Distilled Water DC training log.......i'm getting huge

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Distilled Water DC training log.......i'm getting huge


    I just finished cutting and my log was great. It really kelped me keep on track and look at my progress........

    Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable

    Im going to start some DC training and nutrition plan on monday. I am going to losen up the diet this weekend. I'll feel crappy and want to get back on the diet 100% monday so it's a good thing. Here's how I'll be working up to eating, the DC way.

    I'm def not going to start of with this many of anything but by sept I'd like to be somthing like this.
    Meal 1:
    6 whole eggs
    8oz OJ
    1/2 cup oats (dry)
    16oz skim milk
    1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt

    Meal 2:
    50gr protein powder
    2 peices whole wheat bread
    1banana
    2tbs natty peanut butter

    Meal 3:
    8-10oz Chicken or fish
    1/4 cup Long Grain Rice
    1/2 cup green beans

    Post Workout:
    50-75gr protein powder
    2 cups Oatmeal (dry)

    Meal 5:
    8-10oz chicken or fish
    1/4 cup long grain rice
    1/2 cup green beans

    Meal 6 & 7:
    8oz 90/10 ground beef
    1 cup brocoli
    1TBS EVOO

    Before Bed:
    2 scoops Milk Protein

    Daily Macros
    Protein: ~450gr
    Carbs: ~300gr
    Fat: ~100gr
    Calories: ~4,000

    Training

    WORKOUT A
    Chest
    1: Incline Smith
    2: Flat DB Bench
    3: Decline smith Bench (maybe weighted Dips?)

    Shoulders
    1: Seated Smith Press to the front
    2: Seated DB Over head press
    3: Standing Behind the head BB press

    Triceps
    1: Reverse Grip Smith Bench
    2: Skull Crushers (rp 15-30)
    3: CB Smith Bench

    Back Width
    1: Rack Pull Ups to the front
    2: Lat Pull Down to the back
    3: Pull Ups

    Back Thickness
    1: Rack Deads
    2: T-Bar Row
    3: Full Deads

    WORKOUT B
    Bicep
    1: Alternateing DB curls
    2: Standing BB curl
    3: Seated DB curls

    Forearm
    1: Hammer curls
    2: Reverse Grip BB Curls
    3: Rev Grip DB Preacher curls

    Hammy's
    1: Sumo Heel Leg Press
    2: Lying Leg Curl
    3: Stiff Deads
    Quads (6-8 heavy 3-5min rest 20rep set)
    1: BB Squat
    2: Smith squat
    3: Hack Squat

    Calve's
    Seated
    Standing
    Hack squat raise
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. first to sub!!
    Looking forward to watch your progress
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  3. Subbing and wishing you good luck. Legs look like your strong point in those pics. DC will only add to that!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Subbing and wishing you good luck. Legs look like your strong point in those pics. DC will only add to that!
    Yea my legs are always pretty diced. I actually only trained them probably 3 times during that cut too. I am genetically gifted there for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Good luck man.. Quick suggestion is you may need to swap out the standing calf raises, for maybe leg press calf raises or donkey raises.. Try em out, but i know for myself, and many others it is hard to not slip off doing them how he lays it out.

    Only other thing is, and you may already know this, but just wrote them in that order, but calves should be after forearms.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Good luck man.. Quick suggestion is you may need to swap out the standing calf raises, for maybe leg press calf raises or donkey raises.. Try em out, but i know for myself, and many others it is hard to not slip off doing them how he lays it out.

    Only other thing is, and you may already know this, but just wrote them in that order, but calves should be after forearms.
    Yea I just wrote it out wrong. Thanks I'll try the leg press anyways. I usually do slip doing the standing calf rasie as it is.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Day 1


    Just got done with my first DC workout....it was rough

    Incline Smith Bench
    225lbs
    9x4x2...20 sec static hold=15reps
    40lbs DB stretch for 60sec.

    Smith Behind the head Shoulder Press
    155lbs
    10x4x3=17reps
    60sec stretch

    Reverse Grip Smith Bench
    155lbs
    10x5x3.....15sec static hold=18reps
    45sec stretch with 35lbs DB's

    Rack Pull-Ups to the Front
    BW
    15x8x4
    -I def need to add some weight to these

    Rack Deads
    275x12
    -2min rest (should have been longer I know)
    405x5
    -60sec hang stretch

    15min LI cardio on the treadmill

    Diet has been spot on 2day. It feels good :bb3:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. I've always been interested in DC but I haven't had a consistent training partner. German volume training however seems to be working for me though.

  9. Just wondering... Why so much work with the smith machine?
    SFW and GFH

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've always been interested in DC but I haven't had a consistent training partner. German volume training however seems to be working for me though.
    I did that last winter and really enjoy'd it for leg and chest growth. My arms and shoulders didn't seem to respond very well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Just wondering... Why so much work with the smith machine?
    Easier to stay in one place for one day kinda thing. Next workout A consists of this. It's kinda like a Smith day, DB and BB day.

    DB Bench
    DB Shoulder press
    Skull Crushers
    Lat Pull Down machine to the back
    T-Bar Row
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. ok. I was just curious. I have only heard bad things about the smith machine. IE. doesn't build stabilizers and it is much easier.
    SFW and GFH

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    ok. I was just curious. I have only heard bad things about the smith machine. IE. doesn't build stabilizers and it is much easier.
    I think it's easier to concentrate on a muscle group so yea stabilizers aren't there but thats what I have DB and BB days for. I guess it has its uses. I never used it much before, only when I had no spotters.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. good to know! and keep up the good work!
    SFW and GFH

  15. O and a side note. Even though there isn't suppose to be a big "pump" while doing this......Since I was a fat ass and ate about 80% of my diet from carbs this last weekend I was full and super super vascular, I was really surprised. It was after the stretches that the veins came out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Now I get to keep an eye on YOU! I didn't even notice you had a cutting log going previously. I'm sorry I missed that. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

  17. I'm surprised you made it all 60 seconds the first time doing the shoulder stretch. I sure as heck didnt come close!

  18. It was tough i just got into the zone.

    I got my blood glucose meter working! 1 hour after 10oz Tilapia and 1TBS EVOO it reads 81. I didn't test it before because I forgot,lol.

    2maro i will test out before and 1hr after the following meals....
    1.) 8-10oz chicken & 1/4-1/3 cup rice
    2.) 6egg whites, 1 scoop whey isolate(+8oz skim milk) & 1/2 oats n fruit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Whats your resting BG reading? I've been meaning to pick of a new one for some measurements.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Whats your resting BG reading? I've been meaning to pick of a new one for some measurements.
    No idea,lol. I'll know 2maro morning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. What brand of meter did you go with? Pry just gonna look for the one with the cheapest strips.

    We need to invent a Ketone Breathalyzer to determine when people are in ketosis. Make sum of dat money!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What brand of meter did you go with? Pry just gonna look for the one with the cheapest strips.

    We need to invent a Ketone Breathalyzer to determine when people are in ketosis. Make sum of dat money!
    Hell yea!!!! I know when I am....my breath smells like sh!t

    I actually got a really really good one at a garage sale. It was un opened because the person it was bought for passed away. I got an One Touch Ultra 2 for $15. It was still box sealed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Nooicce!

    Jealous....

  24. I had a freind pick it up for me because they heard me talking about one. The person gave them a ton of info on diabetes and what not. My friend just shoke their head and said thanks alot. Felt like explaining the situation they'd a thought they were crazy.

    It's so nice it barley takes any blood and i get a reading in like 3seconds. It stores a bunch of the readings to and compares them. Im pump'd

    I guess you can get one for free at a doctor's office.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Buying a BG Meter even though I'm not diabetic is where I draw the line in my training. Haha.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Buying a BG Meter even though I'm not diabetic is where I draw the line in my training. Haha.
    Yea Im a loser.

    Fasted blood glucose was 77 this morning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. 71 after cardio this morning and 1 AP

    I also took 5 scoops Xtend.

    I did 45min on the treadmill at the good ol' 10 and 3. I'm pissed the coffee shop was out of oats and banana's! I had to settle on a bagel.

    Im also pretty sore today.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. So what does the BG meter tell you? I don't understand the whole thing. Haven't done enough reading I guess. What's the main purpose in keeping track of it?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    71 after cardio this morning and 1 AP

    I also took 5 scoops Xtend.

    I did 45min on the treadmill at the good ol' 10 and 3. I'm pissed the coffee shop was out of oats and banana's! I had to settle on a bagel.

    Im also pretty sore today.
    Thats a pretty low resting BG. I think colin (posts here to) did some BG readings using P-Slin but it didnt seem to alter BG much. But the results and testing methods were not all that conclusive either.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So what does the BG meter tell you? I don't understand the whole thing. Haven't done enough reading I guess. What's the main purpose in keeping track of it?
    Lower blood sugar levels=less likely to gain fat I think.

    After whey and a bagel it was 92 1hr post meal and 102 2hrs. WTF!!!! No more whey/bagel combo's!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:12 AM
  2. Purified Water VS. Distilled Water?!?!
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 08:46 AM
  3. Distilled Water goes All The Whey ;)
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:35 AM
  4. Distilled vs. Normal Water
    By j0sh710 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:46 PM
  5. Distilled H2O=Distilled Water
    By Distilled H2O in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in