Buster Logs Glycobol

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. I will be doing a little workout log with glycobol and the effects I knowtice from it. This log is not sponsored and I am no way shape or form affiliated with AI or Dr. D.

I have been on Glycobol for 3 days now and knowtice swelling and fullness of the muscles but have not been able to weigh myself thus far. Last time I checked (1 weeks ago) I was 163lbs.

Other sups:
ZMA
Protein (pro complex)
WMS
Beta Alanine
JP8

Calories: 3,500-4,000 a day since I have been on glycobol!

Training:
Shoulders + abs + Traps
Legs + Calves + Arms
Chest + Back
Rest

Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 163lbs.
Training exp: 4 months ( +40 lbs)
PHs: No
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Average Daily Calories: 3.6k
Body Type: Ecto Meso?

Pics:

^ I've gotten pretty dang buff from Get Diesels tried and true products! Lets see where this new Glycobol an take me!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
if you have ne dosing questions lemme no
for sure bro.

So far I'm taking 2 caps 30 mins before breakfast with about 100g carbs. Than im taking 2 before dinner with at LEAST 100g carbs.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Pull them shorts up.LOL

I am in for this log. Hope this helps you continue the impressive progress that you have been making.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Pull them shorts up.LOL

I am in for this log. Hope this helps you continue the impressive progress that you have been making.
Thanks buddy. I have a feeling glycobol is going to help me add some serious weight over the next month!

I know I'm totally disrespecting myself in the "shorts" pic. I should have cropped it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride, can not wait to see you stack this stuff with NosEsther!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
subbed.
are you done with your other log?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
solid for sure...

nice stack.

wheels?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for sure bro.

So far I'm taking 2 caps 30 mins before breakfast with about 100g carbs. Than im taking 2 before dinner with at LEAST 100g carbs.
what kind of carbs are you eating?

and whats your post workout shake look like

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
carbs = pasta, wheat bread, rice, carbo max (muscle max) carb shake(pure complex carbs).

post workout shake = 75g complex carbs, 30g protein iso, egg, whey, cassien, 2g beta alanine, 25g amino acids

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders + Back

TODAY WAS LAME

am(1 hour before preworkout shake) - glycobol
pre- JP8 + bcaa
post - dark matter + beta alanine
pm -glycobol

(warmup sets not listed)
Shoulders + traps: 13 sets
Face Pulls - 145lbs x 7 reps x 6 x 5
Military press - 135lbs x 4 reps x 3 reps
Upright Row - 115lbs x 8 reps x 7 reps
Lateral raises - 30lbs x 8 reps x 7 reps x 6
Shrugs - 225lbs x 25 reps x 20 reps, 90 lbs x 40 reps

Back: 7 sets (10 sets if you include the face pulls)
Deadlifts - 275 x 2 reps x 2 reps
Pullups - 9 reps (chest still hurts from injury when i do this excersize)
close grip pulldowns - 145lbs x 13 reps
Hammer strength pulldowns - 90 each side x 8 reps x 7 x 6

Review: I threw up half way through my workout and after i finished my workout. I think this is due to drinking the JP8 only 10 minutes before lifting!!!! not good. The glycobol was giving me some good pumps, I wouldnt say they were insane but they definately made my muscles feel tight, hard, and swoll.

Glycobol difference: Although weight is not up at all, I look more define and swoll in front of the mirror. Maybe the weight is not up because I took a 3 day break from working out and I have been on glycobol for only 5 days. But i definately look more define and have fuller looking muscles. Maybe I am droping fat and that is why I am not gaining weight due to fat loss and muscle gain at the same time. The one big knoticable difference is an increase in muscle definition so far!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
5 hours later and im already feeling a little soreness/tightness in my shoulders!!! LOVE IT!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you might wanna take JP8 a tad longer before your workouts, I seem to be one of the few who takes it 15-20 minutes before. Everyone I've let try my jug of it is the same, and needs longer time than me. Good luck!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
my chest still hurts, i dunno why. was gonna have a chest day today but even benching the bar gave a tiny bit of pain in the connective tissue that connects my chest into my armpit. its been about a week and a half, should i have a doctor check it out or something?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics. I'd go get it checked by a doctor who knows what he's doing, good luck with that. Can never be to safe. I'm lucky, my doc lifts at my one gym, and isn't afraid of recommending alternative stuff, he's real in touch. If you have a good personal trainer around, get their input as well. Also, check for any bruising, swelling or tenderness around and on the area, or have your woman check it out for ya,lol!! Good luck man!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
my chest still hurts, i dunno why. was gonna have a chest day today but even benching the bar gave a tiny bit of pain in the connective tissue that connects my chest into my armpit. its been about a week and a half, should i have a doctor check it out or something?
Most will error on the safe side.

get it checked by the doc.

Good luck.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics. I'd go get it checked by a doctor who knows what he's doing, good luck with that. Can never be to safe. I'm lucky, my doc lifts at my one gym, and isn't afraid of recommending alternative stuff, he's real in touch. If you have a good personal trainer around, get their input as well. Also, check for any bruising, swelling or tenderness around and on the area, or have your woman check it out for ya,lol!! Good luck man!!
WTF IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway my chest still hurts guys! its been almost 2 weeks and i still feel a little pain from even just benching the bar. The pain is right where my chest inserts into my armpit. Is this a serious injury? shouldnt it have healed after only 1 week?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like someone enjoyed their 420 :439: jk bro

A little rest won't hurt ya man, as long as you keep your diet in check, you should be fine.

Don't let your mood drag ya too far down. Take a few days off, clear your head and then hit it back up!
thanks i appreciate that brotha!!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
WTF IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway my chest still hurts guys! its been almost 2 weeks and i still feel a little pain from even just benching the bar. The pain is right where my chest inserts into my armpit. Is this a serious injury? shouldnt it have healed after only 1 week?
it depends on the injury and how bad you did it...

i personally believe if your body is trying to repair other muscles your working out, it's not going to be able to put as much focus as it could into healing your chest...sleep is most important as well when you hurt like that...gotta get sleep...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
as for glycobol. i am trying to bulk, eating at least 100g carbs every time i take it, but for some reason it keeps making me more define and cut, all well. weight is still the same, but muscle definition and fullness is up!

Lehrer

Lehrer

Awards
it depends on the injury and how bad you did it...

i personally believe if your body is trying to repair other muscles your working out, it's not going to be able to put as much focus as it could into healing your chest...sleep is most important as well when you hurt like that...gotta get sleep...
this

as for glycobol. i am trying to bulk, eating at least 100g carbs every time i take it, but for some reason it keeps making me more define and cut, all well. weight is still the same, but muscle definition and fullness is up!
hell ya bro. Been trying to get cut for the summer, rather than bulk. (on a clean bulk.) You probly hit a small limit for now. You'll start to see smaller gains; instead of mad muscle every week, probly a pound or two a month.

Just keep up a good clean diet, heal that arm up, then head back into the gym and sling some weights!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established

yeah i figure ill take it somewhat easy until my chest heals up, no point in having an underdeveloped chest cuz then i just gotta catch it up later!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, keep up the good workouts man!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
today did legs, arms

3 sets squats
3 sest leg press
2 sets leg extensions
superset
2 sets leg curls

4 sets calf raises

3 sets hammer curs
3 sets wrist curls
3 sets reverse wrist curls

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
:scratchchin: glycobol shud be making you bulk up because i feeel fat :scratchchin: my muscle are really sore too because I had a crazy workout yesterday but idk.. my a$$ wont fit in my jeans and my legs feel like there getting way to muscular. :dunno::dunno: i might be tripping
sometimes you know when you wash your jeans and they just come out of the dryer there all snug too. usually i get bigger while i work out and eventually lean out. i hate it. :lick::lick::worried::28:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
dang im really sick guys, throwing up and shitting all day yesterday, today im a lot better but very malnourished due to not being able to eat anything yesterday! im afraid to step on the scale! i couldnt even do a few pushups right now, im all weak and shakey. im jut gonna try to eat as much as i can, and than hit the gym hard when i get over this sickness.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear your feeling ill bud, hope ya get better soon!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It really is strange like that right? I was trying it and just didn't believe what was happening. I still don't believe it even though I see it for myself. :dunno: :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear you are sick. Try to at least drink something like Gatorade and get as much sleep and rest as you can.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro... Sorry to hear :( Do what ya gotta do to get healthy man! I feel for ya!

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
get better boobii
hope you loved the feet massages

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
^^^Good to hear your taken care of the boy! Everyone needs a lil TLC when there sick!