1. how about you lay off the drugs
    duhh

2. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    im sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless88 View Post
    how about you lay off the drugs
    duhh
    Sounds like someone enjoyed their 420 jk bro

A little rest won't hurt ya man, as long as you keep your diet in check, you should be fine.

Don't let your mood drag ya too far down. Take a few days off, clear your head and then hit it back up!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lehrer View Post
    Sounds like someone enjoyed their 420 jk bro

A little rest won't hurt ya man, as long as you keep your diet in check, you should be fine.

Don't let your mood drag ya too far down. Take a few days off, clear your head and then hit it back up!
    thanks i appreciate that brotha!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    thanks i appreciate that brotha!!!
    Werd.

Nice to see another supp log. How's Glycobol so far?

5. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    WTF IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway my chest still hurts guys! its been almost 2 weeks and i still feel a little pain from even just benching the bar. The pain is right where my chest inserts into my armpit. Is this a serious injury? shouldnt it have healed after only 1 week?
    it depends on the injury and how bad you did it...

i personally believe if your body is trying to repair other muscles your working out, it's not going to be able to put as much focus as it could into healing your chest...sleep is most important as well when you hurt like that...gotta get sleep...

6. as for glycobol. i am trying to bulk, eating at least 100g carbs every time i take it, but for some reason it keeps making me more define and cut, all well. weight is still the same, but muscle definition and fullness is up!

7. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    it depends on the injury and how bad you did it...

i personally believe if your body is trying to repair other muscles your working out, it's not going to be able to put as much focus as it could into healing your chest...sleep is most important as well when you hurt like that...gotta get sleep...
    this

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    as for glycobol. i am trying to bulk, eating at least 100g carbs every time i take it, but for some reason it keeps making me more define and cut, all well. weight is still the same, but muscle definition and fullness is up!
    hell ya bro. Been trying to get cut for the summer, rather than bulk. (on a clean bulk.) You probly hit a small limit for now. You'll start to see smaller gains; instead of mad muscle every week, probly a pound or two a month.

Just keep up a good clean diet, heal that arm up, then head back into the gym and sling some weights!

8. as for glycobol. i am trying to bulk, eating at least 100g carbs every time i take it, but for some reason it keeps making me more define and cut, all well. weight is still the same, but muscle definition and fullness is up!

yeah i figure ill take it somewhat easy until my chest heals up, no point in having an underdeveloped chest cuz then i just gotta catch it up later!

9. Looks good, keep up the good workouts man!!

10. today did legs, arms

3 sets squats
    3 sest leg press
    2 sets leg extensions
    superset
    2 sets leg curls

4 sets calf raises

3 sets hammer curs
    3 sets wrist curls
    3 sets reverse wrist curls
    •   

11. glycobol shud be making you bulk up because i feeel fat my muscle are really sore too because I had a crazy workout yesterday but idk.. my a$$ wont fit in my jeans and my legs feel like there getting way to muscular. i might be tripping
    sometimes you know when you wash your jeans and they just come out of the dryer there all snug too. usually i get bigger while i work out and eventually lean out. i hate it.

12. dang im really sick guys, throwing up and ****ting all day yesterday, today im a lot better but very malnourished due to not being able to eat anything yesterday! im afraid to step on the scale! i couldnt even do a few pushups right now, im all weak and shakey. im jut gonna try to eat as much as i can, and than hit the gym hard when i get over this sickness.

13. Sorry to hear your feeling ill bud, hope ya get better soon!!

14. get better soon man.

15. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    as for glycobol. i am trying to bulk, eating at least 100g carbs every time i take it, but for some reason it keeps making me more define and cut, all well. weight is still the same, but muscle definition and fullness is up!
    It really is strange like that right? I was trying it and just didn't believe what was happening. I still don't believe it even though I see it for myself.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

16. Sorry to hear you are sick. Try to at least drink something like Gatorade and get as much sleep and rest as you can.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

17. Dang bro... Sorry to hear Do what ya gotta do to get healthy man! I feel for ya!

18. get well, get well soon, we wish you to get well!

19. get better boobii
    hope you loved the feet massages

20. ^^^Good to hear your taken care of the boy! Everyone needs a lil TLC when there sick!

21. Hope today is a better day for ya!!

22. Sorry to hear you're not feeling good dawg.

Hope to see you back on the boards soon!

Take it easy man

23. Get better soon buster. Sickness sucks.

24. HEY EVERYBODY IM BACK! I had my first workout yesterday. Supprisingly after being sick for a bunch of days i only lost about 1-2 lbs. My strength was about the same as it normally is. I couldnt hardly eat anything the first day i was sick. I thought for sure i was gonna lose like 5 lbs.

Anyway, yesterdays workout went like this:

SHoulders
    135lbs upright row, 2 rest pause sets, 5 reps pause 2 reps
    135lbs militar press, 1 set, 2 reps
    25lbs bent over raises, 2 sets, 13 reps pause 5 reps
    FAce pulls (forgot the stats)

Power cleans 2 sets, 135lbs, 7 reps
    Bent over row, 135 lbs, (forgot reps, around 8)
    Pullups, bodyweight, 2 sets, 15reps pause, 5

25. thanks for all the support guys, i couldnt believe my eyes when i first signed back on today. Everyones all telling me to get better!!! THANKS EVERYBODY

26. Nice workout mang! Diggin the power cleans!!

Hope you stay well now! No more gettin sick!!!

27. subbed....

28. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Nice workout mang! Diggin the power cleans!!

Hope you stay well now! No more gettin sick!!!
    thanks teggy, those power cleans hit my traps at an unusual angle, LOVE IT!!!

UPDATE: My chest is still messed up, it is getting knowticably smaller and i am tired of waiting, i want to work it out!! does anyone think that lightweight easy workouts could be beneficial? Or is it possable that if the injury in my chest is with the connective tissue, that i could damage it more?

29. NOTE: I've been off glycobol since i have been sick. So it has been a couple days since my last dose. I'm thinking of starting it up again later this week when i get back in to the swing of things.

30. nice power cleans. 15x2 pullups aren't to shabby either

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 02:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:35 PM