Strength and Mass

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Hello everyone,
This is my very first log and I wanted to get this out there to get input from everyone out there. I'm 5'8 about 210 211. Trying to keep pushing my weight up more until May. Not for sure on my BF% but tend to find out what it is.

Stuff that i am taking right now to help out is some amp-creatine, Animal M-stak, BCAA, fish-oil, CoreMrp, and to add some extra size for the time being some NO-Xplode.

Diet wise, has been good. Everytime i tried to gain mass it really helped and its been working for about 3 years now.

breakfast: BCAA, 4 poached eggs, 3 wheat toast w/natty p-nut butter, and 1 cup of oatmeal wit a table spoon of sugar and sprinkle of cinnamon with 16 oz of OJ 8 oz of 2% milk.
pre-work meal: A can of tuna or chicken w/bbq sauce a toasted wheat natty p-nut butter and jelly sand. Supps included N.O. and my Animal m-stak.
Post-work meal: some kinda pasta with grounded beef, or steak sandwich, or steak salad wit poached eggs and ranch dressing. but before all that i take my whey protein which is the Core.
pre-dinner meal: pretty close to the same as my pre-work out meal.
Dinner: Mixed veggies with some kind of steak (black angus :haha:) or some kind of chicken with mashed or baked potato. Other then that get nice high carb pasta in me. and right before i go to bed end it all off with some more BCAA.

workouts:
I like to go to the gym starting mon-sat. with my breaks on fri (because i work all freaking day :( and sunday because i like to be lazy on these days). I'm just going to recap this previous week because i feel that its been my best week of progression so far and im only going to note my best days and lift.
Monday: Chest and Tris
Flat bench: warmup-135 15x
1-225 8x
2-255 6x
3- 275 5x (clean)
DB Press: 1-80s 12x
2-100s 10x
3-110s 8x
incline DB press: 1-80s 10x
2-95s 10x
3-105s 7x (clean started to feel real fatigued)
Machine butterflies: did 3 sets at the same weight but basically burnt it out to get a stretch.
Skull crush press: 1-85 8x press 15x
2-105 8x press 15x
3-115 6x press 10x
weighted dips: +45 12x for all 3 sets
tri pressdown machine: 1-90 10x
2-110 10x
3-120 8x
Tuesday: Legs and Back
Squats: warmup- 135 12x, 225 8x
1-315 8x
2-365 8x
3-385 6x (clean)
DB Lounges: (Start from DB Rack end at the other side of the Db Rack) dont know exact number but its far! lol and i stay at the same weight and its 60s.
Calf Raises: warmup-90s 20x
1- 135 15x
2- 160 15x
3- 180 15x (clean)
Standing Calf Raises: 1- 135 20x
2- 185 20x
3- 185 20x
Hamstring curls: 1- 90 8x
2- 135 8x
3- 180 6x
bentover rows- warmup 135 10x
1-225 8x
2- 245 8x (clean)
3- 255 6x (clean)
lat pulldown: warmup- 135 10x
1- 195 8x
2- 225 8x (w/straps)
3- 240 7x (w/straps clean total 8)
Iso High Rows: warmup- 180 10x
1-270 8x
2- 340 8x
3- 360 6x (clean)
Wednesday: Arms
DB shoulder press: warmup- 50 10x
1- 80s 8x
2- 90s 8x
3- 95s 8x (clean)
DB front raises: 1-50s 8x
2-60s 8x
3- 65s 6x
DB side raises: 1- 45s 8x
2- 50s 8x
3- 55s 8x
rear delt flies machine- 1- 90 25x
2- 110 25x
3-120 25x
Standing DB Curls: 1-45s 8x
2-55s 8x
3 60s 6x (clean)
preacher curls: 1-85 8x
2-105 8x
3-115 6x (clean)
cable curls: 1-60 10x
2-70 10x
3-80 10x
tri pressdown: 1- 90 10x
2- 110 10x
3-139 7x (clean 8 total)
weighted dips: +45s 12x all 3 sets

note: ive improved on the following, flat bench, db press, db shoulder press, iso high rows and bentover rows. weight went up on bench and db flat press and db shoulder press. reps went up on the others. looking to go up in weight from the above.

Comments would be great guys. Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so ima list off several things tool but haha i think you did a good job laying it out i wasn't sure what to expect when i opened this! :rofl:

1) There were a couple of grammatical mistakes but thats w/e and i will just say it is bc u worked on this last nite..
2) hahhahaha at the poaches eggs you love poached eggs..
3) I remember why i get mad when i lift with u sometimes...some of this weight is pretty good and its even higher than some of the things we when i was here last
4) I might add in another back exercise cuz thats relatively low volume for such a big muscle

Good job though and you better hit the gym hard today....AND WHERE ARE THOSE AB EXERCISES :D you would tell me i need to do some and then you would not be doing any yourself :(

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
Ok so ima list off several things tool but haha i think you did a good job laying it out i wasn't sure what to expect when i opened this! :rofl:

1) There were a couple of grammatical mistakes but thats w/e and i will just say it is bc u worked on this last nite..
2) hahhahaha at the poaches eggs you love poached eggs..
3) I remember why i get mad when i lift with u sometimes...some of this weight is pretty good and its even higher than some of the things we when i was here last
4) I might add in another back exercise cuz thats relatively low volume for such a big muscle

Good job though and you better hit the gym hard today....AND WHERE ARE THOSE AB EXERCISES :D you would tell me i need to do some and then you would not be doing any yourself :(
hahaha bolt man, all i gotta say is i got REAL tired working on this last night. i know my back exercises are lil, i left it out because i was being lazy to go and get my notebook to see what all i really did. that was off the top of my head! :) but for today im going to list what all i did EXACT. and i will post my AB workouts. But also i wouldnt mind another back exercise bc i love working my back! but what did you get mad about when we lift? i didnt get what you were trying to say!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hahaha bolt man, all i gotta say is i got REAL tired working on this last night. i know my back exercises are lil, i left it out because i was being lazy to go and get my notebook to see what all i really did. that was off the top of my head! :) but for today im going to list what all i did EXACT. and i will post my AB workouts. But also i wouldnt mind another back exercise bc i love working my back! but what did you get mad about when we lift? i didnt get what you were trying to say!
LOL bc u use so much more weight than me it makes me feel weak :(

ya im doing back today though...i gotta weight tho the gyms opening late due to this snow!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so i am still procrastinating and haven't started my own log yet...but tell me why i took another nap today! i am so tired man...

When and what are you lifting on friday?

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
so i am still procrastinating and haven't started my own log yet...but tell me why i took another nap today! i am so tired man...

When and what are you lifting on friday?
Man idk if im gonna be able to on friday, if i do go its going to be at like 6 in the morning!!! i might though, i gotta work lil ALLLLL DAY/NIGHT on friday, so we'll see. i plan on having something up tonight.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tool where have you been man you haven't updated this in forever...my log is up so you should check it out after you update this..