1. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The MrBigPR Show...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, ive finally decided to start up a log.

Current Stats
    -Height:5'10"
    Weight: Currently 203-205
    BF% 7-9?

Background Info:
    - Right now im located in Iraq, and ive just now made it into a hardened facility. No more tents (thank god) so that means i have an actual bed and a real gym to work out in. Started this to keep some people motivated and i like following other peoples logs. Im 26 year old, been working out seriously since i was about 13 years old. Grew up playing baseball and later picking up track. Focused on Strength and legs throughout those years, until my college days. Hard gainer until i learned how to eat, went from 155 to about 225 in a couple of years. Never done a PH or AAS.

Current Training:
    Im going to utilize a push and pull routine adding in full body movements with real world objects. Ive been flipping car tires, shoulder raising rucksacks, benching people since ive been in the field and i want to incorporate that into my workout. I take 1 Day off, usually adding in some kind of cardio and pushups, but thats about it. No weekends off. I usually switch up every week. Id be interested in learning a DC style like Sunclouds or anything anyone else would like to share. When i was at a base with a Gym before now i would just hit up the bodyparts i didnt get when i worked out in the field. I go balls to the wall on my workouts. Sweating like a pig when im done. Heres what it looks like:

M: Legs
    T: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)Abs
    W: Field training
    Th: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)Abs
    F: Legs
    Sat: Shoulders and Traps
    Sun:Off

M: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)
    T: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)Abs
    W: Field Training
    Th: Legs, Abs
    F: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)
    Sat: Shoulders, Traps, Abs

M: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)
    T: Legs, Abs
    W: Field Training
    Th: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)Abs
    F: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)
    Sat:Shoulders, Traps, Abs

Current Diet:
    -I eat pretty clean with one or two cheat meals every two weeks MAYBE. My maintenence calories sit at about 5k calories right now. Any less and i lose weight.
    -Chow hall here on base, open every 3 hours. Two big styrofoam trays for take out. Unlimited if you eat in.
    -Chicken, Turkey, Protein Powders, Milk, Oats, Multigrain bread, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, pasts, beef, almonds, natty pb, sunflower seeds, apples, pineapples, pears, bananas, grapefruit.(~500-650g CHO, 350g+ PRO, and 80-90g Fat)
    -I dont drink soda or juice, just water and milk. 2 gallons a day easily. Im used to it.
    -Macro's will move around somewhat, depends what they have on base.

Supplementation
    -100% Whey Protein from ON. Post Workout/before sleep.
    -100% Natural Casein from ON. Post workout/before sleep.
    -Fish Oil 5g
    -Multi Vitamin
    -8 Scoops Xtend Intra workout with 10g bulk BCAA's
    -Bulk BCAA's- With Xtend

Reasons for Log
    -Watching everyone tearing up the weights (Suncloud, Silver, Teg) I couldnt wait until i got settled at a base where i could workout with real equipment and log my workouts. Right now im just maintaining, want to stay nice and lean with my 4 pack (LOL) for the summer and then Lean Bulk it in the fall.Hopefully ill be out of this hell in July/August and Vactationing in Florida, but until then its the base pool for me. I look forward to breaking my old PR's and motivating other people to lift the hardest they can lift. I live my life 1 plate at a time (had to throw in a cheesy quote). I appreciate everyone who stops by, subs and follows me throughout everything. Any suggestions, comments are appreciated.

Hijacking is fine, i enjoy the extra conversation!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

sub'd

Looking good so far...interested in following
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%

gotta lend my support
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm in
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Thanks for the support guys! Hope more come. Ill more than likely kick this off on Sunday, gonna take tommorrow to get settled in and catch up on sleep!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%

Sounds good man, count me in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You Just Made My Birthday Bro! Thanks!

You know im here for sure! Im in for the support, and to learn no doubt! Glad you get into a hardend building WITH A BED!

Now go tear that ish up tomarrow brotha!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%

Im in! good luck bro
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im in!
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Alright fellas, killed it today at the gym. Had a few looks at the gym (Who the F*ck is this guy). Not a bad day for the first time in a couple of weeks. No PR's to record, but a strong session nonetheless.

A guy that sleeps across the bed from me wants to get "big", so i took him under my wing. He is weak, but i dont hate. I love teaching.

Weights are per dumbbell:

Dumbbell Flat bench: 100*12, 115*12, 130*12. Wanted to go higher but didnt know how my endurance would be. Felt nice and strong, perfect form.

Dumbbell Incline: 100*10, 120*10, 140*10. Was beasting these. Sweating like a madman.

Dumbbell Flat Bench Flye: 60*10, 65*8, 55*10. Slipped up on form at the second set, went down and nailed it. PUmp like a mother.

SkullCrusher (Including Bar and weight): 115*10, 135*10, 155*10. Triceps were feeling awesome at the second set, had to go up in weight. Whole upper body was on fire at this point.

Wide Grip Bench: 250*10, 275*10, 295*10. Pretty decent i thought, just threw this out there for gits and shiggles as Sunny says. Not close to my PR, but ill get there.

Cable Tricep burnouts: 42.5* failure(44), 35* failure (52), 25 * failure (50)

Weighted Dips: BW+45*15, BW+70*15, BW+90*12. Finished out pretty strong, chest was beat and my shoulder was a little sore. All in all was a good workout. Cant wait for Back and Biceps tommorrow.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Alright fellas, killed it today at the gym. Had a few looks at the gym (Who the F*ck is this guy). Not a bad day for the first time in a couple of weeks. No PR's to record, but a strong session nonetheless.

A guy that sleeps across the bed from me wants to get "big", so i took him under my wing. He is weak, but i dont hate. I love teaching.

Dumbbell Flat bench: 100*12, 115*12, 130*12. Wanted to go higher but didnt know how my endurance would be. Felt nice and strong, perfect form.

Dumbbell Incline: 100*10, 120*10, 140*10. Was beasting these. Sweating like a madman.

Dumbbell Flat Bench Flye: 60*10, 65*8, 55*10. Slipped up on form at the second set, went down and nailed it. PUmp like a mother.

SkullCrusher (Including Bar and weight): 115*10, 135*10, 155*10. Triceps were feeling awesome at the second set, had to go up in weight. Whole upper body was on fire at this point.

Wide Grip Bench: 250*10, 275*10, 295*10. Pretty decent i thought, just threw this out there for gits and shiggles as Sunny says. Not close to my PR, but ill get there.

Weighted Dips: BW+45*15, BW+70*15, BW+90*12. Finished out pretty strong, chest was beat and my shoulder was a little sore. All in all was a good workout. Cant wait for Back and Biceps tommorrow.
    Wow your right you killed it bro! I would say thats a soild workout to say the least! You nailed out some nice numbers!!! And glad to hear your taking a guy under the wing. A lucky man he is!

Dumbbell Incline: 100*10, 120*10, 140*10.

Deff. looking forward to your next work out Big Man!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Wow, looks like the military at least feeds you guys well. I'm happy about that.

Do you have to order your own supplements in? Or do they provide that stuff to you guys? And the military has protein powder in the chow hall? Awesome...
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Wow, looks like the military at least feeds you guys well. I'm happy about that.

Do you have to order your own supplements in? Or do they provide that stuff to you guys? And the military has protein powder in the chow hall? Awesome...
    Lol, no i just threw protein powder in there as a food im taking. I wish the military had protein powder. They have alot of crap over here food wise. As soon as i got to the chow hall, i thought i was in Heaven. Tables of Sugar free oatmeal, all kinds of bread, 2 lines of food. Grills. They feed us better here than in the states. And it sure does beat all those ready to eat meals in the bags we got on the field. You barely get a hot meal, because of all the moving.

I order all my supplements from Nutra, takes about a week to get here. Ive got some Whey and Casein and Xtend with some bulk BCAA's. Thats about all im taking supplement wise, with a multi and some fish oil. I cant stand fish.

Traumatic situation with one female....
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I pretty sure they all have to order it in. Couple of my friends in Iraq did. I have a friend that works for bodybuilding(dot)com and says they ship out TONS and TONS and have another friend who works at the main post office plant here and since bodybuilding(dot)com is soooo big, he says they have there own cage since they are like the 2nd largest company that ships out from Idaho.... Supps is BIIIG biz!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Lol, no i just threw protein powder in there as a food im taking. I wish the military had protein powder. They have alot of crap over here food wise. As soon as i got to the chow hall, i thought i was in Heaven. Tables of Sugar free oatmeal, all kinds of bread, 2 lines of food. Grills. They feed us better here than in the states. And it sure does beat all those ready to eat meals in the bags we got on the field. You barely get a hot meal, because of all the moving.

I order all my supplements from Nutra, takes about a week to get here. Ive got some Whey and Casein and Xtend with some bulk BCAA's. Thats about all im taking supplement wise, with a multi and some fish oil. I cant stand fish.

Traumatic situation with one female....

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.87%

Sweet bro , im subbed, i cant wait for you to really get this log going, will be interesting to see how you progress, and thanks again for the invite, great to be here...im all eyes.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%

did you take a hiatus from doing flat bench? curious as to how your incline numbers are higher than your flat numbers. maybe a genetic strong point?
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Sweet bro , im subbed, i cant wait for you to really get this log going, will be interesting to see how you progress, and thanks again for the invite, great to be here...im all eyes.
    Thank you bro, i cant wait either. Gonna rock.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.53%

sweet i am in.
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    did you take a hiatus from doing flat bench? curious as to how your incline numbers are higher than your flat numbers. maybe a genetic strong point?
    I havent benched in a couple of weeks, but its actually been one of my stronger points. I know it was lower than the dumbbells because i did these on the tail end of them. Throw in the fact that this was my first real workout in a while. Ill give it 3-5 weeks before im running on full speed.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%

alrighty. definitely more than i can lift
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%

I'm a little late but I'm In. That's good sh*t so far bro! Keep it up.
  23. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Im in! good luck bro
    Thanks bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    gotta lend my support
    appreciate it sunny!
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    sub'd

Looking good so far...interested in following
    Its gonna be interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'm in
    Glad you could make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Sounds good man, count me in
    Get ready for a show!\
    Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    You Just Made My Birthday Bro! Thanks!

You know im here for sure! Im in for the support, and to learn no doubt! Glad you get into a hardend building WITH A BED!

Now go tear that ish up tomarrow brotha!
    Ill be hitting em hard, extra hard until ur back brotha!
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Im in!
    nice to see you around ded, how ya been?
    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Ill try to live up to you, the legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I'm a little late but I'm In. That's good sh*t so far bro! Keep it up.
    Can never be too late to a party

Thanks for everyone so far. Hopefully i can be pushed to my max to put up some real PR's.

I upped my CHO intake for today, so i should be fully loaded for tommorrow.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.59%

Thx for the invite. Mad props for you being over there in hell protecting our freedom. I look forward to seeing the updates and the numbers to start growing as you get back into your routine!
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Thx for the invite. Mad props for you being over there in hell protecting our freedom. I look forward to seeing the updates and the numbers to start growing as you get back into your routine!
    Thanks Silver. Its no biggie, just doing what i need to do. Time to make these weights pay! Stay tuned!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.18%

Talking

Beautiful work bud, nice job on the skulls, thats about what i do and i thought i was strong!! Do you always use DBs or do you switch it up?
  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

If ive had a long time off (more than 2 weeks) i usually do dumbbells for a few sessions to get my stabilizers back. When i was making it to the gym before getting settled, i was mostly doing the bar.

I love doing my Skullz heavy. Triceps were on fire!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.18%

If ive had a long time off (more than 2 weeks) i usually do dumbbells for a few sessions to get my stabilizers back. When i was making it to the gym before getting settled, i was mostly doing the bar.

I love doing my Skullz heavy. Triceps were on fire!
    couldnt agree more! i really feel like most all my size comes from them.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

good luck
    Team Orbit
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.53%

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    couldnt agree more! i really feel like most all my size comes from them.
    Definitly agree! nothing lights my triceps on fire like skulls
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Dang those are some nice numbers. Good to see and glad they feed you guys well over there! My dad was overseas several years ago and I know it can be tough on friends and family hopefully you are keeping in touch!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.7%

awesome looking great keep it up!
  33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Dang those are some nice numbers. Good to see and glad they feed you guys well over there! My dad was overseas several years ago and I know it can be tough on friends and family hopefully you are keeping in touch!
    Yea its a little tough, but by now im used to it. Can't wait to be back in the states though.
  34. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    awesome looking great keep it up!
    Thanks bro, glad ur along for the ride
  35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Another killer day in the Gym today. One of my favorite days, well actually, EVERY DAY is my favorite. I can’t tell you the feeling I get going to the gym now. It’s amazing. I feel like when I’m in there, I’m in heaven. Yesterday was a pretty draining day, so I ate some more carbos than normal. I should of thought of that on my off day, but then again I slept for a good 9 hours.
    I can’t remember the last time I got 9 hours of sleep. Sleep has been a little rough. Not used to where I’m at, a BED, and there are constantly jets flying overhead. Clock the other day fell off my bed losing batteries. When I woke to use the bathroom, I noticed it. Put the batteries in and went back to bed. Woke up at 1 am thinking I got 15 hours of sleep, when it was only 7 pm! LOL, so I only got 9.

Back and Biceps:

Deadlifts: 275*12, 315*10, Took 2 minute break. Was out of breath, which was kind of embarrassing for me. Had some fat guy with gloves and a belt on across from me doing deadlifts super fast and slamming the bar. Had to throw 90 on there. 405*8. Felt strong, back was feeling good. Had super strict form, standing tall, slow negatives. Guy walked away holding his back. LOL!

Now I’m usually not into the whole competition while working out, but this guy was really starting to piss me off. He was doing half ass squats and I told him to “get down”. After all he was trying to show me out so I had to throw that little comment out. Was all I needed to fire me up for the rest of the morning.

Note: Workout partners back gave out while he was doing 135 on DL so he was pretty much watching. He didn’t want to DL at ALL. I told him go lower, he didn’t want to feel embarrassed. I told him it isn’t about the weights; you need form and handle what you can. Strength will come.

T Bar Row: 190*10, 225*10, 190*8. Cheated on my last 2 reps, went back down for form. Back was tight; Bi’s had a good pump going.

Dual Pulley Lat Pulldown: 55*15, 75*12, 65*14. All about contracting the lats. Love doing these, the burn is amazing. While waiting on my partner I knocked out Wide grip pull-ups till failure.

Hammer Curl: 50*12, 55*12, 50*12, 45*10. Starting feeling super forearm burn and bicep pump on second set so went down. All the way to the shoulder. Fatigue set in so I went to 45. Never sacrifice form for weight.

Barbell Curl: 135*10, 145*10, 155*10. Felt strong, biceps were about ready to bust.

Concentration Curl: 45*10, 50*10, 50*10. Plain and simple. Last exercise. Absolutely beat.

Tomorrow is leg day. I absolutely plan to beat them to hell.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Nice workout. Leg days are the day when I can pretty much plan on pushing myself to the point of near-death.
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

I love leg day. Gonna be ridiculous tommorrow.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Back and Biceps:

Note: Workout partners back gave out while he was doing 135 on DL so he was pretty much watching. He didnít want to DL at ALL. I told him go lower, he didnít want to feel embarrassed. I told him it isnít about the weights; you need form and handle what you can. Strength will come.

Barbell Curl: 135*10, 145*10, 155*10. Felt strong, biceps were about ready to bust.

Concentration Curl: 45*10, 50*10, 50*10. Plain and simple. Last exercise. Absolutely beat.

Tomorrow is leg day. I absolutely plan to beat them to hell.
    Solid Advice Bro! The guy needs to learn, and having a guy around like you to help him though is best! Drill all that into his head while hes still new to it! Its not about how much you can lift, its how much you can do correctly without hurting yourself and achiving optimum growth! It may take a lil while for him to get the hint, but as long as hes with you im sure youll have him in shape in no time!

That said, I LOOOVE BB curls with Concentrations at the end! Nice work on the Barbells! I dont think ive ever seen anyone throw down 155pds let alone for 10! I can only imagine bro!!!

Honestly i feel like ish today and WASNT looking forward to lifts today, buuuut after reading that, im ready to tear it down! Im picking up were i left off 1week ago! I got this!
  39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Solid Advice Bro! The guy needs to learn, and having a guy around like you to help him though is best! Drill all that into his head while hes still new to it! Its not about how much you can lift, its how much you can do correctly without hurting yourself and achiving optimum growth! It may take a lil while for him to get the hint, but as long as hes with you im sure youll have him in shape in no time!

That said, I LOOOVE BB curls with Concentrations at the end! Nice work on the Barbells! I dont think ive ever seen anyone throw down 155pds let alone for 10! I can only imagine bro!!!

Honestly i feel like ish today and WASNT looking forward to lifts today, buuuut after reading that, im ready to tear it down! Im picking up were i left off 1week ago! I got this!
    Yo TEg, kill it! Im with you on this one! Yea im trying to instill knowledge, but he is one of those guys who gives up too easily. I can see that from his deadlifts.

After years of doing barbell curls, ive actually fallen in love with them. I cant go past 155 though, form completely suffers.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

155 is straight up retarded. I don't think I've ever seen it either.

I can do 105 for ten... after that I'm toast.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Congratulations to NutraPlanet's new rep... MrBigPR
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:12 AM
  2. My Show
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:38 PM
  3. Getting rid of ater show to show?!!
    By buffhunk29 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 12