. will update tomorrow morning. away to bed now!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

workout this afternoon was just balls to the walls, just having my post workout meal, will update soon! looking forward to cardio this evening
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 4

The plan was yesterday to workout in the morning then work a 5-10 at night. Ended up working a 12-3 then a 5-1. stupid people getting sick. Anyway I needed the cash so it was alright. Made it a cheat day and stuffed my face

Still some DOMS but nothing that bad. By the end of my shift I was too tired to go for a run.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU"]YouTube - Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun[/ame]

no pictures of any woman today, my libido is stupidly high at the moment. Anything i put up would just be porn porn porn
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 5 Part 1

Woke up after 6 and a half hours sleep this morning. 2 hours earlier than my alarm was set for. I really hate it when that happens! Dozed till my alarm went off then go up. Oats for breakfast and a protein shake, managed to get my oats down in record time. Not a huge fan of oats, sometimes change it up for Weetabix, but then I have to have 6 weetabix!

Dosed 3 RPM and 2 backdraft pre gym. 3 Alpha-x and 3 backdraft on waking along with 3 Neovar.

Had a Chicken tikka & onion bhaji wrap left over from yesterdays cheat day so I destroyed that before the gym.

Chest and tris.

Warm up then 5x5 flat bench

My strength on chest has been rocketing the last 3 weeks. Up 2.5kg this week. Felt I could of went up a good 5kg but didn’t want to burn myself out. Close grip after flat bench. Couple sets high rep then started slapping the weight on, pyramiding the reps down as the weight was going up. 5 or 6 sets I think it was. Totally forgot about incline for some reason! 3x6 flies then 3x8 incline, had to drop the weight on incline quite a bit lol. 10 press ups to finish off, was pooped after that.

Really felt I could do more. Energy and focus was through the roof!

Pump in my tri’s seemed to make my arms look double there usual size lol. Chest feeling really full and dense.

Libido – the last week my libido has been through the roof, higher than when I was running Drive/IGF-2/RPM.

Supplements

At the moment I’ve got 10 days left on Appnut’s Alpha-x
    Appnut’s backdraft just over a bottle left (started running two bottles of backdraft the same time as Alpha-x.

I may run another bottle of Alpha-x or maybe go onto IGF-2 too. Waiting to hear back from Rosie on that one

Been using some RPM too with my workouts. I think it works great with backdraft, energy and focus is just stupidly insane.

Good old Neovar Recomped too. Under half a bottle left from my 8 bottles I got at new year

Fish oils – I’m really bad for dosing this, always forget.

No multivit at the moment, however I do have some berry blast Poseidon. I do have some orange triad on its way with some igf-2

Ran out of gut health 2 nights ago.

NoXidant pre bed. Few bottles of that left.

No bulk bcaa left. Will get a few kg next month. At the moment I’m using orange xtend which I think tastes like crap. LG Sciences BCAA/EAA too. But I don’t like the blue rasp flavour either. Much prefer flavouring bulk bcaa with NP’s citrus dew! I can drink that stuff all day.

I’ve got just under a kg of WMS to use too, haven’t touched that in ages. I might start using it after my cardio sessions.

My mood/motvation has been up and down the last few days but today it is sky high real;ly pushed myself in the gym today, constantly upping the weight or pushing out a couple extra reps.

I’ve been putting off legs for almost a week now. I just don’t want the DOMs from doing them. Its been a good month since I’ve done them now. I know when I do them that’ll be me ****ed from doing running for a good 5 days. I’ll maybe do them Wednesday..

Will update on my run later tonight before bed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEh5yS0ZjJE&NR=1"]YouTube - Audioslave - Gasoline Live at Late Show[/ame]
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 5 Part 2!

So in the evening i went for a run and some pull ups, 51 pull ups - mixed, wide grip close grip, reserve grip.

Then i ran a mile in 8m25s which is a big improvement on the 9m30s the other day! it was more of a HIIT style run than i straight non stop run.

Done a nice trade with a buddy of mine. I had some old 6-oxo which i never used during my Havoc cycle back in jan so i swapped that for a bottle of 2nd Gear he never used

So my stack starting today is now Alpha-X, IGF-2, 2nd Gear,neovar, backdraft and i've got enough RPM left for 2-3 work outs. Not that i really need the RPM since the backdraft is working great but thought i'd use it up anyway!

I'll update my shoulder workout after work or sunday morning
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.8%

Now that your run times for 1 mile are steadily going down, time to run for 2 and 3 miles, maybe more. I don't care what country you'll be serving, you WILL be running A LOT.
    WHITE WHALE!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Now that your run times for 1 mile are steadily going down, time to run for 2 and 3 miles, maybe more. I don't care what country you'll be serving, you WILL be running A LOT.
    haha yeah i know. Theres a little village outside my town which is 3 miles, up hill down hill up hill all the way, going to start doing that. I felt pretty good after the mile, i dunno why i stopped, could of easy went on!
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    So in the evening i went for a run and some pull ups, 51 pull ups - mixed, wide grip close grip, reserve grip.

Then i ran a mile in 8m25s which is a big improvement on the 9m30s the other day! it was more of a HIIT style run than i straight non stop run.

Done a nice trade with a buddy of mine. I had some old 6-oxo which i never used during my Havoc cycle back in jan so i swapped that for a bottle of 2nd Gear he never used

So my stack starting today is now Alpha-X, IGF-2, 2nd Gear,neovar, backdraft and i've got enough RPM left for 2-3 work outs. Not that i really need the RPM since the backdraft is working great but thought i'd use it up anyway!

I'll update my shoulder workout after work or sunday morning
    so what are you going to use the 2nd gear for?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    so what are you going to use the 2nd gear for?
    hopefully get a good recomp out of it all, add some more mass. i think with the amount i'm eating and the amount of traning i'm doing i'll recomp well

do you think i don't need to add it?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

shoulder workout update tomorrow, got the next 3 days off work so thats good, been working all day. insane dizzy spells all night
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

that doesn't sound good
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that doesn't sound good
    feeling a lot better this morning. Had a spilting headache to begin with then it transformed into being really dizzy for 3 hours or so, i felt so bad! a girl i work with had the same thing the other day and was sent home ill. onto of that 1 of my wisdom teeth is hurting too!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 6 Sat 22nd August

Shoulders

4x8 arnold press
    4x8 barbell military press
    upright row 4x8
    dips 12,8,8,8

Great workout, went nice and heavy. Had nothing left in me by the time I got to dips, throwing in dips on my shoulder days as I don’t have access to the dip/pull up thing on the chest days as it’s a different gym I use.

Was working a 3-3 so I made the day a cheat day and ate rubbish. Didn’t get much time to eat in the evening as we were short staffed and really busy. plenty water.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 7

Didn’t get to sleep on Saturday night till 3am. Kept on waking up and tossing and turning. Working at 12 on the Sunday, 12-3, 5-f which sucked. I had planned on a run after work but in the evening I started to feel insanely ill. No idea what was wrong with me. Felt really hot, sweaty. Dizzy as hell with weak legs. Thought it was flu coming on, after 3 hours of feeling like death I started to pick up. Cals for the day were quite low.

A footlong subway was the biggest meal of the day, BCAA’s the rest of the evening as I felt so crap.

Motivation low.

Libido high as usual.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 8

Got to bed on sunday night and was sleeping within 10mins of hitting the pillow. really good night sleep but still felt slightly crappy till after lunch. Done chest in the morning, smiliar chest workout to the last one. Strength was still good.

Kept on getting told i looked really pale, paler than usual. Workout wasn't really intense, got the job done i guess.

Motivation still slightly low. Never done my cardio for the day.

Libido still high :P
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Day 9

Groggy when I woke up in the morning, alarm was set for 9am but didn’t get up till half 11. Back and bi’s never happened. That’ll be tomorrow.

Cardio in the evening – Running – After 0.7 of a mile at 8m/hr I slowed to a walk for some water then done the last part of the mile at 9m/hr. Taking 8m35s to complete. I was going really well till I had some water then got a stupid stitch, I could of pushed myself a lot harder, my ipod is broken at the moment so I had nothing to take my mind off the running. So I gave up sweat was pouring off me when I stopped. Overall though I am finding the running starting to become easier.

Had a 10min break or so then done 200m at 11m/hr, gave up then done 2x6 wide grip pull ups.

Went for a steam/sauna/Jacuzzi then a swim. 20 lengths of the pool (the pool is 10metres long lol) breast stroke under water and some front crawl.

Felt great afterwards. Had some bcaa’s between the run and swim then some more after the swim. Done some shopping picked up some great discounts lol. Huge plate of homemade macaroni and chest after that!

Motivation is high again, can’t wait to get back into the gym. Back/bis tomorrow morning then some cardio in the evening.

Libido high still

Vascularity – raising

Had quite a few people over the last week say to me how lean I’m looking

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FcCLcxctXo"]YouTube - Incubus - Idiot Box[/ame]

Was speaking to a friend i've not seen in a long time. He's also training for the marines at the moment - decided we'd both apply next june/july. Gives me a time to aim for now

Similar Forum Threads

1. Very skinny , but still a little chub?
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:52 AM
  3. Chub’s Epic Bulk with NeoVar Recomped and RPM.
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:41 AM
  4. Chub
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:09 PM