- 07-25-2008, 12:37 AM
- 07-25-2008, 04:22 AM
I'd say that as long as you test positive that your ok. I've been on and off of ketogenic diets for the past half year. Ketostix are ok when you start off just to be sure you've dieted correctly and maybe say "yay i'm in ketosis". Mind you, you can test negative on a ketostick if you drink too much water, or if you don't have enough water you might test higher on the ketone levels.
Don't see a real point in aiming for the darkest color.
07-25-2008, 07:33 AM
yea I think reaching medium ketosis on the stick is enough that you are definitely in the ketogenic state
07-25-2008, 11:41 PM
07-25-2008, 11:42 PM
No there isnt benefit to a darker color. Just means you are possibly taking in to much fat, and your body is fighting to burn it as fuel. If you are in Ketosis, you are in Ketosis.
The Historic PES Legend
07-26-2008, 09:57 PM
ya i think i need to cut out my excess cheese and natty pb. but the peanut butter keeps me from craving junk food
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-06-2002, 11:03 PM