Christines..pull away the food spree cut!

Page 5 of 23 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Well I still have some kind of respiratory bug, but the sore throat and sinus pain is gone. As soon as the congestion goes and my lungs clear I'll be good to go!!

    Leg day

    Well it was my second leg workout that I was not sick. I think her and I are finally getting it worked out.

    We started with walking lunges from one end to the other supersetted with 10 a leg on the butt blaster thing. The machine where you are on your knee and pushing a weighted bar out. Did 4 sets.

    Then we did a triple set of 10 per leg on single legged squats with 10 per leg on barbell deadlifts single legged and then with 10 curls at 70lbs for 4 sets.

    Then we did 4 sets of 135lb presses narrow stance for 20 reps.

    Then we did 3 sets of 30 rep calves at 180lbs.

    It was a short sweet leg day


  2. I miss leg day.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  3. Well I'll never miss it! Today I'm sore and my lower back aches. I'm not sure if I took something to close to bed last night or what but I was wide awake and at 3 am I finally took a melatonin.

    My diet has been pretty good. I got some avice on how to harden up on this diet so I think I'm going to try it. It basically involves eating a ton of salt. I'm back own from 129 to 126 on the scales with very little being muscle loss.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm not sure if I took something to close to bed last night or what but I was wide awake and at 3 am I finally took a melatonin.
    Ew.

    Try Somnidren...you'll never look back. Seriously.

    Melatonin is blegh...yuck...vomit. literally, haha. I will shoot you a link if you want
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Wow, I'm tired from just reading the updates. Good work C!
    •   
       


  6. LOL you can do that lil bro!

    I am wipe out! It is soo hot here and the Jeep and the office have no air , I am sweating like crazy. Its going to take a solid kick to get me in the gym today. My sons 8th B-Day is Fri and his party is Sat so I've been running around trying to get it all planned out and together.

  7. We gotta work on the jeep for you. First it was no heat. Now it is no air.

  8. i think its time for an official RPN pimp my ride special

  9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    My diet has been pretty good. I got some avice on how to harden up on this diet so I think I'm going to try it. It basically involves eating a ton of salt. I'm back own from 129 to 126 on the scales with very little being muscle loss.
    One of us is being successful in this department I just need to suck it up.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  10. Should we be asking you for current pics rosie?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    We gotta work on the jeep for you. First it was no heat. Now it is no air.
    LOL you would be a busy man. The blower won't work so neither heat nor air will work. My engine light comes on and off and the oil pressure gauge drops to no pressure all the time. The engines not making noise and it runs so I assume its electrical in the dash and not an actual oil issue?!

  12. hard to say, how many miles on the engine? it could be the oil pump is getting flaky. probably electrical though, unless it tends to happen going around curves

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hard to say, how many miles on the engine? it could be the oil pump is getting flaky. probably electrical though, unless it tends to happen going around curves
    It has around 115,000 miles on it. I want to say they just replaced the oil pump. It seems to happen when you are going under 25mph or are stopped.

  14. Shoulder day was super rough for me. I trained alone with her and she was militant!

    We started with 70lb rope pulls to the forehead for 15 reps supersetted with barbell curl into an overhead press for 10 reps and 4 sets.

    Then we did barbell reverse grip presses for 10 reps stopping the rep at chin level supersetted with V up ab cunches for 4 sets.

    Then we did dumbell side laterals for 10 reps with 10 arnold presses. This is where I lost my left arm. First set was good, 2nd set left arm gave out on presses but I forced it out, 3rd and 4th set were with her dragging my arm and forcing me to do it. I literally could not feel my arm or get it done...It totally enraged me. However she is a big believer in finishing your sets even if she is doing most of the work.

    Then we did 10 dumbell up and outs with 10 pulses for 4 sets and then did 6 push ups on the dumbells after all 4 sets.

    Then we did 20 bent over dumbell pulses for 3 sets.

    My min is drawing a blank on the rest of it. Thats what happens when I get frustrated with myself.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    It has around 115,000 miles on it. I want to say they just replaced the oil pump. It seems to happen when you are going under 25mph or are stopped.
    hmm that could be the pump then if its at low speeds as its just not generating enough pressure with the engine spinning slower.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Should we be asking you for current pics rosie?
    No pics are being taken until I have to do "pre" pics for my Anadraulic State log starting end of June.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. I'll do my best to update this with tonights back day. Its been harder to be online as much with my sons 8th b-day party to get ready for. His party is on Sat and other than ordering the cake and booking his party we have bought no presents yet. So I am stressing a little.

  18. birthday party = cheat day!...haha....


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'll do my best to update this with tonights back day. Its been harder to be online as much with my sons 8th b-day party to get ready for. His party is on Sat and other than ordering the cake and booking his party we have bought no presents yet. So I am stressing a little.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'll do my best to update this with tonights back day. Its been harder to be online as much with my sons 8th b-day party to get ready for. His party is on Sat and other than ordering the cake and booking his party we have bought no presents yet. So I am stressing a little.
    Take a deep breath. Relax. Do what you have to. You'll be fine!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  20. I hope so. We have tomorrow while he is at the sitter to buy his gifts and make, pack and ship orders for RPN and then hit the gym by 5:15.


    Back day

    I'm not sure what happened here but I left dry heaving and with my ears ringing and shaky and feeling like passing out. However I finished the training without quitting and I wanted to.

    Started with a triple set of machine rows for 15 reps with hyperextensions for 15 reps and V sit ups on bench for 15 reps and 4 sets.

    Then we did a plate drag with the 35lb plate under your feet in push up stance and drug it all the way to the end of the gym where we stood up and did bent over rows with it for 15 reps. Then we put it down and pushed it football style to the other end.

    This is where I got sick at. I did 2 out of 3 of those. I skipped the 3rd set and did 40 of the plate rows instead.

    Then we did a superset of single arm high rows with the dumbell. We started with it below the knee and came up deadlift style and pulled it up and back by our ear. We did 10 per arm and supersetted it with between the leg lower back cable pulls for 15 reps and 4 sets.

    Then we did the pulldowns and pulled the bar down and to one side and then the other for 6 per side wide grip, then we reversed grip and went narrow and did 6 pulldowns for 4 sets.

    Then we were done...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    birthday party = cheat day!...haha....
    You know it! It will be pizza and cake and I won't feel bad about it for even one second. Life comes first!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You know it! It will be pizza and cake and I won't feel bad about it for even one second. Life comes first!
    There you go.......absolutely!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You know it! It will be pizza and cake and I won't feel bad about it for even one second. Life comes first!
    Did someone say pizza?. Rosie and I have a plan to have a pizza eating contest when she gets over here. She challenged me so its on like donkey kong. However, I am going to make sure it is Chicago Style pizza...in other words...both of us will have to be rolled out of the restaurant..

    BTW...how ya doing C?

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Did someone say pizza?. Rosie and I have a plan to have a pizza eating contest when she gets over here. She challenged me so its on like donkey kong. However, I am going to make sure it is Chicago Style pizza...in other words...both of us will have to be rolled out of the restaurant..

    BTW...how ya doing C?

    Cheers!

    LOL Hey Sean! A pizza eating contest. That would be hilarious to watch. Chicago Style huh, lol you two are going to be miserable, but at least you will have fun with it.

    Not to long now either! What just a few more weeks?!

    I'm not doing too bad. Glad its Friday and my last day of training for the week.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    ...A pizza eating contest. That would be hilarious to watch. Chicago Style huh, lol you two are going to be miserable, but at least you will have fun with it.

    Not to long now either! What just a few more weeks?!

    I'm not doing too bad. Glad its Friday and my last day of training for the week.
    Well, HE might have to be rolled out, but I'll be fine, LOL.

    5 more weeks!

    An ice-skating party and a day off. Sounds like you might have some fun over the weekend as well (at least try to)
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Life In The Food Chain ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 09:01 AM
  2. Favorite low Cal "cheat" foods while cutting
    By bigdave in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 10:45 PM
  3. Animal Cruelty -- In the Foods We Eat?
    By BigCasino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 12:30 PM
  4. What a trip...the food phone
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 09:28 PM
  5. 4-aderm pulled off the market?
    By fizler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in