Dirty South Texas Style Training Log...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Yes sir, My normal training partner has a major ego. So he is always full of adrenalline and hype and it rubs off on me, so when i dont have him as my partner my workouts just do not compare.
    you dont need anyone if it comes down to it tex!..i always train solo!:bruce2:
    board supporter

2. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Damn, Tex .. what happened to your motivation ? You didn't used to rely on a workout buddy to my recollection [from past logs] . . . You not able to workout alone anymore ? Using no pre-workouts still ?

.. I believe White Flood is what you need. It'll have you forget your workout partner ever existed, and you can blast through your sessions with pure intensity and adrenaline that'll surpass anything your workout buddy ever displayed.
    Ya I have never had a training partner till moving up to college station. I dont really believe in Pre-workouts as you all know. I think I have become used to having an intense workout partner and I feed off the intensity that when im on my own its just not there anymore. I have read alot about white flood and would be really interested in trying it out actually.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. White Flood AND Adrenaline would make one nuclear workout.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    White Flood AND Adrenaline would make one nuclear workout.
    I agree

boom
    SFW and GFH

5. Alright, well I just placed an order for USP labs Jacked to try out. Give that whirl...I have been taking off since my last update because my symptoms from my concussion are not subsiding. I don't want to strain my self anymore. Also, finals are this week. so i need to gear up and study
    •   

6. i got some jacked too,

i always need to train in a gym with people, esp women(hot)
    and men(bigger than me),(mainly hot women though) to motivate me.

7. haha. Well my girl is pretty damn fine and she usually goes when I do and pays me a kiss in between sets so its always a good time haha. Im interested in this jacked though. I have a pretty interesting line up of supplements im planning to use these next few months before the show

8. well the JACKED was crazy cheap, plus i got some Powerfull samples with it, never tried that before, so ill get to test that out.

Germaniame:never tried

and the caffiene content per scoop is nice about 65mg said borobulker.

9. whats ur lineup pre-contest

10. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    well the JACKED was crazy cheap, plus i got some Powerfull samples with it, never tried that before, so ill get to test that out.

Germaniame:never tried

and the caffiene content per scoop is nice about 65mg said borobulker.
    Yeah. Ari I just set my dad up on a H-drol run for 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75 at 51 years old haha. He is a member here and I think he said he was going to log it.

Oh well listening to Bach and studying some Biology making the time pass

11. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i got some jacked too,

i always need to train in a gym with people, esp women(hot)
    and men(bigger than me),(mainly hot women though) to motivate me.
    Fukc that - I motivate me. I could give two flying goat balls full of SuperCissus who is in the gym with me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I know those downer workouts. I like chatting with a friend, but when I work out with friends I never seem to train as hard. Solo, I'm pushing myself so hard I'm lying on the ground between sets often.
    I feel the same way bro. I have trained at home alone for the last 2 years. And I have made the best gains of my life from doing so. I don't miss the circus side-show of the public gyms. Too many distractions. I need laser-like focus to get the job done.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Fukc that - I motivate me. I could give two flying goat balls full of SuperCissus who is in the gym with me.
    Hel yeah! I like that quote Iron!! And only the God of Thunder can motivate the God of Thunder!! I don't need a cheering squad to put me in the zone. I AM the zone!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    He'll get there eventually. Maybe.

15. Alright guys My last final is tuesday. I havent hit the gym doctors orders because of my concussion. Im sitting at about 173-175 @ 13-15%BF. As you can see i have some MAJOR cutting to do. So daily cardio goes into play started possibly tomorrow as well as workouts. I will also be introducing Lg sciences Psarm, Avant Napalm/Lipoderm ultra, and Applied nutriceuticals drive. I may try to snoop around for formestane and use it topically. I have to check with NPC regulations though before I do that. I have had the worst diet the past few weeks because its been all microwave food. Been too lazy to use my oven and grill. but prepare for a texas size morph coming feb 1, 2009!

16. Tonights Supplements[/B]
    -ATW cupcake protein
    -ZMA
    -Jacked

Muscle Groups: Legs/ Cardio
    I went light tonight because Im not supposed to lifting under doctors order from my concussion.
    • 2 Miles Cardio
    • Stairmaster
    • Deep Squats

Mental Notes
    • Intensity- not bad. I was expecting more though from jacked
    • Strength- went light
    • Sleep- horrible my roommate had a party last night
    • Mood- tired
    • Motivation- just took it easy light weight
    • Energy- normal
    • perspiration/Thermogenic- had some sweating
    • aggressive- not much. went light weight. still not 100% from my concussion
    Last edited by TexasLifter89; 12-06-2008 at 08:09 PM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Masonmarin's First Training Log, IF / DC style Bulk!!
    By masonmarin18 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. Dirty South Texas Style Training Log...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:01 AM
  3. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 03:12 PM
  4. BRAWN style training...What is it???
    By Hellhound in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:43 AM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?