Buster's workout log with Get Diesel Nutrition

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Buster's workout log GETTIN' DIESEL


    Hey all, I am kind of starting my workout log when I've already made so much progress. Here is my progress report/ review.

    Start: 127lbs.


    2 months: 144 lbs.




    3 months: 155 lbs. (Just started taking Diesel Test Hardcore)




    3.5 months: 162lbs. (DTH gets an A++ frome me)









    The last set of pics are exacly how i look right at this moment. I will be posting pics of me periodically since I have been putting on muscle at a fairly quick pace.

    Suppliment Review(months 1-3):
    Dark Matter - A
    Trac NO Extreme - C+
    Beta Alanine - B+
    ZMA - A-
    Glutamine (took at random) - D
    Bcaa - B+

    Suppliment Review(month 3-current):
    Diesel Test Hardcore - A+

    DTH has by far done more for me than any other suppliment. Not only have I been eating more while on the DTH, but I think i have been losing fat as well as packing on a lot of weight to all my excersizes in only 2 weeks!

  2. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Day 1 - Chest (adding in JP8)


    I will continue to use my dth for another 2 weeks as well as adding in JP8 as of today!

    8am: 2 DTH
    2pm: 1 DTH
    Pre workout: 3/4 scoop JP8, bcaa

    Bench - 5 sets,
    135 lbs. - 25reps, 20 reps
    225 lbs. - 7 rsps, 5 reps
    155 lbs. - 18 reps

    Incline - 4 sets,
    135 lbs. - 12 reps, 13 reps
    185 lbs. - 4 reps, 3 reps

    Dips - 3 sets
    bodyweight - 13, 18, 15

    Cable Crossovers - 3 sets
    60lbs - 9 reps
    50lbs - 12 reps, 10

    Post Workout: Dark Matter, Glutamine

    Calories - around 3,500


    Review: JP8 was amazing!!! I knew my muscles were getting tired but i could just drive through it. When i knew i was supposed to be getting fatigued i just kept on going like the energizer bunny. At the end of my workout I felt like i was only half way through wand was still fully pumped and ready to lift more, but i didnt wanna over train!
  3. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    first in!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    today was rest day.

    2dth
    5g creatine mono

    sushi for dinner

    3,200 calories
  5. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Day 3 - Shoulders, Abs


    10am - 1 dth
    preworkout - JP8 + bcaa
    intraworkout - waximaize + bcaa
    postworkout - darkmatter
    1:30pm - 1 dth

    Shoulders: 13 sets
    Front bar raises - 3 sets, 13, 13, 11 reps
    Wide grip Upright Rows - 2 sets 70 lbs 13 reps, 2 sets 90 lbs 9 reps(felt it in my biceps a lil too much)
    Lateral raises - 3 sets 35 lbs 6 reps
    Bent over raises - 3 sets 25lbs 10 reps

    Traps: 4 sets
    Barbell Shrugs - 4 sets 100 lbs 60 reps, 45 reps, 35 reps, 30 reps(20 second rest period between each set)

    Abs:6 sets
    crunches - 3 sets 50 crunches
    leg lifts - 3 sets 10 lbs weight on ankles, 40 reps

    calories today: about 3,200

    Review: I was extremely fatigued, lazy and undernourished today. I felt like I wasnt going to have a full workout today and in the begining I felt like quiting because I was just so lazy today. JP8 kept my intensity high and towards the end of my workout I was feeling very good and like I wanted to keep going. Although I was sluggish the first half of my workout the intensity was suprisingly high!:dl:
  6. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    10am - 1 dth
    preworkout - JP8 + bcaa
    intraworkout - waximaize + bcaa
    postworkout - darkmatter
    1:30pm - 1 dth

    Shoulders: 13 sets
    Front bar raises - 3 sets, 13, 13, 11 reps
    Wide grip Upright Rows - 2 sets 70 lbs 13 reps, 2 sets 90 lbs 9 reps(felt it in my biceps a lil too much)
    Lateral raises - 3 sets 35 lbs 6 reps
    Bent over raises - 3 sets 25lbs 10 reps

    Traps: 4 sets
    Barbell Shrugs - 4 sets 100 lbs 60 reps, 45 reps, 35 reps, 30 reps(20 second rest period between each set)

    Abs:6 sets
    crunches - 3 sets 50 crunches
    leg lifts - 3 sets 10 lbs weight on ankles, 40 reps

    calories today: about 3,200

    Review: I was extremely fatigued, lazy and undernourished today. I felt like I wasnt going to have a full workout today and in the begining I felt like quiting because I was just so lazy today. JP8 kept my intensity high and towards the end of my workout I was feeling very good and like I wanted to keep going. Although I was sluggish the first half of my workout the intensity was suprisingly high!:dl:
    thank god for preworkouts huh?
  7. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    RIGHT RIGHT
  8. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    I love JP8, the old one was great and the new one is even better. Both types, I had to lower my dose when I'm taking DTH. Nice log!!
  9. Registered User
    djsnipes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tha dirty D
    Age
    25
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    75

    Will somebody explain to me what DTH is?!

    I am new around here and am very interested, great results bud, keep workin!
  10. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Quote Originally Posted by djsnipes View Post
    Will somebody explain to me what DTH is?!

    I am new around here and am very interested, great results bud, keep workin!
    DTH is diesel test hardcore. Natural test booster. Works great!!! just dont take too many or you might rage on some poor soul!
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    sub, whats you still on 3/4 scoop JP8? Also thanks for logging this with your other pre-workout product info also.
  12. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    sub, whats you still on 3/4 scoop JP8? Also thanks for logging this with your other pre-workout product info also.
    My pleasure. Yeah sill on 3/4 scoop. Would you recomend a full scoop after a week or so? 3/4 is for sure doing the trick so far!
  13. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    You have a good build man..i will assume you hit your legs as hard as your upper body

    good luck with this log
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You have a good build man..i will assume you hit your legs as hard as your upper body

    good luck with this log
    yeah leg day coming up, Leg day intensity is very high!
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    My pleasure. Yeah sill on 3/4 scoop. Would you recomend a full scoop after a week or so? 3/4 is for sure doing the trick so far!
    Its up 2 you, I know for me 1.5 scoops is way stronger than 1 scoop, so watch how you increase. Maybe if you go 1 scoop or 1 and 1/4 do it on something like a leg day
  16. Registered User
    djsnipes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tha dirty D
    Age
    25
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    75

    Does DTH work with the 'average joe' who is trying to bulk up this summer? I had a pretty intense plan, but by the looks of this workout log (and yourself buster), I might give this a try.

    In the first couple of months while using this, were you using any other types of supplements?
  17. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    DTH is a great addition to any regimen, and it plays extremely well with others from the Get Diesel line. I say this because I've used it while shedding some fat, and also while gaining some bulk, in addition to being able to lower my JP8 dose when taking it while having the same effects if not a tad more. Good luck!!
  18. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Quote Originally Posted by djsnipes View Post
    Does DTH work with the 'average joe' who is trying to bulk up this summer? I had a pretty intense plan, but by the looks of this workout log (and yourself buster), I might give this a try.

    In the first couple of months while using this, were you using any other types of supplements?
    yeah read my posts

    protein, creatine, bcaas, multi, beta alanine.... basically
  19. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    i'm surprised your girl hasn't hopped on here yet bus
  20. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Day 4 - back


    9am - 1 dth
    2pm - 1 dth
    Pre workout - JP8 + bcaa
    Intra workout - waxi maize + bcaa
    Post - Dark Matter

    Back: 15 sets
    Pullups - 3 sets, bodyweight (164), 23 reps, 18 reps, 13 reps
    SUPER SET WITH
    Pullovers - 3 sets, 60 lbs, 10 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps
    Bent over barbell rows - 3 sets, 135 lbs, 12 reps, 10 reps, 9 reps
    Cable Rows - 3 sets, 140 lbs, 12 reps, 10 reps, 12 reps
    Close grip lat pull downs - 3 sets 130 lbs, 12 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps

    Calories today - 3,400

    Review: I took about 4/5 of a scoop of JP8 today and I felt too energetic. My rest time in between sets was probably around 25 seconds. I finished my whole workout in 30 minutes because my girlfriend rushed me.... I felt so energized I was just smashing through sets like nothin'. Only down side is when i was driving home i felt all light headed and a little sick in my stomach, similar feeling i got in hell week for football. It could be due to the extremely high intensity of the training or maybe i took too much JP8, i did feel a little too energized. I might even say supercharged! Another positave that the pumps were so insane with the DTH JP8 combo that my forearms even felt like they were gonna explode from the pullups, never mind my back, my back felt like i had a turtle shell on me! Also i thought i was developing stretch marks on my forearms but maybe its a burst capilary or something. little red marks that almost look like scratches but they are under the skin. Burst capilary? Ill try and take pics...
  21. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i'm surprised your girl hasn't hopped on here yet bus
    she hasnt been on in a minute
  22. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    hey i knowticed the bent over rows hit my traps pretty hard. Should i space my shoulder and back day futher apart? maybe do a back/shoulder/trap day? or cut the bent over rows out and opt for something else?

    Maybe my form is wrong.... i let my shoulders slouch at rest, and then pinch my traps at peak contraction for a full range of motion. Maybe i should not do this and keep my traps somewhat pinched the whole time?
  23. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    hey i knowticed the bent over rows hit my traps pretty hard. Should i space my shoulder and back day futher apart? maybe do a back/shoulder/trap day? or cut the bent over rows out and opt for something else?

    Maybe my form is wrong.... i let my shoulders slouch at rest, and then pinch my traps at peak contraction for a full range of motion. Maybe i should not do this and keep my traps somewhat pinched the whole time?
    I like to keep them on two different days for full trap stimulation.

    I also let my shoulder go full relaxed at the bottom of the rep and squeeze my shoulder blades tight together at the top.

    you could also move your traps on the same day as your back...
  24. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    The pumps were so crazy in my forearms i think i might have broken a cappilary. is it even possible to have a burst cappilary? I got these little red marks on my forearms that look like scratches, they developed as i was working out. They arnt scratches they are under the skin, i got about 5 of them, 2 of them thick/dark. I'll post pics tomarow! wth is this??...
  25. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    The pumps were so crazy in my forearms i think i might have broken a cappilary. is it even possible to have a burst cappilary? I got these little red marks on my forearms that look like scratches, they developed as i was working out. They arnt scratches they are under the skin, i got about 5 of them, 2 of them thick/dark. I'll post pics tomarow! wth is this??...
    i busted a vessel in my bicep once...

    my whole left arm turned purplish blue and felt like it was asleep for a few days...

    it also hurt like a bitch when i touched something, so i'll keep my fingers crossed you didn't do anything that serious
  26. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i busted a vessel in my bicep once...

    my whole left arm turned purplish blue and felt like it was asleep for a few days...

    it also hurt like a bitch when i touched something, so i'll keep my fingers crossed you didn't do anything that serious
    im sure its not serious its TINY!!! like mini strech marks, or spider veins or something.
  27. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    im sure its not serious its TINY!!! like mini strech marks, or spider veins or something.
    then you should be good.

    i first noticed my left pinky was looking kinda darkish red, and within 2 hours my arm was purple.

    I ended up seein a doc who told me to lay off the lifting till it was healed... (this was some time ago)
  28. Registered User
    Heartless88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  105 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    117

    hey at least SOMEONE IS MISSING ME!
    haha


    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i'm surprised your girl hasn't hopped on here yet bus
  29. Registered User
    Heartless88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  105 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    117

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    im sure its not serious its TINY!!! like mini strech marks, or spider veins or something.
    umm it looks minor so who cares.
    but i think that it could be spider veins or these other kinds from heavy lifting.
    take it easy man take it eassssyy
    getting too buff ur gunna explode!
  30. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post

    Review: I took about 4/5 of a scoop of JP8 today and I felt too energetic. My rest time in between sets was probably around 25 seconds. I finished my whole workout in 30 minutes because my girlfriend rushed me.... I felt so energized I was just smashing through sets like nothin'. Only down side is when i was driving home i felt all light headed and a little sick in my stomach, similar feeling i got in hell week for football. It could be due to the extremely high intensity of the training or maybe i took too much JP8, i did feel a little too energized. I might even say supercharged! Another positave that the pumps were so insane with the DTH JP8 combo that my forearms even felt like they were gonna explode from the pullups, never mind my back, my back felt like i had a turtle shell on me! Also i thought i was developing stretch marks on my forearms but maybe its a burst capilary or something. little red marks that almost look like scratches but they are under the skin. Burst capilary? Ill try and take pics...
    welcome to GET DIESEL NUTRITION.

    turtle on ur back....hahaha.....
  31. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    Day 5 - Legs


    9 am - 1dth
    2pm - 1dth
    Preworkout - JP8 + bcaa
    Intra - bcaa + waxi maize + creatine mono
    Post - Dark matter

    Legs: 20 sets total
    Leg Press - 5 sets x 6 plates, 15 reps, 14 reps, 13, 12, 10, 7
    SUPERSET WITH
    Calf press - 4 sets x 6 plates, 40 reps, 30 reps, 35 reps, 40 reps
    Leg Curls - 3 sets x forgot the weight, 15 reps, 13 reps, 12 reps
    Leg Extensions - 3 sets x 120 lbs, 15 reps, 13 reps, 16 reps
    Squats - 1 set x 135lbs, 30 reps
    1 set x 225 lbs, 10 reps
    1 set x 315lbs, 2 reps
    Calf raises (slow with 1 second squeeze at peak contraction) - 2 sets x bodyweight, 40 reps, 40 reps

    Calories today: 3,500

    Review: Started off sluggish, but once I got going I was fine. I took about 1/2 scoop of JP8 today due to feeling a little spraked from the near full scoop yesterday. Had a nice bust of energy which felt like a perminent second wind in the gym once i got going. The energy lasted with me for about 4 hours and it slowly faded away. NO CRASH WHICH I LOVE. I still feel great, actually!

    Improvements: Squated 315 twice, easily, at THE END of my workout! About 2 weeks ago I could barely squat 315 twice on a fresh set of legs.
  32. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    going good man! Nice improvements. I really need to get some DTH
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  33. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Bro the progress pics are awesome man, hell of a job. Def here to watch the log also, good luck!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  34. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    thanks guys!
  35. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    no problem man. keep it up!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  36. Registered User
    djsnipes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tha dirty D
    Age
    25
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    75

    buster- i've been reading your workout log and i wanted to know what you did in the first 3 months from where you went 127lbs all the way to 155.

    i want to add that kind of weight in that kinda of time, what were you doing before dth?

    thanks bro, later
  37. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    waddup dj snipes, i sent you a PM

    Also, i hit a plateau at around 155 and DTH helped me smash right through it. I might still be around 155 right now but instead im around 165. I dont like to jump on band wagons but I have to give credit where credit is due. Get Diesel Nutrition makes some high quality products and I don't think I would have seen as much success in the last month if I hadn't givin there products a try.

    That why I got this log of me using Get Diesel, I'm just gaining and gaining and gaining, I'm curious to see what will happen when i get off the DTH.
  38. Registered User
    djsnipes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tha dirty D
    Age
    25
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    75

    yo busta! i sent you a PM back but your inbox is full but pretty much I just wanted to say:

    yo man just the answer i was looking for! thanks a lot. dth sounds nuts, cant wait to get on that sh*t, haha good look bro take it easy and keep workin.
  39. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    RIGHT RIGHT!!!!!
  40. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    shoot send me the sme thing you sent him! haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Diesel Nutrition
    By r6lift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 04:10 PM
  2. For Sale: Diesel Nutrition Products (Testosterone Boosters)
    By MMALOVER in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Diesel Nutrition NOS Ether
    By RayLew52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 02:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in