Buster Logs Glycobol

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    no i wouldnt say the pumps are painful. but my muscles feel so full of blood that it almost hurts from being so expanded you know what i mean? Like not in pain, but just gnarly! Also, yes i do kinda get a little giddy on it. I wouldnt say a real good sense of well being, but i do feel a tiny bit of an elevated mood, not sure this is 100% related to glycobol because i always get in a good mood before/during/after the gym. (i take glycobol pre workout)
    Great to hear your chest is feeling better.

Take the Glycobol after your workout instead of before as you are doing now, if you don't want such intense pumps.

As for weight gain, your not working out for a number of days could be a factor. Also weight/muscle gain is an effect from increased calories and increased tension of the muscles.

If you want to gain more muscle I would suggest you increase your calories by 500 per day.

GOOD LUCK!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Great to hear your chest is feeling better.

Take the Glycobol after your workout instead of before as you are doing now, if you don't want such intense pumps.

As for weight gain, your not working out for a number of days could be a factor. Also weight/muscle gain is an effect from increased calories and increased tension of the muscles.

If you want to gain more muscle I would suggest you increase your calories by 500 per day.

GOOD LUCK!
    thanks man, i will try upping the carbs!

as for you natty texan. i always wondered the same thing subconsciously. is it mixing well with your hypoglycemia or something?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Today I'm taking my first dose of T-911, i think i am going to continue to take only 1 serving of glycobol a day with my preworkout meal
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to the results bud!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Back + abs

AM - T-911
    Preworkout - T-911
    Preworkout- glycobol
    preworkout - 75g carbs + protein iso/whey/cassien + beta alanine
    post - WMS + protein Iso/whey/cassien + beta alanine

Back: 11 sets
    deadlift - 225 x 9reps, 275 x 4reps x 3reps
    pullups - 20reps pause 5reps, 15 reps pause 3 reps
    chinups - 15 reps pause 4 reps
    lat pull downs - 130lbs x 8 reps (why did i even do this?)
    Cable rows - 160 x 6 reps x 5 reps
    one arm cable rows - 55lbs x 7 x 7

abs: 5 sets
    cable crunch - 70 lbs x 20reps x 15reps x 12reps
    crunches - 35 reps x 30 reps

Review: The intensity started out high today with the deadlifts(i was pumped). Than my friend comes running into the gym "Bro my car is outa gass we gotta push it, its blocking the entrance!!!!" So some random good samaratin girl drives us to his car, we push while she steers, we push it up a steep driveway(this is a big truck) and im spent. When i finally started to workout again the intensity was real low! i guess that was a good warmup for my friend but after the crazy deadlifts, pushing his car only drained me! I lazily made it through my workout today dispite the glycobol and the t-911. The pumps from glycobol were there, i did feel a little boost from the t-911 especially in the begining, but i guess it just wasnt enough to overcome todays events/mood/lack of motivation. I should have taken some JP8 if i knew my workout was going to be like that!

Calories today: 3,800
  6. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Wow Nice work on those DLs bro! Sucs about havin to leave the workout

Youll nail it tomarrow brotha!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Wow Nice work on those DLs bro! Sucs about havin to leave the workout

Youll nail it tomarrow brotha!
    yeah i feel guilty abuot only doing 10 sets for back. but i was feeling lazy after pushing my buddys car
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

sat/sun - rest
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Subbdizzled busterizzle, i heard glycobolizzle is the shizzle, if you need me jus whizzle.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Subbdizzled busterizzle, i heard glycobolizzle is the shizzle, if you need me jus whizzle.
    neggedizzled
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Pushing a car is a good workout anyways,lol!! Lookin' good man, keep it up!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Answers

^^true dat!
    i used to tie a toe rope to my trucks bumper, hook it up to my weight lifting belt, and pull it around the neighborhood.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    ^^true dat!
    i used to tie a toe rope to my trucks bumper, hook it up to my weight lifting belt, and pull it around the neighborhood.
    DAYUMN
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

shoulders/traps and arms

pre - glycobol
    pre- t-911
    pre- 100g carbs + protein iso/whey/cassien + bcaa + beta alanine
    Post - 50g carbs + protein iso/whey/cassien + bcaa + beta alanine

Shoulder: 11 sets
    military press - 135 x 5 x 4
    dumbell press - 50lbs each x 10 reps
    upright row - 135lbs x 6 x 5
    cable raise(rear delt) - 40 lbs x 4 x 4
    bent over raise - 30lbs x 6 reps
    shrugs - 205lbs x 20 x 15
    dumbell shrugs - 50lbs each x 50 reps

arms: 9 sets
    hamer curls - 40 lbs x 10 x 10 x 9
    wrist curls - 65lbs x 20 x 26 x 15
    reverse wrist curls - 50 lbs x 15 x 12 x 12

Review: i think i am going to stop taking glycobol. not because it doesnt work, it works great!!!!!! but it is not doing to my body what i wanted. Right now my goal is to blow up, bloated, puffy, or whatever, i want to get as large as possable. On glycobol I have gotten extremely cut and actually lost a pound. The loss of the pound could be from my injury or getting sick on several occasions. This glycobol run was plagued by injurtys and sickness. However I continued to steadily gain strength while getting very cut up. Before and After pics coming withing the hour.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review

BEFORE

AFTER

Final Review: Even though my glycobol run was plagued by sickness and injury I did get some good definition from this product while eating and drinking TONS of carbs. I actually lost about .5 - 1 pound while on this product when my goal ws to bulk and gain weight. The weight loss is probably due to getting sick numerous times and my chest injury. Durring those times I was having a hard time eating 2,000 calories a day for a few days and took no supplements. The reason I am cutting this run short is to save my glycobol for july(when I want to get cut). Right now my goal is to bulk regardless of how bloated, fat, or puffed up I may become.

Strength - Steadily Increasing while on glycobol.

Weight - down .5 - 1 pound.

Pumps - amazing!

Vascularity - didn't knowtice much of a difference

Fat loss/definition - definition of my abs and other detailed muscles definately up. Probably cut some fat as well and could contribute to losing that single pound.

Negatives - I am not sure if it was the glycobol or me getting sick but there were times where my stomach was very agrivated and I had some bad gas. Most likely it was due to becoming ill, but the glycobol didnt seem to help the issue.

overall product rating - 9/10, depending on your goal for using glycobol. I personally don't think this is a significant bulking product for ME. Considering I only ran it for 1/2 a month, it did yield some significant gains in terms of definition!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Good Review! Sux it didnt do what you wanted it to... Save the rest for later
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Good Review! Sux it didnt do what you wanted it to... Save the rest for later
    exactly, i got about a bottle and a half left
  18. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    You've been watching too much tv!
  19. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Review: i think i am going to stop taking glycobol. not because it doesnt work, it works great!!!!!! but it is not doing to my body what i wanted. Right now my goal is to blow up, bloated, puffy, or whatever, i want to get as large as possable. On glycobol I have gotten extremely cut and actually lost a pound.
    It did that to me also when I beta tested it. I was on a bulk and gained 11 lbs on my cycle, but yet I was leaner than when I started. Good stuff.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Review: i think i am going to stop taking glycobol. not because it doesnt work, it works great!!!!!! but it is not doing to my body what i wanted. Right now my goal is to blow up, bloated, puffy, or whatever, i want to get as large as possable. On glycobol I have gotten extremely cut and actually lost a pound. The loss of the pound could be from my injury or getting sick on several occasions. This glycobol run was plagued by injurtys and sickness. However I continued to steadily gain strength while getting very cut up. Before and After pics coming withing the hour.
    Now why would you want to do that? Glycobol sounds like its working perfectly at partitioning those carbs to muscles and away from fat exactly what I would want..you are just gonna have to cut the fat off later if you are bulking just to add puff...thats just my 2cents tho
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Now why would you want to do that? Glycobol sounds like its working perfectly at partitioning those carbs to muscles and away from fat exactly what I would want..you are just gonna have to cut the fat off later if you are bulking just to add puff...thats just my 2cents tho
    in a sense your right. but it is almost imposable for me to get fat anyway so we are talking a very low body fat % difference. I just feel this product will be best for when I am done bulking. It may work different for others, but i am saying for my body.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to see you got results, I'm lovin' my run on it. Good to hear ya got over the sickness, that always helps. All the best man with your bulk!! I would however, consider what Bolt10 said, it makes sense. Granted, every ones body is different, but nothing sucks more than trying to cut pudge and losing a few pounds on the lifts, all the while being grumpy while in a calorie deficit. At least, that's the way it is for me, Look at it this way, spend all your time blowing up, or spend half your time blowing up and the other half cutting. In the end though, it looks like you know what works best for you, just throwing some ideas out there.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    It did that to me also when I beta tested it. I was on a bulk and gained 11 lbs on my cycle, but yet I was leaner than when I started. Good stuff.
    thats a good thing, right?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Good review brozilla!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING MY LOG AND READING MY REVIEW!!

GLYCOBOL IS CHILLLLLL
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

BEFORE

AFTER

Final Review: Even though my glycobol run was plagued by sickness and injury I did get some good definition from this product while eating and drinking TONS of carbs. I actually lost about .5 - 1 pound while on this product when my goal ws to bulk and gain weight. The weight loss is probably due to getting sick numerous times and my chest injury. Durring those times I was having a hard time eating 2,000 calories a day for a few days and took no supplements. The reason I am cutting this run short is to save my glycobol for july(when I want to get cut). Right now my goal is to bulk regardless of how bloated, fat, or puffed up I may become.

Strength - Steadily Increasing while on glycobol.

Weight - down .5 - 1 pound.

Pumps - amazing!

Vascularity - didn't knowtice much of a difference

Fat loss/definition - definition of my abs and other detailed muscles definately up. Probably cut some fat as well and could contribute to losing that single pound.

Negatives - I am not sure if it was the glycobol or me getting sick but there were times where my stomach was very agrivated and I had some bad gas. Most likely it was due to becoming ill, but the glycobol didnt seem to help the issue.

overall product rating - 9/10, depending on your goal for using glycobol. I personally don't think this is a significant bulking product for ME. Considering I only ran it for 1/2 a month, it did yield some significant gains in terms of definition!!!!!!!!!!
    very awesome review and progress!!! We appreciate the feedback!!! keep killin it at the gym bro.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

can you post another after picture it didnt come up?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    can you post another after picture it didnt come up?
    sure 1 min
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

new after pic

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Answers

your chest is fuller still. good work, we all said it was the area lacking the most when you started that first thread and you've done a fantastic job bringing it up to par in the last month or so. it's still got some work to do, but then, we all still have work to do. if you get a chance, have your girlfriend take pic's again, and do some bodybuilding poses. (if you're looking for critiques again)

to glycobol, i'm glad it treated you well. i've once again postponed mine. I'm going to take it during my natty t explosion cycle.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Your abs(core) is more defined, great job, keep it up, I am sure you will love the continous results of glycobol, have you noticed a strength gain.
    doing my own thang!
  32. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    thats a good thing, right?
    Anytime you can gain muscle mass and not fat, is good IMO.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

you look much fuller!!! congrats on a very successful run my friend!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    your chest is fuller still. good work, we all said it was the area lacking the most when you started that first thread and you've done a fantastic job bringing it up to par in the last month or so. it's still got some work to do, but then, we all still have work to do. if you get a chance, have your girlfriend take pic's again, and do some bodybuilding poses. (if you're looking for critiques again)

to glycobol, i'm glad it treated you well. i've once again postponed mine. I'm going to take it during my natty t explosion cycle.
    yeah my chest did fill in a little even with the THREE WEEK INJURY!!!!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Your abs(core) is more defined, great job, keep it up, I am sure you will love the continous results of glycobol, have you noticed a strength gain.
    i posted the answer to that question in my final review, strength is steadily going up every week or two i either go up in reps or weight
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Man, very impressive!! nice to see all the solid gains you made. Keep it up!!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

i posted the answer to that question in my final review, strength is steadily going up every week or two i either go up in reps or weight
    My fault just finish reading the final review. That is great news, strength gains are slow but steady as I had previuosly mentioned, it definitely will help with creatine, and amino acid utilization.
    doing my own thang!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

What is glycobol exactly?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat7197 View Post
    What is glycobol exactly?
    i hope someone else steps in and provides you with a better answer. i can tell you what it does. it shuttle carbs into the muscles and blocks it from turning to fat. I was eating at least 300-400g of complex carbs a day while on glycobol and got a lot more define, lost a pound and went up in strength steadily after only 2 weeks.... i stoped using it because i wanted to bulk! it seemed like it was more of a cutting supplement they way it responded to MY body.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Answers

bus...if you're putting on muscle and not putting on fat isn't that ideal? seems almost like...a dream bulk...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:35 PM