my stack so far.recreate ect...

1. Registered User
    Answers

my stack so far.recreate ect...

I havnt tried any decent fat burners for a while,I have been used to the old days with hardcore eca stacks(i can remember taking 4 xenadriens at once)those where the days lol.

Anyway I decided to do a different type of stack,I didnt want to feel like a zombie(nor efedra/yohimbe)So this is what I started taking.

Im on 4 recreats/day 2 in the am and 2 around 5pm.Im also staking them with syntrax gug and there newer beta 3 and some R.

Im also taking every night some pght and also running 600mg of bold and 3 of the iforce testabolin

Holy crap,this has been my best fat loss stack ever,I dont feel like a zombie and dont crash at all,I am litterally looking better ever day.I honestly think I am getting bigger also,I havnt gone crazzy on the cardio and only doing it every other day and just cut out all the junk I was eating.

I swear my legs are getting huge,I feel like Im stronger and every 10 min Im streaching my arm out to feel the pump and muscle in my arms.This stack is the ****,I highly recomend it for you guys.

I will up the bold to 800mg to see if that helps,but my body is responding well to it so far.I havnt touched phs in over 2 years,its like starting over again and responding to them.

I wasnt going to post anything but its been a week and I just had to post up and recomend this stack.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Just out of curiosity because I can't find very many recreate logs, how do you feel about that particular supplement?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDraven View Post
    Just out of curiosity because I can't find very many recreate logs, how do you feel about that particular supplement?
    I took it on its own the first day.It gave me a little buzz and cut my hunger a little,by the second day I was already used to the recreate.It gives you just enough kick to not make u feel like your on a fatburner.

Im hungry all the time now,I might cheat and throw in 25mg of some gas station ephedra to kill the hunger more.

I see recreate as a base for a fatloss cut.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Where do you live? You can get ephedrine at a gas station? Not fair. I have to order mine
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDraven View Post
    Where do you live? You can get ephedrine at a gas station? Not fair. I have to order mine
    MA,it was nice for a while,at first it was dirt cheap and now they keep upping the prices and now are regulated by the gov.

The doeses are lower and you need to fill out your info in a huge book,they take your name add and copy your license when getting it now.

if you buy over a certan amount you get flagged and the dea will investigate.
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

in PA you can basically get ephedrine at any gas station also.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I add recreate to my stack
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Recreate Stack
    By MAxximal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:15 AM