New and Improve :)

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Alright guys this time i am going to follow through on this 1, the last one was kinda towards the end of my routine and it lasted for just a couple more weeks. but i started a new program this monday and it is truly working! im hurting all over! well since the new program i started this week is working just want to state that it is the G.V.T. program. If others aren't familiar with G.V.T. its German Volume Training. My work out consists of 5x5 and they are supersets. After each set, i rest for just a 60 sec.

Nutrition and supplements wise have been sorta of the same, but kinda changed a few a things up, no longer taking M-stak, and no longer taking N.O. but still on amp creatine, still taking BCAA, and high carb protein. looking still to take another pump though and i ordered some Anabolic pump, going to take that next week. Food wise has been the same, just cutting a little bit of calories trying to lower some body fat. Food wise consist of tuna, salmon, chicken, sirloins, egg whites, natty p-nut wit toasts, some pasta and variations of nuts. Looking to be more strict on my diet so i can see vast results, was pretty lenient during my mass build i really didnt mind, BUT trying to really focus on the dieting h:nervous:ere .

Training

Monday: Chest and Back

DB Bench--115 6x flies--60 6x (maintained for 3 sets, dropped weight to 110 for press to keep it clean for the last 2 sets, maintained weight for flies though for all 5 sets.)

Incline press-- 95 6x Incline flies--60 6x (did all for 5 sets)

Barbell Rows-- 235 6x DB Rows--80 6x (last set did 5 total on both but were unclean)

Lat pulldown--210 6x Standing Pulldown-- 180 6x (all clean, going go up in weight)

NOTE: i did 6 reps just because i felt that i could do extra reps to modify it for my body, but i feel that im going to drop back down to 5 reps for it to equal a total of 100 reps.

**height--5'8 weight, will have official weight on friday, body fat will have hopefully, but this weekend. **

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Wednesday: Legs

Squat--275 5x DB Lounges-- 70 5x (struggled to do all 5 reps on the last 2 sets, but last set only could only muster 3x clean, squatting wise, was a good lifting weight but could of went up, going to next week. I'm going to try and maintain weight for lounges though)

Hamstring Curls-- started at 135 and ended on my last set at 180 (got 4 clean but total of 5) ; going to maintain weight at 170 and see how many i could bust out from there.
Leg Extensions-- started at 135 and ended my set at 270 5x clean, going to maintain weight at 270 next time i do my legs.

45 Calf Raises--135 5x Standing Calf Raises--150 5x (could of definately done heavier weight but my quads were on FIRE!! and i was so exhausted so i got a good work out on my calves but could of definately gone up in weight tend to do it next week.)

** A lot of the weight so far was a good working weight but some others could of gone up, this is just all i guess a trial and error and see where i could maintain, definately already feeling it though. **

comments and any kind of help or motivation would be great guys, thank you all for reading, next log will be on Friday! hope all will read and comment.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sub'd

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
hey guys sorry but this is REALLY late, i havent really been home all day!!! sucks! but hey, ima working man gotta pay the bills! FINALLY after work went to the gym and it started off well but towards the end kinda fell off didnt have much of a drive or a pump going and i kinda just pushed through it. sorry i havent posted BF% or weight yet, havent had time! + i had some festivities after i got done with my lifting! yall got any good friends that you are close to, go out and see i love you man. its funny ass movie, good time to spend with your boys! anyways here we go...

Friday: Arms
Barbell curl--warmup 75 8x DB curls--warmup 45 8x
1--115 5x 55 5x (did it clean but felt that later in my sets couldnt get it up clean so dropped it to the warm up weight) **barbell weight remained the same through the whole 5 sets. DB remained @ 45

cable preacher--1-110 5x reverse curl--90 5x (plan on modifying; remain @ weight through out 5 sets)

tri cable pressdown--1 130 5x skull crushers--105 5x (good working weight but plan on moving up in weight)

close grip press--1-185 5x tri cable extensions-- 110 5x (clean through the all 5 sets)

**a lot of this was trial and error, hopefully next week will be more consistent and hopefully ill have a better drive and/or pump. maybe people wont bother me in the weight room either!! :) Tomorrow shoulders. please feel free to leave comments or helpful tips or anything! thanks guys!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey guys sorry but this is REALLY late, i havent really been home all day!!! sucks! but hey, ima working man gotta pay the bills! FINALLY after work went to the gym and it started off well but towards the end kinda fell off didnt have much of a drive or a pump going and i kinda just pushed through it. sorry i havent posted BF% or weight yet, havent had time! + i had some festivities after i got done with my lifting! yall got any good friends that you are close to, go out and see i love you man. its funny ass movie, good time to spend with your boys! anyways here we go...

Friday: Arms
Barbell curl--warmup 75 8x DB curls--warmup 45 8x
1--115 5x 55 5x (did it clean but felt that later in my sets couldnt get it up clean so dropped it to the warm up weight) **barbell weight remained the same through the whole 5 sets. DB remained @ 45

cable preacher--1-110 5x reverse curl--90 5x (plan on modifying; remain @ weight through out 5 sets)

tri cable pressdown--1 130 5x skull crushers--105 5x (good working weight but plan on moving up in weight)

close grip press--1-185 5x tri cable extensions-- 110 5x (clean through the all 5 sets)

**a lot of this was trial and error, hopefully next week will be more consistent and hopefully ill have a better drive and/or pump. maybe people wont bother me in the weight room either!! :) Tomorrow shoulders. please feel free to leave comments or helpful tips or anything! thanks guys!
Ha you are so sorry getting bothered in the weight room...i got some triceps today ima try and crush that close grip bench man!

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Ha you are so sorry getting bothered in the weight room...i got some triceps today ima try and crush that close grip bench man!
ya man! i love em! i was getting bothered in the gym the other day! ima write todays work out later today/tonight, im tired and lazy right now and ima take a quick nap :approve:

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
hmmm well i was planning on writing my workout from yesterday...yesterday BUT i got really busy (well watching bball) and then i started to work on some damn java, and i HATE java! it is seriously kicking my ass! and i HATE all the nerdy ppl in my class bc they find it so damn easy! and im strugglin SO HARD! BUT anyways, i plan on studying more on it and hopefully i can pull of a decent grade out of it before semester is over. yesterday was a very eventful day for me! when grocery shopping :) haha then from there went to the gym! FINALLY went by myself for the first time in a long time and it felt great! i had a great workout, and i had sucha great drive throughout the whole workout!

Saturday: Shoulders, cardio

DB shoulder press--warm up 50, 70 12x, 10x
side lateral raises--warm up 25, 35, 15x, 12x
1- 80s 5x (maintained through out all 5 sets, last set had a spot got 3 clean but struggled to get last 2 AND was VERY fatigued from trying to flip it over my shoulders that could of been why i struggled hard!)
1- 45s 5x (maintained through out all 5 sets, pretty clean in the last 2 sets)

military press--1- 135 (pretty light but was really fatigued from last workout and so i maintained there and will definately jump up to 185 and so how well i go from there) bentover lateral raises--1-40 (maintained weight and will go up 5 lbs next week)

cardio-- didn't exert to much energy on this but, did highest incline walk, on treadmill for 5 mins, haha i felt a good burn in the calves. Was going to do abs, but my abs were SO sore from yesterday ab work out and wanted them to rest up for monday.

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
hey everyone, i didn't get to work out yesterday because of work and school, so i went this morning. i had a great lift i felt really fresh. i was lifting a different gym today. i went to olympus gym and it was a pretty nice gym if i might add.

Monday: Chest and Back
DB press--1- 90 5x (clean all 5 sets)
DB flies-- 1- 55 5x (clean all 5 sets)
DB Incline press--1- 80 5x (clean all 5 sets, going up in weight next week)
DB Incline flies-- 1-40 5x (clean all 5 sets, plan on going up 10 pnds)
Bent over rows--225 5x (clean all 5 sets)
DB Rows-- 70s 5x (clean 4 sets 5th set was clean for 4 reps total of 5)
Lat pulldowns-- 210 5x (clean all 5 sets)
standing Pulldown-- 200 5x (clean all 5 sets)

**through in some ab works in there but my abs were pretty sore feeling for some reason.** Thanks to all that reads, hope to hear from yall.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job on your log so far, I'm following and using you for motivation so keep up the great work.

DB shoulder press--warm up 50, 70 12x, 10x
side lateral raises--warm up 25, 35, 15x, 12x
I'ma need to step my game up and catch up to you on these, shoulders are my weak points but I'm catching up.

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Great job on your log so far, I'm following and using you for motivation so keep up the great work.

I'ma need to step my game up and catch up to you on these, shoulders are my weak points but I'm catching up.
hahah thanks man, glad to hear that you are following this, if i could recommend something that you could use to help with your shoulders, if you threw in some military press that'll help a lot, but if you dont like the tension on your joints if you use a smith machine, that'll help as well. its great lift to get strength in your shoulders. but thanks again man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wat the wat random gym is this you went to..

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Wat the wat random gym is this you went to..
hahah i think its out in sterling, but my gps was saying it was in chantilly haha. BUT my professor wanted to lift this morning hahah! dont worry why i lifted with my professor! hahah

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahah thanks man, glad to hear that you are following this, if i could recommend something that you could use to help with your shoulders, if you threw in some military press that'll help a lot, but if you dont like the tension on your joints if you use a smith machine, that'll help as well. its great lift to get strength in your shoulders. but thanks again man.
I appreciate the help, I was just given a good workout regimen that had military press in it so I'll be starting next week. Best of luck on your log

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hahah i think its out in sterling, but my gps was saying it was in chantilly haha. BUT my professor wanted to lift this morning hahah! dont worry why i lifted with my professor! hahah
HAHAH WAT?? i am sooooo mad you lifted with one of your professors thats toooooo funny :haha:

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
HAHAH WAT?? i am sooooo mad you lifted with one of your professors thats toooooo funny :haha:
ya man i saw him when i was @ the movies, and we were talking and he was like hey, monday morning lets go to olympus gym @ 10 and i was like haha alright and he gave me the address! it was weird as ****! but it was fun! :laugh: