Christines..pull away the food spree cut!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been off diet in a mini bulk if you will. I needed a break after the Arnold cut. However it is summer so I need to jump back in again.

I'll be starting the log at 127lbs..

Yesterday was leg day and it went like this:

Started with 10 per leg of stationary lunges superesetted with 10 lying curls at 90lbs for 4 sets.

Then we did walking lunges from one end of the gym to the other supersetted with 90lb leg extensions for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did 2 20 reps sets of presses with feet high and wide for 120lbs supersetted with pump lunges from one end to the other.

The last 2 sets of presses were done the same only we used a narrow stance.

Then we did 10 per leg of bench step ups supersetted with 20 bench hurdles for 4 sets.

Then did 2 sets of 50 rep calves at 90lbs.

I'm sure we did more but as always it made me sick so I am spending today trying to forget about legs for the week.

I also did 30 min of treadmill yesterday before legs.

I'm using Combat powder as my powdered protein and a variety of supps. I'll get into that later, for now I'm off to breakfast and work!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see you still working it C. Will follow along with you

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along C. Welcome back to logging. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Well I'm not fond of logging and remembering my training, however I need it right now.

I need the accountability and motivation and stress relief that I get from those I enjoy in my logs! :)

I will be using DCP/ Eviscerate and the Alpha Y if I can find a tolerable dose for me.

For creatine and nutrient partitioning I will be using Neovar Recomped and at night Lipo PM.

Your standard fish oils. If I can get more Phosptidal Choline ( I know I spelled it wrong) I will be using it. I got some of my best cuts using it as well as holding less water.

I'm also using Reset-AD to try to combat my mass fatigue lately. I will be dosing it twice a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so when you say spree cut, does that mean your diet is going to have a candy base?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders:

We started with 100 coreboard shakes in push up position supersetted with 10 seated front raises in hammer position straight up and add in a twist at the top for 4 sets.

Then I did 10 overhead arnold presses supersetted with 6 coreboard pop push ups for 4 sets.

Then I did 10 side lat raises with 10 between the legs seated front lat raises for 4 sets.

Then I did belly down on the incline bench and did bent over rear delt raises for 15 reps and then did 10 behind the neck presses for 4 sets.

Then I did 4 sets of incline bench belly down 1/4 pulses for 20 reps.

Then we did 3 sets of 100 broomstick twists.

This was a mild shoulder day for me.

I have been battling a lower back injury for 3 weeks now and as soon as it feels better I'll do something that puts me back at square one.

I trained today with a heated back wrap on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for the ride as well. You're starting your cut a week earlier than me (I start next Wednesday, once I've finished Activate Xtreme). And since I've never really done a PROPER "cut" before (I always just increased my exercise instead of decreasing calories), it will be good to have some motivation to help along with.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride as well. You're starting your cut a week earlier than me (I start next Wednesday, once I've finished Activate Xtreme). And since I've never really done a PROPER "cut" before (I always just increased my exercise instead of decreasing calories), it will be good to have some motivation to help along with.
LOL yes, misery loves company! I hate doing them but Nat told me today..Wow your body sure looks different with your moods...hmmm I believe she was saying I look fat!

She wants me to go on one of her super competition diets, but she said she has zero strength left and she has 3 weeks to go until her Cali show. But since I'm doing it for me I'm not sure I see the need to suffer.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL yes, misery loves company! I hate doing them but Nat told me today..Wow your body sure looks different with your moods...hmmm I believe she was saying I look fat!

She wants me to go on one of her super competition diets, but she said she has zero strength left and she has 3 weeks to go until her Cali show. But since I'm doing it for me I'm not sure I see the need to suffer.
Moods definitely make a difference to how we view ourselves.

Not sure how you can be fat at 127lb (knowing that you have lots of muscle)!

Cutting can be achieved withOUT the need to be silly with a competition diet (and with higher calorie days/cheat meals once or twice a week can probably be done faster). For me it will pretty much mean that I have to stop eating what I want when I want in the quantities that I want, and be a little cleaner and more disciplined with my diet.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
127 after a bulk? Jeez C what do you way at the end of a cut?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I do her diets it usually because it is my weakness and I want to prove to myself that I can be that disciplined. I love the hard dry look you can get doing it. However its impossible to stay that lean for a woman and it usually means that when I'm done I go totally off diet and eat all the things I love that I denied myself..lol

I may just do a modified version of one of them. I know what I need to do, i just love food and never want to do it.

I would not say I'm fat, just not where I need to be. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
127 after a bulk? Jeez C what do you way at the end of a cut?
Well keep in mind I'm only 5'3" so I'm fairly short. I also carry my muscle in some ways that not as many females do. I carry it in my arms and some in the back. I still have a visable 6 pack, however I don't use that as a factor in bodyfat percentage.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well keep in mind I'm only 5'3" so I'm fairly short. I also carry my muscle in some ways that not as many females do. I carry it in my arms and some in the back. I still have a visable 6 pack, however I don't use that as a factor in bodyfat percentage.
my girl carrys her muscle in arms and legs. She doesn't even work arms, but has some guns! Good luck! I plan to just do a Lean bulk this summer and run a directic at the end along with TD formestane for finishing touches

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the support, C! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been getting some herbal wraps done on the weekends and believe it or not they do seem to work a little bit. Now I did them as a curiosity thing, but the hour of laying in the dark wrapped with just a candle and ocean noises is what keeps me going back :) I love the peace and quiet!!

But they seem to pull water out as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got some AM cardio in. Hope to hit some before bed as well. My legs are sore and my back really hurts, so I will have to fight to get chest done today.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be following along! :) There are so few active female members on here- we have to stick together! :lol:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Got some AM cardio in. Hope to hit some before bed as well. My legs are sore and my back really hurts, so I will have to fight to get chest done today.
Your a trooper...you'll get it done. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You can do it.......I have faith!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest!

Started with single arm dumbell presses alternating at 6 per arm 35lb then dropped one and did overhead extensions for 15 reps. These were all done laying on a bench for 4 sets.

Then I did decline bench presses for 15 reps and dropped the dumbells and did 15 sit ups for 4 sets.

Then I did the pec dec for 15 reps at 60lbs supersetted with 10 push ups with feet on bench hands on floor for 4 sets.

Then I did inside handle chest press machine for 15 reps and then hit the the squat rack with bar on third peg and did 10 pop pushups on it for 4 sets.

It was a quick easy day!!

Once I was there I was fine.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day

We started in the cable rack and did standing bent over wide grip pulldowns for 15 reps supersetted with 6 per arm 55lb single arm bent over rows with dumbells for 4 sets.

Then we stayed in the cables and dropped the pulley down and in squat position we used a handle and did rows to the chest for 15 reps at 90lbs and then did 6 squat thrusts on the floor for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 between the legs 70lb hyper extensions for 4 sets.

Then we did seated pulldowns with a wide bar and pulled the bar to one side of our head and then the other for 10 per side and then did 6 regular pulldowns for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell work, we did a with feet shoulder length apart and a 25lb dumbell between the legs on floor. We go down in a squat grab the dumbell with one hand and come up as a deadlift and bring the weight up into a dumbell high pull for 10reps per side and 4 sets.

We did a few other things and then called it quits.

I did 15 min of morning cardio and plan to hit 35 min before bed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually managed to do cardio 2x this week myself, if I make it tomorrow morning that will be a record for this year :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've actually managed to do cardio 2x this week myself, if I make it tomorrow morning that will be a record for this year :D
LOL if we had not found a treadmill on craigslist cheap thats in my living room I would have a hard time too. But it sits there and stares at me:dunno:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day

We started with the weighted dip machine seated using 110lbs for 15 reps supersetted with the tricep pushdown machine at 50 lbs for 10 reps and 15 crunches for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 tricep pushdowns on the cables with a narrow grip supersetted with 10 tricep pushups hands on a medicine ball for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 curls in the cable rack pulley on floor supersetted with 6 walkouts balanced on med ball rollin it out and back in for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 per arm of concentration curls for 4 sets.

Then we did bent over tricep kickbacks supersetted with 10 hammer curls for 4 sets.

Then we did a ladder set of barbell curls. We started at 10 reps, put bar down she timed it at 4 sec rest, then we did 9 reps, 4 sec rest, 8 reps..all the way to 1 rep. Then we put the bar down and did a single set of 10 reps and that was all!!

Did am treadmill cardio for 15 min.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took yesterday off so today will be shoulders maybe with some legs, depends.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your workouts give me some further ideas for some tough workouts .:thumbsup: Good luck with the cut, I'm definitely going to be doing this myself after my cycle. Still trying to get in 3-4x/week of 60mins fasted cardio to keep the fatloss down and its some prime reading time on the elliptical :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took yesterday off so today will be shoulders maybe with some legs, depends.
Days off can be good sometimes. I have scheduled in one once a week (Saturdays); it's going to take a lot of control to actually do NOTHING.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Days off can be good sometimes. I have scheduled in one once a week (Saturdays); it's going to take a lot of control to actually do NOTHING.
LOL Well I train M-F and never on the weekends usually. So it was a Monday off. I really don't need a mass amount of leg training so I can afford to take a leg day here and there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

We started on the chest press machine only I used inside handles and was facing the seat with chest on the pad and did a version of behind the neck overhead shoulder press with it for 10 reps. These were supersetted with 15 side lateral raises in a full circle over the head for 4 sets.

Then we took a 35lb easy bar and did a version where I started at nose level with a wide grip and then too it up and over my head and behind the neck for a 1-2 rep. We did 12 of these and did 3 overhead presses with it for 4 sets.

Then I took the bar and did 15 upright rows with it for 4 sets.

Then I used dumbells and did 10 per arm on alternating side raises with 10 push ups on my dumbells for 4 sets.

Then I did 15 front raises with a twist at the top supersetted with 6 pronated presses.

We did a few other things and then finished off with 1 set of 50 35lb shrugs.

I'll do some cardio tonight before bed as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Started with 6 back to back sets of 6 rep dumbell presses at 45lbs.

Then we did 15 flat bench flyes with 25lb dumbells and then held them straight up and did 10 leg lifts for 4 sets.

Then we did 45lb overhead extensions for 15 reps and then supersetted them with 10 per arm alternating presses for 4 sets.

Then we did my favorites ;) we used a step up platform, put hands on it in push up stance and put our feet on a 25lb plate and extended our feet out pushing the plate. Then drug it in and up to our chest with our feet. we did 10 of these and then leaving feet on the plate we did 10 push ups hands on platform for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of the incline presses at 15 reps.

For some reason I can't remember the rest of it.

I have also added in sublingual B12 pellets and Gaspari Mitotropin and phosphatidyl choline.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be slowing down and not doing a competition style cut. My daughter has decided based on my competition weight that she is fat. Well neither one of us is. However she sees Natalie and others critiquing my bodyfat and me not eating things I want and is getting a bad image based on this.

It is a fine line we walk with kids and their perception of the sport. So I have been eating some things that I would not normally so she sees that I don't die and blow up if I do...

So this will be a slow process!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be slowing down and not doing a competition style cut. My daughter has decided based on my competition weight that she is fat. Well neither one of us is. However she sees Natalie and others critiquing my bodyfat and me not eating things I want and is getting a bad image based on this.

It is a fine line we walk with kids and their perception of the sport. So I have been eating some things that I would not normally so she sees that I don't die and blow up if I do...

So this will be a slow process!
Good that you're setting the right example with your daughter. Too many females these days get too taken in by the media and others' opinions on "ideal", and become unhealthy. And it starts younger and younger. Sad, really. Kudos to you.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the kids come first. It will just mean either not getting as low as I want to go or taking longer to get there. All the while explaining to her the whys and the differences between cutting for shows and the rest of the world.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you could have at least sent me the link ya big jerk :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the kids come first. It will just mean either not getting as low as I want to go or taking longer to get there. All the while explaining to her the whys and the differences between cutting for shows and the rest of the world.
But you'll get there. And it won't take that much longer either, since you're pretty lean already.

Better that she grow up with a HEALTHY self-image and knowledge of what's good and what's not than screwed up and with eating disorders and psychological issues like many females these days.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day

We started with narrow handle short arm rows for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did single handle 10 per arm full range rows supersetted with bent over lat pulldowns in the cables for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of the row machine for 15 reps to the hyperextensions for 10 reps to pop squats for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell squats for 15 reps and 4 sets.

It was nice training in the morning because its behind me and I have the rest of the night to do housework etc..

I will also do cardio this evening.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoops I forgot to add the 60 lying leg roll ups in between sets.

Not sure how I forgot those? I guess that early my mind in on auto snooze!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arms

I did 15 overhead extensions tripled with 10 decline sit ups and 15 skullcrushers for 4 sets no rests.

Then I did 15 tricep pushdowns tripled with 10 standing kickbacks and 10 45lb bar curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 20reps of 1/4rep decline ab crunches with 20 tricep bench dips for 4 sets.

Then we did incline supinated curls for 15 supersetted with 6 reverse grip 45lb barbell curls for 4 sets.

Then we did incline hammer curls for 15 reps and 4 sets.

I can't remember what else, when I pulled in the driveway I got out and mowed the grass for cardio!

I'm also up to 129 on the scale...:( Now a good bit of its muscle, however I'm getting too big and I'm thinking of hardcore cutting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also up to 129 on the scale...:( Now a good bit of its muscle, however I'm getting too big and I'm thinking of hardcore cutting.
You'll get there!

I've been "cutting" for 3 days now (no binging so far; for the last 3 days I have only gone 3 days maximum before a binge cycle, so that's a RECORD!) And the double cardio (albeit only 20 minutes) the last 2 days have been ok as well (i.e. no forcing). Will be very interesting what happens over the next 6 weeks re DCP/Leviathan Reloaded and NO binging (also looking forward to using Eviscerate while I am in the US; Matt said I could try some) :)

My day OFF today; not quite sure what to do with myself :dunno:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still managing mine decently, but avoiding the cardio amazingly every day that is an off day from strength. oh well :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still managing mine decently, but avoiding the cardio amazingly every day that is an off day from strength. oh well :D
Well cardio is a regular part of my training 6-7 days a week (albeit only 20-30 minutes maximum) when I am recomping or bulking (and it doesn't affect my muscle accretion or strength gains), so I HAVE to increase my cardio sessions if I'm trying to cut. Besides, my body is so used to it (bearing in mind that I used to spend 1-6 hours cycling daily up until 3 years ago) that it needs SOME change (i.e. longer sessions, or higher intensity, or more sessions).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today is one of two days we are moving the factory. So I'll be getting in 3 hrs of heavy lifting and carrying boxes into the U-Haul and loading and unloading.

I want to get majority of it done today if it kills me because today is leg day and tomorrow I'll hurt. I can already feel my back hurting from carrying boxes.

I took some pics over the weekend of where I'm at now. These will be before pics as I really want to tone down some size. My biceps cold measured 13 3/4 inches. That is 3/4 of an inch bigger than they were when I started the log.

I'll post the pics when I can figure out resizing them. This is going to be a long and frustrating day. Not only do I hate vomitting from leg day , I found that I truly hate driving a U-Haul. I feel like I'm going to hit something.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mowed the grass.

Then it was off to do legs.

We started with zig zag lunges holding a weighted medicine ball overhead to one end of the gym. Then we did a set of 10rep 80lb leg extensions. We did 4 sets.

Then we did 15 good mornings for 4 sets.

Then we did the medicine balls again and did walking lunges twisting the medcine ball from side to side. We supersetted these with 15 leg curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 15 per leg of jane fonda squats pulling one leg up and back and squeezing.

Then we did 4 sets of 15 stiff legged dead lifts.

We finished off with 4 sets of 15 rep calves.

My back is killing me so I expect tomorrows U-Haul loading and unloading to be misery.

Edited to add in the 20 min of treadmill I just did to try to loosen up.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had an awesome shoulder day. I left the gym burning!

We started with 10 per arm on a dumbell jerk and press for 4 sets with 20 leg lifts for 4 sets.

Then we did leaning arm laterals at 10 per arm with 20 rep 1/4 pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 side lateral raises with 10 full range over the head for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 bent over rear delt raises with 6 overhead presses.

Then we did 15 bent arm raises straight up and then out in front and back down with 6 reps off the thigh and straight up and back in to shoulder level and then down for 4 sets.

We did some other stuff and called it a day.

I did 15 min of morning cardio and was most proud of myself when we took the kids for ice cream and Matt tried to get me to get some! But I refused it even though I wanted some!

I'm going to do some cardio before bed also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
General Chat 6
Localaxis Training Forum 14
Supplements 1
Supplements 8