And the journey begins...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. i guarantee that your numbers will go up a lot easier if you switch things around.

2. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    hey buddy, i'm not trying to tell you what to do, but why don't you try getting your chest done first and then do triceps that way you save tricep energy for chest and then fry your triceps afterwards. i find doing big muscles first before little ones always works better. Good job with the numbers though.
    i think you're right. also, your tri's have three heads, and you can hit them all doing the same movement, just switching grip from overhand to underhand to parallel grip. not that rear triceps are a terribly useful muscle to build up.
    •   

3. Ya man i will for sure do that on my next chest/tri day.

4. Hey guys i had a question. what is the key or main couple exersizes to just get slabs of thick tricep?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    Hey guys i had a question. what is the key or main couple exersizes to just get slabs of thick tricep?
    close grip bench, dips keeping your body parallel, reverse grip bench dips - fingers pointed away from your body.

at least that's my opinion.
    •   

6. Hm.. i do close, sometimes dips but usually only feel it in my shoulder, i will have to try those reverse grips though

7. dips, close grip bench presses, skullcrushers, and French Presses.

8. i thought skull crushers were french press?

9. skull crushers are done with a bar while french presses are done with a dumbbell

10. Not exactly super lean right now, but just wanted to post an update pic, 189 currently
    Attached Images Attached Images   

11. well in that case, i did french presses today lol

12. back and delts are coming together. nice progress man.

13. Thanks man always nice to hear

14. it's looking good buddy. Keep up the good work!!!

15. Thanks bro, lets hope i can keep progressing

16. good progress trapstar, similar to my progress from age 20-22..

(i also wanted to point out that I think you misspelled something in your sig)

17. thanks man and thank you for pointing that out, lol live my live..

18. So i was doubting myself on my chest workout. i was just eating my dinner (avacodo with some meat and cheese) and i picked up my glass of milk and i felt my chest shaking! haha, pretty funny. Lookin like some DOMS for tomorrow is in store

19. good progress man, keep it up!

20. Thanks man!

21. I do legs on monday and then do back and bis on friday, what is your guys opinion on wich day i should do heavy dl?
    ALso, what are some good shoulder exersizes to really add some mass and some rear delts

22. Day 5
    Shoulder
    weight- 190

BB Mil press-95*5, 115*5, 115*5
    DB seat press-30*6, 40*6, 50*6, 55*5 (went up ALOT in these)
    Behind neck Pulldown- 70*12, 85*12, 100*12 (did want to go super heavy)
    Iso shoulder machine-35*8, 60*5, 70*5, 80*3 (huge increase)
    DB pront raises-15*8, 20*8, 25*8
    Rear delt raises-15*6, 20*6, 25*6
    Uprgiht rows- 60*10, 70*8, 90*8, 100*6 (Huge increase)
    So to sum it up in one word this workout was Incredible! i felt very strong on every lift i was doing and felt like my shoulders really took a beating. currently sitting here and still feel a little pump going on. we shall see how they feel tomorrow, great workout!

23. I had a question guys.. some guy at my gym told me that A. i dont need to do any trap exersizes (ie shrugs) andd that i should not work my shoulders, (just 4 different parts) on thursday, and do my back/bi workout on friday, i was wondering what you guys thought, i work my traps with my back

24. Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    I do legs on monday and then do back and bis on friday, what is your guys opinion on wich day i should do heavy dl?
    ALso, what are some good shoulder exersizes to really add some mass and some rear delts
    Bent over laterals are great for the rear delt, or reverse pec deck. I have started face pulls because they work the rear delt and the back.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

25. Thanks for the advice bro, could you help me out with this too? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    I had a question guys.. some guy at my gym told me that A. i dont need to do any trap exersizes (ie shrugs) andd that i should not work my shoulders, (just 4 different parts) on thursday, and do my back/bi workout on friday, i was wondering what you guys thought, i work my traps with my back
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. And the blast begins!
    By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 08:46 PM
  2. The Journey Begins [Recoverpro & Maniac]
    By Santa89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. And the journey begins... part II
    By Trapstar in forum Cycle Logs