P5's Cut then Bulk w/LG

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Contest Pics

Okay, phase I is over, the AM contest prep. I leaned out with MMV2 while maintaining size, arm measurement dropped only 1/8 in. while on 2/day cardio.

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/j.../AM%20Contest/
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Day 1 Phase 2-Bulk

Day 1 02/06/09

Supps:
    LG Sciences M1D (3/3)
    LG MMV2 (2/2/1)
    Anadraulic State ( 1 scoop)

Workout: Chest/Biceps
    Incline BB
    1x185x8
    1x185x7
    1x185x6
    135x20 Rest Pause

DB Bench
    3x70x10

Flys
    3x40x10

Pec Deck
    7x75x10

BB Curl
    3x40x10 (+ bar)

Hammer Curl
    3x30x8

Preacher Curl
    2x25x10

Energy: My first day with Anadraulic State and I was amped and ready to go. Not jittery just clean energy. I did get a slight headache so I drank more water, read that was a common issue.

Strength: I did go relatively easy since it was my first day back after a week off from lifting. The weights were easy but I also kept wts lighter the last 2 weeks of the cut to go hi reps.

I did seem to look better after the w/o, nice and full . . . kind of like the SizeOn ad with before and after.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

3. nice man! I always weigh more after workouts haha so I believe the size difference between before and afters
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. I'll have to check-in with your log, been taking time off the boards the past week. I think I'm gonna LOVE Anadraulic State and the combo of M1D/MMV2.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I'll have to check-in with your log, been taking time off the boards the past week. I think I'm gonna LOVE Anadraulic State and the combo of M1D/MMV2.
    I have never used m1d or mmv2, but anadraulic state was decent. I agree with the energy you are talking about though for sure. strength went up then pretty much plateaued around end of week 2
  6. Phase 2/Day 2

02/07/09

Supps
    MMV2 (2/2/1)
    M1D (3/3)
    Anadraulic State (1 scoop)

Workout- Back/Shoulders
    superset: lat pulldowns/db row
    3x125x10
    3x70x10

wide grip bb rows
    3x135x10

military press
    3x135x10

superset: lat raise/front raise/rear lat raise
    3x25x10

I felt good today but it was a quick workout, got to the gym with 30 min before closing. I focused on the contraction again and kept wt nice and manageable as I get strength back from before my cut phase.

I like the energy from AS, I am pumped and ready by the time I hit the wts. I will check my wt tomorrow morning to track progress during the bulk phase. Last Sunday I was down to 154 during my cut & dry days, today I was about 157. My goal is to add a nice 8-10 lean lbs over the next few months up to summer.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

7. Phase 2/Day 3

02/08/09

WT: 159, I am up 5 lbs since last Sunday but I was strict for the six weeks of cutting. I had to eat everything on Super Bowl Sunday: pizza, pulled pork sandwich, pizza, brownies, BEER. I also have splurged on ice cream and cookies! Good Times!

Supps
    MMV2 (2/2/1)
    M1D (3/3)

Workout-Legs & Triceps
    Squats
    3x135x20
    first time doing 20 rep sets, I was dying on the last set. How many sets do people do when doing 20 reps? I couldnt do anyting else, my legs were so pumped and tight it hurt to bend them on skullcrushers. Next leg day I will do 4 sets plus 2 sets of BB hack squats or SLDL.

Skullcrushers/Close grip bench SS
    3x40 (+ bar)x10 both exercises
    this was too light but I was in a rush and just kept going, I could've done maybe 5-10 lbs heavier. Next time 25s on each side.

v-bar pushdowns
    3x60x10

Tricep extensions FST-7
    7x10x50
    next time I wil do 60 lbs, first time doing the 7 sets so wanted to see what I could do.

Energy: I felt good but the 20 rep squats killed me. The first 10-12 were fine, then after 15 it got tough. When I finished those I had to walk for a couple of minutes just to loosen up. My legs did look full

Strength: Well the squats were new so they worked me . . . it wasnt just strength but also muscle endurance. My arms were fine, felt good for every set. Still this was my first leg/tri workout since the cut so I wanted to gauge strength. Next time I know I can go heavier . . . except for the squats.

Thinking about adding in AMS Dienedrone for 4 weeks . . . any suggestions? Just want to make it simple with a non-methyl and OTC PCT. I have plenty for PCT (including SERM) so not an issue. And then later in the year get ready for "The One"!!!! Probably do that in May/June with Mar/Apr using only creatine/BA.

Comments/suggestions?!?!?!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

8. sounds good man. I didn't read any negatives on the dienedrone. maybe hold off though for a couple weeks. I believe PP is about to release 1-t with a tren compound in it. PP is working with AMS on this one so im thinking it may be 1t+dienedrone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    sounds good man. I didn't read any negatives on the dienedrone. maybe hold off though for a couple weeks. I believe PP is about to release 1-t with a tren compound in it. PP is working with AMS on this one so im thinking it may be 1t+dienedrone.
    Yeah I gotta tip about a new product but REALLY want to add something in for the next month. I guess after a break in cycles I can try the new product or the AN The One. I am working on a bulk right now so want avery advantage possible.

Cant wait to increase my #s after a week off, next week should be a good one with M1D going for 1 week in me!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

10. Phase 2 Day 4

02/09/09

Day off

Supps
    MMV2 (1,1,1)
    M1D (3/3)
    AS (1/2 scoop)

It may be placebo but I feel like I am looking fuller, but also because I was on a cut prior to this. My legs are very sore after the 20 rep squats, next leg day I will go for 4 sets.

Tomorrow I will focus on Back.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

11. dood didnt know you were 40! You look young man!

...also im subbed
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    dood didnt know you were 40! You look young man!

...also im subbed
    Thanks man, I am always active so keeps me young. I didnt break 150 lbs til is was 30, so always been a little guy.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

13. Well you look great man so keep it up!

14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Well you look great man so keep it up!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again.

I hope you are not flirtin

LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

15. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    dood didnt know you were 40! You look young man!

...also im subbed
    x2! 40! what the hell! I thought you were my age...like 27.

16. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again.

I hope you are not flirtin

LOL
  17. Phase 2 Day 5

02/10/09

Supps
    MMV2 (2/2/1)
    M1D (3/3)
    AS (1 scoop)

Workout
    Back/Shoulders

Lat Pulldown
    1x135x10
    2x150x8
    2x162x6

BB Row
    3x155x8

Machine Lat Rows (FST-7)
    7x135x10

Military Press
    1x135x12
    1x155x8
    1x185x4
    2x155x8

Lat Raises
    3x30x10

Front Raises
    3x30x10

Cardio
    45 min jog/walk with the doggie

Always looking forward to the workout, especially with AS. It gives me nice aggression and energy. Had to keep the aggression controlled, a nemesis was there. A while ago we exchanged words as he tossed around 25s after curling, they rolled and hit my leg. I told him they must be too heavy and handed him the lil chrome weights. Of course he no longer likes me, that makes me sad.

Pump was good, especially on the 7 sets on back to finish up. An older guy waitin for the machine told me I was all puffy . . . gonna pop!

As I rested between sets I grabbed some DBs and did curls (4 sets) and varied from 25 lbs to 50 lbs. It was nice to work with the heavy weights again after the cut.

I am feeling fuller in my muscles everyday, really like the "pumped" look post workout.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

18. I love the muscle fullness mmv2 gives me! Even when I'm lighter I look full!

19. I have noticed a big difference since adding in M1D. MMV2 is good, bit the stack is killer.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

20. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I have noticed a big difference since adding in M1D. MMV2 is good, bit the stack is killer.
    Makes me want to add in some m1d!!
  21. Phase 2 Day 6

02/11/09
    Rest Day

02/12/09
    Rest Day

I cannot wait for Fri legs, gonna get 4 sets of 20 rep squats! Does anyone know the proper # of sets for 20 rep sets? I hope that 4 sets is not too much.

I am doing my Fri/Sat/Sun workouts like this:
    chest/biceps
    shoulders/back
    legs/tris

I will hit a 4th day on either my back or my legs, these are my focal points . . . need to bring them up to par with my chest. I will have to switch chest & leg days when I hit legs 2x in a week, no way can I do legs on Sun and again on wed. I will hit legs Fri and then again on Tues or Wed.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. I got some M1D on the way, yum, should go nicely with my stack

23. You will love it. I enjoyed the MMV2 solo, but am more impressed w/M1D stack. I have not used this prod in several yrs but I did get some great gains back then. Many people said it was a useless/bad product . . . I have no chem knowledge so could not refute on a tech basis, but I did have a solid experience.

Leg w/o did not happen, got too busy tonight. I cant wait to hit them tomorrow.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

24. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    You will love it. I enjoyed the MMV2 solo, but am more impressed w/M1D stack. I have not used this prod in several yrs but I did get some great gains back then. Many people said it was a useless/bad product . . . I have no chem knowledge so could not refute on a tech basis, but I did have a solid experience.

Leg w/o did not happen, got too busy tonight. I cant wait to hit them tomorrow.
    Almost 100% of the people who say it's bunk have never used it. Becomes really frustrating. The science behind it is sound. I have questioned Eric (LG) on it many times, for myself as well. Most that use it have awesome results.
  25. Phase 2 Day 8

02/14/09

Supps
    MMV2 (2/2/1)
    M1D (3/3)
    I-gh-1 (bedtime)

Workout-Legs & Triceps
    Squats
    4x135x20

DB Tri Ext (2 arm)
    3x90x10

v-bar pushdowns
    2x70x10

Close Grip Bench
    3x155x10

Tricep extensions FST-7
    7x60x10

Energy: I HAD to get the 4 sets of squats, didnt want to be a pu**y! Got all 4 and cannot wait to go up in wt, 140 next time . . . small increments. I got there mentally ready and very excited to get it done. felt a lil jittery and aggressive on the drive to the gym, a little more than normal. Might have been the incentive for the squats.

Strength: Arms were great, everything was almost too easy, just hard enough! But good strength leads to growth so I'll take the added wt. Pretty much all lifts were easier, next week need to go heavier.

I really am enjoying the Anad State, good all around supp. I am adding creat and BA post workout since I am taking 1 scoop.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

26. Phase 2 Day 9

02/15/09

Wt: 160, nice and slow in the growth, hopefully means muscle and not fat. Not expecting too much it has only been just over a week, but I am feeling great each day and noticing I am much fuller. Hopefully some nice gains the next 2-3 weeks.

Supps
    MMV2 (2/2/1)
    M1D (3/3)
    AS (1 scoop)
    I-GH-1 (bedtime)
    USP LabsTNA (bedtime)

Workout
    Back/Shoulders

Lat Pulldown
    1x135x10
    2x162x8
    2x162x6

BB Row

2x155x10
    1x155x8

Face Pulls
    3x80x10

Machine Lat Rows (FST-7)
    7x125x10

Military Press
    1x135x12
    2x155x10
    1x155x8

Lat Raises
    3x30x10

Front Raises
    3x30x10

Energy: It is difficult to not workout more than I should, but I have been going to the gym late so I finish at closing . . . cant stay any later even if I wanted to. The last sets of 7 feel good, I keep the wt comfortable and focus on the contraction. The MMV2 in the AM is very mild, I dont feel a huge stim rush just clean energy. I dont get a little jittery until my drive to the gym after the Anad State.

Pump: Not too much effect until I get to the FST 7 set at the end. Usually get a nice pump in biceps on that workout . . . tomorrow. My back feels huge after the 7 sets.

Strength: Each day is better and stronger, I am coming back to strength quickly. Hopefully I will get up to some PRs by the end of the cycle. I have done 185 military press for 4-6 in the past, I did get 3 last week. And lateral raises I have gotten sets of 8 with 35 lbs, currently using 30 but getting ALL 10 reps, maybe next week I will bump it up to 35 lbs. I also switch up the order: mil/lat or lat/mil so that will affect the wt lifted for both.

I get my shipment on Tues with the Trifecta Stack so I will have more of MMV2 & M1D. I may up the dose of MMV2 to 2/3/1 and possibly the M1D to 3/4. But then again I have Dienedrone coming so if I toss that in for 4 weeks I probably wont change the dosing of my LG products.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

27. Phase 2 Day 10

Day 10 02/16/09

Supps:
    LG Sciences M1D (3/3)
    LG MMV2 (2/2/1)
    Anadraulic State ( 1 scoop)
    i-GH-1 (3 bedtime)
    USP Labs TNA (2 bedtime)

Workout: Chest/Biceps
    Incline BB
    1x185x8
    1x185x8
    1x185x6
    Next week I will focus on going deeper for a good stretch

DB Bench
    3x80x10
    much easier than last week's 70/75 lbs. since I did all 3 sets w/10 reps I have to bump to 85s. Hoping to get to 95/100 by the end of the cycle. My PR is 95x6

Flys
    3x45x10
    Stated w/40s and was too easy, put em back for the 45s

FST-7 Pec Deck
    7x75x10

BB Curl
    2x60x6 (+ bar)
    1x8x40 (+ bar)

Hammer Curl
    3x30x10

Preacher Curl
    2x25x10

Energy/Strength:
    Strength: All wts or reps increased from my last chest workout. Next chest day I will bump to 85 db press, the last time I went that high was pre-cut . . . I was getting 90/95 so this is good news since I had dropped down to 70 lbs the last week of my cut. My workout seemed to go long but I felt good, energy is always good throughout the day.

Pump: Not too much but I feel it most when I do low wt/hi rep curls, but I didnt do them today.

Any suggestions on bumping my doses of MMV2 or M1D, or adding Dienedrone? I get the Dienedrone manana so thinking about adding that this week.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

28. whats planned pct for dienedrone? Strength is nice man. You said you do touch our chest or you don't on inclines?

29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    whats planned pct for dienedrone? Strength is nice man. You said you do touch our chest or you don't on inclines?
    As far as PCT I have not decided . . . I will get in touch w/AMS reps for some advice. I do have a SERM on hand and many OTC products: Stoked, Activate, Formadrol, T911. If you have any opinions please advise. I may go with a SERM 2 weeks just for safety . . . but undecided.

On incline bench I can go to chest at 135/145 or so, as I increase I feel a tight pull/tear in my front delt. It is probably from a VERY old shoulder injury. When I go to 185+ I keep the bar about 2" from my chest.

Thanks for checking in, not much love around these parts, LOL!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

30. I'm always lurking man! I say try bumping the dosages..if you feel comfortable doing so.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:24 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:56 AM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 06:19 PM