The MrBigPR Show...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright ladies and gentlemen, ive finally decided to start up a log.

Current Stats
-Height:5'10"
Weight: Currently 203-205
BF% 7-9?

Background Info:
- Right now im located in Iraq, and ive just now made it into a hardened facility. No more tents (thank god) so that means i have an actual bed and a real gym to work out in. Started this to keep some people motivated and i like following other peoples logs. Im 26 year old, been working out seriously since i was about 13 years old. Grew up playing baseball and later picking up track. Focused on Strength and legs throughout those years, until my college days. Hard gainer until i learned how to eat, went from 155 to about 225 in a couple of years. Never done a PH or AAS.

Current Training:
Im going to utilize a push and pull routine adding in full body movements with real world objects. Ive been flipping car tires, shoulder raising rucksacks, benching people since ive been in the field and i want to incorporate that into my workout. I take 1 Day off, usually adding in some kind of cardio and pushups, but thats about it. No weekends off. I usually switch up every week. Id be interested in learning a DC style like Sunclouds or anything anyone else would like to share. When i was at a base with a Gym before now i would just hit up the bodyparts i didnt get when i worked out in the field. I go balls to the wall on my workouts. Sweating like a pig when im done. Heres what it looks like:

M: Legs
T: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)Abs
W: Field training
Th: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)Abs
F: Legs
Sat: Shoulders and Traps
Sun:Off

M: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)
T: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)Abs
W: Field Training
Th: Legs, Abs
F: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)
Sat: Shoulders, Traps, Abs

M: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)
T: Legs, Abs
W: Field Training
Th: Chest, Triceps (pushing motion)Abs
F: Back, Biceps (pulling motion)
Sat:Shoulders, Traps, Abs

Current Diet:
-I eat pretty clean with one or two cheat meals every two weeks MAYBE. My maintenence calories sit at about 5k calories right now. Any less and i lose weight.
-Chow hall here on base, open every 3 hours. Two big styrofoam trays for take out. Unlimited if you eat in.
-Chicken, Turkey, Protein Powders, Milk, Oats, Multigrain bread, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, pasts, beef, almonds, natty pb, sunflower seeds, apples, pineapples, pears, bananas, grapefruit.(~500-650g CHO, 350g+ PRO, and 80-90g Fat)
-I dont drink soda or juice, just water and milk. 2 gallons a day easily. Im used to it.
-Macro's will move around somewhat, depends what they have on base.

Supplementation
-100% Whey Protein from ON. Post Workout/before sleep.
-100% Natural Casein from ON. Post workout/before sleep.
-Fish Oil 5g
-Multi Vitamin
-8 Scoops Xtend Intra workout with 10g bulk BCAA's
-Bulk BCAA's- With Xtend

Reasons for Log
-Watching everyone tearing up the weights (Suncloud, Silver, Teg) I couldnt wait until i got settled at a base where i could workout with real equipment and log my workouts. Right now im just maintaining, want to stay nice and lean with my 4 pack (LOL) for the summer and then Lean Bulk it in the fall.Hopefully ill be out of this hell in July/August and Vactationing in Florida, but until then its the base pool for me. I look forward to breaking my old PR's and motivating other people to lift the hardest they can lift. I live my life 1 plate at a time (had to throw in a cheesy quote). I appreciate everyone who stops by, subs and follows me throughout everything. Any suggestions, comments are appreciated.

Hijacking is fine, i enjoy the extra conversation!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd

Looking good so far...interested in following :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! Hope more come. Ill more than likely kick this off on Sunday, gonna take tommorrow to get settled in and catch up on sleep!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, count me in :D

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
You Just Made My Birthday Bro! Thanks!

You know im here for sure! Im in for the support, and to learn no doubt! Glad you get into a hardend building WITH A BED!

Now go tear that ish up tomarrow brotha!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, killed it today at the gym. Had a few looks at the gym (Who the F*ck is this guy). Not a bad day for the first time in a couple of weeks. No PR's to record, but a strong session nonetheless.

A guy that sleeps across the bed from me wants to get "big", so i took him under my wing. He is weak, but i dont hate. I love teaching.

Weights are per dumbbell:

Dumbbell Flat bench: 100*12, 115*12, 130*12. Wanted to go higher but didnt know how my endurance would be. Felt nice and strong, perfect form.

Dumbbell Incline: 100*10, 120*10, 140*10. Was beasting these. Sweating like a madman.

Dumbbell Flat Bench Flye: 60*10, 65*8, 55*10. Slipped up on form at the second set, went down and nailed it. PUmp like a mother.

SkullCrusher (Including Bar and weight): 115*10, 135*10, 155*10. Triceps were feeling awesome at the second set, had to go up in weight. Whole upper body was on fire at this point.

Wide Grip Bench: 250*10, 275*10, 295*10. Pretty decent i thought, just threw this out there for gits and shiggles as Sunny says. Not close to my PR, but ill get there.

Cable Tricep burnouts: 42.5* failure(44), 35* failure (52), 25 * failure (50)

Weighted Dips: BW+45*15, BW+70*15, BW+90*12. Finished out pretty strong, chest was beat and my shoulder was a little sore. All in all was a good workout. Cant wait for Back and Biceps tommorrow.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, killed it today at the gym. Had a few looks at the gym (Who the F*ck is this guy). Not a bad day for the first time in a couple of weeks. No PR's to record, but a strong session nonetheless.

A guy that sleeps across the bed from me wants to get "big", so i took him under my wing. He is weak, but i dont hate. I love teaching.

Dumbbell Flat bench: 100*12, 115*12, 130*12. Wanted to go higher but didnt know how my endurance would be. Felt nice and strong, perfect form.

Dumbbell Incline: 100*10, 120*10, 140*10. Was beasting these. Sweating like a madman.

Dumbbell Flat Bench Flye: 60*10, 65*8, 55*10. Slipped up on form at the second set, went down and nailed it. PUmp like a mother.

SkullCrusher (Including Bar and weight): 115*10, 135*10, 155*10. Triceps were feeling awesome at the second set, had to go up in weight. Whole upper body was on fire at this point.

Wide Grip Bench: 250*10, 275*10, 295*10. Pretty decent i thought, just threw this out there for gits and shiggles as Sunny says. Not close to my PR, but ill get there.

Weighted Dips: BW+45*15, BW+70*15, BW+90*12. Finished out pretty strong, chest was beat and my shoulder was a little sore. All in all was a good workout. Cant wait for Back and Biceps tommorrow.
Wow your right you killed it bro! I would say thats a soild workout to say the least! You nailed out some nice numbers!!! And glad to hear your taking a guy under the wing. A lucky man he is!

Dumbbell Incline: 100*10, 120*10, 140*10. :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Deff. looking forward to your next work out Big Man!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Wow, looks like the military at least feeds you guys well. I'm happy about that.

Do you have to order your own supplements in? Or do they provide that stuff to you guys? And the military has protein powder in the chow hall? Awesome...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, looks like the military at least feeds you guys well. I'm happy about that.

Do you have to order your own supplements in? Or do they provide that stuff to you guys? And the military has protein powder in the chow hall? Awesome...
Lol, no i just threw protein powder in there as a food im taking. I wish the military had protein powder. They have alot of crap over here food wise. As soon as i got to the chow hall, i thought i was in Heaven. Tables of Sugar free oatmeal, all kinds of bread, 2 lines of food. Grills. They feed us better here than in the states. And it sure does beat all those ready to eat meals in the bags we got on the field. You barely get a hot meal, because of all the moving.

I order all my supplements from Nutra, takes about a week to get here. Ive got some Whey and Casein and Xtend with some bulk BCAA's. Thats about all im taking supplement wise, with a multi and some fish oil. I cant stand fish.

Traumatic situation with one female...:nervous:.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I pretty sure they all have to order it in. Couple of my friends in Iraq did. I have a friend that works for bodybuilding(dot)com and says they ship out TONS and TONS and have another friend who works at the main post office plant here and since bodybuilding(dot)com is soooo big, he says they have there own cage since they are like the 2nd largest company that ships out from Idaho.... Supps is BIIIG biz!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Lol, no i just threw protein powder in there as a food im taking. I wish the military had protein powder. They have alot of crap over here food wise. As soon as i got to the chow hall, i thought i was in Heaven. Tables of Sugar free oatmeal, all kinds of bread, 2 lines of food. Grills. They feed us better here than in the states. And it sure does beat all those ready to eat meals in the bags we got on the field. You barely get a hot meal, because of all the moving.

I order all my supplements from Nutra, takes about a week to get here. Ive got some Whey and Casein and Xtend with some bulk BCAA's. Thats about all im taking supplement wise, with a multi and some fish oil. I cant stand fish.

Traumatic situation with one female...:nervous:.

:lol:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet bro , im subbed, i cant wait for you to really get this log going, will be interesting to see how you progress, and thanks again for the invite, great to be here...im all eyes.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

did you take a hiatus from doing flat bench? curious as to how your incline numbers are higher than your flat numbers. maybe a genetic strong point?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sweet bro , im subbed, i cant wait for you to really get this log going, will be interesting to see how you progress, and thanks again for the invite, great to be here...im all eyes.
Thank you bro, i cant wait either. Gonna rock.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
did you take a hiatus from doing flat bench? curious as to how your incline numbers are higher than your flat numbers. maybe a genetic strong point?
I havent benched in a couple of weeks, but its actually been one of my stronger points. I know it was lower than the dumbbells because i did these on the tail end of them. Throw in the fact that this was my first real workout in a while. Ill give it 3-5 weeks before im running on full speed.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little late but I'm In. That's good sh*t so far bro! Keep it up.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im in! good luck bro:)
Thanks bro.
gotta lend my support :)
appreciate it sunny!
sub'd

Looking good so far...interested in following :D
Its gonna be interesting
I'm in :thumbsup:
Glad you could make it.
Sounds good man, count me in :D
Get ready for a show!\
You Just Made My Birthday Bro! Thanks!

You know im here for sure! Im in for the support, and to learn no doubt! Glad you get into a hardend building WITH A BED!

Now go tear that ish up tomarrow brotha!
Ill be hitting em hard, extra hard until ur back brotha!
nice to see you around ded, how ya been?
Ill try to live up to you, the legend.
I'm a little late but I'm In. That's good sh*t so far bro! Keep it up.
Can never be too late to a party

Thanks for everyone so far. Hopefully i can be pushed to my max to put up some real PR's.

I upped my CHO intake for today, so i should be fully loaded for tommorrow.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the invite. Mad props for you being over there in hell protecting our freedom. I look forward to seeing the updates and the numbers to start growing as you get back into your routine!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thx for the invite. Mad props for you being over there in hell protecting our freedom. I look forward to seeing the updates and the numbers to start growing as you get back into your routine!
Thanks Silver. Its no biggie, just doing what i need to do. Time to make these weights pay! Stay tuned!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

Beautiful work bud, nice job on the skulls, thats about what i do and i thought i was strong!! Do you always use DBs or do you switch it up?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If ive had a long time off (more than 2 weeks) i usually do dumbbells for a few sessions to get my stabilizers back. When i was making it to the gym before getting settled, i was mostly doing the bar.

I love doing my Skullz heavy. Triceps were on fire!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
If ive had a long time off (more than 2 weeks) i usually do dumbbells for a few sessions to get my stabilizers back. When i was making it to the gym before getting settled, i was mostly doing the bar.

I love doing my Skullz heavy. Triceps were on fire!
couldnt agree more! i really feel like most all my size comes from them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang those are some nice numbers. Good to see and glad they feed you guys well over there! My dad was overseas several years ago and I know it can be tough on friends and family hopefully you are keeping in touch! :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang those are some nice numbers. Good to see and glad they feed you guys well over there! My dad was overseas several years ago and I know it can be tough on friends and family hopefully you are keeping in touch! :)
Yea its a little tough, but by now im used to it. Can't wait to be back in the states though.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Another killer day in the Gym today. One of my favorite days, well actually, EVERY DAY is my favorite. I can’t tell you the feeling I get going to the gym now. It’s amazing. I feel like when I’m in there, I’m in heaven. Yesterday was a pretty draining day, so I ate some more carbos than normal. I should of thought of that on my off day, but then again I slept for a good 9 hours.
I can’t remember the last time I got 9 hours of sleep. Sleep has been a little rough. Not used to where I’m at, a BED, and there are constantly jets flying overhead. Clock the other day fell off my bed losing batteries. When I woke to use the bathroom, I noticed it. Put the batteries in and went back to bed. Woke up at 1 am thinking I got 15 hours of sleep, when it was only 7 pm! LOL, so I only got 9.

Back and Biceps:

Deadlifts: 275*12, 315*10, Took 2 minute break. Was out of breath, which was kind of embarrassing for me. Had some fat guy with gloves and a belt on across from me doing deadlifts super fast and slamming the bar. Had to throw 90 on there. 405*8. Felt strong, back was feeling good. Had super strict form, standing tall, slow negatives. Guy walked away holding his back. LOL!

Now I’m usually not into the whole competition while working out, but this guy was really starting to piss me off. He was doing half ass squats and I told him to “get down”. After all he was trying to show me out so I had to throw that little comment out. Was all I needed to fire me up for the rest of the morning.

Note: Workout partners back gave out while he was doing 135 on DL so he was pretty much watching. He didn’t want to DL at ALL. I told him go lower, he didn’t want to feel embarrassed. I told him it isn’t about the weights; you need form and handle what you can. Strength will come.

T Bar Row: 190*10, 225*10, 190*8. Cheated on my last 2 reps, went back down for form. Back was tight; Bi’s had a good pump going.

Dual Pulley Lat Pulldown: 55*15, 75*12, 65*14. All about contracting the lats. Love doing these, the burn is amazing. While waiting on my partner I knocked out Wide grip pull-ups till failure.

Hammer Curl: 50*12, 55*12, 50*12, 45*10. Starting feeling super forearm burn and bicep pump on second set so went down. All the way to the shoulder. Fatigue set in so I went to 45. Never sacrifice form for weight.

Barbell Curl: 135*10, 145*10, 155*10. Felt strong, biceps were about ready to bust.

Concentration Curl: 45*10, 50*10, 50*10. Plain and simple. Last exercise. Absolutely beat.

Tomorrow is leg day. I absolutely plan to beat them to hell.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. Leg days are the day when I can pretty much plan on pushing myself to the point of near-death.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love leg day. Gonna be ridiculous tommorrow.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

Back and Biceps:

Note: Workout partners back gave out while he was doing 135 on DL so he was pretty much watching. He didn’t want to DL at ALL. I told him go lower, he didn’t want to feel embarrassed. I told him it isn’t about the weights; you need form and handle what you can. Strength will come.

Barbell Curl: 135*10, 145*10, 155*10. Felt strong, biceps were about ready to bust.

Concentration Curl: 45*10, 50*10, 50*10. Plain and simple. Last exercise. Absolutely beat.

Tomorrow is leg day. I absolutely plan to beat them to hell.
Solid Advice Bro! The guy needs to learn, and having a guy around like you to help him though is best! Drill all that into his head while hes still new to it! Its not about how much you can lift, its how much you can do correctly without hurting yourself and achiving optimum growth! It may take a lil while for him to get the hint, but as long as hes with you im sure youll have him in shape in no time!

That said, I LOOOVE BB curls with Concentrations at the end! Nice work on the Barbells! I dont think ive ever seen anyone throw down 155pds let alone for 10! I can only imagine bro!!!

Honestly i feel like ish today and WASNT looking forward to lifts today, buuuut after reading that, im ready to tear it down! Im picking up were i left off 1week ago! I got this!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Solid Advice Bro! The guy needs to learn, and having a guy around like you to help him though is best! Drill all that into his head while hes still new to it! Its not about how much you can lift, its how much you can do correctly without hurting yourself and achiving optimum growth! It may take a lil while for him to get the hint, but as long as hes with you im sure youll have him in shape in no time!

That said, I LOOOVE BB curls with Concentrations at the end! Nice work on the Barbells! I dont think ive ever seen anyone throw down 155pds let alone for 10! I can only imagine bro!!!

Honestly i feel like ish today and WASNT looking forward to lifts today, buuuut after reading that, im ready to tear it down! Im picking up were i left off 1week ago! I got this!
Yo TEg, kill it! Im with you on this one! Yea im trying to instill knowledge, but he is one of those guys who gives up too easily. I can see that from his deadlifts.

After years of doing barbell curls, ive actually fallen in love with them. I cant go past 155 though, form completely suffers.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
155 is straight up retarded. I don't think I've ever seen it either.

I can do 105 for ten... after that I'm toast.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im beat after 155. I tryed 165 once but i just couldnt move. Amazing what 10 pounds does. Years ago i was working out with one of my buds who was a powerlifter and his powerlifting routine and we did BB curls and i absolutely hated them. 95 had me cryin. LOL.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro Ill do my best! Got 2hrs befor i head out and im downing a super shake right now to get my butt going!

Geeezzz bro, you could curl me! I agree with TL, thats just crazy heavy! A couple guys who lift when im there and do 10x135 with good form(not perfect) and they are dead at the end!

My props to you brotha!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm scared to go much bigger on curls until my body catches up with my arms... :lol:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I usually take a 2 minute break on each set of BB curls. Depends maybe less. My upper body has always been a strong point. In college i actually had to get my chest in more shape, sh*t was weak sauce.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I usually take a 2 minute break on each set of BB curls. Depends maybe less. My upper body has always been a strong point. In college i actually had to get my chest in more shape, sh*t was weak sauce.

Yeah, I feel like mine is kind of weak sauce too.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
you have a log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on :D

i'll go back and catch up as soon as i have a minute.