Christines..pull away the food spree cut!

Page 2 of 15 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Back day

We started with narrow handle short arm rows for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did single handle 10 per arm full range rows supersetted with bent over lat pulldowns in the cables for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of the row machine for 15 reps to the hyperextensions for 10 reps to pop squats for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell squats for 15 reps and 4 sets.

It was nice training in the morning because its behind me and I have the rest of the night to do housework etc..

I will also do cardio this evening.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Whoops I forgot to add the 60 lying leg roll ups in between sets.

Not sure how I forgot those? I guess that early my mind in on auto snooze!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Arms

I did 15 overhead extensions tripled with 10 decline sit ups and 15 skullcrushers for 4 sets no rests.

Then I did 15 tricep pushdowns tripled with 10 standing kickbacks and 10 45lb bar curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 20reps of 1/4rep decline ab crunches with 20 tricep bench dips for 4 sets.

Then we did incline supinated curls for 15 supersetted with 6 reverse grip 45lb barbell curls for 4 sets.

Then we did incline hammer curls for 15 reps and 4 sets.

I can't remember what else, when I pulled in the driveway I got out and mowed the grass for cardio!

I'm also up to 129 on the scale... Now a good bit of its muscle, however I'm getting too big and I'm thinking of hardcore cutting.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm also up to 129 on the scale... Now a good bit of its muscle, however I'm getting too big and I'm thinking of hardcore cutting.
    You'll get there!

I've been "cutting" for 3 days now (no binging so far; for the last 3 days I have only gone 3 days maximum before a binge cycle, so that's a RECORD!) And the double cardio (albeit only 20 minutes) the last 2 days have been ok as well (i.e. no forcing). Will be very interesting what happens over the next 6 weeks re DCP/Leviathan Reloaded and NO binging (also looking forward to using Eviscerate while I am in the US; Matt said I could try some)

My day OFF today; not quite sure what to do with myself
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm still managing mine decently, but avoiding the cardio amazingly every day that is an off day from strength. oh well
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm still managing mine decently, but avoiding the cardio amazingly every day that is an off day from strength. oh well
    Well cardio is a regular part of my training 6-7 days a week (albeit only 20-30 minutes maximum) when I am recomping or bulking (and it doesn't affect my muscle accretion or strength gains), so I HAVE to increase my cardio sessions if I'm trying to cut. Besides, my body is so used to it (bearing in mind that I used to spend 1-6 hours cycling daily up until 3 years ago) that it needs SOME change (i.e. longer sessions, or higher intensity, or more sessions).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Well today is one of two days we are moving the factory. So I'll be getting in 3 hrs of heavy lifting and carrying boxes into the U-Haul and loading and unloading.

I want to get majority of it done today if it kills me because today is leg day and tomorrow I'll hurt. I can already feel my back hurting from carrying boxes.

I took some pics over the weekend of where I'm at now. These will be before pics as I really want to tone down some size. My biceps cold measured 13 3/4 inches. That is 3/4 of an inch bigger than they were when I started the log.

I'll post the pics when I can figure out resizing them. This is going to be a long and frustrating day. Not only do I hate vomitting from leg day , I found that I truly hate driving a U-Haul. I feel like I'm going to hit something.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Mowed the grass.

Then it was off to do legs.

We started with zig zag lunges holding a weighted medicine ball overhead to one end of the gym. Then we did a set of 10rep 80lb leg extensions. We did 4 sets.

Then we did 15 good mornings for 4 sets.

Then we did the medicine balls again and did walking lunges twisting the medcine ball from side to side. We supersetted these with 15 leg curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 15 per leg of jane fonda squats pulling one leg up and back and squeezing.

Then we did 4 sets of 15 stiff legged dead lifts.

We finished off with 4 sets of 15 rep calves.

My back is killing me so I expect tomorrows U-Haul loading and unloading to be misery.

Edited to add in the 20 min of treadmill I just did to try to loosen up.
  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Sounds like a really productive two days!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

I had an awesome shoulder day. I left the gym burning!

We started with 10 per arm on a dumbell jerk and press for 4 sets with 20 leg lifts for 4 sets.

Then we did leaning arm laterals at 10 per arm with 20 rep 1/4 pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 side lateral raises with 10 full range over the head for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 bent over rear delt raises with 6 overhead presses.

Then we did 15 bent arm raises straight up and then out in front and back down with 6 reps off the thigh and straight up and back in to shoulder level and then down for 4 sets.

We did some other stuff and called it a day.

I did 15 min of morning cardio and was most proud of myself when we took the kids for ice cream and Matt tried to get me to get some! But I refused it even though I wanted some!

I'm going to do some cardio before bed also.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

...was most proud of myself when we took the kids for ice cream and Matt tried to get me to get some! But I refused it even though I wanted some!
    Good on you. Right now I am feeling miserable and wanting to binge so badly!

12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Good on you. Right now I am feeling miserable and wanting to binge so badly!
    I probably sound like a girl saying this (no offense)...but I feel the same tonight.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

i know im incredibly late, but im definitely subbed in on this for the remainder. im going to be bulking for another 3-4 weeks before my summer officially starts, then its time to begin my summer long cut!! i look forward to seeing your results, keeping up with your log will only pump me up to start shedding some lbs in a few weeks!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Awww Rosie and Chuck, hugs!!

My oldest daughter has a DARE graduation tonight that she wants to attend so I'll be hitting the gym earlier today for chest.

The past 2 days I have been waking up wiped out and unmotivated. I'm going to up my methylcobalamin to 3 pellets. They seem to help after I take them and they are sublingual so no pills to swallow
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Well she switched days to back apparently

Started with 100lb pulldowns for 10 to the chest using no back swing, strict form. We supersetted these with 15 pull ups reverse grip under the dead rack for 4 sets.

Then we did bent over lat pulldowns for 15 reps supersetted with 55lb dumbell deads only on the way up we twisted it to come in at our side ( these were fun to watch yourself in the mirror as shoulder definition and bicep tricep splits really came out.) We did 10 of them for 4 sets.

We did 15 pop squats with 95lb bent over barbell rows for 4 sets.

Then we did single dumbell between legs and did 10 per side on alternating dumbell deads for 4 sets.

Then we took the dumbell and did between the leg pull throughs for 15 reps.

Can't remember what else I did because I don't write my training down and I did it hours ago and then went to Alyssas school function.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

I was at Speedway today and had a lady actually ask me if I bodybuild or work out.. Uhm no!
  17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

I was at Speedway today and had a lady actually ask me if I bodybuild or work out.. Uhm no!
    You should have said "Actually I was born this way, this height, weight, and with this much hair too....weird"
    www.millenniumsport.net
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Funnyy how many people assume that if you're a female in decent shape...I get asked that or if I'm in the army a lot, LOL...Actually, the people that I think look the best DON'T compete and have no intention of it either....

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

LOL yeah thankfully all the girls that compete don't feel the need to comment or touch because they probably get the same treatment.

Its alyways the non-gym people that get out and want to touch you or harrass you. I actually had 2 young guys say to each other as they passed me that they needed to step outside so they could regain their masculinity. I just rolled my eyes. I don't have time for stupid people.
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

you should have grabbed them by the balls and let them know they you re-gained their masculinity
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

LOL yeah thankfully all the girls that compete don't feel the need to comment or touch because they probably get the same treatment.

Its alyways the non-gym people that get out and want to touch you or harrass you. I actually had 2 young guys say to each other as they passed me that they needed to step outside so they could regain their masculinity. I just rolled my eyes. I don't have time for stupid people.

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Well it was shoulders today

We spent the early half of the day carryig boxes and unpacking the warehouse.

Then I trained shoulders.

Started with 15 rep bent over dumbell reverse flyes for 4 sets.

Then I did 10 per arm of dumbell overhead presses for 10 tripled with 10 dumbell pushups and 15 front raises using the cables with a short bar and pulling it up from the floor elbows bent to chin for 4 sets.

Then I did 10 front raises with 20 lateral pulses for 4 sets.

Then I did 15 candlestick raises with 6 up and outs for 4 sets.

She had all my weights higher than comfortable and I really strugled tonight.

I cant remember what else we did but we ended it in the smith rack and I did standing overhead presses for 15 reps bringing bar to chin level and going over my head with a wide grip. The weight was only 65 lbs, and the first set felt easy.

But these were supersetted with 45lb front barbell shrugs for 20 reps. The second set was harder, the 3rd set I was struggling and wanted to be done. The 4th set I barely made.

However Nat was talking to someone when we did these and she swore we had only done 3 sets. I argued until I was blue and she said fine..we will do 5 then...grrr. This set I had very little left to give so she had to spot me and force reps for the last 5 reps. None of the front shrugs bothered me though.

I mowed the grass and did cardio yesterday.

Matt wants to go on a protein and fats diet with no carbs. Ehh I'm game I guess.
  23. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Matt wants to go on a protein and fats diet with no carbs. Ehh I'm game I guess.
    I could never go without veggies and fruit.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I would need someone to keep me disciplined. So far training has been awesome, and really upping it a notch (or few); but diet has pretty much been the same as always (GRRRRRRR). But I CAN do this. I WILL do this. 5.5 weeks IS ENOUGH time to get where I want (it HAS to be)!

25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

depends on the details, but i dont generally take in all that much in carbs anyhow. well, except for mashed potatos last nite i keep wanting to try a strict neanderthal/paleolithic diet

http://www.thepaleodiet.com/

With readily available modern foods, The Paleo Diet mimics the types of foods every single person on the planet ate prior to the Agricultural Revolution (a mere 500 generations ago). These foods (fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and seafood) are high in the beneficial nutrients (soluble fiber, antioxidant vitamins, phytochemicals, omega-3 and monounsaturated fats, and low-glycemic carbohydrates) that promote good health and are low in the foods and nutrients (refined sugars and grains, saturated and trans fats, salt, high-glycemic carbohydrates, and processed foods) that frequently may cause weight gain, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and numerous other health problems. The Paleo Diet encourages dieters to replace dairy and grain products with fresh fruits and vegetables -- foods that are more nutritious than whole grains or dairy products.
    All hunter/gatherer style
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Do we get pics of you in your fur toga?
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Maybe that diet plan seemed to make sense, as its what we are evolutionarily developed to eat. Still dunno, seems like it would be a pain, and a little risky to stick to it really hardcore with most things being raw :P
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Oh raw no way!!! gross!

I have a friend that competes on a protein and fats diet, and he looks awesome. He also does not get tired and foggy like you do on a low carb diet. I'm willing to try it, after all how do you know how your body will respond unless you do.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Ok had a bad week so I did not update the log.
    Fri I did a full body though.

Today was leg day
    We started with 6 per leg of standing leg curls supersetted with 10 100lb laying leg curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 per leg of barbell side lunges into a deep squat supersetted with 10 90lb leg extensions for 4 sets.

Then I did 4 sets of 45lb single leg presses at 10 reps per leg.

Then I did barbell work lunged one leg then the other then stood up and deadlifted the barbells as a single rep. Did 4 sets of 15 reps.

Then we did 4 sets of 30 rep 135lb presses.

Then finished with 90lb calve raises at 10 reps pumped and 10 slow and deep for 4 sets of 20 rep total.

Can't remember what else we did its all a blur. I did come home and spend 10 min trying to pull start the mower, I finally got mad and gave up. I'll try in a few minutes. Cardio will be resumed this week as well.

Diet, the new diet better show me something soon. Yes I'm losing fat, but I'm getting soft and dropping muscle as well.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

C its the akward phase as described by palumbo lol.... sucks but after your first carb up things should get better...
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We didn't go anywhere Stick with it and we should see the good side of it kicking in.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

I have managed to avoid legs almost as much as cardio, but today I signed up at LA fitness just to have the leg press + hack squat machines to use instead of what I have at home, so now no excuse. One bad week isn't bad christine
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Ok had a bad week so I did not update the log.
    Fri I did a full body though.

Today was leg day

Diet, the new diet better show me something soon. Yes I'm losing fat, but I'm getting soft and dropping muscle as well.
    Don't let it get to you; you'll come through shining!

Ah, legs. I have now officially STOPPED all Legs work (now let's see them slim up!)

Know the feeling re diet. The last few weeks I have actually gained more muscle and lost minimal fat (guess it all helps in the long run). Now, the focus is on losing the FAT and stopping this soft porn model look.

You CAN do this! I'm running alongside you

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Thanks guys! The bad week was not training or diet related but external issues.

However I do need the support sticking to a carb free diet. I feel better on it , cravings are going away and I'm not tired. But I've lost the tight hard look that I like. Before my muscles were always hard to touch, now i'm soft.

I'll give the diet long enough to be fair, but honestly in the end its about liking what you see in the mirror more than anything.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Oh also I did ,after alot of screaming and cussing the mower , get it started!

So my cardio if you will was 45 min of mowing. I came in covered in sweat. My mower is not self propelled so thats why I count it. Otherwise it would just be cheating.
  36. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

...hi
    www.millenniumsport.net
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    ...hi
    Hey you!! I've missed you!
  38. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Hey you!! I've missed you!
    ditto kiddo....you just got a message from me. Kinda like a PM of sorts
    www.millenniumsport.net
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Today was chest day

Today was not enough for me. I left feeling like I still had an hour in me.

We started with a triple of 60lb cable press outs for 15 reps with 10 push ups feet on bench hands on floor and 25 crunches for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 reps of 25lb dumbell flyes and stood up and did 10 deadlifts for 4 sets.

Then we did 35lb dumbell presses for 10 reps with 6 walkout pop push ups for 4 sets.

Then we used the pec deck machine and stood facing it with chest out and did 70lb 15 rep 1/4 pulses with 80lb 6 rep flyes for 4 sets.

And that was it, well either way I went and I trained?!

Cardio will be done as well on the treadmill for 30 min.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Yuck, well I woke up with a wicked sore throat and sneezing.

But today will be back day.

We added Lean Extreme back in as well against my better judgement. I get wicked cortisol rebound and fat gain when I go off this so it almost makes it not worth it. It turns out most of my bodyfat issues were caused by going off it the first time.

So I am dosing it a single cap a day. Then when we get low I will go every other day to maybe avoid this next time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rack Pull Ups or Pull Up?
    By philek9 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
  2. College student going on a spending spree
    By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:37 AM
  3. Low Rack Pull or Deficit Pull input before April 9th hurry!
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 04:10 PM
  4. Syntrax Shopping Spree Review
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 05:30 PM