Chub's workout log

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    I'll follow along bud.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  2. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Thanks for that Broodstar lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'll follow along bud.

    Cheers!
    nice of you to drop in

    I'll update tuesday/wednesday later tonight, off to see Terminator

    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Shoulders on tuesday.

    Seated db military press 5x5 25kg - managed to complete 5x5 for the first time since i started this routine without having to drop the weight at all or miss out reps.

    Db side lateral raises 4x8 10kg
    Incline Rear delt flies 3x8 7.5kg - weight stayed the same, had to drop it last week.
    DB shrugs 3x10 30kg - weight down 5kg since someone was using the 35kgs

    Wide grip pull ups 6/6/5/5 - Dunno where these came from! I can never do wide grip pull ups. last reps on the first two sets were slow and hard. couldn't get 6 for the last two sets.

    Focus: Could have been better, wasn’t in the zone but got it done.

    Strength felt good. Pleased with the shoulder press, had to squeeze the last reps out though. Chuffed with the wide grip pull ups. Should of saved them for back day!

    Sleep: 7 hours

    Appetite: Climbing!

    Libido – high as usual!



    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iby-dzo8HMk"]YouTube - The Offspring-The Kids Aren't Alright[/nomedia]

    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    i'm terrible at keeping this up to date! i'll try tomorrow! got the next 3 days off so should get some updates done! sorry guys!

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0O_QD-UZ8M"]YouTube - R.E.M. - E-Bow the Letter (with Thom Yorke)[/ame]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Legs this evening!

    brutal workout!
    I'll see about updating tomorrow, tired so i'm off to bed
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  6. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Legs this evening!

    brutal workout!
    I'll see about updating tomorrow, tired so i'm off to bed
    Looking forward to the update!

    cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Wednesday

    Back and bi’s

    Bent over row

    3x8 50kg
    1x8 55kg

    1x5 100kg
    1x5 105kg
    1x5 110kg
    1x5 100kg
    1x5 90kg

    2x8 db lat row 25kg
    1x8 db lat row 30kg
    I may have done upright row, I can’t remember now lol.

    Barbell curl 4x8, 10kg each side, think the bar is 12kg, I’ll have to check that. Felt pretty crap doing these, real struggle. Last week was flying. Not much work on bi’s this day.

    Deadlifts weren’t as good as last week. Grip was really poor this time, my straps do help slightly but I couldn’t find them, still!

    To many distractions today, one woman kept on getting in my way while I was doing rows. Just like walking right in front of me. Don’t see why she couldn’t of stood still awhile reading her program she had.

    Strength – nothing great but ok

    Energy – just wasn’t feeling it today

    Pump – slight pump, more sore while doing barbell curl.

    Sleep: 7 hours

    Appetite: good

    Libido – normally high

    Thursday

    I was going to do cardio but it just never happened. DOMS in my traps were pretty bad. They were pretty bad after doing shrugs on Tuesday with my Shoulder workout. Even worse after deads Wednesday. Think I’ll change the shrugs to back day.



    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo"]YouTube - Ram Jam "Black Betty"[/ame]
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Friday

    Worked a 7am-5pm without getting a break, my manage is a bitch. Still managed to eat though. Took in aa few tubs of tuna, couple shakes. Had planned to play catch up a bit in the evening with the meals and do some cardio. Got home at about half 5 lay on my bed then woke up at half 9. Too late for the gym ended up snoozing a bit longer then woke up at 11pm. Took my bedtime supps then went back to bed, couldn’t get to sleep till half 12/1. so cals that day really low.

    Saturday

    Set my alarm for 7am to get up and do chest. Never happened lol. Woke up just after 11, working at 12. Finished at half 6 then went and done chest.

    Started off with dips instead of leaving them till last.

    Dips 3x8

    DB flat bench press
    1x3 35kg
    1x5 30kg
    1x4 30kg
    1x5 30kg

    Incline
    1x4 25kg
    2x6 25kg

    Flies
    1x4 20kg
    2x6 20kg

    incline flies

    2x6 12.5kg (way to light)

    cable pull down

    1x8 20kg
    1x8 27.5kg
    1x8 25kg

    finished up with some standing DB bicep curls (3x10 20kg) since I slacked on my bi’s slightly on Wednesday. Must be well over a year since I’ve done bicep curls. Normally I stick with preacher curl or barbell curl. Awesome pump to finish off


    so weight wise not a very good workout. Think my last chest workout or the one before that I completed 4x5 with the 35kgs and dropped the weight for the last set. Not this time though

    Strength – nothing great but ok

    Energy – just wasn’t feeling it today

    Pump/Vascularity – Pump was just ridiculous. Veins visible creeping all over my chest down my shoulders and into my biceps. Chest, tri’s and bi’s all rock solid. More veins visible on my forearms.

    Sleep: 8 and a half hours. Crazy dreams.

    Appetite: good

    Libido – high

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtRJbHMAuo"]YouTube - R.E.M. on Letterman - Bad Day[/ame]

    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  9. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Just back from doing shoulders.

    legs and todays updates coming later this evening or tomorrow morning! away for an indian buffet now
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  10. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Legs

    Squats 5x5
    Barbell lunges 3x8
    Power clean 4x8

    I was going to do leg extensions after this but I was just knackered so called it a day. Awesome workout. swapped up leg press for barbell lunges.

    Power cleans kicked my arse, didn’t think I’d make the 4x8 but I kept going. Lots of gritted teeth and sweating, same with barbell lunges.

    Strength – Even though the weights weren’t that heavy on legs today I did have to push myself. Strength felt good though. Barbell lunges is a new exercise to me too so that’s probably why I’m still sore today (Wednesday) lol

    Energy – really good. In the zone you could say!

    Pump – pump was ok, my legs turn to jelly quite quickly. Just before starting each set of power cleans I could feel my legs trembling lol

    Sleep: 7-8hours. Been waking up with a jolt you could say, feeling wide a wake and refreshed. However since my room is cold when I wake up and my bed is cosy I just roll up into a ball and go back to sleep. Makes for some insanely crazy dreams when I doze off again.

    Appetite: good appetite on Sunday,

    Libido – high ish

    Got some crappy news after my workout. I don’t think its affecting me that much…but funeral on Saturday morning. Few guys at work are taking it pretty hard. Even though I knew this guy since I was 5 I wasn’t that close to him. Still sucks when someone dies though

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERdZt54S1g"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite[/ame]
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  11. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Today weight is down to 185lbs, thats with clothes on. I'm looking a lot more leaner though, muscles looking fuller, feeling solid. can you say recomp? Strength was pretty good yesterday for chest. legs today. will get some updates up after breakfast.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  12. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Monday – shoulders

    Seated db military press

    first set was easy! Thought I could increase the weight but kept it the same since it was just my first set. 2nd set got a bit tougher 3rd easy. 4th alright. Last set was tough, diving my feet firmly through the floor hurt due to my doms, struggled to get 3 reps out. Dropped weight and done another 6 reps.

    Wide grip pull ups 6,5,5,4

    Db side lateral raises 4x8 10kg
    Incline Rear delt flies 3x8 7.5kg – bench I was using for incline felt like it was going to fall out under me lol. Won’t be using that bench again, was the only one free at the time.

    DB shrugs 3x10 35kg


    Focus: good

    Sleep: good sleep the night before, deep.

    Appetite: good

    Libido – high

    Tuesday 16/6

    Deadlifts

    2x5 100kg
    1x3 110kg
    1x2 100kg

    Crap that day. Felt really good as well, increased the weight to 130kg but didn’t manage then couldn’t manage 120. Just crap! Doms in my legs still from Sunday night, might have had something to do with it. They were still sore Thursday evening lol.

    Bent over rows

    2x8 50kg
    2x8 55kg

    barbell curl 4x8 32kg
    Db curl 3x10 20kg
    Lat row 4x8 30kg (easy)

    Had the gym to myself, which was nice. Ended up breaking the water tower. The tap just popped off, totally wasn’t my fault! Near the end of my workout some young guy came in and said it was his 2nd day at the gym. Proceeded to ask me all the questions under the sun about working out and if I took protein shakes. I was kinda in a rush, what do you tell a new guy in 1 minute intervals lol.

    He started asking me how to get the V shape and when I was working out next etc. Showed him a couple exercises, told him what to eat etc. Had to leave after that, got a txt msg from one of the girls that work in the gym saying the guy took his top off when I left and started posing in the mirror after every rep. Oh dear

    Anyway, my workout was alright apart from the deadlifts. Focus was good, quite fired up.

    over the last 5 days i've just totally hardened up. Muscles are feeling full tight and solid.

    Annoyed at the uk site i get my Applied Nutriceuticals products from. They stuck their prices up last week apart from IGF-2, but now today i go to buy some more igf-2 and the price is up almost £15! Drive aswell is just at a ridiculous price! oh well rant over :P

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFxTXQm4Uc"]YouTube - Feels like in aeroplane[/ame]
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  13. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Wednesday day off

    Thursday 18/6

    Chest

    Db flat bench

    4x5 35kg (nailed these out easy)
    5th set only got 2 reps, don’t know what happened there!

    Incline

    2x8 25kg
    1x6 25kg

    shoulder started to really hurt doing incline, strength just started to plummet.

    Flies

    3x8 20kg

    skull crushers

    3x6 12.5kg, again my shoulder started to really hurt.

    Cable pull down

    1x10 20kg
    1x 10 25kg
    1x 10 27.5kg

    Dips 10/7/4

    Last set and rep of dips had me stuck for about 4 seconds trying to get it out, got there in the end lol.

    Strength was good starting out but then started to drop, endurance wasn’t that good. Had to really force out the last few reps on incline.

    Focus was good,

    Pump was great

    Not much DOMS from deadlifts. However today it’s a bit sore.

    Legs fine thank god, away to do them again

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtBxR4o1A_4&NR=1"]YouTube - Adema - The Way You Like It[/ame]
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  14. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Just back from doing legs, good workout! better than last legs session. weights going up!

    Will update after work, all i wanna do is sleep. Time to eat though!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  15. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Keep the solid work going bud.

    Cheers!

    Team APPNUT!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Keep the solid work going bud.

    Cheers!

    Team APPNUT!
    cheers

    just back from an awesome back workout!

    I'll try to get some updates done tonight, hopefully i don't fall asleep!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  17. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    19/7


    Legs

    Squats 5x5
    Set 3 + 5kg
    Set 4 + 10kg
    Set 5 + 12.5kg

    Barbell lunges 3x8
    Last set of lunges was down 10kg in weight.

    Power clean 4x8
    Set 2 was up 2.5kg but then went down again.

    So weight going up!

    Strength – Felt good!

    Energy – pretty good throughout the exercises. Managed those leg extensions at the end!

    Pump –jelly legs again!

    Sleep: 7 hours

    Appetite: good

    Libido – high

    There should be more detail but it was so long ago that I done this workout lol.

    Sat/Sun were days off, working all day.

    YouTube - JUST LOOKING,STEREOPHONICS,BEST VERSION LIVE EVER
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  18. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Chest on Monday

    Started off well, flat bench was good, dumbbells flying up!
    But I did have to drop the weight after set 3 I think it was.
    Incline was good. Intense workout


    Strength – Felt good!

    Energy – pretty good throughout the exercises. Managed those leg extensions at the end!

    Pump – rock hard pump again, tri’s feeling nice and pumped too.

    Sleep: 8 hours

    Appetite: good

    Libido – high

    Tuesday evening it was back and bi’s.

    Really hot evening so my hands were quite sweaty, grip really poor. 45secs-min rest between most sets. Last 2 sets of deads were maybe minute an a half-2mins.

    Deadlifts
    5x5 100kg

    Bent over rows
    1x50 10
    1x60 6
    2x50 8

    Db lat row
    1x5 40kg
    2x 10 30kg

    4x8 bb curl

    done some pull ups, around 6 or so, poor effort, grip was crap. Awesome workout though!

    You’d think there was a Lion in the gym the amount of noise I was making lol. There was only one other woman in the gym though and she had the tv’s up loud watching soaps as she was cycling so I had my headphones right up but I could still hear myself grunting intense workout! Covered in sweat by the time I was done.

    Strength – Felt really good! I need some chalk though, just not getting round to going and buying some. Last set of deads my grip was slipping really bad.

    Focus – awesome

    Pump – epic

    Sleep – 9 hours

    Libido – constantly high when I’m running IGF-2 and Drive lol

    Just past the 4 week mark on my Igf-2, onto a second bottle. 2 weeks left on my 2nd bottle of drive. RPM lasts me ages Got plenty of NeoVar too since it’s a staple.

    No DOMs from chest day, slight soreness in chest but it was gone a few hours later. NO DOMs from back either.

    Over the last week my Vascularity has shot through the roof. Chest and shoulders are covered! My weight it down to 182lbs-184lbs ish, looking a lot more leaner, waist is dropping. Legs looking slightly bigger, traps and biceps looking notably bigger. My manager called me “wide” the other day lol. My libido is just ridiculous some days.

    Diet the last week has be great, really keeping things clean! Plenty water! Have increased my BCAA intake a lot. Using bulk BCAA now and mixing it with Poseidon and Taurine, flavouring it with NP citrus dew.

    YouTube - TOM JONES SEXBOMB MOUSE T VIDEO REMIX
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  19. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    huge update coming later tonight. This log is far fom dead!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  20. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17437

    welcome back chub
    SFW and GFH
  21. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Day 1


    So not updated in about 2 months now, that’s all going to change!

    My training the last month has just been all over the place, getting drunk a lot has messed things up. Too much crap in my life I could of handled better too.

    Not knowing what I wanted to do with my life was a big problem. Also woman trouble didn’t help. Always falling out and arguing, mainly due to me being a **** head but things just didn’t work, too much history as well. Even though I really hurt her emotionally I know in the long run she’ll be better off without me. having no money and just getting drunk when I could, turning up to work hungover then just drinking again after work till my next shift.

    So for a while I pondered on what to do with my life and in the end I decided I wanted to join the police. I had been thinking about it for a long time, got round to applying and recently I got the letter in the mail. Two weeks after I applied the rejection letter came through, I was half expecting it due to the minor assault charge I got last year after I ended up in a fight one night, not one of my proudest moments. It never went to court though, just ended up with a £50 fine. So I suspect that’s why I got rejected. I was pretty disappointed for a couple days then thought **** it. I’m not going to let that hold me back.

    I got thinking again about what I wanted to do. I thought about the army then realised I wanted a bigger challenge in life. I really want to prove that I can push myself to the limit and then some more. I want to be a Royal Marines Commando.

    So roughly a year from now I’ll apply. Between now and then I’ll be logging daily on my workouts etc. I’m going to prove that I can do it and anyone who says that I’ll fail, I’ll show them what I’m made of.

    I’m going to hell and back and I hope you’ll join me for the ride.

    YouTube - Royal Marines
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Hey, Dave. Sounds like you had a reality check (those are always not fun, but when you look back, worth it) and now you are back on track again. Kudos for working through your sh*t. In and supporting you with it all.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    GET IT Chub! Glad to see that you've found something big like a career in the armed forces to use as motivation. Don't look back, just keep moving forward.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I always wanted to join the police as well, it just never worked out
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Day 1


    Spent all day Sunday recovering from my hangover in bed. The last week my appetite has been rubbish, no motivation at all to do anything. Going to the gym 4-5 hours later than planned. Sleep has been all over the place.

    Got back into the gym today proper. Got up an hour later than I had planned, couldn’t get to sleep till quite late. Good breakfast, cleaned tons of crap out my bedroom. That’s needed to be done for a while.

    My workout was awesome, back/bi’s. Started off with a row to warm up – only 500metres lol. Pull ups 8/6/5. was on the end of the jungle gym doing these, I HATE doing them at the country club. I have a subscription at the country club and a pay as you go membership over at the leisure centre. Lately I’ve not been going to the leisure centre as I’m so skint. So I’m making do.



    Deads 1x8 then 5x5 Not done deads in a good few weeks, strength felt awesome.
    3x6 bent over rows – quite heavy, my form did suffer some – going to drop the weight next time
    DB lat row 3x8
    Close grip lat pull down 3x6
    Shrugs 3x10

    I couldn’t get onto the EZ curl bar to do 21’s as 3 guys were using it. They all stunk of smoke too when they came in which was just disgusting. done some hammer curls instead 3x10 then a 500m sprint to finish off and stretch.

    Throughout my whole workout rests were 1 minute between sets. Deads were 1.15-1.30.

    Popped 4 RPM and 2 backdraft pre workout. My whole body had a funny warm feeling during my workout, was quite strange. Pump was fantastic.

    Sprint could of easily been longer but I needed to poop! Haha. Had a stretch then headed.

    Had my post workout meal, still hungry afterwards so had a pot of yoghurt.

    Appetite has sky rocketed today

    Over the last 2 months I’ve lost about 10lbs, I wouldn’t say a lot of it has been muscle, more fat round the midsection has gone I’ve been eating still but a lot less.

    Looking forward to my run tomorrow!

    Motivation is just awesome today -



    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Hey, Dave. Sounds like you had a reality check (those are always not fun, but when you look back, worth it) and now you are back on track again. Kudos for working through your sh*t. In and supporting you with it all.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks! glad to have you along side

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    GET IT Chub! Glad to see that you've found something big like a career in the armed forces to use as motivation. Don't look back, just keep moving forward.
    Yeah its great motivation - just hope i can keep it up!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Sounds like a man with a plan Dedication and a goal like that will pull you through. Everytime you put the weight down, think about what you're training for and push a few more reps out. Looking forward to seeing your progress
  27. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    I accept your invitation for devastation!

    haha! That actually sounds kinda cool.
  28. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    I'm here my man! Now i need to catch up.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20547

    Good to see that you are getting back into things. Keep it up!
  30. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Day 2


    Just finished my last meal of the day – salmon fillet, macadamia nuts, pint of milk, walnut halves, whole avocado and 2 spoonfuls of coconut oil

    This mornings run didn’t go to plan. Went to bed at 10pm last night, felt shattered, body was just like a log but my mind was racing. Couldn’t sleep at all. Around 4.30am I fell asleep, up at 7am work for 9 Cardio was supposed to be done before work but I just felt terrible! So tired at work, wasn’t sure if I was tired or hungry half the time. Little nap after work picked me up a bit.

    DOMs in my upper back, traps and forearms, lower back too!

    Went for a run in the evening – 1.6km in 9min 30secs slowed to a walk half way. Went for a row after that, was thinking 3000metres but it ended at 500m. DOMs were bad! My cardiovascular health is just crap!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like a man with a plan Dedication and a goal like that will pull you through. Everytime you put the weight down, think about what you're training for and push a few more reps out. Looking forward to seeing your progress
    cheers! hope you enjoy the log!

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    I accept your invitation for devastation!

    haha! That actually sounds kinda cool.
    haha yeah. hopefully there will be lots of devastation!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm here my man! Now i need to catch up.
    not much to catch up on hehe, glad to have you along!

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Good to see that you are getting back into things. Keep it up!
    i'll try
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Very skinny , but still a little chub?
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 04:52 AM
  3. Chub’s Epic Bulk with NeoVar Recomped and RPM.
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:41 AM
  4. Chub
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in