Christines..pull away the food spree cut!

Page 11 of 15 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yeah we're getting back into the swing of things now, I just have to give Rosie a giant size 15 foot in the ass...lol. , and of course I get b*tched out for it, but hey I'm tough, I can take what she throws at me. I plan on running a sick cutting cycle soon BTW. I'll start another log when I get it up and going and send you an invite C if you would be interested in following along.

Keep rocking and rolling C. Oh yeah...you muscley and scary eh...for some reason I can't see that .

Cheers!

-Sean-

LOL I'm always scary!

I would love to follow along. Who knos it might motivate me. My diet has been horrible. Although its due to the food in the house and not my lack of willpower. But then we are usually lacking time to really shop and cook for a cut.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Went in and had a good back day. We did not do anything spectacular and I'm just not in logging mode.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

figure i'll put up a funny dave pic today for ya
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I love the shirt!!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I found a goal to aid in motivation again. There is a costume party for adults where they close the downtown street down and set up bands and vendors.

I want to look great in a costume so I'm amped up to have a goal.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ok I found a goal to aid in motivation again. There is a costume party for adults where they close the downtown street down and set up bands and vendors.

I want to look great in a costume so I'm amped up to have a goal.
    That's cool

I am still finding it hard to get motivated, even though I feel so uncomfortable right now. However, I know that it will only take me 5-8 weeks to get back into the condition that I want to be in. I just want to get back into shape for ME.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That's cool

I am still finding it hard to get motivated, even though I feel so uncomfortable right now. However, I know that it will only take me 5-8 weeks to get back into the condition that I want to be in. I just want to get back into shape for ME.
    I just want to fit back into my pants properly, but I think the thighs and not the waist are the issue in which case I need a lot of new clothes :/ We all have our own motivations, the important thing is to have one. So how long until the costume party c?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

The party is on Halloween night. I can't wait. Obviously my main motivation is me. But sometimes it helps to set a time limit to stay on a clean contest diet. You need to have an end to the misery of diet. It helps to set a goal as well so you are less likely to cheat and blow it all.

Legs

Made it in for leg day today.

Started with 10 per leg of step ups on a bench supersetted with a loaded bar on the bench press stand where I stood on the bench and did 10 deadlifts with it.

Now at first I really could not see the point in doing it on the bench. But it did allow you to touch your toes with the bar as well as keep balance not to fall off the bench.

Then we did walking pump lunges with dumbells and at the end we held the dumbells and did 10 pop squats.

Then we did 10 per leg on standing curls and 15 leg extensions for 4 sets.

All exercise were 4 sets. It was a short class due to the holiday.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I think i've driven my calories too low for a bit and need a cheat day within the next few days
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think i've driven my calories too low for a bit and need a cheat day within the next few days
    Yumm cheat for me too!
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I was sort of thinking of abandoning my annual jack skellington and doing a shirtless hulk hogan depending on how i'm looking for halloween
    This space for rent

12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Shoulders

Alternating overhead presses at 10 per arm with 50 coreboard shakes for 4 sets.

10 candlestick raises with 6 coreboard wide grip push ups for 4 sets.

20 bent over presses with 15 rope pulls to the forehead for 4 sets.

Seated under the leg side raises for 15 reps and 4 sets.

1 set of shrugs for 50 reps.

1 set of 30 walkouts and some broomstick twists.

I did 15 min of cardio in the am and will do my second set before bed.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i did an early workout with sylvia again, I am consistently breaking PRs now, partially just showing off for my daughter I guess

This space for rent

14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

LOL go Eric!!! Sometimes thats the best motivation!
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

today is second day of healthier lunches for her too now that she's asked me to make them. It was natural peanut butter and no sugar added natural raspberry preserves on ezekiel sprouted bread, plus lowfat mozzarella stick, a low carb EAS protein drink instead of milk, a 100% juice capri sun pouch and some sugar free pudding
    This space for rent

16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday I skipped the gym due to painting the bathroom and mopping and laundry. However I did get some cardio done.

Today I might hit a combo day of chest/ back. Nat will be leaving today for her show so the rest of the week and monday I will be training with my daughter or alone during the day.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I was wrong for the first time ever

We did chest and arms!

Started off flat benching for 15 reps with 6 tricep bench presses narrow grip for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell flyes for 15 reps tripled with 6 tricep skullcrushers and 15 supinated curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 tricep kickbacks with 10 hammer curls and 15 crunches and 6 pop pushups for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbells together in a lying chest press for 10 reps and did cable tricep pushdowns for 10 with cable curls for 10 and 15 pikes for abs at 4 sets.

Then we did a barbell ladder set. We started at 1 rep put bar down waited 5 secs..did 2 reps repeat up to 10 reps. At the end of ten reps we did a second 10 reps only and we were done.

I might have missed some things. I have been tired and foggy all day!

Cardio will be done later today.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Did 20 min of morning cardio

Today will be a whole body workout probably. Nat will not be back until tomorrow and I have been dealing with sick kids all weekend. So I am wiped out and doubt it will be worth logging. Although I will go and train Alyssa and put in my time.

I'm also off cycle and plan to stay off to gain a more feminine look for my costume. The top half of which is a corsette with a long skirt. So I'm looking to drop some fat and maybe muscle. Either way it goes this is my descision.

I also will be training legs tomorrow so I doubt I will hit that at all today.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sooo tired lately. Who wants to crack the bull whip!

I did a partial full body yesterday. The best I could do with an 11 year old in tow.

We did 3 sets of 10 mostly. I never do 4 sets when I'm training her as I feel its too many. She also bails out of some exercises.

We did 80lb crunches for 10 reps. Most of her training is done on machines as well to keep the strain off her joints.

Did pulldowns using wide grip for 100lb x 10, and 2 sets of 120 x 10 reps.

Did machine rows for 3 sets of 10 reps using 90lbs.

She wanted to do arms so we did machine curls for 10 reps at 30lbs.

Then we did a triple sets of barbell bent over rows with cable pulldowns and tricep dips for 10 reps. ( Alyssa did not do barbell rows) Did the 3 sets...lol by now she was getting whiney and lazy!

Then I did dumbbell flyes with dumbbell presses and lying leg lifts for 10 reps and 3 sets. ( At this point she was playing with dumbell curls half heartedly)

Finished with her doing the tricep press machine while I did the shoulder lat raise machine at 80lbs x 10 reps for 3 sets.

Kind of a slackey day but our gym requires me to be with her at all times so she has to be doing something right next to me or with me.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Consider the bull whip cracked!!! But, I have to admit, I feel your pain about being tired. After today's thrashing, I am ready for bed...and it's only 2:30pm! lol

But, I see that what ever tired you were feeling, it certainly didn't affect your workout. Nice job.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rantorcha View Post
    Consider the bull whip cracked!!! But, I have to admit, I feel your pain about being tired. After today's thrashing, I am ready for bed...and it's only 2:30pm! lol

But, I see that what ever tired you were feeling, it certainly didn't affect your workout. Nice job.
    LOL yeah I need it. My kids have all been sick and I feel like I'm fighting it off. We also work late into the night and I have to get up early at 6 am to get one of my kids off to school. I like my sleep and I am so not a morning person.

May or may not skip leg day. Since it makes me sick when I do legs and not feeling well already it would be a given that I get sick.
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i did an early workout with sylvia again, I am consistently breaking PRs now, partially just showing off for my daughter I guess

dude...are those foam rubber weights? That's what, about 50 pounds?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    dude...are those foam rubber weights? That's what, about 50 pounds?
    no, I think 70

just 45s, not 100s. full ROM tho, my calf presses are longer ROM than some guys leg presses i'm sure you've seen that before plenty of times
    This space for rent

24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I skipped yesterdays and todays cardio but made up for it by picking veronica up by bicycle + trailer. it sucks to go over a mile each way at 2pm in florida by bike. temp was 89 with heat index 99... :P
    This space for rent

25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I skipped yesterdays and todays cardio but made up for it by picking veronica up by bicycle + trailer. it sucks to go over a mile each way at 2pm in florida by bike. temp was 89 with heat index 99... :P
    How was the ride with ThermoGum along?
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

How was the ride with ThermoGum along?
    soaking horribly sweaty Its such a balanced product, you really hit the "just enough" doses of everything with nothing feeling excessive.
    This space for rent

27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Legs

This was a dry heave fest after training for me.

Started with lying curls for 4 sets of 15 reps.

Moved to standing lunges at 10 per leg supersetted with extensionsfor 4 sets.

Then we did plyometric side lunges at 20 and then did jump lunges for 12 reps for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell squats for 15 reps with 10 pop squats for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 dumbell straight legged deads for 4 sets.

and 4 sets of 20 rep calves..I know I'm missing something but I feel to sick to care right now.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and as a side note. She had one guy throw up in the trash can and one girl pass out and the squad had to come in an earlier class, so I don't feel so bad about feeling sick.
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

soaking horribly sweaty Its such a balanced product, you really hit the "just enough" doses of everything with nothing feeling excessive.
    Wait until you read the writeup...not only is everything nailed for experience, effects, etc. - but the entire ingredient profile helps MASSIVELY with dental health.

As a matter of fact, the research spurred on an entirely new line of oral care products I'm designing for release in 6 months or so, incorporating the gum, a toothpaste, and the breath strips/lozenges.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Wait until you read the writeup...not only is everything nailed for experience, effects, etc. - but the entire ingredient profile helps MASSIVELY with dental health.

As a matter of fact, the research spurred on an entirely new line of oral care products I'm designing for release in 6 months or so, incorporating the gum, a toothpaste, and the breath strips/lozenges.
    AHEM!!! This is a training thread..not an advertisement.
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

in looking at the ingredient list and the doses the one time you posted them, I would never have guessed it would be soooooo effective. Had I read the doses first, I would have probably tried 2 or 3 pieces the first time I can only imagine
    This space for rent

32. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to what you've got up your sleeve as per usual. The innovation really never ceases

But back to the main point of the thread, training!!! I tried doing BB lunges after not doing them for almost 5 months and I think I nearly ripped my hams despite dropping the weight down 20. Got to take it easy tiger
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

got me all excited now!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I pulled out of the T3 as well so sadly I'm hitting rebound fat. But it was stripping muscle and I really would rather not use it. So I guess I'll just have to work through it.
  35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds exciting and definitely something to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I pulled out of the T3 as well so sadly I'm hitting rebound fat. But it was stripping muscle and I really would rather not use it. So I guess I'll just have to work through it.
    Don't you hate that; GRRRR. But you will pull through and be triumphant, Christine!!!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Shoulder day

Started with a superset of rope pulls to the forehead for 15 reps with barbell front rows for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did barbell clean and press for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did barbell overhead presses for 15 reps supersetted with 6 side lateral raises for 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of 10 push ups on the dumbells with 30 mountain climbers on the dumbells and then did 10 up and backs for 4 sets.

Then we did a drop set of 30 full range laterals over the head, rested for 1 min did 20 more..1 min rest then did 10 more.

We hit a few more things and called it a night. Since my heartrate stayed high this session I have decided to skip cardio until the am.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

LOL thanks for the encouragment Rosie, I need it. Its hard to go from being lean to where I'm at because of a "supplement" choice.

However we can't use everything forever.
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I decided today was "fukit" day and went thru large volumes of carbs including cereal, chocolate with cherries and chilis, newman-o's (organic oreos), ezekiel bread, ezekiel pasta, ice cream, the works. it feels good and I haven't been in the gym since sunday. Was too long without a carb up or a dirty cheat.
    This space for rent

39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I decided today was "fukit" day and went thru large volumes of carbs including cereal, chocolate with cherries and chilis, newman-o's (organic oreos), ezekiel bread, ezekiel pasta, ice cream, the works. it feels good and I haven't been in the gym since sunday. Was too long without a carb up or a dirty cheat.
    LOL!!! Sounds like you had a great day!
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

it was pretty good I must have eaten 15 of those newman-os. man those are good. expensive, but good.
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rack Pull Ups or Pull Up?
    By philek9 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. College student going on a spending spree
    By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 10:37 PM
  3. Low Rack Pull or Deficit Pull input before April 9th hurry!
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM
  4. Syntrax Shopping Spree Review
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 03:30 PM