Christines..pull away the food spree cut!

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Hi TG! Hows TN brother, you have been missed here. But now you are just in time to keep me smiling!

I finished the day off with 15 min of cardio before bed. My legs are really stiffening up from Mon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hi TG! Hows TN brother, you have been missed here. But now you are just in time to keep me smiling!

I finished the day off with 15 min of cardio before bed. My legs are really stiffening up from Mon.
    Here's a big "howdee" from TN. ha ha
    The mountains of Tennessee remind me of the hinterlands of my home in Asgard. I praise All-Father for placing me in this serene environment for my brief stay here on Midgard. These rolling hills with all the beautiful lakes surrounding them are glorious.

Now, you keep that cardio going and keep doing those "push-aways" from that table!! LOL

Keep on smiling sistah. Life is beautiful.

And oh yeah, I've got 2 words for ya Christine...........You Rock!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to buy some liquid fish oil somewhere, with caps its too much pain in the butt
    Wal-Mart has the liquid.......cheap too.
    Another thing Easy, I've been studying the benefits of Vitamin D and especially D3. It's very good for joint pain. I've been dosing 3,000 IU daily for the last 2 months and it's working very well. It takes about a month before you really start noticing the effects. But when it kicks.......it's nice.

4. I agree on the vitD , we use it daily and I have zero joint issues at the moment. I even give Vit D to the kids.
  5. Never enough

well, thats next item to add then
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

6. LOL I give my kids a multi and vit D and krill oil. Although not on a daily basis. But the krill and D seems to help their moods as well as focus my ADD daughter.

7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL I give my kids a multi and vit D and krill oil. Although not on a daily basis. But the krill and D seems to help their moods as well as focus my ADD daughter.
    I saw these benefits while studying the Vit. D myself. My mood has improved a lot also. But the joint pain relief was my #1 reason for adding it. And it unlocks calcium's potential as well. Calcium without Vit. D is almost wasted.

8. Chest day

Started with dumbell pullovers for 15 reps 4 sets as a warm up.

Then we did decline presses heavy for 10 reps supersetted with 10 decline sit ups for 4 sets.

Then we did decline flyes for 10 reps heavy and did incline leg lifts with them for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we tripled with pec dec for 10 reps, chest press machine for 10 reps and 10 push ups for 4 sets.

Then we did flat barbell bench press at 10 reps and 4 sets.

I did 3 sets of 100 rep broomstick twists as well today, cardio will be done tonight too.

9. C, Meg and I want to start taking Gut Health again. Any buy one get eleven free sales coming anytime soon?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    C, Meg and I want to start taking Gut Health again. Any buy one get eleven free sales coming anytime soon?
    LOL no, actually it looks like once our stock is gone it is all gone. At least of this particular strain.

11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL no, actually it looks like once our stock is gone it is all gone. At least of this particular strain.
    ahhhh man that sucks.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ok, so we're 59 days or coming up close on 8 weeks out from the O (geez, where the hell does the time go???)?
    Is it that close already??!!! Wow.......seems like just yesterday Dexter won the Sandow. But I wouldn't bet on him doing a repeat. I like the "Blade" but there's others that I would prefer to see win.

So......who does everyone pick to win? Let's get the opinion poll rolling!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to buy some liquid fish oil somewhere, with caps its too much pain in the butt
    Man, gross!
  14. Never enough

decided to take today as an off day.. ah well
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    decided to take today as an off day.. ah well
    Don't feel bad. I did that yesterday due to sitting waiting on a delivery that never showed up. Which is yet again what we are doing today. Although the way its looking we might not be at the O anyway.
  16. Never enough

If its any consolation, my house is going to be estrogen packed tonite, a sleepover with I think 6 13 year old girls, a 5 year old, a 6 year old, plus loren. i'm going to go eat a handful of testosterone powder in advance just to gird myself for it. either that or take a bunch of clomid so i can join them watching some lame teen romance movie.

So whats up with the O?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. LOL on the girlfest!! Clomid might be the best option..lol

Well it depends on money and how all this plays out. but as it stands we probably wont be able to go to the O.
  18. Never enough

That sucks for sure. I can't even drink since I need to appear responsible. extra drag. At least I can strut around in a wife beater flex the new tattoo and growl a lot
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

19. Well I pouted and ate whatever I wanted for the last 4 days. Now I'm going to train as if I were going, who knows maye it will all work out. I figure better to be fit than fat
  20. Never enough

whether you are going or not has nothing to do with looking the way you want to look
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    whether you are going or not has nothing to do with looking the way you want to look
    Yeah I know, but its like going through all the sides of being pregnant with the reward of a baby at the end.

The Olympia and meeting everyone was my reward at the end
  22. Never enough

Well, it probably will work out. with everyone all freaked out on the fda, people are stocking up so bigger sales for now, plus epithios weren't mentioned in the FDA materials or pending ban from 08.

I'm up 3 lbs in the last couple days (and not from stuffing my face, dunno from what), but still 8 down from start on 7/21, so still not bad for 16 days. i'm staying keto today but hitting high calories to see if I can rekick leptin levels back up and restart losses. Otherwise I may have to try a carbup, was going to wait till next weekend for it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. The kids go back to school on the 25th so I'm trying to get up earlier and get to sleep earlier. This will be the hardest part of training for me. i've never met any supp that keeps me awake and feeling good when I'm tired. Sucks being stim dead.

I made it up by 7:30am but thats still almost 2 hrs later than I need to get up to get my oldest off. I am so not a morning peson!

On the other hand I have some of the bathroom clean, the kitchen mopped and 2 loads of laundry going.
  24. Never enough

btw, dave is up to 24" tall, but down to only 29lbs, so doing well!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

25. I love that smile!! How did you know I would need a good smile after leg day!

Legs
    We started with seated curls for 10 reps with lying curls for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did 15 straight legged barbell deads for 4 reps.

Then we did pump lunges with dumbells with 10 pop squats and 15 leg extensions for 4 sets.

Then we straddled a mat and did explosive squat jumps with weights for 10 reps dropped weights and lunged from one end of gym to the other for 4 sets.

I opted out of calves tonight due to it being late and the kids needing to go to bed with dinner and school supply shopping still to be done.
  26. Never enough

He's actually gone down a little in weight. He's 29lbs and 34" tall at 15 months.

At 15 months:
    your child is 29 pounds, and that is
    at greater than the 97th percentile for weight.

your child is 34 inches, and that is
    at greater than the 97th percentile for height.

he's staying huge, but happy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

27. LOL he looks like you in that pic!

28. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I pouted and ate whatever I wanted for the last 4 days. Now I'm going to train as if I were going, who knows maye it will all work out. I figure better to be fit than fat
    The last 2.5 weeks have been like your former; I've gained 10lb since I've been here! Now it's to the latter. In the end it's about being happy with yourself and how you feel and look, I guess. Time for some arse kicking
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

29. LOL Well I figure I'm mainly in it for me now. I'm just going to maintain a lean healthy balance.

Shoulders

We did dumbell seated front raises with a twist for 10 reps with 10 pikes for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 overhead presses with 15 quarter pulses for 4 sets.

We did 15 rope pulls to the chin for 4 sets.

We did 10 lateral raises with 10 bent over laterals for 4 sets.

We did 10 up and outs with 20 leg raises let down slowly. I was also the lucky person she decided to shove my legs forward on every set. This really increased burn. 4 sets.

We did a couple other shoulder things and ended with 3 sets of 100 broomstick twists.

30. Well right after I posted the shoulder workout I walked dogs until just now. The one Mastiff was a walk , the other was a drag and arm workout as he hates to be out of the yard. The cattle dog I jogged with..so cardio was doggie cardio tonight. Much more interesting than the treadmill.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rack Pull Ups or Pull Up?
    By philek9 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:46 PM
  2. College student going on a spending spree
    By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 11:37 PM
  3. Low Rack Pull or Deficit Pull input before April 9th hurry!
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:10 PM
  4. Syntrax Shopping Spree Review
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:30 PM