Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Hey! This will be the log where I post up my workouts every week, my fitness progress and my thoughts on various supplements that I will be taking.

Statistics:

Sex: Female
Body Type: Mesomorph
Body Fat: 16%
Weight: 160 lb
Height: 5'9"

Goals:

I would like to focus on losing fat right now, but at the same time maintain/gain muscle. I am on a recomp. Thus far I have successfully recomped, going from 23% BF to 16% while maintaining the weight of 160 lb. I was able to make this progress in about 8 months.

As of now, I would particularly like to see more definition in my shoulders/arms, abs and thighs. I know this will come as I drop body fat.

Training:

I am currently doing circuits with my weight lifting. Usually I do 3-4 full body movements in one workout. I am working out 3 days a week, and doing light cardio on off days.

Diet:

Right now I am trying out Intermittent Fasting. I eat all of my calories within an 8 hour frame during the day (always revolving around my workout on lifting days). Workout days I am eating about 2800 calories, while on off days I am eating about 1200 calories. Workout days are high carb, while off days are very low carb. So, I am carb cycling and calorie cycling. This past week I have had great strength gains and have seen good fat loss results. If I begin to see a negative change or lack of recovery I will absolutely be changing my diet. But as of now this is working well for me.

Supplements:

Reverse (IBE)
X-Force (IBE)
X-Dream (IBE)
Purple Wraath (CL)
GlycerGrow (CL)
Vitamin C
BCAAs
Neovar (AN)
Maltodextrin and Dextrose (intra workout)
Assault (MP) I take this on occassion when I need a Pre workout boost of energy

I may start taking Forskolin soon as well as using a topical fat loss product made by RPN called Eviscerate.​

Pictures:

Consider these my starting pics. They were actually taken today.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that title was not misleading at all.

You Miss, are my new favorite logger. Right on.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely subbed for this. Good luck.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
bucket of happiness puts my "assorted goodies" to shame :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i approve of this thread, good layout solid products and the best of luck

ps- your alreay in fantastic shape

im tempted to try CL GG sometime again i havent used it in years, i had good results and hit some PRs while using it a long time ago, beware of leg cramps i had some nasty ones while on this and i drank tons of water no idea why

edit- how tall are you? you dont look 160lbs unless your pretty tall

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i approve of this thread, good layout solid products and the best of luck

ps- your alreay in fantastic shape

im tempted to try CL GG sometime again i havent used it in years, i had good results and hit some PRs while using it a long time ago, beware of leg cramps i had some nasty ones while on this and i drank tons of water no idea why
Well, thank you for the compliment. :)

GG is a great product! I've never had any muscle cramps while using it. I use two scoops intra workout and I get incredible pumps everywhere. It is awesome when I am doing high rep Hammer Curls supersetted with Overhead Tricep Extensions.

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
yea i like the bucket of goodies...looks like a good combo!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
edit- how tall are you? you dont look 160lbs unless your pretty tall
I am 5 feet 9 inches. I'm pretty solid- I've got a lot of muscle on me. Most people don't guess that I am 160 lb.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
vitamine c crystals look interesting. i wonder if they make a rainbow if the sun hits them right.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vitamine c crystals look interesting. i wonder if they make a rainbow if the sun hits them right.
You know, I'll have to look into that! :)

I take 2 g intra workout to help suppress cortisol. I'll also take a few grams on my low calorie days for the same reason. Then it's great to have when I feel like I'm getting sick. It's just a good, inexpensive supplement to have all the way around. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Monday and today I have gone to the gym. My strength has increased significantly since last week in nearly all of my movements. :)

Today's Workout:

8x3

Clean and Press: 85x2, 90x2, 100x2, 105x2

4x10 Circuit:

Weight Assisted Pull Up: Body Weight-60, -70x2, -80
DB Lunges: 25 lb DBs
Dips: Body Weight, -60, BW x last 2 sets

4x20

Cable Curls: 40 lb

Circuits are very different from what I have done the past few months. I'm used to lifting heavy, low rep and high sets. Now it is really the opposite. High rep, low set and much lighter than usual!

I always do my Clean and Press at lower reps and higher sets though (as you can see).

Last week I was only Clean and Pressing 80 lb for all of my sets. My strength was really down last week, and very high this week for C&P.

Last week for Dips I was only able to do my full body weight for the first set. All the others I had at least 60 lbs of assistance.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. Good to see you doing clean presses, i absolutely love them as a all around muscle builder.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
clean and press is the absolute hands down best overall exercise. nice to see people still do them :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here.

Didn't realize you were that tall, lady :p Also, 1200 calories is really low, even for an 'off day'.

You're a good logger, and a female that does things the right way. Much respect :dl:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1200 is the fasting portion of I.F.

My cals are pretty low on off days too, and in fact we were reticent to take them so low. But, we decided to give I.F. a proper trial and that means low cals on some days.

We've already agreed, though, that if strength and energy levels start to suffer in result that we're upping them back to a more "normal" level.

Oh, and "I'm Here" BW :p

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clean and press is the absolute hands down best overall exercise. nice to see people still do them :)
Dude, you should see her do them - her form is perfect.

What day/split would you integrate the clean n press to?
Shh... don't let BW see you use the "s"-word in her log; she likes full body routines!

Clean and Presses work just about everything. That being said, most guys will incorporate them into a back or shoulder day.

I, however, could do them as a workout by themselves practically. 10x5 and then just collapse!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice work. Good to see you doing clean presses, i absolutely love them as a all around muscle builder.
Oh, yeah! I love this movement! It is such a challenge every time I do it!

I'm here. :)
:woohoo: It's my Irish friend! :D

Here.

Didn't realize you were that tall, lady :p Also, 1200 calories is really low, even for an 'off day'.

You're a good logger, and a female that does things the right way. Much respect :dl:
Yay! so happy you joined in! :)

Dude, you should see her do them - her form is perfect.

Shh... don't let BW see you use the "s"-word in her log; she likes full body routines!

Oh, and "I'm Here" BW :p
And my favorite man in the world!

Yikes! Sorry Bee Dubs.
Resolve was kidding with you; don't mind him, he's just a big ape. :p

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice, looks like ill be along for the ride!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, don't forget about my back hair!

...shaved it tonight, though; however, I'm sure I missed spots. :eek:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I can't even reach certain parts of my back. A guy the size of you probably can't reach the majority of his back, let alone shave it. :p

Random181

Awards
  • Established
lol @ the rest of this thread, thats one hell of a lot of supplements :D, good luck, dont know why you want lose weight though, you look great :p

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol @ the rest of this thread, thats one hell of a lot of supplements :D, good luck, dont know why you want lose weight though, you look great :p
Don't want to lose weight, I want to drop body fat! :)

Thank you! I like good quality supplements, as does my husband. We'll buy the things that each of us want and end up using each others too. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day I am going to the BEACH! :woohoo: San Clemente, CA is a beautiful place to hang out at! :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

IC, answer a question for me if you can. i've been debating on what your name means. by cannon, are you referring to your beastly leg size, or by cannon are you referring to faith?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC, answer a question for me if you can. i've been debating on what your name means. by cannon, are you referring to your beastly leg size, or by cannon are you referring to faith?
Cannon, just meaning large in general. Anytime you think of a cannon you think of some big gun; which is ironic, because my guns suck...but ya, you get the point.

In a Biblical context, it's spelled with only one "n."

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Cannon, just meaning large in general. Anytime you think of a cannon you think of some big gun; which is ironic, because my guns suck...but ya, you get the point.

In a Biblical context, it's spelled with only one "n."
ahh. gotcha. maybe i just need to get a better grasp on english :)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous of you going to the beach as we won't be seeing beach weather for another few months. God I hate northern Canada sometimes.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

Now how in the hell do you do that? I get my gf to do mine:heart:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Also in...............BF you really don't look 160. Good job!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always thought "Cannon" was in reference to his temper. He's ready to explode at any time. :D

Enjoy the beach, i wish i could hit one up right now.:party:
I'm jealous of you going to the beach as we won't be seeing beach weather for another few months. God I hate northern Canada sometimes.
I do love the beach! Next month Resolve and I will be moving to Dallas, and there will be no beautiful ocean to visit. :( Might as well take advantage of the short hour drive while I can.

Also in...............BF you really don't look 160. Good job!
That is nice to know. For a long time I was quite self conscious of my weight. That was when I weighed 160 at 28% BF though. Once I started body building it seemed like my fat started falling off and was replaced with muscle. I could care less about how much I weight now. I'm still pretty big though.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hear you, i live in San Antonio. Hot as can be and no beaches. I hate it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear you, i live in San Antonio. Hot as can be and no beaches. I hate it.

I've never lived outside of Southern California, so hot, humid, beachless Dallas will be a big change.