Christines..pull away the food spree cut! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Christines..pull away the food spree cut!

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Yuck, well I woke up with a wicked sore throat and sneezing.

But today will be back day.

We added Lean Extreme back in as well against my better judgement. I get wicked cortisol rebound and fat gain when I go off this so it almost makes it not worth it. It turns out most of my bodyfat issues were caused by going off it the first time.

So I am dosing it a single cap a day. Then when we get low I will go every other day to maybe avoid this next time.
    Why dont you try a different product geared for fat loss if you have had such problems with that one in the past?

not even whoring...but I bet you'd like Hardcore Shred Xs. its a nice energy flow and a more subtle product....also has ingredients aimed towards repairing adrenal fatigure before it occurs/gets worse.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Why dont you try a different product geared for fat loss if you have had such problems with that one in the past?

not even whoring...but I bet you'd like Hardcore Shred Xs. its a nice energy flow and a more subtle product....also has ingredients aimed towards repairing adrenal fatigure before it occurs/gets worse.
    Being to lazy to look is it a cortisol geared prouct? Cortisol and stress are my two biggest enemies.

very late....but in
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

...Cortisol and stress are my two biggest enemies.
    Stress would be one of mine. The other would be myself
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

cold stone creamery is mine. maybe the 3 of us can go at the Olympia, theres a few locations in vegas http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/goo...e_locator.aspx

damn that place is evil
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    cold stone creamery is mine. maybe the 3 of us can go at the Olympia, theres a few locations in vegas http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/goo...e_locator.aspx

damn that place is evil
    I would love to go to the Olympia (and it would be a shame to go all the way over there and NOT go). Working on it (I might be coming alone, though).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm still not sure if my wife is coming as with 3 kids and 3 dogs, its hard to arrange, but i'll be there regardless.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Christine, I was just reading your post about feeling soft on the low carb diet and I got a little tip for you. If your stomach can handle it try taking a large dose of glutamine, about 15-25g's, right after your workouts. I usually do this mid week in between my carb ups and it definitely helps give you a little extra muscle volume. I believe adding Glycine is suppose to help a lot also but I have never personally tried that.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Christine, I was just reading your post about feeling soft on the low carb diet and I got a little tip for you. If your stomach can handle it try taking a large dose of glutamine, about 15-25g's, right after your workouts. I usually do this mid week in between my carb ups and it definitely helps give you a little extra muscle volume. I believe adding Glycine is suppose to help a lot also but I have never personally tried that.

I'll try the glutamine to see if it helps. I'm used to competition diets with some carbs and high protein where I come in hard. I seem to do better when my carbs are coming from veggies and sweet potatoes and oatmeal rather than protein and fats.

However, since the Olympia is not until Sept or so I really guess its nothing more than an experiment and maintaining mass until the O.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

damn that place is evil
    LOL I love cold stone..I get the sinless cake batter and then load it up on the sin cookie dough, brownie chunks and caramel! LOL kind of kills the sinless part
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

for me its the peanut butter cup perfection (chocolate ice cream, resses peanut butter cup, peanut butter, fudge sauce) but done with the ghirardelli ice cream. Actually their "thats how I roll" cinnamon roll one was nice too and a bit lighter
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL Matt brought up Cold stone today and I almost convinced myself that it would feel good on my sore throat! LOL But I was good and just took some asprin instead.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i always reserve a cheat meal for a trip once a week

actually the Breusters ice cream out front of my neighborhood has decent fat free no sugar added ice creams, not quite the same as cold stone, but I dont feel as bad about it
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

i always reserve a cheat meal for a trip once a week

actually the Breusters ice cream out front of my neighborhood has decent fat free no sugar added ice creams, not quite the same as cold stone, but I dont feel as bad about it

LOL Do you have a Handels? They have a good fat free no sugar butterscotch swirl..yummm!
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hmm no, but that sounds good. their 2 best fat/sugar free ones are a vanilla caramel, and vanilla raspberry. and now I need to stop thinking about ice cream for 3 more days (sunday cheat time!)
    This space for rent

trip to the O on RPN??..aww soo sweet guys thanx =)
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL Bobby!

Back day

Today was rough for me. I think I took my 2nd dose of ephedra to close to the gym time. I also put Eviscerate on my arms and it killed my range of motion from the bicep pump.

We started with seated short arm rows using a handle at 90lbs for 15 reps, 100lbs for 12 reps, 110lbs for 10 reps and 120lbs for 6 reps. We did a single set of 30 crunches here also.

Then we did bent over lat pulldowns on the cables at 90lbs for 15 reps supersetted with 50lb bent over dumbell rows for 6 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did cable rows sitting on a box at 90lbs for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did incline bench chest over the top of bench using 20lb dumbells we did 15 per arm on rows to our chest for 4 sets.

Then we used same bench same position belly down and turned the dumbells flat an did 10 per arm alternating rows and then sat up on the end of bench backwards and did 15 behind the back shrugs for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 6 reverse grip pulldowns at 100lbs.

We did 1 more set of 30 crunches and 2 sets of broomstick twists and called it a day.

Since my timing with the ephedra was off I ended up with a racing heart the whole 45 min and naseau at the end. I also cracked my wrist 2 times on the pull up bench rows and have a nice bump on my wrist bone.

I'm just glad its over, the row motion is the hardest for me and my weakest with the scoliosis so I just got frustrated at all of it!

nice update, keep it up C
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I had a wicked arm workout in spite of being sick!!

I had a wicked arm workout in spite of being sick!!
    get better kid
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Well I still have some kind of respiratory bug, but the sore throat and sinus pain is gone. As soon as the congestion goes and my lungs clear I'll be good to go!!

Leg day

Well it was my second leg workout that I was not sick. I think her and I are finally getting it worked out.

We started with walking lunges from one end to the other supersetted with 10 a leg on the butt blaster thing. The machine where you are on your knee and pushing a weighted bar out. Did 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of 10 per leg on single legged squats with 10 per leg on barbell deadlifts single legged and then with 10 curls at 70lbs for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 135lb presses narrow stance for 20 reps.

Then we did 3 sets of 30 rep calves at 180lbs.

It was a short sweet leg day
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I miss leg day.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Well I'll never miss it! Today I'm sore and my lower back aches. I'm not sure if I took something to close to bed last night or what but I was wide awake and at 3 am I finally took a melatonin.

My diet has been pretty good. I got some avice on how to harden up on this diet so I think I'm going to try it. It basically involves eating a ton of salt. I'm back own from 129 to 126 on the scales with very little being muscle loss.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I'm not sure if I took something to close to bed last night or what but I was wide awake and at 3 am I finally took a melatonin.
    Ew.

Try Somnidren...you'll never look back. Seriously.

Melatonin is blegh...yuck...vomit. literally, haha. I will shoot you a link if you want
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Wow, I'm tired from just reading the updates. Good work C!
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL you can do that lil bro!

I am wipe out! It is soo hot here and the Jeep and the office have no air , I am sweating like crazy. Its going to take a solid kick to get me in the gym today. My sons 8th B-Day is Fri and his party is Sat so I've been running around trying to get it all planned out and together.
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

We gotta work on the jeep for you. First it was no heat. Now it is no air.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i think its time for an official RPN pimp my ride special
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

My diet has been pretty good. I got some avice on how to harden up on this diet so I think I'm going to try it. It basically involves eating a ton of salt. I'm back own from 129 to 126 on the scales with very little being muscle loss.
    One of us is being successful in this department I just need to suck it up.

30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Should we be asking you for current pics rosie?
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    We gotta work on the jeep for you. First it was no heat. Now it is no air.
    LOL you would be a busy man. The blower won't work so neither heat nor air will work. My engine light comes on and off and the oil pressure gauge drops to no pressure all the time. The engines not making noise and it runs so I assume its electrical in the dash and not an actual oil issue?!
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hard to say, how many miles on the engine? it could be the oil pump is getting flaky. probably electrical though, unless it tends to happen going around curves
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

hard to say, how many miles on the engine? it could be the oil pump is getting flaky. probably electrical though, unless it tends to happen going around curves
    It has around 115,000 miles on it. I want to say they just replaced the oil pump. It seems to happen when you are going under 25mph or are stopped.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Shoulder day was super rough for me. I trained alone with her and she was militant!

We started with 70lb rope pulls to the forehead for 15 reps supersetted with barbell curl into an overhead press for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did barbell reverse grip presses for 10 reps stopping the rep at chin level supersetted with V up ab cunches for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell side laterals for 10 reps with 10 arnold presses. This is where I lost my left arm. First set was good, 2nd set left arm gave out on presses but I forced it out, 3rd and 4th set were with her dragging my arm and forcing me to do it. I literally could not feel my arm or get it done...It totally enraged me. However she is a big believer in finishing your sets even if she is doing most of the work.

Then we did 10 dumbell up and outs with 10 pulses for 4 sets and then did 6 push ups on the dumbells after all 4 sets.

Then we did 20 bent over dumbell pulses for 3 sets.

My min is drawing a blank on the rest of it. Thats what happens when I get frustrated with myself.
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

It has around 115,000 miles on it. I want to say they just replaced the oil pump. It seems to happen when you are going under 25mph or are stopped.
    hmm that could be the pump then if its at low speeds as its just not generating enough pressure with the engine spinning slower.
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Should we be asking you for current pics rosie?
    No pics are being taken until I have to do "pre" pics for my Anadraulic State log starting end of June.

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I'll do my best to update this with tonights back day. Its been harder to be online as much with my sons 8th b-day party to get ready for. His party is on Sat and other than ordering the cake and booking his party we have bought no presents yet. So I am stressing a little.

birthday party = cheat day!...haha....

I'll do my best to update this with tonights back day. Its been harder to be online as much with my sons 8th b-day party to get ready for. His party is on Sat and other than ordering the cake and booking his party we have bought no presents yet. So I am stressing a little.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Take a deep breath. Relax. Do what you have to. You'll be fine!

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I hope so. We have tomorrow while he is at the sitter to buy his gifts and make, pack and ship orders for RPN and then hit the gym by 5:15.

Back day

I'm not sure what happened here but I left dry heaving and with my ears ringing and shaky and feeling like passing out. However I finished the training without quitting and I wanted to.

Started with a triple set of machine rows for 15 reps with hyperextensions for 15 reps and V sit ups on bench for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did a plate drag with the 35lb plate under your feet in push up stance and drug it all the way to the end of the gym where we stood up and did bent over rows with it for 15 reps. Then we put it down and pushed it football style to the other end.

This is where I got sick at. I did 2 out of 3 of those. I skipped the 3rd set and did 40 of the plate rows instead.

Then we did a superset of single arm high rows with the dumbell. We started with it below the knee and came up deadlift style and pulled it up and back by our ear. We did 10 per arm and supersetted it with between the leg lower back cable pulls for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did the pulldowns and pulled the bar down and to one side and then the other for 6 per side wide grip, then we reversed grip and went narrow and did 6 pulldowns for 4 sets.

Then we were done...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rack Pull Ups or Pull Up?
    By philek9 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. College student going on a spending spree
    By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 10:37 PM
  3. Low Rack Pull or Deficit Pull input before April 9th hurry!
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM
  4. Syntrax Shopping Spree Review
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 03:30 PM