Leg Press - 5 sets x 6 plates, 15 reps, 14 reps, 13, 12, 10, 7
    SUPERSET WITH
    Calf press - 4 sets x 6 plates, 40 reps, 30 reps, 35 reps, 40 reps
    Leg Curls - 3 sets x forgot the weight, 15 reps, 13 reps, 12 reps
    Leg Extensions - 3 sets x 120 lbs, 15 reps, 13 reps, 16 reps
    Squats - 1 set x 135lbs, 30 reps
    1 set x 225 lbs, 10 reps
    1 set x 315lbs, 2 reps
    Calf raises (slow with 1 second squeeze at peak contraction) - 2 sets x bodyweight, 40 reps, 40 reps

Calories today: 3,500

Review: Started off sluggish, but once I got going I was fine. I took about 1/2 scoop of JP8 today due to feeling a little spraked from the near full scoop yesterday. Had a nice bust of energy which felt like a perminent second wind in the gym once i got going. The energy lasted with me for about 4 hours and it slowly faded away. NO CRASH WHICH I LOVE. I still feel great, actually!

Improvements: Squated 315 twice, easily, at THE END of my workout! About 2 weeks ago I could barely squat 315 twice on a fresh set of legs.

2. going good man! Nice improvements. I really need to get some DTH
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Bro the progress pics are awesome man, hell of a job. Def here to watch the log also, good luck!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. thanks guys!

5. no problem man. keep it up!
    •   

6. buster- i've been reading your workout log and i wanted to know what you did in the first 3 months from where you went 127lbs all the way to 155.

i want to add that kind of weight in that kinda of time, what were you doing before dth?

thanks bro, later

7. waddup dj snipes, i sent you a PM

Also, i hit a plateau at around 155 and DTH helped me smash right through it. I might still be around 155 right now but instead im around 165. I dont like to jump on band wagons but I have to give credit where credit is due. Get Diesel Nutrition makes some high quality products and I don't think I would have seen as much success in the last month if I hadn't givin there products a try.

That why I got this log of me using Get Diesel, I'm just gaining and gaining and gaining, I'm curious to see what will happen when i get off the DTH.

8. yo busta! i sent you a PM back but your inbox is full but pretty much I just wanted to say:

yo man just the answer i was looking for! thanks a lot. dth sounds nuts, cant wait to get on that sh*t, haha good look bro take it easy and keep workin.

9. RIGHT RIGHT!!!!!

10. shoot send me the sme thing you sent him! haha

11. yeah me too

12. in my first post of this log i mentioned all the supps i WAS taking, and am currently taking. And i gave them all a rating.

13. Chest day today!!! Gotta crank up that JP8!!!!
  14. Day 6 - Legs

9:00 am - dth
    1:30 pm - dth
    Pre workout - JP8 + bcaa
    Intra - bcaa + beta alanine + creatine mono
    Post workout - Dark Matter

Chest: 15 sets
    Pullovers - 3 sets, 70 lbs, 8 reps, 8 reps, 7 reps
    Bench Press - 1 set, 135 lbs, 30 reps
    1 set, 225 lbs, 7 reps
    1 set, 245 lbs, 2 reps (new PR)
    Machine Flys - 3 sets, 100 lbs, 12 reps, 10 reps, 7 reps
    Cable Crossovers - 1 set, 50 lbs, 15 reps
    2 sets, 60 lbs, 12 reps, 9 reps
    Incline Smith Machine Bench - 1 set 135lbs, 20 reps
    2 sets, 185 lbs, 9 reps, 7 reps

Abs: 8 sets
    Hanging leg raises - 2 sets, 20 reps, 15 reps
    Decline bench trunk twists - 3 sets, 25 lbs, 20 reps, 18 reps, 15 reps
    Sitting Cable crunch - 3 sets, 60 lbs, 20 reps, 18 reps, 18 reps

Total: 23 sets

Calories: 3,600

Review: Took 3/4 scoop JP8 and the intensity in the gym was very high. I felt lots of energy. Very vascular from the DTH and JP8. Felt no exaustion today at all!!! Sex drive from the DTH is very high, good sense of well being all day long from DTH. Strength is through the roof with the help of DTH and JP8, setting new PRs every week!

Improvements: benched 245lbs 2x. (most weight ive ever done)

15. Glad to see your likin' it!! I gotta force myself to take down time from JP8, and that's so hard to do. What's even harder is I gotta force myself outta the gym when I'm stacking it with DTH and NOS Ether.

16. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Glad to see your likin' it!! I gotta force myself to take down time from JP8, and that's so hard to do. What's even harder is I gotta force myself outta the gym when I'm stacking it with DTH and NOS Ether.
    so i should eventually take a break from jp8? maybe 2 months on 1 month off?

17. I just take some down time to avoid getting used to something/building a tolerance. Additionally, it lets me see how well I can do unassisted. Log is lookin' great!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I just take some down time to avoid getting used to something/building a tolerance. Additionally, it lets me see how well I can do unassisted. Log is lookin' great!!
    oh ok thanks. makes sense. yup first log ever!

19. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dude with a thing like jp8 i'd take two continuous bottles, then take 3 weeks to a month off of it, then do it again.

or cycle it with a stim free preworkout. i know the people who makes muscle milk have one (or had one) called fast twitch but i don't really know about any others but i'm sure they exist...

20. Honestly, I used the original JP8 for over 2 months, and never had to go more than 1.5 scoops when I wasn't on DTH and never over 1 when I was. Never really seemed to build a tolerance to it, but I cycled off it anyways. This new stiff, pretty much the same. Definite difference off it though, but I push through it. I usually wind up giving about half my tub out anyways to people to let'em try it when they comment on how driven I am. Some go on to order some, others piss and moan about the taste. Whatever, it's their loss. All I know is, it's a staple of mine.

21. you guys are convincing me to give this a try...

22. Give it a whirl, you'll be hooked!! I'd start with 1 scoop though, or a tad less. This stuff is hella strong.

23. best pre workout suppliment I've ever experienced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by far.

second best I've ever tried, Trac NO Extreme by MHP ( not very good )
    Last edited by buster0371; 04-02-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: stupid comment
  24. QUESTION

would anyone like to see me log a DTH t-911 stack? I would do it in about a month or maybe 2 months from now.

Does anyone find this an interesting stack? Any takers?

25. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    As a general rule its a good idea to give every supplement a small break every now and then. Even tho JP8 doesnt contain anything that needs to be cycled off of, its just a unwritten rule in supplementation I guess.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

26. oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. learn something new every day!

27. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    would anyone like to see me log a DTH t-911 stack? I would do it in about a month or maybe 2 months from now.

Does anyone find this an interesting stack? Any takers?
    yes.

28. Very nice work man. Seen your log here and decided to sub up.

First time posting on AM, thought I would start here. Had a few questions about your workouts. Ever do up any cardio, or just mostly lifting?

Also Been wanting to try JP8 for some time, maybe I could get that PM you sent the other peeps, to get your take on the supps you been using.

Thanks. Keep up the good work bro!
  29. Day 7 - Off

Been feeling kinda sick today. I took no suppliments at all. Not even a protein shake. Very lazy mal nourished day today!

breakfast - 2 bowls frosted wheats - 600 cals
    Lunch - 4 plain hamburgers , cinibun - 1,200 cals
    snack - glass of milk - 200 cals
    Dinner - Half footlong sandwhich from subway (tuna) - 400 cals?

total calories: 2,400

^ not good

30. Quote Originally Posted by Lehrer View Post
    Very nice work man. Seen your log here and decided to sub up.

First time posting on AM, thought I would start here. Had a few questions about your workouts. Ever do up any cardio, or just mostly lifting?

Also Been wanting to try JP8 for some time, maybe I could get that PM you sent the other peeps, to get your take on the supps you been using.

Thanks. Keep up the good work bro!
    I'll send you a PM tomarow! JP8 is the SH*T
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Diesel Nutrition
    By r6lift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 03:38 PM
  2. For Sale: Diesel Nutrition Products (Testosterone Boosters)
    By MMALOVER in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:45 PM
  3. hats off to diesel nutrition
    By cowboy11 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 01:43 PM
  4. Diesel Nutrition NOS Ether
    By RayLew52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 03:27 PM